The First Dare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body bucks and I start to moan. My hips start to roll as he keeps fucking me and I love the feeling of that thing pressing against parts of me that have never been pressed against. My moans get very loud and high pitched too as the waves as are powerful. So much that whomever he is puts a hand over my mouth to stifle my moans as they carry on the night air.

My orgasm peaks as the waves hit me, feeling completely different from the orgasm I had minutes before. That one felt like it came off my clit, which was insanely intense. This one feels more like it comes from my body's center, where it shoots pleasant violating waves over me. So strange how an orgasm can feel so different when you think they would all feel the same. This one feels oh so great as the waves feel so much fuller than the sharp fast waves that lingered before.

My body bucks and trembles as I cum, with him holding my mouth to keep me quiet. The orgasm builds and builds as the waves move over me, but then it starts to fade. Thankfully it doesn't last as long as last time, as I'm not sure I would be able to survive it.

Once I finish cumming, I go quiet, even if he's still fucking me with the damn toy. I'm just so tired that I hang on my bonds, barely able to think. He seems to notice this as he slowly slides the sex toy out of me completely, leaving me again feeling empty without it inside me.

I wonder if he has caught on to who I really am. That he heard that my moans or screams or whatever wasn't like normal. That he sees I'm not his little sex pet, but a completely different person.

Breathing heavy I hang there, seeing nothing in my blindfold as I wait for what he is going to do now. The humiliation from an old man making me cum twice is shameful, but it is also powerfully arousing. Only now do I see what it is a kink for so many. I have a feeling that if it was some young guy doing this to me, I wouldn't have cum so many times.

"Wait, no," my gagged mouth tries to say as the man starts to move behind me. I'm still gagged so it doesn't come out like I want, but I think he gets what I'm trying to say. But he doesn't stop. He wedges himself behind me, so he's between the tree and myself, with my naked body pressed up against his clothed body.

"NO!" I try and shout as I hear and feel him pulling his pants down. I hear him move them down all the way to his ankles and a moment later...feel his cock. I feel it press against my ass cheeks, hard as can be. No where near as large as the sex toy, but that doesn't matter. What matters is this old man thinks he is about to fuck me with his old man cock.

"Now you know you need to be punished Maddie. Take it like the good girl we know you are," the says in that stupid, trying-to-be-sexy tone. I feel him grab his cock in his hand...and slide it between my ass cheeks. To this I start to struggle and protest loudly. As I do, he keeps moving his cock up and down between my cheeks, doing it as a sort of warning of what is about to happen.

He's not just trying to fuck me, but he wants to fuck my ass. Oh dear, does Maddie let him do that? Like, a lot? He proves this is what he wants when I feel him press his hard cock right against that already sore hole.

My protests get louder but then he does something I wasn't expecting. And that's to shove the dildo into my mouth. He knew I was gagged with something, so he presses it under the necklace in my mouth. It makes the necklace go upward and the dildo go under it in my mouth. Only as the necklace is so tightly pressed, it presses down on the sex toy, keeping it firmly in place.

The bastard pushes the dildo deep in my mouth. Not so much that I gag on it, but to the point I can't close my mouth or make much noise as it is all muffled. I can't even close my mouth any longer.

He gagged me...with a fake cock. Even now, I feel the long length of it sticking out, where no matter how much I press with my tongue, I can't push it out. There's a fake cock in my mouth. A fake cock that was just inside me.

He chuckles now, probably because I go very quiet after this. Having this done does stun me as it is a feeling you don't expect to ever feel. I can honestly say I've never thought about what it would feel like to suck on a dildo as I'm not an Only Fans or cam girl or anything.

His chuckling gets louder and again that laughter sends humiliation through me, stunning me. Feeling like that sex object again, I don't move or protest as he lines his cock up with that private hole. I just stay calm and still, allowing him to move and position me as he wants.

A moment later, he's pushing his cock up my ass. As I've already been fucked there tonight, it's not hard for him to do this. He's able, with some force, to insert his cock halfway inside me with ease. But he keeps going until he's able to conquer all of my ass, to which I hear him moan.

