Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

#

Brian was stunned by the woman's actions as she slowly began stripping his clothing from him, surprised even more so that he could find this so erotic, so absorbed that he hadn't noticed the disappearance of his friend until he was gone and nowhere in sight. Brian panicked momentarily, unsure now of finding himself alone with a woman who obviously had no intention of talking to him beyond her actions. Uncertain of what else to do however, once he'd been stripped of all his clothing. The woman led him to a row of lockers placing his clothing inside, taking him by the hand out of the main room where Brian followed her down a long dark hallway. She appeared to be headed for a specific place, as her pace was determined, if not brisk. Brian knew it would be senseless to question her, simply following, wondering where and what she was leading him towards.

#

The brunette who Larry had mentally named "Red" due to the bright red head mask she was wearing soon stopped in front of an enormous chamber and stood there waiting patiently for him to join her. In seconds he was by her side and peered in towards the room. Upon the floor was mass of bodies all writhing and moving against one another in a blanket of flesh. It was reminiscent of opening his bait box when he'd gone fishing and removing a single worm from an entangled mass of the entwined, squirming little creatures. Looking down into the mass of bodies, he was momentarily repulsed as that image ran wildly through his mind.

"Come...come and be joined with me." The brunette beckoned to him once again. Impossible to safely step into the mass, she simply squatted down near the door, as though slipping off the side of a pool into water. She then moved forward, sliding into the mass of bodies before her. Larry knew without a doubt, if he didn't move with her now, he would lose her instantly as she would become lost in the sea of pleasured, and pleasuring souls moving and squirming around together below him. The brunette turned one last time, extending her hand as she did. Larry caught it, and allowed himself to be drawn into the waves of undulating flesh that awaited him.

#

Ahead, Brian saw what appeared to be pulsating bright lights. Led towards them they turned a corner where the sounds of loud blaring music could be heard, effectively drowning out the ability to hear clearly. Only as they approached, the sounds becoming even more deafening did she stop and turn towards him speaking for the first time. It was immediately obvious to him that it would be impossible to guess anyone's identity even if they did speak in an area such as this one.

"Dance with me...touch me, please me," the woman told him, leading him inside. Brian could barely hear what she said, let alone fully understand her. The room was packed wall to wall with men and woman dancing together. Strobe lights nearly continuous, giving a bizarre stop and go motion to the mass of people moving together in an erotic display of nudity and sensuality beyond anything Brian had ever experienced.

Drawn in amongst the throng of flickering motion, Brian immediately felt her hands searching him out, awakening his half stiffened penis. As though in a trance himself, he drew her to him, cupping her hard pointed breasts and thumbed her already stiff nipples while her hands continued on with their almost magical touch. Seconds later he felt another pair of arms wrapping around him from behind, caressing his ass and slipping in behind to gently fondle and play with his balls.

Brian found himself moving side to side, swaying to the rhythm of the pulsating music. He moved, ebbing back and forth with the tide of people who were packed so tightly about him that it was impossible not to press up against, or come in contact with someone else. All around, men and women were giving pleasure or being given pleasure in one form or another, women with women, men with men, it seemingly mattered not who was doing what to whom, as Brian stood there mesmerized by what he was seeing. Twice he felt his prick sucked by different women, each moving on to take the place of someone else. The woman he had come with initially had long since disappeared into the strobe of lights, and gesticulating flesh that surrounded him.

#

For the first time in his entire life, Larry felt almost claustrophobic. He gingerly, and cautiously made his way further and further into the room, following as best he could as Red drew him deeper and deeper into the depths of sexual frenzy taking place everywhere around him. Hands reached out, caressing, grabbing or squeezing him as he moved along. There was no way of telling whether it was male or female. He felt himself pressed against the mass of flesh beneath him. At some point Red stopped and seemed to sink into some small part of the erotic ocean of people. Reaching her, he slipped atop her like a drowning man finding the safety of a life raft, allowing her hands to begin roaming freely about him now, comforting yet arousing and stimulating him to succumb to her obvious needs and desires.

