The Saltadora Ch. 07

Story Info
Becoming dildo athlete.
9.5k words
4.94
3.2k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A former starship captain is thrust into a series of adventures on parallel worlds which, for some reason, almost always seem to require her nudity and sexual submission. Is someone or something behind it all, or is it just the natural order of things?

Note: This is a sequel to Emily 2.0 but also contains characters, and references events from Casey's Fall and Casey's Rise. While not essential, it is recommended to read those first to get the most out of this story.

Warning: some chapters may contain scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Emily glanced nervously around the foyer of the Crescent, barely able to hear Casey's words. There were staff and guests coming and going everywhere, and plenty of glances were going their way. Without the benefit of Dark Emily, she was still also struggling to come to terms with her nudity and the cat tail and ears she had to wear, not to mention that Casey had clipped the leash to her collar, giving the clear impression to everyone passing that she was a pet being trained. Her mouth felt dry, and she kept having to swallow to restore some saliva. This was a complete nightmare!

Casey had some of the girls set up one of the dildo benches, and was pointing out the various features as she spoke, gesturing and waving with her free hand. "So, the Punisher at the finish line here shouldn't give you any trouble. He's about the same girth as those ones you were arrested with, just a bit taller. The others should be a breeze for a seasoned pussy like yours."

Seasoned pussy? What the fuck? But I guess she has a point for an ex-Earth 2 girl...

The mention of the hypons also pricked up Emily's ears. She tried to think of a way to weave it into the conversation but was unable to think clearly in the scheme of what was currently happening.

"Do we really have to do this here, Mistress?" Emily asked. "Surely it would be better if I practised somewhere in private first?"

Casey screwed up her face in incredulity before she responded.

"Emily, you and I both know that your problem wasn't anything to do with the insertions. It was doing it in front of people. That's why it has to be here, and what's there to worry about anyway? All of these girls have done it before, and they're well used to seeing it. The guests? Well, this sort of thing is one of the reasons they pay to be here. This is perfect practice for you before you face a big crowd again."

"I'm not comfortable with this," Emily replied, glancing in horror at the formidable row of phalluses in front of her. Already she could feel the adrenalin building at the idea of obeying her new mistress's current request.

"I know you're not. That's what this is about. It's about desensitising you, so you won't be as nervous next time you race," Casey counselled. "I didn't expect you to win your first event. It was just a test to see what we'd need to work on, and that shame you felt is the issue. Once we get that licked, we can work on your technique and speed. I'm sure you're going to be the athlete I thought you would be, and we can make Jolene and Katia eat shit."

Athlete? She sure has a weird idea of what passes for sport. This is insane!

"Okay, fine. Let's just get it over with then," Emily replied, beginning to resign herself to her fate.

"Not really the spirit I want from you but it's a starting point," Casey conceded with a shrug. "So, are you ready to jump onto the Tickler there, or do you need a minute?"

Emily didn't respond verbally. Instead, she stepped forward to the first dildo, the Tickler, which she was about to discover was aptly named since it was not of a particularly substantial girth and vibrated at a fairly low level. Despite her misgivings, her pussy felt as if it was pulsating in anticipation of feeling it inside her. The presence of juices on her inner thighs also attested to a high level of arousal. The jiggle of the leash on her collar certainly didn't diminish the experience either. She damned her humiliation kink and the resulting masochism that allowed her to enjoy it.

"Don't forget, hands behind your back," Casey pointed out.

Emily quickly moved her hands behind her back as she parted her knees and allowed the dildo to enter her, sliding all the way down until the green LED in front lit up to indicate a successful full penetration. She noted the clit cover prevented her from experiencing the full amount of physical pleasure that the dildo might offer her, yet at the same time its presence kept her fully aroused. It felt like being constantly on the brink of an orgasm, yet never being fully able to achieve it. A more frustrating experience she could not imagine.

"Great work, Emily!" Casey praised, tugging gently on the leash and stepping forward in line with the second dildo. "Now on to John Thomas."

The second dildo, John Thomas, felt slightly larger and tingled just a little more. Still nowhere near enough to trigger an orgasm, at least not with the clit cover in place. Seconds later, the LED glowed green and she raised herself off it and stepped forward to the next one.

"Awesome! Now, Richard the Third," Casey instructed, leading Emily onwards. "This one takes out most of the black collar girls but shouldn't be a problem for a red collar."

Again, Emily impaled herself on the object, noting that it felt nice on a certain level, but without an orgasm, the effect was not completely pleasant.

After that came Long Tall Sally, Mr Buzzy, Pulsar and the Big Dipper, each one increasing the level of frustration she was feeling. Big Ben came next, at which point she could take no more, especially as she looked up to see several people had now stopped their activities and had gathered to watch.

"I need to cum really bad, Mistress."

"We've been through this, Em," Casey sighed, rolling her eyes. "You only get to cum if you win a race, and the only way you'll win is if you practise this and get it right."

Emily sighed and continued on to King Dong, followed by Godzilla and Gargantua, these making her feel stretched and full, as well as vibrating so hard that she could feel it in her teeth.

The Hurt Locker, number twelve in the row. This one required some effort to get in and she was thankful when at last the LED indicated she had achieved it.

Just one to go, the Punisher, and it truly lived up to its name. Any larger, and Emily felt she would surely have injured herself, and the vibration was so intense her vision was blurred as she pushed down on it.

Casey stepped forward and held up her hand to high five her, which Emily automatically met. "You did it, and you didn't cum! So proud of you right now."

The people gathered also began clapping and cheering, causing Emily to blush to an almost crimson level of redness, yet for some reason this time an orgasm remained elusive despite her masochism being off the charts. Did this mean that she would indeed be able to complete the race when it mattered and maybe even win? However, that also meant that her reward would be to masturbate in front of the crowd, a prospect she did not anticipate with any enthusiasm. It was a two-edged sword. While finally gaining some relief from the mind-bending frustration, it came with the cost of publicly humiliating herself even further.

"Okay, I have something I need to take care of," Casey then announced, unclipping the leash as she spoke. "Make a few more runs from start to finish for the next hour or so, then you can return to your normal duties."

That was the last thing Emily wanted to do, but she was completely cornered. There was no other place she could go, or an excuse she could come up with, to get out of it. However, without Casey watching, she would never know if she half-arsed it or didn't even do it at all. At the same time, a growing urge for an orgasm was getting impossible to ignore. The clit cover's presence not only prevented orgasms but made it impossible to think about anything else. Winning this stupid race seemed the only way to end the frustration, so practising the insane obstacle course of rubber cocks was the only choice.

"Remember," Casey added, "this isn't about speed just yet. It's about dealing with your shame. Take your time. Look around. Make sure the guests can clearly see everything they want to see. Smile for them, thank them for watching. You get the picture. Get used to being pussy-proud."

Emily smiled wanly in response for Casey's benefit, and then swallowed once again as she faced the course alone. Dealing with her humiliation seemed unlikely, so getting faster so she could win this thing was her best option despite Casey's instructions.

Over the next hour, she managed several more runs, each one seemingly quicker than the last. That even made her smile, even without Dark Emily's presence. The possibility of an eventual orgasm was genuinely beginning to motivate her, despite coming at the cost of having to disgrace herself even further, or perhaps that added to the appeal? Or maybe it was the state of her mind due to the orgasm denial while repeatedly fucking dildos in the foyer of a sex resort while completely naked as people watched? The next race was still five days away. Could she even last that long doing this on a daily basis without going completely insane?

"Excuse me," a man interrupted. "I believe your knees need to be a bit further apart. Also, lean back a little. I'm sure you'll find it easier that way."

Emily knew very well that he only wanted a less obstructed view of her pussy being stretched by the massive dildos rather than offering constructive criticism. Nevertheless, she met his gaze with a smile. She consoled herself that it wasn't really any more graphic than the 'Sit' or 'Display' commands on Earth 2. However, she would never be called upon to masturbate in public there, which was essentially what this was.

"Thanks," she offered, wishing she could be a thousand miles away.

"My pleasure," the man replied, making no effort to hide the fact that he was staring straight at her labia being stretched around 'Godzilla', the bulge in his pants indicating exactly what he thought of the sight.

At last, the hour was up. Being uncertain of what to do about the dildo bench, now that it was no longer in use, she shrugged and proceeded to Casey's office. Entering the door, she was surprised to find Jolene towards the back of the room, looking down at some papers.

"Oh, hi, Jolene," Emily greeted.

Clearly startled, Jolene jumped before turning sharply to face her. "Jesus Christ, girl! We need to put a bell on you or something."

"Oh, sorry. I thought you would have heard me."

"I did, but I thought you were Casey. Hearing a strange voice made me jump."

Jolene approached the embarrassed shape before her, looking her up and down. At last, she stood directly in front of her, almost nose to nose, making Emily want to take a step backwards. Jolene looked down at Emily's chest, touching a finger to one of her erect nipples which caused a shudder to ripple throughout her body.

"These sparkplug nipples of yours are perfect for piercing. Maybe that's how we put bells on you," she smirked.

Emily's eyes got big while simultaneously it felt like her legs were about to give out. She looked down at her nipples in alarm, imagining small bells being added to them so that she tinkled everywhere as she walked. Her masochistic side almost caused her to pass out at the thought of it. Jolene noticed the reaction, and it caused her smirk to widen.

"What are you doing to my girl there, Jolene?" Casey demanded as she entered the room, interrupting the scene. "Get the fuck away from her."

Jolene laughed out loud. "That's okay, I'm done here anyway. I've learned everything I need to know."

Casey looked puzzled for a moment before responding. "And what is it you think you know about her?"

"Your girl here has a humiliation kink. I just suggested we add some bells to her nipples so she doesn't sneak up behind innocent people, and she almost had an orgasm in front of me."

"Are you sure it wasn't just fear?" Casey asked in an effort to throw Jolene off the scent. If she was onto Emily's kink, then she would surely find a way to use it against her in future dildo races.

"Ask her yourself," Jolene insisted. "Better yet, take her to the salon and get her pierced right now."

Emily almost collapsed at that, bracing herself on the corner of a desk for support as she fearfully looked back and forth at the sisters' faces to catch any hint that they weren't serious. Jolene and Casey both looked at her in response, Casey's eyebrows going up while Jolene's smirk continued.

"See," Jolene laughed.

Casey realised that as much as piercing Emily's nipples and adding bells might appeal to her humiliation kink, that might play right into Jolene's hands if it affected her racing performance.

"Fuck off, Jolene," Casey dismissed. "We have stuff to do, and I'm sure you do too."

Jolene departed at that, laughing out loud at Casey's scowl. As she left the room, Casey turned back to Emily. "You would actually enjoy that, wouldn't you? The problem is, I think we're dealing with enough already to get you down the course without your kink making you all wobbly. You show me you can do that first, then we'll consider the piercings so we can show Jolene how wrong she is about you."

"I-I don't want my nipples pierced, and I don't want bells jingling around me everywhere I go," Emily stuttered.

"Sure you don't," Casey responded with obvious sarcasm and a knowing smile. "Anyway, you're an indent. You'll get them if I want you to get them, and I do, just not yet. Not until you've proven yourself to be competitive."

Emily wasn't sure what to make of the prospect. It was a rock and a hard place. Get over her humiliation to win a race, and her reward would be an increased level of humiliation. It didn't seem right or fair. She may as well just keep feeling humiliated and keep losing, but then there was the increasing need for an orgasm. The clit cover, instead of dulling her arousal, was a constant reminder of her need.

*****

Two more weeks later with daily practice in the foyer, and two more race losses, she felt like her head was going to explode from the frustration of being constantly on the brink of an orgasm but never quite getting there. Ironically, the daily practice had desensitised her enough to prevent another humiliation-triggered orgasm during a race, but it was still enough to keep slowing her down so she could never win and claim a reward. After her third loss, Casey approached her, and she did not look happy.

"I think we might have to throw in the towel, Em," she shrugged. "It looks like you're not going to get past your problem, so we might have to retire you. Plus, it's getting close to the finals now and we need to make our selection to represent us soon. You're just not going to cut it."

