The Cold Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to worry it must be something in the food. Let me take you to the hospital."

"No, I am fine." Erik knew he didn't need to go to the hospital; he just needed to get away from her. Because he was losing control of his body just like how it happened this afternoon. Some kind of force was taking over his mind.

"I just need to go home."

"Why don't I take you to my house? I mean I can be there if you need me, right?"

"No, I need to go home. I am sorry but I will go on date with you some other time."

That wasn't the answer she was expecting. But it had been just five minutes since he drank his 'wine'. So of course, it will take 20 to 25 five minutes before he would be susceptible to her suggestions.

'I have to stall for the time, then; at least I should get him in my car.'

"Okay, why don't you get in the car, so I can drop you at your house?"

He wanted to deny her offer but again his body moved and he was sitting in her passenger seat.

She sat in the driver's seat and started to drive the car towards his house. Her original plan was to take him to her house after he was properly under her control, but now she needed to make some last-minute changes.

Erik was feeling strange after he drank his wine; his body felt dizzy for a second. After that, it was the same as he felt this afternoon. His body was behaving strangely. So, not to embrace himself in public, he decided to end their date with an excuse of not feeling well. But instead of leaving him on his own, she followed him, and at her offer he had placed himself in her car.

She was driving very slowly. "Can you drive a bit faster?"

Though it was a question, she could tell he wouldn't take 'No' for an answer.

'He is still so dominant. Won't be, after twenty minutes.'

In the next ten minutes they were parked outside his house. She was confused, because she tried many suggestions, but none of them were working.

'Maybe it will take 10 to 15 minutes more! Depending on a person's will, there could be a small time difference.'

The potion was made from some really expensive ingredients. She knew she had followed the method properly.

He got out of her car and started to walk toward his house.

"Hey! Erik How about a goodnight kiss?"

He stopped in his track.

'That's what I was waiting for,' she thought with triumph.

She could tell his body has started to react to her suggestions. Without wasting any time she got out of her car and ran towards him.

She hugged him from behind. She slowly moved in front of him. It was dark, so she could not see his expression very well, but from his breathing she could tell he was having a battle within himself. This caused a feeling of guilt within her.

'The things we do for our loved ones. I am sorry, Erik, you are so pure at heart but I must do it. Don't fight it, just let it take over you.'

She kissed him on his lips just like this afternoon.

'It won't be long, just a few minutes more, and I will have absolute control over him.'

Suddenly, she felt a strong hand on her butt cheeks; her body was getting aroused.

'Marie wouldn't mind if I had a little bit of fun with him, and that's the least he deserves!'

Erik was already having a difficult time controlling his body during their ten-minute drive but when she asked for a kiss, his body stopped moving. He willed his body to keep walking and get into the house but it wasn't budging.

Instead of his mental command, it was working on its own just like this afternoon. She came behind him and hugged him. He could feel her breathing on his back, and then she moved around and kissed him on the lips.

He was kissing her back and just like this afternoon. He lost control of his body and his hand went to grab her asscheeks and started to play with them a bit more roughly than what he would have normally preferred.

While he was struggling with his hand, she moved closer to him and her lower body was pressed against his. He lifted her; instead of stopping him, she tangled her legs around his waist. Her hot and wet pussy was pressed against his erection. He could smell her arousal; it was so strong, his body was moving towards his house while holding her in his hands.

He used one hand to hold her and, without breaking their kiss, his other hand opened the lock and he was inside the house.

He broke the kiss, threw her on his bed. Before she could gather herself, he picked her up from her knees and brought her panty-covered pussy close to his face. His body pressed its nose against her crotch.

The smell was enthralling to him; it was inviting him, and igniting an unknown fire within him, increasing the thirst that his body was feeling for her.

His tongue was out of his mouth and licking her red panty-covered crotch; due to it being small, her dress wasn't an issue now. Only her red panty was hiding her pussy from him and stopping him from, 'TAKING THIS BITCH'.

