The Cold Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye, big boy!" With that, she started to leave as the rest of their class did.

He didn't know what happened to his body but one thing was clear; except for the first kiss it was him who did everything with her, not the other way around.

It was the first time this happened; even on the first date, he wasn't so hormonal. He had never been so pushy with any girl. It was like his hormones were doing overtime, making his body run on autopilot.

'There is only one way the date would end on a positive note: take as many cold showers as possible.'

With that thought, he stood up from the bench. He was about to start walking but felt a bit dizzy. It was the same as yesterday. He put his hands on the bench to stop himself from falling, started to walk out of the class when suddenly a hand-pulled him inside an empty room.

Chapter 4: Uncontrollable Lust!

There was only one college in 'Old Town' and, like any other, this one also had a wide variety of student groups. Jokers, Nerds, Goths...but the most popular was a small group of the most beautiful girls on the campus.

Hannah Ruth was the queen bee of this group. Money could buy you everything, was her simple belief. So it wasn't hard for her to do anything she ever wished for. She was like royalty among the peasants; when she walked in the hallway, classroom or canteen, all eyes were on her.

She was a fashion icon on campus; girls followed her dressing sense, her hairstyle and her makeup. That's why she needed to keep her styles up-to-date, and even started some new trends.

Just this summer she had got a boob job done and now her girls were D-cup. She also dyed her hair blonde last week. Not only that, her butt cheeks would put any centrefold to shame. She also got them last summer; she had seen how other girls were growing around her and she didn't want any of them to surpass her.

Even after having all of this, she wasn't happy, because of one 'ho' that just came out of nowhere and became a kind of star around the campus. Alice Walsh wasn't tall like her, didn't have boobs like her, her ass wasn't as great as hers. Nothing about her would put her apart from the other sheep.

But the reason for her being a celebrity was because she started to hang around Erik.

'Why would anyone care about him? He is just a fucking nobody! But now all these idiots saw them as some power couple.' That was a status reserved for her and her boyfriend, the captain of their school's football team.

That's why she had been so frustrated for the past few days. She wanted to use her family influence and just get rid of that slut, but she knew that would only prove her a sore loser. No, she wanted to make that slut realize who the real queen was here. So, the first thing she did in the morning was break up with her boyfriend and then wait for a lunch break so she could get her hands on Erik.

If being a girlfriend of Erik would make her talk of the town, then that was the price she was willing to pay. She knew today they would go on their first official date so she wanted to strike before that. She knew that caveman would just fall to her feet when she would tell him he would be her boyfriend.

So she was waiting outside of the canteen for him. Seconds turned into minutes, but there was no sign of him. But what was troubling her was that the redhead slut wasn't there too. She tapped her foot in anger and went in search of him.

She knew which classroom he had his lecture in before launch--she knew everything about him. But what she'd found explained why she had never noticed him before; they were both living in a different world.

She reached the classroom and was about to enter when the sight before her shocked her. The slut and that caveman were kissing the hell out of each other, and not only that, he was fucking her while standing! No, they were clothed, but still...it's Monday afternoon, inside the college campus, inside the classroom. In broad daylight!

'Obviously! She is a little slut! What would you expect from someone like her?'

Anger was visible on her face. 'I will never be defeated by a slut like her. NEVER!!' The expression of anger turned into determination. She immediately left the classroom.

After lunch, she went to the clerk office, gave a few dollars to the clerk, and got the duplicate key to the storeroom which was close to Erik's classroom. She entered the room stealthily and started to wait for the day to end so she could get her hands on Erik and show him why he should dump that slut and start dating her instead.

After seeing how the slut had snared her web around, she knew she might need to do more than just talk. That's why she was also wearing her gloves, so that she could give him a hand job that he would never forget.

The last bell rang. She started to peek from the keyhole; she wanted to pull Erik inside the storeroom right in front of his classmates, to feed the rumour mill.

