The Saltadora Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!"

"I got lucky. It only cost me my eye," Casey explained.

"'Only' your eye?" Emily questioned in disbelief.

"Well, it could have been a lot worse. I might very well be not talking to you now if it was a few millimetres different. Sure, it was a big price to pay but it had its upsides too. The news coverage garnered a lot of sympathy for us. Laws got changed, CAMDOS got disbanded, and Bernstein got sentenced to indenture. Our business went from strength to strength after that. I found out later that Joe Bloccato bought her, that's Jolene's husband and Cassandra's father. As far as I'm aware, he still has her, and he makes her wear an eye patch to pay for what she did to me. While I think of it, make a reminder for me to talk to him about that. I think it's been long enough. She's paid for her crime so he can ditch the eye patch now."

"You'd forgive her after what she did?"

"Of course," Casey replied. "It serves no purpose to continue making her any more miserable than she already is."

Emily woke her PC up and tapped a few keys to add the reminder into Casey's calendar.

"Unfortunately, CAMDOS didn't completely go away," Casey continued. "They went underground for a while, but now they've reemerged and become a political party. They have a lot of public support and they're seriously cashed up. There's an election coming up and I'm a bit worried they might get voted in, or at least get enough votes to get a seat at the table. They're talking about banning public nudity, in effect overturning the registered nudist laws. If that happens, I'm not sure what we'll do. Our whole business model revolves around that."

Emily was in two minds about the prospect of the Crescent disbanding. On the one hand she sympathised with the potential for Casey to lose her business. On the other, could it possibly mean freedom, and clothes? However, it could also mean a far worse fate if she and Madison couldn't make another jump with the Hypons...

"Do you think they'll get in?"

"Well, Jolene thinks they don't stand a chance," Casey answered. "Cassandra seems to think they can't stop what happens on private property, so hopefully the worst-case scenario will be that we can keep doing what we've been doing, we just won't be able to walk around outside these gates in our birthday suits anymore. Who knows, though... I guess we just wait and see."

"How frightening for you," Emily responded.

"Yes, it is a concern, but then I try not to stress about stuff I can't do anything about anyway," Casey shrugged. "It's pointless getting wrinkles and grey hair over things you have no control over. Better to focus on the things you can control. Whatever happens will happen. If the worst does happen, we take a step back and see what we're dealing with and take it from there."

"That makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure I have the mental strength to actually do that, though," Emily responded thoughtfully. "If I'm worried about something, then I'm going to worry regardless."

"It's not always easy," Casey agreed before looking up at the clock on the wall and changing the subject. "Would you like to join me for dinner, Em? Cass and Greg should be home by now. We can get the kitchen to bring something up. This breakthrough we've had with you today deserves a celebration."

Emily felt a mixture of honour and awkwardness to be invited to her mistress's home as she travelled silently in the elevator up to the penthouse. The door opened into a small foyer which led directly to the main living area with a large bed-like couch covered in huge throw pillows. It wasn't the décor that got her attention though, it was the three people currently engaged in sex on top of it, and that one of those people was Madison! The three paused momentarily as they noticed Casey and Emily's arrival on the scene.

Emily surveyed the sea of naked flesh before her with the effects of the pill still very much driving her. She glanced towards Casey who likewise turned her face towards Emily. Locking eyes, both expressions lit up in mischievous glee.

"Got room for two more?" Casey laughed, immediately striding up to Cassandra and placing a hand on the side of her face to draw her into a kiss. Cassandra enthusiastically accepted the kiss before she broke away, her face contorting in ecstasy as Greg's face returned to its work between her legs. Madison's eyes briefly turned warmly towards Emily, a smile flickering over her face before she quickly returned to the pleasure offered by one of Greg's free hands working her sopping pussy. Emily, eager to start in familiar territory, stepped in to take over from Greg. She gently moved his hand out of the way before kneeling down and drawing Madison's inner labia into her mouth. As Emily plunged her tongue in between Madison's folds, her distinct and welcome aroma and taste filled her senses and gave her a sense of home.

Cassandra on the other hand was not so familiar territory when it came time to pair with her. A moment of alarm filled Emily as Cassandra gently pulled her up and into a kiss, her fingers toying with one of Emily's hard nipples. However, the alarm was quickly forgotten amongst Cassandra's obvious willingness and desire for her. As Cassandra lay back onto a nest of cushions, Emily began placing kisses down her body, drawing each nipple into her mouth while lightly brushing her fingertips across her stomach and hairless mound. Cassandra obviously liked what was happening, her legs readily parted in anticipation of Emily's tongue.

While she was on her hands and knees working on Cassandra, Emily briefly thought of Greg's good fortune having four girls at once before remembering that his cock was locked in a chastity device. Assuming he must be seriously frustrated, and wondering how he could enjoy that sensation, it was only when she felt a hard cock enter her that she realised he wasn't locked up at all. Even that was cause for some disbelief at first. It happened subtly. One moment she had her ass in the air while going down on Cassandra, when the next she felt hands on her hips and a penis entering her exposed vagina. At first, she wondered if one of the other girls was wearing a strap-on dildo, but his masculine moans quickly revealed the truth of it. Then a jolt of fear shot through her. Even in the heat of the experience and the effect of the pill that Casey had given her still very much present, her mind immediately darted to pregnancy. She had no birth control!

She spotted Madison with her tongue down Casey's throat and reached out to grip her arm. With widened eyes, Emily beckoned back towards Greg behind her. Madison quickly realised the problem and diverted her attention from Casey towards Greg. She took his hand and drew him towards herself, beckoning down to her open legs. Greg took the cue and pulled out of Emily, willingly allowing himself to be drawn into a missionary position with the seductive Madison where he almost immediately came.

After what felt like at least an hour, the five finally settled back onto the couch. Cassandra then rose to set about pouring drinks for everyone while Casey called the kitchen. Greg flipped on the massive TV on the nearby wall which began showing a late news channel with the latest poll results from the looming election. Apparently, someone called Laura Strahan was currently leading.

"Cunt!" Greg spat at the TV.

"Why do you watch it if it annoys you?" Casey asked as she hung up the phone. "It just stresses you, and you can't do anything about it anyway."

"She's still a cunt," Greg replied. "It looks like they're gonna win. What are we gonna do then? Have you thought about that?"

"We'll adapt," Casey shrugged. "Like Cass says, they can't stop what goes on inside these gates, so even if they reverse legal nudity, which I strongly doubt will pass through parliament anyway, we just keep doing what we do inside here."

Greg raised a hand to silence Casey as the news report played a pre-recorded interview with the politician in question.

"Ms Strahan, what is it you have against the human body? What is shameful about God's creation anyway?"

"God also blessed us with textiles for us to make clothing," Ms Strahan replied with a condescending smile. "However, it's more the abuse of the program that interests us. Take the Crescent organisation for example. These people coerce young women into signing indentures and becoming nudists. They are then forced into prostitution. It's pure exploitation, and certainly not within the spirit of the original registered nudity program, which was supposed to be about religious freedom. What they are doing is certainly not that. We at CAMDOS think that people can have their religious freedom but keep it to themselves. They can restrict it to their homes, or perhaps designated communities. It certainly shouldn't be condoned willy-nilly in every public place."

Casey gasped at the mention of the Crescent.

"See, what did I tell you," Greg exclaimed. "They're coming after us, Casey!"

"Whoop-de-fuckin'-do," Cassandra chimed in. "She still said she can't stop what people do in their own homes, and this is our home. What's the worst that can happen? We gotta register as a church?"

"Who is she?" Madison asked.

"I'll tell you about it later," Emily responded. "Basically, she's the face of a bunch of conservative crackpots who are in the running to win the next election."

"Oh fuck..." Madison gulped.

"'Oh fuck' is right," Cassandra answered. "But it ain't over yet, sweetheart. They still gotta win, and they still gotta get these laws passed. Then, like Casey said, we might just have to change the way we do things a little. They won't stop us."

"I wish I had your confidence," Greg replied.

"We'll adapt," Casey repeated before turning to Madison. "Let's change the topic. How'd you come to be up here with Greg and Cass, Mads?"

"Oh crap, they told me it would be okay," Madison answered, the colour draining from her face somewhat.

"It's more than okay," Casey smiled reassuringly. "I'm just curious how it happened. These two don't often invite someone else into our bed."

"Well, um... oh God," Madison began. "I've kinda been making eyes at your fella here and he was doing the same. Cass caught us doing it one day, and then she started doing the same to me. Next thing, this happened."

"Are we in trouble, Case?" Cassandra asked with some concern.

"Oh no, certainly not," Casey laughed. "She is unusually alluring. I totally see the attraction. You get lost in those eyes, and that mouth is just begging to be kissed. I am concerned about Greg a little, though. What's he doing unlocked?"

"Oh yeah, I thought he'd earned a little break," Cassandra giggled before turning to Greg. "Time we locked you back up again, Mister."

"Same for Emily," Casey added. "That can wait until after we've eaten, though."

Greg then held still without complaint while Cassandra resecured his penis in the metal chastity device.

As the evening closed, their bellies now full of pizza as Casey explained they had found the key to Emily winning the next race, true to her word, Casey escorted Emily back to her office and reattached the clit cover. It felt strangely comforting now that the effect of the pill had worn off. She also felt safe in the knowledge that it wouldn't be long until she would have an orgasm again, and she was right.

*****

With the warmth of the pill flooding her veins and Dark Emily fully in charge, she took her place at the start of the dildo benches. A smile exuded quiet confidence as she surveyed the row of fake phalluses in front of her. No longer did it look formidable. No longer did she wonder how she could tackle them in front of a crowd of watching eyes and deafening cheers. She had this. To her sides she could see the other red collar girls stretching and shaking their limbs as they prepared for the beeps, but Emily gave them no mind. Today's orgasm on the podium would be hers.

As the beeps sounded, she strode forward and launched herself onto the Tickler, taking it with ease before tackling the next four with equal effortlessness. The clit cover was making its presence felt as the need for an orgasm increased with each obstacle, but she forced herself to ignore it. Soon that reward would be hers. Now was the time to focus on the task at hand. Nothing else mattered.

In her peripheral vision she could see Katia just behind her, panting hard to try to keep up. All eyes were on Emily now. Each dildo was taken almost mechanically, her pace never slowing. Step forward. Plunge down. Green LED. Step forward. Plunge down. Green LED. Finally, the Punisher was conquered. As the green LED lit up to signify that she had finished her run, she glanced behind her to see Katia in second place still tackling Gargantua. The noise from the crowd was deafening. She had won! And she had won easily!

Casey, Cassandra, and Madison surrounded her on the winner's dais with Katia and Jolene scowling on the second-place block. All smiled as a photographer took a group shot before Casey removed Emily's clit cover so she could have her promised reward. With Dark Emily still very much in control, Emily didn't hesitate to begin masturbating in front of the crowd as champagne sprayed her from all angles.