The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are yours...We thought you'd like them."

A closer inspection of the pictures found a single word written on each. Placed in order they read out,

"See what you're missing! You'd better hurry!"

I took the pictures and put them in my dresser drawer, wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle and three small wine glasses and made my way out through the patio doors. I could hear the girls before I saw them,

"God he's not coming back Mandy!" Arlene said, with obvious hurt in her voice.

"He will...I know he will! Did you see him getting hard this afternoon? How much can one guy take?" Mandy answered back, just as I rounded the corner of the spa gazebo.

"Hi girls...I'm home!" I shouted out, scaring them and snapping Arlene out of her little funk.

"Damn you Barry! You scared the shit out of us!" They shouted out and then started to laugh.

I laughed too and set the bottle of wine down on the hot tub ledge. I handed each sister a glass and went to the wet bar to grab the cork screw.

'So what kept you?" Mandy asked, leaning over the tub side watching me.

"Well your house welcoming gift for one thing." I commented reaching for the cork screw.

"Oh, you liked the pictures?" Arlene said, trying to rib me.

"Nope...Just thought the candles were beautiful and I went around looking at them all!" I responded, getting her back.

Returning to the tub, the girls had settled back. They sat with arms resting on the top edge of the tub, presenting me with another lovely vision of their breasts, swaying to the current of the tub jets. Their perky nipples hardened with excitement, poked out like four little periscopes. I smiled at them and said,

"You two are just plain gorgeous...But you know that already, don't you? Are you guys sure you want to do this thing?" and felt my cock rising in anticipation.

"Yes we do! And thank you for the compliment...Your sweet." Arlene spoke out first.

"Oh ya we really do...And Barry isn't that your beautiful pecker starting to poke out from your towel? I think you want to do this as much as we do, so show us that big cock of yours and get in!" Mandy added, with eyes tinkling and a huge grin on her face.

The girls turned to hug one another and watch me as I did a slow striptease, finally releasing my rapidly hardening cock. I stood before them and waited for it to fully extend and stand proud in the night air. The girl's eyes went wide, watching its length grow and mass thicken and giggled delightfully when I bounced it for them.

"Get in – Get in...Oh God get in!" They said together, starting to laugh, slapping the water.

Stepping forward I lifted a leg over the tub top and stepped into the tub, eliciting yet another comment by my sisters.

"Stop Barry...Turn around for us...Please!" They said in unison again.

I complied, but felt a self conscious, if not, out right embarrassed as they started commenting about my body and specific parts they liked. I completed my turn and stepped down to find a seat when the girls rushed to my side and squeezed in close. With some difficulty I managed to grab the wine bottle, twisting to my left, my arms rubbed Arlene's breasts in towards the tub and Mandy's out in the direction of my turn. Neither sister moved an inch and pressed in harder as I contacted their tits and both grabbed my upper thigh with both hands, squeezing my thigh as they worked their fingers in between my legs.

"Jesus you two, give a guy some room...I mean I love the attention, but I'd like to open the wine!" I chuckled, inserting the corkscrew.

They pulled away – slightly, never relinquishing their grip on me, but allowing me enough room to open the bottle and pour us each a small glass of wine.

"So what, you two want play here in the tub tonight...Is that it?" I said, pouring the last glass.

"Oh no...Not here. This is just a relaxer..." Arlene blurted out, as Mandy prepared to finish for her.

"Ya...A little touchy – feely...To get in the mood sort of thing." Mandy finished, looking up at me with moon cow eyes, licking her lips.

"To get in the mood!" I roared with laughter and added, "My God you two are damn near jerking me off right now! Have you two decided who it is that going first?"

Bending forward the girls looked at one another – smiled and I felt each remove one hand from my thigh and close around my cock. My stomach shuddered and I was sure they could feel it, the second they closed their fingers around my cock.

"Barry...You know us – We do everything together!" Mandy giggled and Arlene went on as usual,

"Um Barry, it feels even better than it looks...Mandy switch positions with me, I want to feel his head!" Arlene said, bending and giving Mandy a little pout.

"Okay...Okay, let's slow down girls. Have some wine...Let's relax a little, we have all night." I said between small gasps.

Giggling, my sisters released their grip and I regretted it immediately. Mandy and Arlene slid away and found new spots inside the spa. They had turned towards one another and stretched out their legs. I watched fascinated, as they somehow communicated without talking and I could see the wheels turning, their eyes gleaming in the candle light and small smiles forming on their lips.