"Fuck me..." she moaned, though her sighs disappeared amongst those whose moans and groans already filled the air with the sounds of their sexual releases and frenzied passions.

"Give me that enormous prick between your legs," she coaxed him once again, as he slid into her, not giving her a chance to finish the sentence.

Before he had managed a couple of minor thrusts inside the wettest tightest pussy he'd ever felt, a soft pair of hands suddenly began kneading his ass. Simultaneously, he felt someone slither over the top of him, pressing herself against him, her fleshy breasts languishing there for a moment before moving on. Another hand reaching down beneath him to explore his cock as it slid in and out of Red's cunt, fondling him urgently, and delighting at the discovery of their coupling. Unseen hands, lips, tongues and fingers continued to devour his flesh as his prick continued to skewer the heated thick puffy cunt that entrapped him and urged him continue.

"Fuck her...fuck her...fuck her," he heard a woman's soft voice chanting in his ear from somewhere above him. It was perhaps her breasts that he now felt pressed against him, or her hands that toyed with the opening of his ass, fingering and threatening to impale him at any moment.

His prick filled Red fully, threatening to tear her apart with each thrust of his hips . Even with the moans and groans that seemed nearly continuous, he heard hers below him, her whimpering cry of pleasured pain as his prick continued to pummel her in a constant hard pressed fucking that stole the breath from her lips.

#

As though in a dream, swirling mists of warm enveloping fogginess began to permeate the room, adding to the already eerie atmosphere. Brian found himself succumbing to the almost mystic tranquility that pervaded his senses. He moved about the room, pressing himself against whomever he found there, pressed against likewise by others who flowed as he did.

"Let me suck you," he heard someone saying. Brian stood still, looking down though barely able to see the blonde haired woman who knelt in the mist, lovingly teasing his prick with her tongue as she did. He reached out, resting his hand upon the top of her head, languishing in the feel of her mouth as it surrounded his prick and pulsated in harmony with the continuous strobe of the lights that threatened to short-circuit his senses.

His pleasured release too close to allow her to continue, Brian reached down drawing her upwards towards him. "I want to fuck you," he told her, barely making himself understood above the sounds of the music and the constant groans and moans emanating within the room.

She turned her back towards him, offering herself as she did. She bent forward slightly, finding support in the fleshy ass of another woman who was bent over and busily sucking someone else somewhere down below the top layer of the mist. Brian felt his cock disappear deep inside her wet slit, felt the softness of her pussy contracting around him, sucking him like a hungry mouth. Looking down, he saw what appeared to be a tiny butterfly tattoo upon her ass, though on closer inspection it was in the form of a tiny nude woman with butterfly wings. It held his attention only briefly however, as the blonde beneath him began rocking back, fucking his penis with renewed urgency as he realized she was already approaching orgasm. Brian slammed into her with all his might, feeling her pussy suddenly spasm and erupt in a series of hard felt contractions that immediately drew his semen from deep within his balls. He emptied his river of cum deep inside her, rejoicing in the knowledge that she too had met him there in that brief moment of time.

An instant later, she stood turning back towards him, throwing her arms about his neck kissing him deeply and passionately. For a moment Brian was stunned into immobility, her kiss had been too much like the way he had often kissed Christy. That sudden realization hitting him like a sledge to the stomach, it was all he could do to keep from dashing out of the room like some kind of mad man. The woman clung to him however, refusing to let go, nipping at his neck, and whispering over and over...."thank you...thank you...thank you."

Somehow, she finally was yanked away from him by someone else who'd obviously decided they wanted her too. Reluctantly she let herself go. Brian was almost grateful when she did. He all but ran towards the door. Tearing himself away from the sounds of continued rapture and enjoyment taking place, he once again reached the hallway and made his way back towards the main chamber.