The entire class left but neither Erik nor that slut had come out yet. She was getting impatient and was about to rush out of the storeroom when she saw the slut passing through the corridor. A minute or two later she saw him, walking slowly, while he had pressed his hands on his head. She knew it was her chance, though now there was no one to witness her pulling him inside the storeroom. That wouldn't be an issue once she had convinced him.

She opened the door, took hold of his hand and pulled him inside the storeroom. She immediately closed the door so no one could disturb them. "What...?" He looked at her with surprise and heavily lidded eyes.

'Is he high? Could be! His only friend is that High Henry. No one on the campus had ever talked about him being an addict. It will just make things a lot easier for me.'

"Hey! Erik." Confidence was oozing out of those words. She had brought one hand to her waist while another one played with a blonde curl right above her breast. Since the top two buttons of her top were open a deep cleavage was visible.

She was looking at Erik like some goddess would look at a peasant. She wanted to deliver her message pretty strongly, which was why she had removed her bra and deliberately kept two buttons open. And it was working; his eyes were fixed on her cleavage.

"Erik, I have good news for you." No answer, just an intense gaze at her cleavage. She wasn't surprised. No, man could keep their eyes away from her girls.

She was sure he hadn't even seen her face yet! She was disgusted by his creepy behaviour.

"Well, I think we should be together."

Again, no answer, just the same gaze stuck to her cleavage. While she expected him to stare at her breasts, she also expected him to turn to goo at the mention of them being together. But he showed no reaction at all. He just stood there and kept staring at her boobs like a statue.

'Fucking Disgusting!'

She started to have a weird feeling by looking at his face and that intense gaze, so she looked around the room to divert her attention and hide her disgust.

"And I think you should dump that Alice Walsh." After a few moments, she started to speak again.

"NO."

Surprise was clear on her face. He'd rejected her and it was clear and loud. The voice was so firm and authoritarian. She looked at Erik and surprise turned into shock; he had the same intense gaze but it wasn't diverted toward her cleavage.

He was looking at her, at her face and right into her eyes. For a second she felt weak against that look. She felt small, but only for a second. She recovered quickly. She had seen what that slut was doing with him, so just showing her cleavage wouldn't be enough to make him dump that whore.

"Oh! how silly of me." She put the hand that was playing with her lock of hair on his chest and started to draw a circle then she started to move the hand downward. "I know a man has needs, but trust me I am more of a woman than her." When she said that line, her hand was already right above his erection. She started to play with his rock-hard cock from the outside.

"And I am sure you can see the difference." With that, she bent forward slightly to give a greater view of her cleavage, with intention of proving the word she just said.

"So! What do you say?"

"NO!"

'Is he so high that he can't even speak other words?'

"Why not? I am better than her in all aspects." Again she forced a small smile on her face. It was already unbearable for her but she still moved closer to him. Her other hand moved forward and took hold of his hand. She placed his hand right above her breast. "See? Aren't I better than her?"

Instead of any answer, his hand started to play with her breast, moulding it however he wished. Small hisses of pain and surprise left her mouth. Her breath quickened, a sickening feeling started to grow within her stomach. She hated that slut for putting her in this situation.

This, indeed, was a caveman playing roughly with her tits. She placed her hand back on his to stop him but failed. She just wanted to get out of here.

"Look, don't you want to be with me instead of that slut?"

No answer he just kept staring at his hand which was now playing with her tits like a stress ball. She was tremendously surprised at his boldness. Her mind was working a mile a minute. Trying to find a way to immediately convince him and get out of here. And get this brute's fucking hand off of her tits.

Then it happened--a pinch. He pinched her nipple so hard that her breathing stopped. She wanted him to dump that slut and start dating her instead, but never in her life had she ever thought about the audacity of what this man was doing to her body.

He was ignoring her offer, and playing with her like a toy. No one--and that means no one--had ever treated her like that. None of her boyfriends had ever treated her like that. None of them had ever toyed with her tits like that. No man had ever ignored her charms like that. No human had ever denied giving in to her wishes.

But this caveman wasn't agreeing with her offer. Instead of being grateful to her and showing her the proper respect, he just said, 'No.'

Another pinch came; she knew she was losing her footing. She had to take matters into her own hands. Control was something she would never give to others.

And she knew how she could do that. Both her hands worked quickly, unzipping his pants and getting his cock out. It was perfect on a healthy specimen like him. Good size and girth. She wrapped both her hands around his cock and started to jerk him earnestly.

She cast her glance at his face. If his eyes weren't closed in pleasure, he would have seen the victorious smile that came to her face. She knew it was a success; while she didn't like what she was doing, she still knew now she was in charge of the situation.

"Don't you want to feel like this every day?"

No answer just a dumb smile on his face. 'What the hell? Does he even have a mind?'

"So, just dump her, ok?"

"NO!" The same expression came on his face with the same intense gaze. She was beyond shock! Her hand stopped jerking his cock. She wasn't sure what to do or what to say.

It was like she had reached a limit but before she could say or do anything, she felt his hand. The other hand, which wasn't on her tits, was right between her legs. On her pussy. The only thing that was separating her pussy and his hand was her thin panties.

She was about to shout at him, but he removed his hand. She couldn't believe her eyes at the sight before her; his hand was soaked. 'Where is all that water coming from?' She pushed her legs together to check. 'Fucking hell! Why am I this wet?'

Again, he twisted the nipple; a sudden spasm of pain quickly entered her body, reached to her pussy, and turned into pleasure.

Her eyes were open wide with shock; she took a few breaths to compose herself. She could see a smile on his face. It was quite similar to what had been on her face just a few minutes ago. It was like he was challenging her!

She looked at her hands, which were holding his cock. With determination on her face, she started to jerk him at full pace. His pre-cum had covered both her hands. It was enough lubricant to help her with the pace.

She looked at him; his face was covered in intense pleasure. She winked at him, challenging him. Her plan to seduce him had all been forgotten; now it turned into a game of cat and mouse.

Responding in the same manner he again pinched her nipple while still massaging her tit. Another hand again moved right between her legs started to play with her panty-covered pussy.

The original game of seduction now turned into the power play. While nothing had been talked about beforehand, she knew what would be knocking out here. The one of them who made the other one cum first would be winner in this game. With that single thought in mind, she started to move her hand earnestly; she bit her lower lip to keep herself from moaning.

With each passing moment, her pleasure was getting unbearable. If only she wasn't so transfixed on making him cum, she would have noticed his manhandling of her body. While her mind was being flooded with intense waves of pleasure, it wasn't what was being delivered to her body.

His mashing of her tit, pinching off her nipple, roughly playing with her panty-covered pussy. All of this was causing pain, which her mind was interpreting as pleasure--a pleasure she had never experienced before.

Being on top of the food chain, none of those who she had dated had ever been rough to her. Anything that had happened between her and her partner would happen on her terms.

This was the first time her body was getting such rough treatment. But her mind was too busy to win this game and keep the wave of pleasure at bay to notice it.

She felt spasms in his cock and she knew he was about to blow. A thin smile spread across her face. She opened her eyes which she had closed some time ago to control her impending doom. She gave him a foxy look; she knew it was a matter of seconds.

She felt his cock muscle contracting. 'Nothing could stop her now!'

Only if she hadn't been so lost in this pain and pleasure all this time, she might have noticed the calm expression that had been on his face. It was like he was observing her, learning how her body was functioning.

So, before her victory could erupt. She felt his rough finger pushing inside her pussy and a pinch on her clit. The pain was so intense all hell broke loose. This time, instead of just a wave, the whole tsunami hit her mind, drowning it in an ocean of pleasure. She lost herself in that pure white pleasure; her whole body was experiencing it. An ecstasy she never knew existed before then.

