The Saltadora Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was done. There was no changing her fate now.

Then she came, the red LED in front of her betraying any attempt to disguise it. Then, as the waves of pleasure overcame her, something unexpected happened. The muscles throughout her body, including her pussy muscles, spasmed in the moment of ecstasy, causing her to raise herself to her full height. There was a popping sound below her and several sparks shot out of the dildo's base as it was wrenched from its mounting. Then she slumped back down onto the bench, pushing the now motionless dildo's full length inside her as the orgasm gradually abated.

Then she realised what she had done.

As Katia took the podium once again, Casey approached, her face a mixture of bewilderment and fury.

"You did that on purpose! You intentionally threw the race! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Emily had no words. She could only extract the broken dildo from her drenched pussy as she stared at the remaining row of dildos in front of her while avoiding Casey's gaze. She had completely blown it. This was it. She wouldn't cum again for as long as she remained in this world. The thought made her breathe in deeply and close her eyes. She couldn't believe what she had done.

"Okay, fine. If that's what you want, that's what you'll get," Casey continued. "No more racing and no more orgasms ever again for you. We'll go back to the piercer's tomorrow and have you sealed shut permanently."

Emily burst into tears at that. She damned her masochistic side. It seemed so exciting in the moment but once the orgasm had subsided, her thoughts had returned to reality. She had sabotaged herself and now she deeply regretted it.

"Why are you crying? It's what you wanted, isn't it?" Casey demanded.

"It-it's complicated," Emily began, throwing her hands down and slumping despondently.

Looking at the forlorn figure in front of her, a moment of sympathy overcame Casey. She held out her hand and helped Emily to her feet. "Let's go to my office where it's quieter and we can talk."

On arrival, she sat Emily down and initiated the conversation.

"Emily, this is all supposed to be fun. It's about letting go of the hangups about our bodies that the patriarchy has imposed on us. It's about openly celebrating our sexualities. In your case it's a little bit different with your submission and humiliation kink, but I tried to play on that to give you a thrill. Did I read the situation wrong?"

Emily realised the implication of what Casey had just said. "You were just fucking with me? You weren't really going to seal it shut permanently?"

"Only if I was certain that you wanted it, which it seems pretty obvious that you do."

"I do and I don't," Emily admitted, pausing as she considered how to explain the truth of her situation. "Can I call you Casey rather than Mistress right now?"

"Certainly. I never asked you to call me that anyway," Casey replied. "You started it. I just ran with it since you seemed to enjoy it. I think we should continue it in public, though, but right now let's call it a timeout and have a one-to-one conversation."

"Okay, thanks," Emily nodded as she finally decided on where to begin. "Okay, well for a long time I've been stuck between two places. Humiliation is only a part of it. Submission, sure, but there's something more. I'm a masochist, Casey. I take pleasure in my own degradation. It starts with the part of me that completely rejects all this nudity and sex, and just wants to go back to the woman I once was. You know, wearing clothes and living a normal life."

"Well, I can't give you that now," Casey pointed out with a note of sadness. "That tattoo on your wrist means you can't ever wear clothes again."

"No, I know that, and I know I can't change it," Emily answered. "That's just where the problem begins. The humiliation of it all gives me an adrenalin rush, which I've come to enjoy, so I tend to seek out situations that will trigger that feeling. And then there's another part of me in conflict with the part of me that feels ashamed. She's like the opposite, and she can deal with being naked just fine. That part wants to forget the woman I was and embrace as much sex as I can get my hands on. She doesn't feel shame or humiliation at all, but she also knows how much that lights up my masochistic side, so she pushes me even harder into situations where I feel the most degraded and humiliated."

"That sounds like a contradiction if you don't mind me pointing that out. How can you feel humiliated if you don't feel humiliated?"

"It's because I can't let go of who I was," Emily explained. "I can't fully embrace that side of me, and it's the constant tug-of-war between those personalities that keeps the humiliation alive. One part pushes me into those experiences, then my old self makes me feel ashamed of what I'm doing, even just being nude in public drives that part of me crazy, then my masochistic side gets triggered. Then afterwards I feel ashamed, which also triggers my masochistic side and I feel ashamed all over again. It never ends!"