#

One moment Larry was slipping and sliding into the hottest, wettest pussy he'd ever felt. In the next, he was suddenly being flipped over onto his back by what felt a little like an undertow of female flesh as hands grabbed at him yanking him over onto his back. It was far too dark to see anything, only the occasional shadowed outline as the swarm of bodies continued to move and float about the chamber room he was in. Lips suddenly encircling his prick, even his toes suddenly finding a home in what he knew had to be yet another woman's dripping wet quim. Red had literally disappeared. Reaching out, he stumbled onto what had to be another man's hard stiff cock and immediately jerked his hand away. Larry struggled briefly trying to dislodge himself from whoever it was that had pinned his legs, laying atop of them all the while greedily sucking at his erection. A moment later, he felt a soft breast suddenly pressed against his face. Larry reached out with his mouth intending to bite whoever's nipple it was in an effort to free himself, but once latching onto the soft morsel of flesh, he refrained, sucking it tenderly instead.

When he felt his orgasm rushing headlong up his prick, he considered warning whomever was sucking him at the moment that it was about to happen. That thought evaporated like water on a hot sidewalk. The sensation of having someone, who's identity he didn't know, about to receive his rich creamy shake was weirdly erotic to him. Imagining this woman as he filled her mouth with his fluids merely helped the inevitable moment along. With the firm hard nipple still wonderfully inside his mouth, he continued sucking, reaching up to grasp the breast that it belonged to with one hand, and extending the other to discover another, though different breast within easy reach of his other hand.

Larry felt the first hard spurt of his jisim explode from his prick, even heard the sudden surprise from whomever was sucking him as it filled her mouth. But she immediately went back to sucking and draining him of each additional spray as it flew from his almost tortured cock. Once he had climaxed, whoever had been lying across his legs seemed to swim away from him in an unknown direction. Thus freed, he did indeed then nip at the teat he'd been sucking, causing the woman above him to rise up slightly. When she did, Larry extricated himself from beneath her and moved off over the blanket of flesh back towards the door, pulling himself up, and out into the hallway.

#

Brian had made it back to the lockers, dressing, anxious to leave when he saw Larry, or whom he thought had to be his friend, stumbling towards him.

"Let's get out of here!" Larry stated when he approached and saw Brian dressed, already waiting, obviously anxious to leave.

"Couldn't agree with you more. This has certainly been an interesting experience...but I think I'm out of my league here," he added.

Once Larry had put on most of his clothing, they immediately made their way back to the door where they'd first come in. The guard then checked to ensure no one else was in the room that they could identify, and then allowed them access. Moments later, they were in the elevator heading back to the parking area and hopefully a waiting limo. This time they were greeted by a pair of men rather than women who again blindfolded them for the ride back to Larry's apartment.

Brian and Larry found themselves standing on the sidewalk in front of his apartment a while later. As the limousine pulled away from the curb, Brian turned towards his friend. "I think I need another cigarette" he said, asking.

Larry laughed and produced two, taking one for himself. "I don't know about you, but that had to be just about the wildest experience I've ever had."

Neither of them had spoken much during the ride back. Both lost in thought as each replayed the wildly erotic scenes over and over in their minds. Now, once again standing on nearly the same spot as where their adventure first began, they stood there smoking, sharing a cigarette, finally sharing their respective experiences with one another.

Brian glanced at his watch for the first time since they'd left. "Shit Larry...you know it's already nearing two in the morning? I've got to get home...I've got a busy day tomorrow!"

They shook hands, but before Larry left, Brian warned him, "Remember...don't you dare say a word to anyone about this...ever!"

Larry smiled though it was more of an affectionate grimace. "Mum's the word," he said, zipping his mouth with his fingers.

#

It had in fact been an exceptionally long and tedious day. By late afternoon, Brian was dragging, anxious for the day to end. When his phone rang, he groaned, expecting it to be someone with another problem he'd have to deal with before going home for the evening.

"Brian Somers" he said, answering.

"Brian...I wanted to call you...and thank you for the flowers, they were waiting for me when I arrived home this morning," Christy said into the phone.

He'd almost forgotten he'd sent them. Suddenly he was feeling more than just a little bit guilty, especially after last night. "I really am sorry," he told her affectionately.