There's an old man's cock in my ass now. Possibly a 70 year old man's cock at that. Hopefully a 40 year old man's, but in the end, it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm taking a cock up my ass, like a whore. Taking the cock in my ass that was meant for Madeline.

And thus, he starts to fuck my ass. He thrusts while holding my shoulders, ramming his cock in and out of my ass. As he does, he makes several old man moans of pleasure, which is very humiliating. He's very much enjoying himself as he takes my ass without permission. He even smacks at my ass a few times, like he's a cowboy.

I hang there and take it, feeling this cock invade my insides. In the darkness I try not to think what I look like if it is 70 year old Mr. Henderson doing this to me. Hell, what I look like if any of them is doing it. For an old man is fucking my ass, and I kind of like it.

He doesn't go as long as the stoner did, but he is much rougher. After about 30 seconds he gets very rough where it feels more like he's trying to make my body bounce off his cock rather than have sex. It gets to the point I feel my tits non-stop bouncing around as he rams into my body. If I didn't know better I would say he's trying to beat me up like this as it is very painful.

Suddenly he cums. Only unlike the stoner who pulled out, he shoves his cock in. Shoves it in and cums up my ass.

When I feel this, my body tenses as that part of me fills with warmth. Like the floodgates were open and stream after stream of warmth is shot inside. It's by far the most violating and humiliating feeling ever, especially as his cock feels so deep inside that hole. Nothing has ever been...deposited in there before.

He then pulls out completely. Just yanks his dick out of me as if in trouble. When he does, I feel the unique feeling of cum slowly started to move out of my bottom, as well as the feeling of having both of my downstair holes wrecked. They both feel so wide open and raw. Like they will never be as tight or small as they once were, which I know is crazy talk.

The man moves from behind me now, and when he does, the blindfold becomes much looser. He was pushing my body forward when he was fucking me as he was between me and tree, so the blindfold, which was tied around the tree and my head had stretched. Now it's nearly loose enough for me to shake it off for a chance to see who it is.

Only he sees this, and tightens the blindfold before I get the chance. When he does, I feel him move the blindfold, so when he ties it, it ties on the back of my head, which means he no longer wrapped it around the tree. The blindfold is just on my head now.

Nothing oddly happens now. He doesn't say anything, move or even touch me. I can hear him breathing hard, which lets me know he's still here, as he sounds like he had the best sex of his life. To be honest, in my high mind, which has started to think up weird scenarios, I start to worry about what happens if he has a heart attack. What if the guy just plops dead? What would people say? Would I get accused of murder? But I am able to shake these off as I know it's just my tired body and mind messing with me.

I no longer have any hope of him figuring out that I'm not Maddie. The more I think of it, the more Maddie and I are completely different. In fact, I think she has blond hair while I have black. Yet I know that whomever this is thinks it is her. His bad eyesight or the dark night prevents him from really seeing who I am, as he and her must have done acts like this many times before.

I wish I knew what he is doing. Is he just standing there, looking at me? Is he looking around to see if others saw? Is he playing with his phone to make a Facebook update? What could he be doing?

Several minutes pass like this. And the man becomes so quiet I start to think maybe he walked off. Is that what he does, just leave Maddie tied up and naked? That's messed up if its true.

So much time passes that the cool night air seems to cool down my body, where the heat that seemed to radiate off of me dies. Now I'm becoming just a scared 18 year old girl that wants to go back inside and take a long bath. An 18 year old girl who is going to have a long chat with Madeline once I heal.

"What are you doing?" I try to ask but it comes out as "waggggggadddddennnnnn?" The man is wrapping something around my wrists that are way over my head. I don't know what it is that's wrapping around them, but it is cloth-like and sturdy. Only after he pulls on the item and my wrists move together that I figure what it is; a belt. He's tying my wrists together with his belt. But why?

He jerks on one of the branches overhead, where I hear it break. He jerks on it again, and again, where each time he jerks I hear it snap. The sound of wood breaking is heard as my wrists are jerked about. It's very clear he's breaking me free.

Grabbing the belt, he pulls it forward to make me step away from the tree, revealing that he's freed me. That he's broken the branches to the point he could slide me out from them. Guess I have to take back what I said about older men being weak as I couldn't break those branches. Then again, he might be taller and if he had a better vantage point, I could have done it too. If I could see, I would for sure got myself out of it.

Any sense of freedom I had is taken from me as he yanks down hard on my wrists, pulling them behind my head. He does this while grabbing the inside my hand like a pressure point. It makes him able to pull my hands behind my head all the way down to my neck. When he does this, my chest is arched forward like presenting my tits to the world.

Damn you Maddie for being such a freak!

I'm held like this, with no chance of moving as he holds my hand in a pressure point. Cold fear starts to move back over me as I see how screwed I am. I'm gagged, naked and helpless to a man that clearly knows a thing or two on how to handle people. In his mind he's playing with his sex pet, so he has no clue what this is really doing to me.

What is he planning to do? Take me to his house? Take me to Maddie's house? Take pictures of me? Fuck me again? What in the world is he thinking?!

I feel a cloth being wrapped around my neck now. When I feel the fabric I know what it is, and it surprises me for it's my panties. Don't ask how I make this fast connection either. I just know by their touch what it is.

He's grabbed my panties from the ground and placed them around the front of my neck in an attempt to wrap them around my throat. This is hard for him as he has to do it with one hand while holding my hands with the other.

He lets go of my hands for a moment, but in my stupid high-mind, I don't think to move. This gives him the few seconds he needs to use both hands on my neck. Here what I think he does is loop the end of the belt through the leg holes of my panties which are pulled from the front of my neck. When he is done, I find that my hands are tied to the back of my neck to the fabric of my panties. That if I pull my hands, I choke myself as the panties tighten around my neck. My hands are basically tied to the back of my neck.

I'm very amazed by the creativity of this rig as I didn't even know it was possible. Also, the fact that my panties could be so strong. Can't even begin to say all the panties' waistband that just gave out over the years, and that's with me not even being overweight. Just cheap material breaking down. Yet the more I move my hands now, the more I fear that I could die by my own panties.

The old man puts his hand on top of my head now, as if grabbing my head like a palmed basketball. He then puts his other hand on my left shoulder. To my horror, he turns me and pushes me. When he does, I take a few steps forward.

My heart begins to pound and cold fear bathes my body as he pushes me forward, making me walk barefoot over the grass in my backyard. I'm made to keep walking, and a moment later I hear the gate creak, which means he's leading me out of my own backyard. He's taking me out in public.

Stunned, scared and oddly aroused again, this old man is leading me naked from my backyard into public. By now the streetlamps should be showing off to the world that I'm naked. I can't tell any of this as the blindfold is too dark and too tight but I sure can feel it. But as he has me walk more and more, I know I must be truly out in the open.

I've always wanted to feel what it meant to be an ENF (embarrass nude female) but I didn't think it would be like this. Naked, blindfolded, tied up and gagged with a fake cock that swings with each step. What will people think if they see me? What if they know who it is? I don't think there could be a situation more embarrassing than this one. And how in the hell does he not see that I'm not Maddie??!!

My world seems to crash down as my bare feet move out from grass that was my yard to concrete. Both feet move onto this, which can only mean the sidewalk. He's leading me away from my house. He's marching me like this on the neighborhood sidewalk.

I walk and walk on it, moving far, far from my house and deeper down the street. And as I walk, I feel my tits jiggle and bounce, like I am a perverted parade float. With fear and arousal swirling inside me, I start to wonder if I may cum again. Something about being like this and feeling how my tits bounce sends those tingles over me, threatening to make me cum if anything more happens.

A car. I hear a car. This seems to freak the old man out as he tenses his hands and stops me. This beautiful noise feels both like a blessing and a curse. Blessing as it might be my freedom as the man is scared, but curse as it might be someone I know or worse. Someone that will tell people about this. Like my parents.

"SHIT," I hear the old man growl angrily. In that tone, I try to figure who he is as this is his real voice, but it's too animalistic. He doesn't sound like any of my neighbors.

"I'm sorry Maddie. I am. I'll see you tomorrow night," the man says in his natural voice. My brain which still seems to be moving in slow motion thanks to the weed, tries to process that voice. Who's voice is it? It has to be one of my neighbors, but which one?

Wait. Is that...footsteps? Footsteps...running away? Motherfucker it is. The asshole is running off! I know because he's no longer touching me at all. He's just abandoned me and ran off like a coward, leaving me on the fucking sidewalk. He just left Maddie naked and tied up on the sidewalk!

He freaked out bad, so it means either he knows the owner of the car, or we are very much out in public where he wouldn't be able to explain what he was doing with me. Or both. More likely he is married and didn't want to have to face his wife with the knowledge he's been cheating with an eighteen year old girl.

Having no clue where I am or what to do, I turn around and start walking. Well, I think I turn around. Being blindfolded really doesn't let you feel where you are, so I can only hope I turned around completely.

As I walk, I sort of kick out with each step in case something is there to prevent me from falling over. Soon I step back onto grass from the sidewalk. With any luck, I am close enough to my own yard that I can reach it before the car comes by.

I know I must be in someone's yard due to the flowerbed they have, (or what I think is a flowerbed by the feel of my feet), but not much can be done about it. My choices now are to stand and let the car find me like this, in which the owner might be a sex-fiend, or I can try and hide somehow, to which maybe I can get myself free. Neither are great choices, but are my only ones. Never thought being trapped back in my own backyard would sound like paradise.

What is odd is that the car has slowed down, but it isn't close enough that it could see me. At least I don't think it is. It sounds like it's a good 100 feet down the street, but it's driving really, really slow as if searching. Maybe he's looking at the old man run off. Maybe he heard about the young naked girl being led around by an old guy. Maybe it's a pizza guy looking for the right address.

"Oh shit," I try and say, but can't with the fake cock in my mouth as I nearly trip over something. I am still kicking with my feet to see if there's anything there, which there wasn't, but when I stepped forward, my hips ran into something, making me bend over it. I almost eat it too as I leave my feet for a moment as I tetter on the thing by my hips.

When my feet touch the ground again, I find that whatever I'm now bending over, is sturdy. Sturdy and rough. Taking a chance, I bend over it as much as I can, where my face presses against it. I'm able to rub my face/blindfold against the object until the blindfold comes partly up on my right eye, allowing me to see.

It's a bench. I'm on the backside of an old school iron and wood bench. That's what I'm bending over. Excited, I bend over again as I try to get the blindfold completely off.

"There you are babe," I hear a very drunk man slur. I try to gasp as I hear this as I was so focused on trying to get the blindfold off, that I didn't hear that the car had moved up. Now I can hear it idling in the street behind me.

I go to stand, but a hand grabs my back and prevents me. The very strong hand then pushes gently down, forcing me to stay bent over. Scared and not sure what to do, I let him do it and put my head against the bench seat as he guides me down. He's gently guiding instead of forcing, but it doesn't change that he's stronger than me.

"Man, you out did yourself this time babe," the drunken man exclaims as he must be looking at what's been done to me. It's now that I recognize the voice, I think. The guy's drunk as hell, but I think I know him.

"How you put yourself in all that babe?" He asks seriously, his words running together. It's only after he says 'babe' again that it strikes me who it is. It's Mr. Ralph. Well, I call him Mr. Ralph, most call him Raff. He's a late 20 something that lives in the neighborhood. He always calls his wife "babe."

He's a good guy that lives in the neighborhood a few streets down. He has his own landscaping company and does most of the yards around here. He's actually really good at it too and is super nice. Can't think of a single person that doesn't like him. Well, actually I can, but they are racist assholes that don't like Hispanics.

"Oh, you dirty girl, you did all that for me?" He croons and smacks my ass with a spank to make me cry out. My eyes widen when he proceeds to smack my bare ass again. Oh shit. He's starting to spank me. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"One of these days Mary, we going to get in trouble doing this, you know? Wrong person will find ya," He says softly as he spanks me hard, his words so very slurred. I have a feeling he is very much beyond drunk. Like close to blackout drunk.

But what does he mean, get into trouble?

My heart sinks to my feet when I figure it out. He called me Mary. Mary is his wife. He thinks I'm his wife. The drunk bastard is so drunk he thinks I am his wife, which I know he loves very much. Oh hell.