"Man, you sure are messed up," Casey responded, not really sure what else to say.

"It gets worse," Emily continued. "When you put the clit cover on me, that part of me that wants to embrace it all, I call her 'Dark Emily', she completely vanished. That just left my old self and my masochistic side left to battle it out. The problem is, in extreme situations when I feel the most humiliated, I sometimes cum without even being touched. That's what's been happening to me in the races."

"I see. That would explain it. I was wondering how you were still able to cum."

"Exactly. Now, the problem is, if we remove the clit cover and bring Dark Emily back, I'd try to let my old self go and totally throw myself into it all, but then I doubt there's any chance I could get down the course without cumming from the physical stimulation. I'd be no better than a black collar girl."

"Well, that's still an option. I was only half-serious about you staying a red collar. You can still be my PA with a black collar," Casey responded, "but I might have something else we can try first. That's if you really want to continue being a red collar."

"You'd let me out of it?" Emily gasped.

"Of course! I'm just playing to your kinks, Em. I want you to have a good time here. I'm not really a hard-nosed bitch. I myself can switch. I can be either a top or a bottom. I know the pleasures of being under someone else's control, especially when you think you have no choice about it. I use that to give someone else pleasure whenever I know they enjoy that sensation."

"Oh God, I thought you were actually a tyrant, and I had no choice about anything."

"Well, yes, I wanted you to believe that was the case, so that you got the most out of it," Casey replied, touching Emily's shoulder empathetically as she continued, "but I was ready to back off at the first sign it wasn't working for you, such as now."

"Um... I'd be being disingenuous if I said it wasn't working," Emily admitted. "It just makes me fucking hopeless as a racer, and that seems important to you."

"Okay... back to that idea I had. Hold tight for a second." Casey stood up and went over to a wall safe where Emily assumed she kept important documents but had never seen inside it. As the door swung open, she caught a glimpse of one of the hypons as Casey fished around inside for something. She then secured the safe again and returned to Emily.

"Try one of these," Casey suggested, shaking a pill out of a vial, and offering it in her hand. Emily gasped at the sight. It was exactly the same as the pills 4NR had given her back on Earth 2!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a problem with pills?" Casey questioned after noting Emily's reaction.

"Where did you get those?" Emily asked, astonished at the thought they could be the same.

"I know a guy. He used to work as a security guard at my college. Now he works for a pharmaceutical lab in Stocksgate. He owes me a bunch of favours and he gets me stuff like this. They're not available to the public but they're quite safe. I've taken them myself. They don't give you a buzz as such, but talk about letting go of inhibitions. Holy fuck!"

The coincidence of the pills indeed being the same as the Earth 2 pills had Emily's mind racing. The permanent nudity, the collars, the commands and now these. It was bizarre. How could these aspects on Earth 2 have made it to a world that was more like her home world than Earth 2? For Earth 1 and Earth 3 to be so similar meant that they had branched off from each other at some point in fairly recent history, say in the last five decades or so. For Earth 3 to have branched off from Earth 2 and somehow ended up similar to Earth 1 seemed unlikely. The nudity for one. Everything she knew about Earth 2 was that it had begun some five hundred years prior, after escaping persecution from another world, and they had embraced female nudity more or less from that time. Here, the nudity started far more recently, only within the last generation. Also, the name of the town was different. On Earth 1 & 2, it was called Cape Willis. Here, Port Wiluma. There were other similarities from Earth 1 that existed on Earth 2 as well. The General, the starship designs, the existence of another Collingwood and possibly her own doppelganger who had died in the experimental hyperdrive test flight, the town's position and street layout, the military base. That indicated that Earth 1 and 2 were more closely related than Earth 2 and 3 were, yet Earth 1 and 3 were more similar to each other than they were to Earth 2. It defied explanation.

Then there was the physical proximity aspect of worlds. The hypons could only jump to the next world inline. Being neighbours, surely such worlds would be virtually identical and have branch points just seconds prior, if not less. Yet, her experience with this jump, as well as Collingwood's description of the world one hop back from Earth 2, indicated that had no bearing at all on how similar worlds would be. Also, Earth 1 was similar to Earth 3, yet they were thousands of worlds apart in terms of proximity. It just didn't make sense. Perhaps none of it meant anything at all. Perhaps certain things just developed naturally, given a population's proclivities, so there were bound to be coincidences? A kind of convergent evolution perhaps, where things end up more or less following the same path given common beginnings.