She never knew he could extend his tongue to such a length and lick with such ferocity. It was like he was a dog who was eating his favorite food. Her body was writhing under his ministrations.

It was a really strange experience for her. Her pussy was being ravaged by his tongue. Even though he was licking her pussy through her panties, still the intensity of it was so strong that it took less than a minute before she screamed in a mind-boggling orgasm.

Her already-wet panties turned wetter due to all the juice that came pouring out of her pussy.

With his teeth, he ripped her panties off. The lights were off. It was dark, except for the moonlight that was coming through window. Still, pink pussy covered in a red hue, with a red patch on top, became visible.

The visual and the smell hit him directly in his face, kicking his instinct to an even higher level.

Like a flash of light, his face dove itself into her pussy, and his tongue was exploring her, moving even faster than before. His body was reading her every small movement and adapting its action accordingly.

It was like he was fighting an enemy and trying to find its weaknesses. In a few moments, his body knew her weakness which was her G-Spot and the spot below it.

His tongue was touching her G-Spot again and again; it was making her body shake over and over. His tongue was even moving backward to touch the bit below her G-Spot.

If her mind had been active enough, she would have noticed the angles and ferocity at which his tongue was moving was not something humanly impossible!

She came again like a firehose; he licked her juice greedily without missing a single drop. Which instead of satisfying his thirst, increased it. It was like gasoline for his fire.

He dropped her on the bed, climbed on the bed with her, gave her dazed face a fierce kiss, without caring about his mouth and face, smeared with her juices.

"MINE Bitch. You are MINE." Her breathing which was slowing down, started to quicken. In the next moment, his erection was out of its confines and touching her thigh.

His one hand took hold of it. Instead of penetrating her, he started to use it to tease her pussy. He would let his cock touch her pussy, circle it, smear her pussy juice on her clit, keep repeating this with a varying pattern.

"Do you want it?" he asked, in a mocking tone, it was like he already knew what the answer would be. Instead of giving a verbal reply she just gave a small nod of her head.

"I asked you a question, BITCH!"

"Yes," she replied meekly. Instead of going ahead and penetrating her, he was savoring the moment of her submission, it wasn't enough he wanted more.

"Yes, what?" He could see her red cheeks were turning redder.

"I want you to..." Her voice trailed off.

"Want me to?" He asked her while teasing her pussy with his cock

"I want you to fuck me!"

"I only fuck my BITCH. Are you my BITCH?" Her whole body was convulsing under him, her breathing became quicker.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She took a deep breath, "I am your Bitch! Please take me!" Her statement was enough for him and half of him was inside her in one swift motion.

Her insides were hot; her pussy was holding his penis in a vise-like grip. It was tight in there and he wasn't in any hurry.

"Now, that you have accepted it, you should know what that means, right?" He brought his mouth close to her ear and spoke in his strong and raspy voice.

"It means your body belongs to me and only ME!" As if punctuating his statement, he moved slowly out of her and at last word he pushed back in her. Which caused his penis to rub against her G-Spot and his statement stimulated her mind the same way his cock did to her pussy, sending her over the edge for the third time in the last 20 minutes.

He didn't wait for her orgasm to end. Instead, he started to fuck her at a slow pace. When he felt her orgasm coming to an end, he again spoke to her. "To satisfy my need! To be used by me for my pleasure!"

He moved his cock with each word punctuating each of the syllables in her mind. It wasn't just a physical act; it was affecting her mind equally.

He kept fucking her for the next 15 minutes, increasing and decreasing his pace. Drowning her with constant pleasure, his instinct was telling him to make sure her body got hooked on him and marked her as his.

After few more minutes, his body was losing itself in its desire to achieve the ultimate pleasure. He could see her mind wasn't even coping with her surroundings. His instinct was telling him that he had already broken her, and now it was time to 'MARK HER'.

With that thought, he erupted inside her like a volcano, sending her on another high. The pleasure was so much for her that she immediately passed out. He was also tired. His head started to ache like hell, and he passed out from the headache. But before he fainted, he was conscious enough to sweep their position.

Now, he was on the bed while holding her upon him, the pain slowly causing him to fall into darkness.

Chapter 7: After Thoughts

After the storm, nights had become a lot colder, even in April. On this cold night, one person was having a sleepless night: Marie Bennett.

Her sister Minerva Bennett should have been back like 6 hours ago with that ape but she hadn't. Marie tried to call her hundreds of times but she hadn't replied yet. It was the first time she'd done something like this.

Her sister has been the responsible one, always following the rules. She was a prodigy in everything she did. There always was a spark of jealousy in her heart about her sister's talent.

It wasn't like she didn't care about her sister, but it was her natural reaction, due to feeling inferior to her sister. Marie had always been number two while her sister had always been number one in everything.

She still remembered the look of disappointment on her mother's face directed toward her. And that's why she had always been short-tempered and competitive toward her sister. But even after trying so much, she could never be quite as good as her sister.

That's when puberty hit her and the spark of jealousy became full-fledged fire and turned her rebel, away from everything that their mother believed to be good.

She started to do things that her goody two-shoes sister wouldn't even dream of. And one such act landed them in this hell hole.

The sound of a car pulling itself near their street and then the opening of their main door brought her out of her thoughts.

She slowly walked out of her bedroom to meet her sister, but before she could utter a word, a look at her sister's face stopped her. Her mascara and makeup were smeared on her face and she could easily tell from the look on her face that she was scared of something.

"What happened, sis?"

"Nothing. That potion didn't work." With that quick answer, she ran to her bedroom and locked herself in.

'Well, that's bad news.' But even worse was her sister's condition. She had never looked so disturbed. 'It's like she's seen a ghost, or even worse.'

'It must be that Erik. That asshole must have done something to her. But what? Did he... No, she is not that weak. She could easily take down two people with Erik's physique at the same time, without breaking a sweat. Then, what could have happened?'

-

It was past midnight. Alice AKA Minerva Bennett woke up from her slumber. It was the first time in the last five years she'd had such good sleep.

The memory of all the events that happened after they left the restaurant hit her like a brick and her brain was fully awake.

When she opened her eyes, she could see the face of Erik sleeping blissfully. She was on top of him.

Due to her movement, his body reacted. She felt his rock-hard erection, which was still inside her pussy, give a few twitches. It sent jolts down her spine; her body was getting hot again. She knew if she didn't escape now, her body and mind would betray her again!

It was her very first relationship that made her realize her weakness for a big strong man who took what he wanted. If it wasn't for her mother, she wouldn't have been able to come out of that relationship. Since then she never dated any man who had those traits. If it wasn't for her sister, and his being such a perfect fit for their needs, she wouldn't have considered going near Erik in the first place.

She slowly tried to get up. Her body was already getting horny; if she didn't run before he woke up, then he might start playing with her again.

She decided to have some fun with Erik because she thought the potion was working. If only she knew how wrong she was.

'When I meet him again that idiot is going to get a thorough ass kicking'. She cursed her old friend who has sold her these ingredients and recipe which seems to have resulted in utter failure and 'humiliation' for her.

Slowly she raised her upper body; now she was sitting on his penis, which was spasming from time to time.

Her body was aching in various places which were getting her more excited; sweet pleasure was flowing from them. With her every movement his cock was sending pleasure in her entire body, igniting the fire which had been quenched just a few hours ago.

She gathered all the strength she could muster and tried to lift herself from his erection. When she got his erection halfway out of her body, it twitched, and the top of the shaft was pressed against her G-spot. A sudden spike in pleasure shot through her body; she lost her focus for a moment, which caused her body to lose its balance, and again his erection was lodge fully inside her body.

Her body weight caused his penis to penetrate even deeper, which again increased her pleasure. 'So big!!!' She could tell her mind was already losing itself. It was like he was dominating her even when he wasn't conscious.

She took some deep breaths to calm herself down. If she wanted to control her body, then she needed to control her wild thoughts. After struggling for a few minutes, she was able to take her body under her control.

Gathering all her strength she tried to lift her body again, ignoring all the pleasure she was experiencing. With a pop, he was out of her pussy, and she could feel liquid flow out behind him as she 'uncorked' her opening.

She could smell the scent of their combined juice in the air. It was dark, so she couldn't see things clearly, but she knew she had to get out of there. And with that thought, she straightened her dress without even searching for her panties, and the very next minute she was out of the house.

Cool breezes hit her body. She was scared. Not because of The Cold Forest that was standing tall before her, but because of how her body and mind had betrayed her, how he had utterly dominated her.

She needed to get out of here, get out of this town, as far away from him as possible. Even though it was dark, she was able to see his eyes in that dim moonlight. Those eyes which seemed to be reading her very soul. That thought scared and excited her at the same time.

She stopped her car in front of her home, immediately walked inside, praying that her sister wouldn't be awake. From their childhood she had been the responsible and calm one. After her mother's tragic death, she had taken all the responsibilities on her shoulders. She wasn't sure what her sister would think of her if she could see her now.

"What happened, sis?"

"Nothing. That potion didn't work." That was all she could say. She went into her room, closed the door, and broke down in tears.

Chapter 8: Another Ritual

Morning sunlight coming through window woke him up from his slumber. The first thing he felt was a splitting headache. Opening his eyes was a challenging task for him. He took a few deep breaths to relax his mind, but after a few minutes he realized that the migraine he was feeling wasn't going away any time soon. So, with enough willpower, he opened his eyes.

He was lying in his bed, naked. Bodily fluids were dried up on his abdomen and his thighs. Memory of the previous night came rushing to his mind. He experienced many emotions with those memories, but the biggest one was confusion. He could remember fighting some unknown force until Alice dropped him here but he was having trouble remembering the rest.

He could remember kissing Alice, but everything after that became foggy.

'It all started after that damned storm and that wolf bite. And I know where I can find information about it.'

When the wolf bit him and the next day his wound was completely healed, he hadn't thought of it as a big deal. But his mind started to wander. Those thoughts started to get stronger with each passing minute, due to the ongoing changes with his life, and especially in his body.

It wouldn't be hard for him to confirm his doubt, since his friend Henry had many books on a variety of myths that existed throughout the world. With that decision made, he went through his daily routine.

During his run he was replaying the events of last night again and again, trying to make heads or tails of it. When he went to pick her up from her house for their date, it had a good start, but during their dinner, things started to become blurry. It was like watching something through a heavy rain--while you could see the thing, the sight would be extremely hazy.

During his mental churning his thoughts came to the sex that might have happened between him and Alice. The state in which he woke up this morning was enough proof for him to believe occurred. Also, he could remember a few images like shattered glass. In those images he could see snapshots of Alice in various states of pleasure.

'I need to talk with Alice. I don't know what she would be thinking about me after last night. She left without a word, which means she wasn't in good mood about our nocturnal tryst.'

He was standing before the gates of his college campus in less than half the time it normally would have taken him. His breathing was normal, and his heart rate was normal, which just made his doubts stronger.

He started to search for his friend Henry. He was supposed to meet him today. If he had to guess, then he would be at the backside of the library, doing what he had been doing for the last year.

"Hey Bro! Erik. Did you start to work out or what?"

A very thin man, with black hair and bangs under his eyes was standing before him. It didn't take long Erik to guess that something must have happened on his trip to Vegas last year. After that trip he had become a completely changed man. Smoking weed and being obsessed with ancient relics and various ritual books had become his life.

Erik had been there when he did those crazy rituals but Henry never ever told him what he was trying to achieve with those rituals. And he never told him what had happened on that trip.

"Henry, its morning. You already started with that shit?"