All Comments on 'The Teasepot'

by lovesthepain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
qarlcueqarlcueover 2 years ago

Fun, sexy, sweet story!

I like your writing style & voice, and your kinks are similar to mine. A lot of teasing, romance, and aching aroused delay. Well done, and thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!!

YidoSYidoSalmost 2 years ago

Really liked the story.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome story. Love it but I would still wish for an "evil" version where she treats him as her money tree.

Really nice idea and perfect execution. Thanks for sharing this gem and please keep it up.

serve4herserve4heralmost 2 years ago

Great fun story. Your other stories also have a delightful voice and tempo. Keep writing if you have time, the work is really quite excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really appreciate the happy ending. It's all too easy to make the story morbid/ tragic but this was a nice way to conclude.

korbona69korbona696 months ago

This was a cool concept and I liked that they it ended happily!

timytimy5 months ago

I'd still love to be your Victor. Loved the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovesthepain@lovesthepain
I've been a kinky, submissive guy since before I even knew what that meant. Been writing stories for over 25 years, finally getting around to posting them here. I procrastinate... All my stories revolve around femdom with the main themes being tease & denial and/or CBT/ball b...