Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

Grabbing a chair, he slid it beneath him, sitting down and obscenely spreading her legs. Brian quickly began to dine on the appetizer Christy had laid out for him, chewing, licking, and savoring the succulent juicy tender meat between her thighs. He dined on her with his eyes too. With his fingers, he reached up exposing the hard little nodule, blood engorged and anxiously awaiting his touch. He thumbed it gently, rolling and spreading another drop of her dew upon it and around it, eliciting soft mewling sounds of ecstasy and delight as he did.

"Oh Gawd....Oh Gawd...Brian, Brian..." she repeated over and over.

He attacked her pussy with a vengeance, spearing her slit with his tongue, lapping at her clitoris with such fury that she screamed out in utter and total delight as his onslaught continued. He brought her to the brink several times before backing off and toying with her, letting her cool slightly before taking her to the edge of climax again. When she could stand it no more, and began pleading with him to make her cum, he did, slowly, tenderly, drawing it out for as long as it was physically possible for him to do, until she exploded in rapturous bliss soaking his face in an over abundance of her juices.

Sitting up, his face was still glistening with pussy juice. Christy slid from the table, kneeling before him, undoing his pants and pulling them hungrily down around his ankles. With his hard aching cock freed, Christy engulfed him with her mouth, sucking him, nipping at the soft fleshy sponge of his head, tongue-fucking the tiny eye slit as though it were a miniature cunt.

Brian didn't want to cum like this, however. The feeling was too exquisite to allow her to continue for much longer. Reluctantly he reached down to her, forcing her to stand. "I want to make love to you now.", he told her. Once again he kissed her, tasting himself upon her lips, but reveling in the nasty, naughty sensuality of it. Gently he turned her facing once again towards the table, so that he could enter her from behind. Christy happily positioned herself, bending over to accept him, raising her nightgown up and over her ass as she did so.

Brian looked down at her lovely ass. A small butterfly tattoo. The body of a tiny nude woman with wings as he looked at it again...staring...unable to move or even speak for a moment until Christy, sensing something was wrong, asked him about it.

"Brian? Brian...what's wrong...why'd you stop?"

"You were there!" he said accusingly, forcing the words as he spoke them.

"Where? Where what? What on earth are you talking about?" she questioned.

Brian staggered back collapsing back down into the chair he'd been sitting in. "You know very well what I'm talking about!" he shouted angrily at her. "At the club...at that fucking club!"

"What club? Brian...what the hell are you talking about, what is it you're accusing me of?" she demanded now, equally upset, frightened, obviously confused.

"I've already fucked you!" he told her. "Remember? In the room with the strobe lights, the mist swirling all around us. You sucked me...then turned and I entered you...saw your tattoo!"

Christy's face had turned ashen, then reddened. "My tattoo? Brian....we all have them!"

"What?"

"The sisters in my Sorority...we all have them. It's been one of our traditions, each of us has gotten the very same tattoo to identify ourselves, and cement our relationships in the Sorority together."

Bewildered, Brian simply sat there staring at her, realizing now what he had revealed to her, worse...accusing her when he himself had been there doing what he now knew she hadn't been.

"Oh God...Christy, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry!" Brian stood, frantically scrambling to redress, embarrassed as well as afraid for the anger that he knew would soon come as the full realization of what he had done finally sank in. "I'll leave...I won't ever bother you again!" He stammered, unable to look at her, desperate to leave.

"It's not all your fault." he heard her say.

He did turn, looking at her. Tears flowing freely down her face. "I should have never kept you away from me for as long as I did," she told him. "I love you Brian, nothing has changed, I still love you...and I need you now more than ever. Don't leave me...please, don't leave me now."

"I swear Christy...I didn't know. I promise...I promise I will never go there again, I promise I will never be with another woman as long as I live. Please...please forgive me!" he pleaded.

"I do..." she said softly. Coming to him, she held onto him tightly. "My sweet, sweet gentle bear," she told him. They stood together for a long time, a very long time, until finally Christy forced him away from her, looking up at him expectantly.

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"We have some unfinished business to attend to," she said coyly. Christy then turned around presenting herself towards him once again. Lifting her nightgown, she lay down atop the dining room table expectantly...waiting. Brian moved behind her, his prick already hardening with an even greater need for her than before. He bent over, kissing her tattoo, breathing a silent sigh of relief when he did. Standing... he slid into her, meeting her thrusts where they slowly joined in perfect harmony coupled together, moving rapidly towards almost instantaneous bliss.

The sound of her orgasm was like music to his ears. Her pleasure was loud and long as she sang out in the joy of her bliss, the surrender of her soul to him.

"Thank you....thank you....thank you..." she said over and over and over again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers