Touched Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than half an hour later the two men managed to rouse themselves and come crawling into the kitchen. Their social exchanges might have been more energetic and pleasant, if not for a pair of horrendous hangovers. Catherine made two of her cure-all cocktails and presented them to her son and husband, along with a hearty breakfast of sausage, eggs, beans, toast and mixed fruit.

After eating and drinking everyone was in better spirits, the men had decided to go fishing or some such tedious male-dominated activity (Catherine was barely listening) and Christine had decided for both women that they were going to walk into town, explore the shops and possibly go see a new movie she was excited about.

Catherine agreed without complaint, she wasn't exactly thrilled about their itinerary, but there wasn't anything about it that made her reluctant either. Even so, there was something about the way Christine outlined their plans, ignoring her mother-in-law's few suggestions and telling her quite clearly what they were going to do; it made her feel powerless but also disturbingly aroused.

It rankled her slightly, but she couldn't deny that it excited her too, eventually she gave up trying to figure out her own feelings and just agreed to do whatever Christine wanted. "But first, let's go see about that closet." Her daughter-in-law said, as she took Catherine by the hand and led her to her own bedroom.

"Is this really necessary?" The older woman asked, debating whether she should try to make more of an effort to assert herself, while Christine happily rummaged through her mother-in-law's hangers.

"Yes." The younger woman almost cut her off. Catherine however actually laughed when her daughter-in-law finally withdrew triumphantly from the closest, holding in her hand the very sweater Catherine herself had decided would compliment the rest of her outfit.

"Show me the jeans." She grinned, following Catherine over to her dresser. The older woman took them out and presented them to Christine. She unfolded them and smiled. "Yes, these will do quite nicely." She handed them back, along with the sweater. "Well, don't keep us waiting, put them on so that I can apply the finishing touches."

Catherine still felt a little shy undressing in front of her daughter-in-law, but there was something slightly different about it now too, a subtle thrill that accompanied her plaintive strip. She peeled off her nightgown and grinned. The black lace lingerie made her feel powerful, sensual, seductive. She'd felt its effects firsthand, and now she was the one wearing it.

"Mmm." Christine made a sound of approval as she watched her mother-in-law writhe her way into the tight navy jeans. "Those really do look great on you." She smiled, Catherine smiled back. Next she pulled on the red sweater, she wasn't used to exposing so much skin underneath her clothes, so the scratchy texture of the wool knit was a whole new sensation.

Christine sauntered over and reached down, lightly grasping the hem of her mother-in-law's jeans. "Lift up your arms." She murmured in Catherine's ear. The woman did as she was asked, the bottom of the sweater lifted up exposing a slim band of her belly and back. "Yes, just like that." Christine breathed, gently slipping her fingers into the gap between Catherine's jeans and her hip bones.

The younger woman pinched the lace waistband of the black lace lingerie, delicately she tugged it upward, sliding her fingers expertly around the front and back, until a narrow rim of black lace peeked out from underneath the top of Catherine's jeans.

"Isn't that nice, just a little hint about what you're wearing underneath. Not enough for anyone to know for sure, but enough to keep them guessing." Catherine shuddered, heat seemed to be gathering between her legs, she crushed her thighs tightly together in an attempt to quash it.

"And then there's this." Christine reached into her pocket and pulled out a lace ringed black satin collar with a trailing strap that hung down. First Christine tugged the neckline of Catherine's sweater down to her bra, guiding the older woman's hand to hold it in place. Then she deftly threaded the satin strap through a corresponding buckle attached to the center of the bra.

"This came with the set, but I hadn't tried it out yet. I'm glad you get to be the first Catherine." She stepped around behind her mother-in-law and gently drew and fastened the collar around the woman's slender neck. It was snug but didn't restrict her breathing, she actually kind of liked the feel of it. The attached strap however tickled and tugged unpleasantly between her breasts.

"More little hints. Take a look at yourself." Christine guided Catherine easily over to her bedroom mirror. "The collar is just there to draw attention to the strap, which guides the eye downward to where we know what must be, but cannot see." She touched Catherine's throat and softly traced the satin strap all the way down her neck until she reached the sweater's collar, which didn't stop her from continuing the sensual descent.

She pressed her finger gently between Catherine's breasts, tracing the strap down to its termination point. She pulled her hand away smoothly. "It also kind of looks like a little leash too, doesn't it?" She asked. Catherine nodded, her head swimming, her crotch throbbing again, and definitely wet.

Christine circled around again, this time to the front. She hooked a finger underneath the satin strap and gave it a tiny tug. "I wouldn't mind having a loyal, obedient little doggy Catherine, following me around wherever I went like a lovesick puppy." She let the strap snap softly back between her mother-in-law's breasts. She pulled away and started for the door.

"It's my turn now." She beckoned with her finger. "Follow." She said firmly. Catherine felt like she'd been whipped, her body jerked upright and she quickly ran after her daughter-in-law. Christine was waiting for her next to the guest room bed, she faced an open suitcase, she carefully selected several items and laid them out neatly on the bed

She turned to face her mother-in-law and sensually pulled off her negligee. She was topless underneath, but not bottomless, she turned gracefully and stretched, arms held high above her head. "Are... Are those mine?" Catherine asked dubiously, narrowing her eyes as she focused intently on what the younger woman had been wearing underneath the negligee.