Suddenly Mandy cried out, "Christ Arlene not so hard!" and I watched her spread her legs a bit wider.

"Sorry Mandy...Is that better?"

I never imagined my cock could get so hard. It stiffened to the point I thought my cock head would blow off. I gulped hard watching through the spa water as Mandy lifted a leg and slid it between Arlene's legs. Arlene's facial expression changed dramatically when Mandy found her "spot" and together they laid back sipping wine, giving each other a slow massage.

"How...How long...How long have you two..." I tried to comment, when Arlene cut me off (as usual)

"Been masturbating each other?"

"It's been a couple of years now." Mandy added and then Arlene offered a last tidbit,

"God ya, it was so funny you know...Mandy and I were goofing around and she accidentally rubbed across my...Pussy, ya know? Well anyway it felt really good and the next thing we knew we were experimenting...Touching - rubbing and then..."

"And then we...Oh Jesus Arlene that feels way too good...Don't make me cum yet! And we started to help each other cum... God I even did Arlene on the bus one day...Remember Arlene?" Mandy said, rolling her eyes at Arlene's steady toe massage.

I quickly finished my wine and poured out another, paying rapt attention to the girls and their story. After taking a small sip out of the new glass, I set it down and slid off my seat. Making my way over to my sisters I stretched out my arms and slid my hands down their legs, finding their feet and where they each had buried their toes.

I was visibly trembling when my fingers touched the girl's soft young pussies and I felt them slid their feet away, allowing me the freedom to explore. Here the girls were different, at least. Both sisters closed their eyes and gasped as I rubbed the lips of their sex holes, with my fingers. I felt Mandy's clit and then found Arlene's and rolled each between my fingers, causing both girls to rise slightly and moan out.

Mandy's clit felt large and I couldn't wait to see it. Arlene's was lightly smaller, but felt harder than Mandy's and she dropped her hand to guide my fingers into her pussy. Mandy was very close behind and when I had fingers inserted deep in both of them they opened their eyes and smiling said,

"Like what you feel...Wait til you see them! Am I right Arlene?"

"Oh ya...Oh God Barry that's it...Jesus is she ever right...You're going to fall in love with us!"

Sweat ran down my face, I trembled even more and reluctantly, ever so slowly, slid my fingers from their pussy holes, telling them,

"I love you both now. Let's get out...You two have me so damn horny and I want to see both of you and God help me I want to touch you both... everywhere!"

"I'm ready." Mandy said.

"Me too...Whoa - I'm way ready!"

We all stood up and girls giggled at my crimson colored cock and I swooned at the first view of their swollen labia, parted slightly and ready for sex. Both girls had shaved clean, except for small pubic hair designs just above their mounds. My sisters continued to giggle, watching my eyes drop to take in their pussies and then forcibly turned me and slapped my ass cheeks sending me out of the tub.

Once out, I was sandwiched again, this time the girls worked their towels down my body, drying me off. When they reached my pelvis, each grabbed a butt cheek and leaned around. Mandy softly grasped my cock and pointed it towards Arlene, who quickly sucked me in and out, with several long strokes. Releasing her lips, she in turn grabbed my cock and pointed it in Mandy's direction. Mandy immediately sucked me in to near hilt and held me there, while she did an amazing thing with her throat and tongue.

"Damn you Mandy...You've got to teach me that!" Arlene cried out softly.

Without choking, Mandy slowly withdrew her lips from my cock and they looked up and smiled warmly at me and then finished my towel drying. The girl stood up, trailing their fingers up my leg and thigh, to stand close to me, holding out their towels...

"Your turn Barry...Enjoy!" They said, turning presenting me with their backs.

I pat dried their backs, taking turns on each and never gong farther on one than the other. When I approached the small of their backs they both bent over resting their hands on their knees, pushing their athletic, tight, asses out towards me. I gently patted dry and caressed their ass cheeks, lingering to take in the beauty I saw. As I finished, I leaned in and kissed each cheek and slowly ran my fingers up and down their cracks.

"Umm Barry...No fair taking advantage!" Mandy said and Arlene giggled adding,

"It's fine with me Barry!"

I finished their legs and they turned slowly, as I remained on my knees, presenting me with their naked, swollen, pussies. Arlene's pubic hair design was a small arrow pointing down (obviously) and Mandy's was a small heart. I started with their feet and worked up, and the girls spread their legs farther apart, as I moved up their legs.

When I reached their hips, they stood waiting my touch; their belly's rapidly going in and out in anticipation. Gently I slid my hands between Mandy's legs, as she tilted her back and swooned. With my left hand I parted her lips and with the right, towel dried her pussy. Arlene watched in silence, her breath coming in smaller and shorter pants. Sliding over, I started on Arlene and immediately I heard her moan out,

"Oooo, be gentle Barry...I'm so fucking sensitive!"

I was and before moving on, I slid the fingers of my hands into their pussies, finding them both dripping wet, despite the toweling. I finished with grasping their clits and rolling them softly, causing the legs of both girls to buckle slightly.

I stood and received a warm kiss from both of them and then finished their drying. I took special care, and time, with their tits. I made sure that their nipples were sucked to the point of full hardness and I had squeezed, lifted and closely examined their tits, as they watched me.

Reaching Arlene's face, I wrapped the towel around her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her deeply and fully, as I dried her face and long hair. She sighed out as I turned to Mandy and gave her equal time. Mandy sucked in my lower lips, as I tried to pull away and said as she released me,

"I just knew this would be great...You've got me so hot...I'm ready!"

"Me too...I'm dripping for Christ sake!" Arlene added in, and they reached out grabbing my arms and we walked into the house.

I let the girls walk in ahead of me, watching their ass muscles working and sliding the patio door closed, asked them,

"So what do we do now...I mean, who is it that goes first? I'm really not sure I can cum twice tonight, after this morning, so who wants to have sex first?"

With shocked looks on their faces, they both turned and slapped me, saying,

"Sex! God you're sick Barry! We're your sisters!"

"But...But I thought you two wan..." I stammered and Mandy cut me off,

"Barry...God Barry...We can't fuck you! I mean we like your cock and all but we're your sisters...That's insect!"

"Incest sis." I said back, with a dead pan voice and hurt look on my face, adding, "So what the hell is this about anyway?"

"Masturbating silly!" Arlene chimed in and beamed a big smile my way.

"Ya masturbating...It's so fun and we thought you'd like watch and help, and let us help you!" Mandy said, adding, "Please don't be angry...You'll love it...You'll see, come on!"

"My sister's were nut cases!" I thought to myself, my cock loosing some of it's hardness at the news of no sex.

Seeing my look of disappointment the girls grabbed my arms and pulled me into the living room, laughing. We walked into the room, prepared by my sisters before my arrival.

The fireplace mantle had a line of candles glowing, each with different scents. A soft comforter lie on the floor and the hearth was lined with various toys the girls had collected over the past couple of years, along with various bottles of scented and flavored massage lotions.

"We figured because we asked you...Tonight was to be a treat for you!" Mandy said, excitedly.

"Ya...So like, pick out a toy and whatever lotion you like and we'll give you a show!" Arlene added in, giggling again and bouncing her tits, as she jumped up and down.

"We guarantee it'll make this big boy stand up again! Mandy cooed, reaching to slide her fingers down my, slightly, diminished cock.

I grinned at their exuberance and willingness, but couldn't understand how a stunt that allowed them to see me jacking off had resulted in this sex show business. But I dismissed the thought and stepped over to the fire place and made a couple of choices.

"Oh my God...That's our favorite one!" Arlene screamed out and started jumping around, as I handed a moderately sized double dildo that appeared to be battery powered, to Mandy and a bottle of strawberry flavored massage lotion.

"You'll love us forever after tonight Barry...But, if you don't like it...We'll never bother you again." Mandy whispered in my ear, taking the toy and lotion from me.

"Ready Arlene?" Mandy asked.

"You know it...Is Barry going to help or what?" She came back, raising an eyebrow in my direction.

"Well brother...Yes or no?" Mandy asked me, stepping onto the comforter with Arlene.

I nodded slowly, like this was all a dream, and Mandy and Arlene held out their hands, ready to take mine. As I was being pulled towards the comforter, Arlene looked at Mandy and asked her, "Hands and knees...Butt to Butt style?"

"Perfect! That way Barry can help immediately and if he wants he can massage our tits and whatever else he wants!" Mandy replied beaming a large smile.

Dropping to their knees, the girls turned and scooted back, stopping within a foot of each other and the motioned for me to join them. Mandy laid the toy and bottle down, as Arlene started in on how I was to help.

"Okay Barry...You have to use the lotion and get us both lubricated really well. Just start by pouring it down our ass cracks and then work it in!"

Obeying, I squeezed the lotion on both girls and simultaneously, massaged the lotion into their ass cracks, my cock quickly regaining its former hardness.

"Our pussies too Barry...Don't let it run off!" Mandy squealed with delight.

As Mandy had requested it, I reach between her legs and drawing the lotion and my fingers into her wet hole and massaged it good, as she arched her back and pressed onto my fingers.

Arlene was next and wiggled her hips when I entered her vagina, pushing back hard onto my fingers. The girls were thoroughly lubricated now and my cock was standing at full attention, when Mandy went on with my instructions on how to help, smiling at my hard cock and licking her lips, she began,

"I knew you'd get hard again...I know you like this, as much as we do! So...Grab the dildo and slide it into my pussy...Easy like - you know?"

"Ya...And I'll move forward a little and you put the other cock head in me...Don't let go so I can back onto it...Okay?" Arlene added, turning her head as far she could to watch me insert the cock head of the dildo into Mandy's pussy. Mandy cried out softly as the dildo slid home and I grasped the other end.

"Okay Arlene...I'm ready slide back." I said, aiming the dildo for her wet, lubricated pussy.

I watched Arlene's eyes widen, like Mandy's did, as I helped her slide onto the dildo and their asses touched, sending the dildo home in both vaginas. They parted slightly and Mandy instructed me to set the dildo switch to "max".

I settled back, in full view of both girls and watched them drop to their elbows, thrusting their asses high and begin to move with the vibrator. I could almost feel the electricity as they touched ass cheeks and pulled away, working the dildo. I poured lotion on my cock and began to slowly stroke it, mesmerized by the girls sex show.

Mandy and Arlene watched me, licking their lips, as they continued to drive the dildo deep into their pussies. Arlene closed her eyes and began to moan out, the dildos vibrations having its affect. Mandy was just as near but managed to softly call out to me for help, between short breathes,

"Barry...Please...Come over here...Massage my tits...Please Barry..." and then closed her eyes, her moan deepening.

I walked on my knees to Mandy's head and reached under her, grabbing both tits and began to knead them between my fingers, never taking my eyes from the union of their body's, the candle light glistening from the lotion I had applied.

Mandy started to sweat and moan louder, but managed to pick herself up onto her hands and suck in my cock, after pleading me to squeeze her tits harder. I was amazed again as Mandy worked the dildo and my cock, like a person patting their head and rubbing their stomach with the other hand.

She wiggled her ass side to side and slid back and forth on the dildo, as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, leaving saliva trails, dripping onto the comforter. She finally released my cock and gasped for air, crying out,

"Oh Jesus I'm getting so close...Arlene!"

"Barry...Come here...Hurry...My clit...God, rub it for me Barry!" Arlene cried out.

I slid away from Mandy and reached Arlene's side and reached under her belly sliding down to find her enlarged, hardened clit. She cried out again as I began to rub it and increased her driving action, sending Mandy closer to the edge. I slid more towards Arlene's head and she forcibly raised her arm and pulled my cock sideways, sucking it in, as I worked her clit harder.

"Um...Harder...Harder Barry!" I heard Arlene's muffled cry.

I was working at a feverish pitch when Arlene suddenly released my cock dropped back down on her elbow and began to rapidly drive the dildo in and out. Mandy matched her driving action and together they screamed out their combined climax.

I sat back awe struck, watching my sisters cum, over and over, never pulling off the dildo until they were totally exhausted. Mandy started sliding forward and Arlene followed, the dildo left squirming between theirs legs, as they shuddered and shook from the last climax. I leaned forward and grabbed the dildo, turning it off and set it aside, as the girls slowly rolled over, their legs spread wide.

"Ummm Barry...Did you like?" They said, in dreamy, satisfied, voices.

"You really need to ask?" I said, incredulously, and added, "Could I...Would you mind if I licked your...Oh God...Pussies clean?" I choked out, barely able to contain myself.

"God yes!" Arlene cried out and Mandy added,

123456...8