"Does that mean you'll remove the clit cover, and you'll change me to a black collar?" Emily asked hopefully, wishing nothing more than to relieve the pent-up frustration of three weeks without a single orgasm, as well as getting out of the cosplay ears and tail she had to wear. Having sex with strange men would be a small price to pay, and surely Casey would have some non-hormonal birth control she could use.

"Oh no, you're staying locked," Casey explained dismissively. "No win, no cum. That was the deal, and I still need a personal assistant, so the red collar stays as well."

"So, when do I get to cum then?" Emily asked, beginning to get frantic at what Casey seemed to be suggesting.

"You should forget about orgasms now since you've turned out to be such a disappointment. We may as well seal your clit cover on permanently."

Emily's mouth dropped open in horror at that, but her legs also weakened as her masochistic side was fully triggered. The idea of not being able to cum permanently had her head spinning. Yet a tiny voice of rationality within her looked for a way out.

"Please, Mistress, you can't do that to me," she begged. "Just give me one more try. Please! I know I can do this."

"I don't know, Em. You've pretty much proven you're not going to be the winner I hoped you would be." Casey looked sympathetic but was also obviously resolute, like this was something she didn't want to do but had no choice about. She then sighed and looked into Emily's face. "If I do give you one more chance, that'll be it. If you don't win this time, then the clit cover becomes permanent. Deal?"

An opportunity. One last chance to cum, but if she failed, she wouldn't cum ever again. It was terrifying. An all-or-nothing gambit, but her only remaining hope. The idea of getting the hypons back and making another jump was another way out, but right now that was furthest from Emily's mind. The last few weeks at the Crescent had begun to condition her. Perhaps it was Stockholm Syndrome? What was at first completely outrageous had now become normalised. Constant nudity made her tingle all over. The resort setting was both beautiful and wonderful. Madison was completely happy. Winning was a chance to stay in a place that had more upsides than downsides now. The dildo races were now something she was determined to win. She just had to beat her masochism and stop feeling ashamed. She could do it. She had to.

"I accept," Emily replied.

Casey held out her hand to Emily and they shook on it.

*****

When race time came, Emily took position at the starting line, confident she would finally win, and thinking solely about the orgasm she would be rewarded with at the end. She expected it would be like no orgasm she had ever had. An explosion of relief after the pent-up frustration of several weeks without one. It would be glorious. It didn't matter that she would be experiencing it publicly in front of the crowd of spectators. She just hoped the shame she would feel about that would wait until later.

As the final beep sounded, she began furiously plunging her body down onto the dildos one after the other. Each one expanded her to the fullest while she kept her hands behind her back as the rules required. It would be so much easier if she could use her fingers to part her labia and guide the dildos inside but that wasn't an option. All she could do was push down until any resistance gave way and it penetrated her body, then push down further until the green LED lit up before quickly progressing to the next one. Her natural juices made the task easier as she went, but then each dildo grew larger as well, which required more physical effort.

Over her shoulders she could see Katia and the other red collar girls just behind her. She was in the lead! The race caller mentioned her name and sounded excited. This was what Casey knew she would be all along. A winner. An athlete. A world champion. Pussy-proud and unbeatable in the dildo arena.

Then a thought crossed her mind. What if she lost as usual and Casey sealed the clit cover shut permanently according to the deal they had made? No final orgasm. They would be gone for good. The pre-orgasmic intensity in her genitals would increase over the years. Orgasms would be her sole thought as she did Casey's bidding as her PA wearing the cat ears and tail. Permanently nude, permanently forbidden from pleasure. A slave. A female eunuch.

To a mixture of both complete horror and intense arousal, her body then decided to stop dead. She stood frozen in place, halfway down on 'Mr Buzzy', considering the lifetime of orgasm denial at the hands of a cruel and demanding mistress. She felt a flushness spread across her chest and neck, and a prickly sensation down her spine. She had a sense of the dildo inside her, but mostly her thoughts were focused on the people watching and the moment the clit cover would be sealed forever. To her sides she saw the other red collar girls take the lead.