She didn't know how much time had passed but when she came back to the land of living she saw his face looking at her with a sly smile. She tried to move but her body didn't budge. She again looked at herself. She was standing before him, still in her clothes, being held by him from her nipples. His both hands were holding her weak and sensitive body from her nipples while she felt something hot and hard. She could feel her panties weren't there to act as a barrier

'Oh my god!!' She was sitting on his cock. Her bare pussy was right above his cock. She wanted to move, but fear of some accident stopped her. Her body was weak from the earth-shattering orgasm; her mind was still trying to catch up with reality.

Throughout her entire life, she had never felt so out of control. She had always used sex and her beauty as a means to control others. Never in her life had she ever thought about how pleasurable it could be.

Again, she felt pain shooting from both of her nipples. She opened her eyes, which were closed while her mind was lost in afterthought, and her body was experiencing aftershocks.

She looked into his eyes; the same gaze met hers.

'No, it's not,' she realized. Something was wrong, something was different. It was the same look that was daring her, challenging her.

'What, isn't it over already? What is left now?' The pull became a bit stronger. Yes, he was pulling both her nipples. Again, the fight between her body and mind started. While her body wanted to just give in to the pleasure, her mind wouldn't. It knew there was something fishy, but couldn't say what.

After a few more seconds the struggle became a lot more intense. Her body couldn't fight back the pressure that was in that pull. So, it gave in and bent forward. She was still trying to figure out when it hit her, literally hit her.

He gave her the same sly smile. The pull that moved her body forward was starting to reduce. Her body moved backwards. His cock head was touching her entrance. Her eyes became wide like saucers as she looked at him.

He let go of one nipple. She knew what he was doing; gravity took control of her body now, and the only thing that was holding her body was the second nipple that was in his other hand. She felt him loosen his grip on it. She tried her best to hold herself, but her toes weren't supporting her. She knew she was fighting a losing battle.

Both her hands were hanging by her side. She knew she had to be quick; both her hands moved at lightning speed and she wrapped them around his neck.

So, here she was. The most beautiful girl on the campus, hanging from someone's neck--someone who didn't even deserve her second glance--right above his rock-hard cock, which was touching her cave entrance. Small fractions of downward moment and he would enter her.

She felt his hand going to her butt, rubbing her thigh, mashing her cheeks. She was extremely horny; the gravity of the situation was keeping her on high. The element of risk was blowing her mind. But she knew she could hold it, hold herself.

She wouldn't give in, not until he agreed to her conditions. She knew he might pinch her nipple again, or worse her clit, but she had braced herself and was ready to face such an assault.

She had never dreamed about the thing that happened next. Without any kind of warning, he pushed his finger into her asshole. A strange sensation shot through her body. Her entire body was lifted off the ground, and at the same time her grip weakened. Her body, which was off the ground, came crashing back. But it never touched the ground again.

'He is in!' Pain and pleasure shot throughout her body. Again, her mind which was struggling with so many things that were happening around it, got crushed in intense pleasure. It was far more intense than the last one. Her whole existence was being rewritten. Floods that she didn't know she was holding back were wreaking havoc. Pure white bliss took over her very being.

After a long time, she came back to earth from the seventh sky. Again she opened her eyes, saw him looking at her. She could feel the hard floor beneath her. Her body was lying on the floor while he was on top of her. She could feel his hard cock inside her pussy.

He pushed his cock ahead. She was expecting a bit of pain due to his girth, but it never came because of her wetness. She was flowing like a river. She felt her pussy juice sliding down to her asshole. She could also feel how wet her thighs were because of her last orgasm.

She was always curious about it, about sex. She had been using it as a leash to control her boyfriends. She knew how just a simple wink of her eyes could get her assignment done. How a simple twerk of her ass could result in a break-up. Just a simple pic of her cleavage could get her millions of followers.

But never in her life, had she thought that she would become a victim of the same fate.

Daughter of one of the richest men in the country, most beautiful woman on campus, and here she was, lying on a dirty floor of some unused storeroom, while a brute nobody was on top of with his entire cock inside her pussy. Using her like a cheap whore! Again the last thought was enough to push her over the edge.