The OF Girl Ch. 421-430

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be fair," you said. "I only had a couple of fingers in there."

"Good to know," Becca laughed.

You'd waited long enough, joking and chatting, ignoring what you wanted to do. So you got closer to her, easing up right behind her and softly running the fingertips of both your hands from the back of her bare thighs and up her panty-clad ass, then up her sides. She groaned, leaning back against you, and you took the invitation to slide your hands behind her apron and grab her tits. That just made her groan again as she breathed deeply, pressing them up at your hands.

"Naughty boy," she sighed out.

"Shush," you said softly, right next to her ear before kissing it. "You knew exactly what you were doing, dressing like this."

"I did," she smirked. "You were flirting with me all fucking night last night but didn't grope me once."

"It felt wrong to do right in front of Charlotte," you said. "Whether you were OK with it or not. I'm not looking to blow her up." You had found Becca's nipples and were rolling them between your fingers, tugging on them lightly.

"That's fair," Becca groaned. "The flirting definitely got her in the mood, but I'm not sure you grabbing my tits in the middle of a bowling alley would have helped with that."

"Probably not," you growled softly, letting go of one of her breasts and sliding your hand down her stomach.

"Is that still groping?" she asked.

"Are you asking me to stop?" you asked back.

She shook her head and your fingers trailed down under the waistband of her panties, through her sparse bush, finding the little nub of her clit hood and then her labia. "Fuck," she exhaled, rotating her hips a little to alternately press her ass back against your hard cock in your shorts and your fingers on her. She wasn't super wet, but she was a little slick, and you teased her a little as you kissed and nibbled on her ear.

"Having fun, I see," Gemma said as she came into the kitchen. She was wearing one of your T-shirts, no bra underneath, and just a pair of panties herself.

"He's playing dirty," Becca grumbled with a smirk.

"He can play dirtier," Gemma said, coming right up and bending her chin up for a kiss that you gave her. Then she reached between you and pulled down Becca's panties to her knees before sliding your shorts down and taking out your cock. She pressed your cock against Becca's cheeks. "Use her cheeks and thighs, love," she said. "No penetration though."

"Oh, youcunt," Becca laughed.

Gemma leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Perfect usage, babe," she chuckled.

You, meanwhile, started humping your cock between Becca's cheeks as she tried to focus on cooking. She pressed her ass back against you and even twerked it a little, shooting you grins over her shoulder as you switched up where you were holding her. Sometimes by the hips, sometimes the waist, and sometimes her tits.

Eventually, you needed a bit more stimulation and you scooped your hips lower, pressing your cock between Becca's thighs. That made her groan as your cock pressed against her outer labia. Gemma, who had been helping get breakfast together around the two of you, snorted softly and winked at you.

Breakfast, unfortunately, was ready before you popped. Gemma wasn't going to leave you in need, however, and she braced her hands against the table and arched her back as she pushed down her own panties. "Come finish in me, love," she said. "Becca got you nice and warmed up for me."

"Bitch!" Becca sighed, half in frustration and half in amusement.

You walked your hard cock over to Gemma and it only took a moment for you to press your cock into her, both of you moaning in pleasure. You were close enough that it only took you a couple of minutes slow-stroking into your girlfriend that you popped, your balls aching and your cock shuddering rhythmically as you pumped your load into her pussy.

Becca, who had been sitting in her chair at the table and fingering herself as she watched, hadn't quite gotten there herself.

"You have two options," Gemma said as you pulled out of her, panting from your orgasm. "You can either eat your breakfast, or you can lick his taste out of my pussy while you finger yourself."

Becca's jaw dropped open a little, and you were pretty sure you knew what her answer would be, but the sound of Charlotte opening their door down the hall cut the sexual tension. Both of them pulled up their panties, and you pulled up your shorts, wincing at the fact that you hadn't had a chance to clean yourself off at all.

None of you wanted to rub what was happening in Charlotte's face even if she and Becca weren't dating or exclusive.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================