"No...I'm the one who should be sorry," Christy said. "You've been patient with me, more than patient in fact. And maybe we should get together and talk about...things," Christy seemed to stumble through the words.

"Are you free tonight?" she asked.

"Sure..."

"Then plan on coming over around eight, I'll fix you something special for dinner tonight," she promised.

After hanging up the phone, Brian chided himself for being angry on the one hand, but then considered that their evening would in all likelihood be the same as it had always been. A nice dinner shared together, light conversation, and then a few quick stolen kisses before being sent packing before anything got too out of hand. He had already admitted to himself that he loved her; tonight he was going to tell her he did. But he was also going to inform her that their relationship needed to move forward if they were going to remain together, even though he did love her. The temptations were simply too great, to allow him to continue to go without satisfying his ever growing and very normal needs and desires.

#

Brian arrived at Christy's apartment exactly on time. He was about to knock on her door when he saw a small note taped to it, addressed to him. "Ah oh...something's come up, damn it!" he thought. Tearing the note from the door, he quickly opened it and read, "I may be busy in the kitchen, just let your self in." Brian reached down, turning the knob and opened door. Even the safety chain Christy always ensured was in place hung free. Puzzled, Brian entered into her apartment, calling her name. "This wasn't like her," he thought. A sense of foreboding seized his chest, and he called out to her once again. "Christy?"

"In here," he heard her finally respond.

Her apartment was unusually dark, though he saw as he entered her small foyer, that the light from flickering candles seemed to be coming from her dining area. "So...she really has prepared us a nice romantic dinner," he thought curiously. He quickly made his way down the hall, turning the corner into the dining room where he expected to find her. And he did...but not quite the way he'd anticipated. Christy was lying atop the dining room table, one of the long stemmed red roses clenched between her teeth. Blood red rose petals from the rest of the roses he had sent her, were scattered everywhere. Scented candles nearly filled the entire room, accentuating and highlighting Christy's provocatively attired body as she lay on her side, one arm holding her head up in greeting, the other sensuously draped across her tummy, holding out a glass of wine for him as he entered.

"I wasn't sure if I went with red or white," she said jokingly. "I decided on the white..." still offering him the glass as he stood there with his mouth open, staring at her.

She was wearing a nearly transparent white lace nightgown that did little if anything to conceal her abundant charms. Her long blonde hair cascaded gently down her shoulders, concealing a portion of one, but the other was clearly revealed to his gaze. Beneath the dainty lace pattern, her dark nipple peeking out at him, the outline of her breast, full, heavy...straining against the material of her gown.

Brian finally took the glass from her outstretched hand, downing the contents in one quick gulp. He then bent, embracing her, removing the rose from between her lips as he did, and kissing her fully on the mouth. He slowly began to work his way down her body, turning her so that she now lay comfortably upon her back. He kissed each of her eyes, her nose, lingered once again at her lips, before moving down to nibble, suck and kiss her neck and finally that soft portion of flesh that he had only come tantalizingly close to in the past.

"Oh Brian...." she breathed. "Make love to me now...please!"

He stopped momentarily looking into her soft-featured face. "Before I do...." He began; I want to tell you something."

"I already know..." she said. "And I love you too." He said it anyway, telling her he loved her, and then kissed her hard, forcefully...demanding.

"Now please....fuck me," she begged him.

Brian reached up, undoing the lacy ties of her bodice. Freeing one of her heavy soft breasts, he cupped it in his hand and began to gently tweak the nipple with his tongue, coaxing it to an even greater hardness than it already was. Paying homage to her breasts for a considerable length of time, he finally moved downwards, kissing her flesh through the thin material of her gown, licking flesh when he could, wherever it was exposed. Lifting the bottom of the gown, he revealed her waiting pussy. A small tuft of blonde hair sat just above the slick wet opening of her petaled lips. Drops of female dew glistened on them and in between them. He quickly licked them up with the tip of his tongue, savoring her taste, and delighting in the exotic intoxicating fragrance of her scent.

"Oh Brian...yes...yes....YES!" she cried, her head slowly rolling from side to side as she moaned out her pleasures for him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers