The Cold Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after a few mind-numbing moments, she came back to herself. She was in the same position while he was looking down at her with a foxy smile. She closed her eyes to hide her shame.

He rearranged her, putting both her legs on his shoulder. After that, he pushed his cock even further; he was touching places that she didn't know she had. He started to move out, then pushed again and went even further.

At first, it was slow, she could feel every moment. After a few more minutes of the slow thrusting, he started to pick up the pace. The very next minute he was fucking her like a jackhammer. He was going at a speed that would be impossible for any human.

Hannah's mind wasn't processing any thoughts; it was gone beyond its bearing limit. In the last few minutes, she had experienced pleasure she never knew existed, an ecstasy her entire body was going through. Orgasm after orgasm came crashing, and not long after, it became one long never-ending orgasm.

She was lost in the moment, lost on some uncharted land. It felt like an ocean and waves came crashing at her from all the sides. It felt like an eternity.

The couple was lost in unbridled lust and not long after the jackhammering, both reached an ultimate edge. She felt him dumping his load inside her pussy; she could feel each spasm of his cock while it kept filling her pussy. That was the last nail. Her mind went blank and darkness took her over.

Suddenly the hair on Erik's neck stood up, indicating some unknown danger.

He quickly stood up, arranged his clothes and sprinted out of the storeroom toward his house. Since he had taken the off-road path there weren't any people to notice a normal human running as fast as some athlete or even faster.

He entered the house but no one was there. He took a whiff of air; the lingering smell was there but the intruder had gone, somewhere in the forest. He turned around and was about to sprint toward the forest when another headache hit him.

His hand reached his head; it was like he was fighting whatever was happening with him. But after a minute his body fell to the ground with a thud!

Chapter 5: Lust or Confusion?

The last few years had been tough on one 'Alice Walsh'. So, when there was a single ray of hope she jumped at it, at first chance.

"The look on your face. Is this lust or confusion?" the first thing she heard, on entering the basement of her house.

A red-haired woman was standing before her, dressed in a short party dress.

"What are you talking about? And why are you dressed like that?"

"First, you know I am really good at reading a person's body language and even greater at reading you, dear sister. For your second question, we have been here for more than a week and I am getting kind of bored. So, I am going out to have some fun."

"Marie, you know why we are here. So, instead of fucking around, we should focus on our aim. We have already wasted enough time."

"Look, who's talking! I told you to approach that rich kid. Instead, you want to play with that jungle boy to satisfy your fetish for big men. Don't you, sis?"

"Marie, you know what happened last time you went for a rich man. We already have enough trouble. I don't want to add another one by going for that Henry. Erik is a safe bet; no one will have any questions about him. He has no family and only one friend, who no one will pay attention to, because he's always stoned."

"Ok, whatever. Now be a good little sis and let me go out and enjoy the city."

"No, you can't. And I am the older one, remember."

"Just by two minutes and why can't I go out? I have been stuck in this hellhole for, like, forever!!!"

"Because Erik and I are going on a date tonight and there cannot be two Alices. I don't have to remind you what will happen if the rumor of two look-alike redhead twins seen around this town reached a certain person."

"That means tonight is the night?"

"Yes, dear sister, tonight is the night. We will be a step closer to our freedom."

"But are you sure you can do it? You know it's something we have never done before. If you want, I can take your place instead."

"NO! I mean, I can do it, you don't need to take my place. I just need a few minutes to prepare myself. And don't worry, I have already given him a mild dose, so he won't be changing his mind about our date."

"Ok, if you say so."

She left her sister Marie and went to her bedroom to take a shower, which she had needed since afternoon. She planned to seduce Erik and use him to achieve their goal.

Her sister didn't agree with her plan. So she decided to execute it on her own. It took her one week of constant bugging to convince Erik to go on a date with her.

To make sure he didn't change his mind, she decided to kiss him during their lunch break. To which he immediately responded.

Like her sister said she always had a thing for a big, strong man; that's why her plan to kiss him and tease him a little to get him all hot for her failed when he kissed her again.

Before she could stop him then and there, she felt his hand going straight to her butt. This caused immediate arousal in her. His hand started to play with her butt cheeks.

As the result of his aggressiveness, jolts of pleasure were ravaging her body. Her panties were wet; his tongue was dominating her tongue in their kiss. Within a few seconds, he had taken control of her body.

His smell was so manly and so intoxicating it made her lose the sense of her surroundings. Then without any hesitation, he pressed his body, his erection, against her belly. It was hard as an iron rod.

'She was the reason for arousing such a big, strong man.' Just that thought was keeping her arousal sky-high, even now!

'No, I have to be strong, for my sister and myself.' With that conscious thought, she tried to remove her finger--which was teasing her pussy--while another was playing with her perky breast.

'But it was so hot! Instead of stopping there, he lifted my entire body and pressed his 'iron rod' between my legs. It was a good thing that I wasn't going commando or I would have been in a very 'bad' situation.'

Again, her hand moved downward; it started to tease her pussy. Her eyes were closed while the entire scenario was being played before her.

'He didn't stop there. He just lifted me like a rag doll and dry-humped me. In the middle of the day, in a school full of students, in the classroom where we attend our lecture, without a care in the world. It was like he turned into some beast.'

Her fingers were moving around teasing her clitoris; her other hand was pinching her breast while her mind imagined it was his hand.

'No, concentrate. Think about the true mission. You are not some teenager who thinks with her pussy. Once we reach the restaurant, we will eat our lunch. During that lunch I will tease him to keep him on the edge, and then we will move to... But what if he takes matters into his hand just like he did during the lunch break?' Her mind immediately raised the question.

"Sir, what would you and your date like for dessert. Has she left?"

"No, just bring me a vanilla ice cream; she is already getting her dessert." The waiter looked below the table where a certain redhead was sucking a rock-hard cock as if her life depended on it, and that imaginary scenario was enough to send her over the edge.

An orgasm that lasted more than a minute was enough to reboot her brain. There was a knock on her bathroom door. "Having fun dear sister? Is it also part of your plan or something I should be worried about?"

"Just get the hell out of my room, you pervert!"

"Look who is talking! I am putting the dress on your bed so you can wear it for your date, Sis."

"Marie, you know it's not a date. Once I have the chance, I will strike!"

"Yeah, but nothing wrong with a little bit of snogging or shagging, right sis?"

"No, nothing like that will happen!"

"Are you sure? If you want, I can take your place. No one can tell the differences, remember..."

"Yes, and you would just dump him and go to the first rich man you see."

"You don't think I would do that, right sis?"

"Wouldn't you? Don't you want a sugar daddy that can get you anything you want?"

"You understand me so well, sis!"

"With the situation we are in, you still don't want to learn from your mistake. Right."

"Now, what does that supposed to mean?" she asked her sister with rising anger.

"You know what I mean. It's because of your selfish decision I have to do what I am doing now." There was a sound of things being broken before she left the room.

Alice finished her shower, put on makeup, and dressed in the dress that her sister was wearing an hour ago. It was getting near, the time for him to pick her up for their date. She went in search of her sister to apologize to her.

'I shouldn't have said that. It's not like she is bad. It's just she still thinks and behaves like a teenager.'

Chapter 5: Sweet scent of flower!

Due to the snowstorm which lasted for two days, the entire town had suffered. But Erik was suffering from its effects even two days after it was gone.

He had woken up on the floor of his drawing-room, with a severe headache and confusion as to his whereabouts. He tried to remember how he had come back home and why he was lying on the floor but everything was hazy. It felt like he was waking up from a very deep sleep and with no memory of dreams that he had seen. Every time he tried to think about it, the headache would increase tenfold.

The last thing he could remember was him being offered the thing that would await him on his date with Alice. Then he stood up on his seat when the class had already left the room; after that everything turned hazy. It felt like everything that happened afterward had turned into a dream. A dream which he couldn't remember!

He tried to relax himself, thinking about things that weren't causing him headaches, like him playing the game of 'accidents' with Alice.

He knew when Alice kissed him during their lunch break, that was nothing more than teasing. It was an attempt to get an edge over him. So he wouldn't ditch their date.

But his body behaved like it had its own mind and it took that as a challenge and it retaliated in the same manner.

It was good the lunch break was over or he didn't even know what he might have done. He still remembered his instinct, which was behaving like a primitive creature and telling his body to take her and make her his.

His body was listening to that instinct instead of following his mental commands. It was like he was sitting in the back seat, while his body was working with some auto function.

'No, this can't be good; I should cancel our date tonight.' He picked up his phone and was about to call her before he received a message from her:

"Don't be late."

Under that message, a photo was attached of her in her bathrobe.

'She is so hopeful for our date.' It wasn't like he was looking for a relationship or girlfriend but he couldn't bring himself to reject her.

'She is such a great girl, she isn't even hesitant or afraid of my physique, like my last relationship. And it wouldn't be such a good idea to make a cute girl sad by ditching her 'AND REJECT SUCH A FINE FUCK!'

He was startled; he looked around, searching for the source of that voice. It was a strange and raspy voice. He knew it wasn't him, but then who?

He looked around the house but found nobody. He started to calm himself.

'It was just my mind; living alone in the house far away from town must be turning me crazy. I should go on this date. It would be refreshing, and she has even hinted about something special that might happen tonight.'

'But what if we start something and she wants to stop. Would I be able to stop myself? It happened after that...' A TING sound of notification brought him out of his musing. He looked at the screen it was a message from his friend:

"Bro, I am back in town. Let's meet tomorrow at college to discuss my newest find from my treasure hunt!"

It was his friend. In the last year, he had performed countless rituals and bought many antique items, but nothing had yielded any result. Never had they ever seen even a spark of magic. Erik, being his best friend, had always been there for him, to give him moral support and protect him from doing anything crazier.

'Huh, tomorrow! I guess it's going to be a long night then!'

He took a quick shower and wore a fine blue polo shirt and black jeans. It wasn't very fancy but that was the best he could afford in his situation.

He started his grandfather's old pickup and drove toward the address that she had sent him.

It was less than 10 minutes of driving before he was at her residence. This was an old Victorian-style house.

As he got out of the old pickup, he had the feeling of being watched. Due to him growing up near such a huge forest, he had a really good sense of his surroundings. That's why he felt like someone was watching him, like a predator watches its prey.

'I don't know why, but this place feels like something out of a creepy movie.'

He knocked at her front door, and after few moments the door opened. There she was standing before him in a short purple dress which looked expensive, with a small purse in her hand.

Her appearance was that of graceful and elegant beauty. He could smell her perfume, the same one. It was a vanilla and strawberry flavor, enhancing her natural flowery smell.

The whole day he had smelled different people with their distinctive scent, but her scent seemed to be flowery. The intensity was similar to when he went to visit a plant nursery. It was like she was carrying an entire bucket of flowers within her.

Her red hair was tied in a ponytail. She applied makeup, but hadn't overdone it. Her eyes are like that of an angel, but he could see self-doubt in them.

"Hi, Erik! Good evening to you, too!"

"Oh, I mean, Hi." 'What the hell is happening? I have never felt like that, even on my first date.' But the feeling of being watched wasn't leaving his mind, which was making him anxious.

She moved forward and gave him a peck on his cheek. It felt even stranger because he could also smell soil and chocolate on her. This was having an irritating effect on him.

She started to lock the door. "You may think I am weird, but I am excited about our date so you don't mind if I don't invite you for coffee or tea right?"

"Yes...of course." He fumbled with words for a bit. 'I sound like I am going on my first date!'

When they reached his old pickup, she asked "Erik, would it be okay if we took my car instead?"

"Okay. I mean, I wouldn't mind; we can just leave my pickup here."

She got into her car which was an SUV--a 3-year-old model, if his guess was right. He sat on the passenger seat. Again his nostrils were hit with the same scent of soil combined with chocolate.

"So, umm, where should we go?" she asked him.

"I didn't have anything planned but we should start with dinner first, and then see where it goes," he suggested.

"I have to agree with that."

She started to drive her car toward a famous Italian restaurant. He wasn't sure how to start a conversation with her because he was experiencing the memory of their lunch break again, and again, like a movie, he was seeing their shared kiss and then his dry humping her. His body had already started feeling hot.

"So, Erik, after I have been so straightforward about us going on a date you may think I am..."

"No, I mean I think you just know what you want and are confident about it. But now I think about it, why me? You could have asked anyone."

"Well, as I said before, you are so mysterious and I like mysteries."

"And?"

"And I think we are going to have a really fun night!"

"So, there was no one in your house? I mean, what about your relatives?"

"Oh, my parents died a very long time ago. Since then, I and my sister have been living by ourselves." He was about to say something but she continued. "In the last five years she has been stuck in a problem, so that's why she is not around."

"Well, that's something I can relate to. After my parent's death in an accident, I was living with my grandfather who died six months ago due to cancer."

"Sorry about that. It must have been tragic for you. "

"Yes, he was the only family I had."

"Oh, I didn't..."

"Don't worry, he was a fighter. Even after losing his only child and being diagnosed with cancer, he never gave up. Even in the last moment, he had a smile on his face."

"That's a rare quality to witness in today's time."

"Yes, that's why he is my ideal."

"Well, here we are." She pulled the car into restaurant's parking lot.

It was a small town, and hotels were not that crowded on week-days. So it wasn't hard for them to find a table far from others and be seated. Both gave their orders to the waiter.

"So, what are your hobbies?" he asked her, not wanting to talk any more about his grandfather.

"Ah, I don't have many, but I do like gardening."

"That's why you smell like flowers." She was surprised. She had never thought he could flirt like that.

"Oh. I mean, thanks." Her cheeks turned red. The memory of what happened that afternoon came to the surface. Her heart started to beat faster, and her breathing was becoming uneven.

For Erik, the situation was getting even worse. He could notice small changes in her body language, in her breathing pattern, and if that wasn't enough his nostrils were hit by the scent of her arousal. He could already feel his body getting out of control. Before he knew it, his hands were holding her hands.

'His hands are so big, they are so strong. No, I can`t fall for that, again. I have to be strong. I have a mission to complete.'

"Excuse me, Alice, I need to use the washroom."

"Yeah, okay. I mean fine."

He left the table to sort out a pressing matter and take a breather. If he didn't want to do anything drastic, then he needed to take a break from being in her proximity.

As he left the table, the waiter arrived with their orders. After the waiter was out of her eyesight she looked around and made sure no one was looking at her. She opened her small purse and took something out; in her hand was a glass vial with a purple liquid in it.

She dumped all of the liquid in his drink and put the empty vial back in her purse.

"I am sorry but I needed to use the washroom."

"That's fine; our orders are here. We should start eating."

Both started to eat their dinner. She was keenly observing him; after he drank his wine she knew the liquid would take at least half-hour to affect him.

Especially with him being so big and strong. If only...she sighed to herself. 'Maybe I can still have some fun! No, not again. I should concentrate.'

Her body was still reacting to the memories of their afternoon tryst. It was getting hot and her pussy was becoming wetter. It wasn't her first date and neither was she new to sexual pleasure. But it's her weakness for a big and strong man which was playing tricks with her.

'He is still so caring and gentle. Except this afternoon when he just took charge. Only if he hadn't drunk his wine, then maybe he would have again taken charge and did all kind of things to me!?'

Erik was having trouble while eating his dinner. Her scent was getting strong in the air. He started to feel a thirst, so he picked up his wine glass and drank the whole of it in one go. He looked at her; her expressions were strange. He started to feel dizzy; it was like he was losing control of his body. It was the same experience that he had felt in college. Both his hands went to his head.

"Are you okay, Erik?"

Chapter 6: Date Gone Wrong or Right?

They were walking towards the parking lot to get out of there.