"I guess we can give it a try," Emily at last responded while accepting the pill and focusing back on the present. Moments later she felt its familiar warmth followed by a startling revelation - Dark Emily was back!

"Good for you," Casey smiled. "Let's give it a few minutes and then give you a solo run while the crowd is still here. You can race the clock."

"Oh, sorry about your dildo," Emily added, recalling she had snapped it from the bench in her moment of weakness.

"Don't sweat it. We have other benches you can use. That one must have been faulty and was probably going to break anyway. We'll get it fixed. At least you weren't hurt."

A few minutes later, Emily was standing at the start line again as the race caller informed the crowd of what was going on.

"FOLKS, BEFORE YOU HEAD OFF, EMILY IS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER RUN AT THE COURSE! LET'S CHEER HER ON!"

Emily, or rather Dark Emily, licked her lips as she looked around at all of the faces turning her way. The crowd quietened.

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... beeeeeeeep!

She quickly tackled each of the dildos, making even faster time than she had achieved in the practice sessions during the preceding weeks. She looked up briefly to see Casey holding a stopwatch at the end, but she kept her head down and focused on the task at hand. To her side she was aware of the cameraman following her. The cheers from the crowd dulled to a muffle in her ears. Only one thing mattered - getting to the end. Then it was done, the 'Punisher' giving her no trouble at all. Casey clicked the stopwatch the moment the green LED lit up, and the crowd went wild.

"AND SHE TAKES THE PUNISHER WITH EASE! AND WE HAVE A NEW RECORD! SHE DID IT. KATIA SHOULD BE SCARED RIGHT NOW. THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN AND SHE'S COMING FOR HER."

Casey high-fived Emily and then took her hand to help her up. "No podium for you but I think you've earned a reward anyway. Let's go back to my office where you can enjoy it with some privacy, so we don't trigger your old self afterwards."

Emily smiled at that and eagerly followed Casey back into her office. Once there, she could barely hold still as her mistress knelt at her feet to undo the security screws with a special tool which she took from her safe. It caused Casey to giggle before standing up again in exasperation.

"For goodness' sake, Em! 'Present' and hold still so I can get this thing off you!"

The familiar command caused Emily to reflexively adopt it, straightening her posture and spreading her feet slightly wider than shoulder width before placing her hands behind her back. Several involuntary convulsions overcame her as Casey knelt back down to undo the screws holding the clit cover in place. Then finally, she was free and broke her pose to begin masturbating even before Casey stood back up again. The anticipation of a long overdue orgasm was just too strong.

Then, something unexpected but not unwelcome happened. As Casey raised herself up and looked directly into Emily's face, her face shone with excitement to see the ecstasy evident in her pet. She bit her lip and swallowed, then glanced down with approval at Emily's hand between her legs. Emily opened her eyes just long enough to see her mistress's obvious pleasure in watching her. Whether it was the voyeuristic lust on Casey's face, her undeniable attractiveness, the overwhelming effect of the pill, or just that Casey's demeanour had softened over the last hour and exposed a more human side to her nature, Emily suddenly wanted her. No, more than that, she needed her. She reached forward with her free hand, drawing Casey's face to her own, and she began kissing her open-mouthed. As their tongues met, she exploded in orgasm and almost fell to the floor as the weeks of pent-up frustration were finally relieved properly, rather than the constricted sense that the masochism-triggered orgasms gave her while her clit was locked up.

As the tremors of the orgasm began to fade, a further surprise eventuated. Casey placed both hands around Emily's neck and reinitiated the kiss. Then she gently took the hand that Emily had been using to pleasure herself and placed it between her own legs. Emily knew what to do from there. While intrigued to feel Casey's labial piercings, everything was more than a little familiar. Her wetness was undeniable, and she easily accepted her middle finger as the kiss continued. Some moments later, Emily was startled by Casey's unusually loud orgasm, but continued her action until Casey's moans and gyrations finally relaxed. Then she removed her hand and took a step back as reality returned. Had she allowed Dark Emily too much free rein in the moment and led Casey into something she didn't want?

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, Casey. I can be a lot, and that got away from me a bit there," Emily apologised.

"What are you sorry for?" Casey questioned. "I led just as much as you did. If I didn't want it, I would have stopped you."

"I thought you were married, though?"

Casey rolled her eyes and smiled at that before explaining. "We're polyamorous, Em. Greg, Cass, and I are committed to each other but that doesn't include sexual fidelity. We run a sex resort after all. Cass and I even have a couple of clients we still see. Also, Greg gets off on seeing us with other men and women, so if we were faithful to him, we'd be denying him the thing he most desires."

"I totally understand," Emily nodded with relief that she hadn't led Casey astray. "I have a similar relationship with Madison. There was a man named Rod back home as well but I'm not sure if we'll see him again. He had a lot of trouble seeing me with other men at first, but he came around after a while. Well, at least I think he did."

"Oh, did you need to make contact with him again?" Casey asked with concern. "Your current predicament needn't mean cutting people out of your life."

"No, that's fine. I needed a break from him. That's why Madison and I came here to Port Wiluma. It was supposed to be a new start for us. We just didn't realise we'd get in so much trouble for doing what we did."

Casey nodded slowly in response as she considered it before pausing the subject temporarily.

"I could use a brandy. Can I pour you one while I'm at it?" she suggested. Emily readily agreed, and Casey proceeded to a sideboard to decant the drinks as she continued talking. "Yes, well. Hopefully coming here to the Crescent meets your needs. It definitely saved you from a far worse fate. I treat indents as people. I want their lives to be as full and rich as possible."

Emily realised that Casey was being truthful when she said she wasn't a hard-nosed bitch. She wasn't the hard task master she had first thought. Here she was showing a softer side, more caring, and a policy for giving people pleasure and fulfilment. They were talking as equals, which would allow for a more open conversation.

"So, all of what you've been putting me through was for my benefit, not for your own amusement?"

"Well, a bit of both," Casey admitted with a smile as she handed Emily her drink. "I was once an indent myself, and it was a total mindfuck. It was all Jolene's doing. Long story short - she cornered me into becoming a nudist and her indent to stay out of jail for a crime that she tricked me into doing. I then spent nearly a year doing cams and porn under her management. With that being said, a part of me definitely enjoyed it, and I kind of miss it. I try to give other women, like you and Madison, the best parts of that without the bad stuff, plus it allows me to relive my experience vicariously through you."

"Your own sister did that to you?" Emily gasped.

"It's all good. The worm turned. I own her now, and I put her through everything she put me through," Casey winked.

"You're still speaking to each other after all that?" Emily asked incredulously. "She doesn't act like your indent. You seem to be on equal standing. Rivals in the arena even."

Casey laughed. "Like I said, I want my indents to lead full lives. That includes my sister. I don't have any need for any 'yes ma'am, no ma'am' subservience from her. However, she is a bit of a sociopath so there's a limit to what I'll take from her."

There was a pause in the conversation as both women sipped their brandies. Emily then considered that she could question Casey further since she seemed to be in a mood for being open. Plus, they had just made out, so there was an added level of intimacy between them now.

"Casey, do you mind if I ask about your eye?" she began.

"Not at all," Casey replied. "It's on public record. If you search my name on the Internet, you'll find news reports about it. Basically, I got shot in the face by my former college Dean."

"Fucking what?" Emily gasped.

"Oh, it wasn't at college. It was well after I graduated. Eunice Bernstein was her name," Casey continued. "After we started the Crescent and made enquiries about the scholarship program at the college, she dug her heels in and tried to stop it. That led to her being pushed into early retirement. She and a few other like-minded bigots then started a protest group - CAMDOS - Citizens Against the Moral Destruction of Society." Casey rolled her eyes with obvious disdain before proceeding. "Well, they started protesting out at the front gates, frightening guests away. Then they abducted one of my girls, Ellie, who was also Bernstein's granddaughter, and tried to 'deprogram' her. It was during her rescue when she shot me."