Her daughter-in-law was wearing ugly tan full-back panties. Christine turned her head and smiled. "I had to wear something back to bed last night, didn't I?" She tugged the ratty waistband higher, the elastic had clearly seen better days. "Plus, they're comfortable. I think I'll wear them today." She sighed, bending over, giving Catherine a better view of her ass and crotch.

Even from the outside Catherine could see the telltale stains, the slightly darker band running down the middle, showing that they were still damp. "Also they smelled nice." The younger woman finished. Catherine blushed, not sure how to react without giving away her obvious pleasure at the strange compliment.

"Small correction though." Christine simpered, as she shimmied into a denim pencil skirt with buttons running all the way up the front. "They're not your panties anymore Catherine, they're my panties now." She stated calmly and explained no further.

Christine pulled on an a white sports bra, then an ephemeral white silk blouse over that, it had buttons made of iridescent shells and dazzled Catherine's stunned blue eyes. "C'mon, let's go. It's time for your walk." Christine's mouth curled up on one side, a wry grin. Catherine followed her closely behind, feeling foolish for playing along with her daughter-in-law's puppy fantasy, but also relishing the thrill of pretending it was more than just an innocent game.

Her eyes inevitably drifted down to settle on Christine's hypnotically swaying bottom, the skirt was plenty tight but Catherine couldn't help but think about what her daughter-in-law was wearing underneath. She flushed and felt a strange rush of affection and familiarity. Christine was still grinning and there was a definite bounce to her step.

Catherine felt a twinge of annoyance, but as long as that fantastic ass kept bobbing and swaying in front of her she was content to follow along. As they walked she played back Christine's most recent remarks in her head and felt the warm glow in her belly start to spread slowly through the rest of her body.

You didn't just wear another woman's panties on a whim. The more Catherine thought about it the more convinced she became that Christine really liked her. They'd only known each other for two days, but Catherine couldn't deny that she felt something too. Maybe it wasn't love exactly, but whatever it was, she liked it. Christine grabbed both their purses off the hall table and led them outside.

They walked quickly the short distance from the house into town. Her daughter-in-law didn't waste any time, she checked her phone just once to locate something, Catherine caught a glimpse of a map on the screen right before she put it away. "C'mon." The younger woman grabbed her mother-in-law's hand and soon they were threading their way through the open passages of a covered upscale shopping plaza.

Christine's pace quickened when she spotted a subtle hanging sign above two broad and ornate black doors. Catherine glanced up as they passed underneath, it was the Greek Sigma character torch cut out of a black brazed metal square. Christine glanced in her direction and grinned. "This is where you need to go."

One of the imposing doors was cracked, Christine confidently barged inside, and the moment they both stepped over the threshold Catherine immediately knew what kind of shop it was. All around them were artistically arranged mat-black manikins, posed, suspended, popping out of floor walls and ceiling. They were all dressed of course. Lingerie... Naturally.

Catherine sighed, of course Christine had taken her to a lingerie boutique. The younger woman immediately went over to the counter and started talking to the sales clerk, Catherine was left to wander nervously around the shop, she'd never have dared to set foot in a place like this on her own, assuming she could have even found it.

Everywhere she looked she was bombarded with provocative displays and borderline pornography. Her pulse started racing and her chest strained against the black lace lingerie she was wearing underneath her scratchy red sweater.

She was standing in front of a manikin that was wearing a hot pink bodysuit, her eyes started to lose focus when a familiar hand came to rest on her shoulder from behind. "That might look good on you." Christine whispered into her ear, her hand roaming gently up to Catherine's neck and then down again to her arm which she leveraged to spin the older woman slowly around.

"But you've got to work your way up to that babe." She chided playfully. "For now I'm putting you on a strict diet." Catherine stiffened, taking offense. She wasn't overweight, not in the least, in fact she prided herself on staying in shape, she practiced yoga religiously. Christine noticed the change in her facial expression and chuckled.

"No, ha! Not that kind of diet. I'm putting you on the Black Lace Panty Diet." She carefully moved around behind Catherine and using a single hand pressed to her lower back, eased the woman through the isles towards the store counter. She leaned in close as they walked. "You've been out in the cold for so long that we have to ease you back in Catherine, and that calls for consistency and discipline."

The older woman bumped up against the edge of the counter and Christine's hand inconspicuously slipped down onto her mother-in-law's bottom, not pushing or prodding, but keeping her in position. Catherine smiled nervously at the sales clerk.

Her name tag said "Steph", she was pretty young, Catherine guessed nineteen or twenty. She was short, with even shorter jet-black hair. She was wearing intense makeup, black eyeliner and eye shadow, black lipstick too. When she reached forward holding out a hand print scanner, Catherine noticed her nails were painted black too.

Surprisingly her clothes didn't reveal much skin, there was a lot of fishnet and layering, rips tears crude repairs with loose stitches and safety pins. Catherine was no expert but she thought that she recognized this particular style as "Goth" or perhaps punk.

"Hand please." The girl asked politely her voice soft but deep. Catherine glanced uncertainly at Christine, but her daughter-in-law just nodded. Catherine put her hand on the scanner which turned from red to green. Steph put the device back behind the counter.

"Alright, that's all we needed to finish setting up your account. Your friend already gave me all your other information. Welcome to Sigma..." She glanced over quickly at her terminal. "Cathy." She finished with a dour smile.

Catherine grimaced, she'd always hated the shortened version of her name, it sounded so mousy, which was why she always insisted people use her full name. She looked over at her daughter-in-law and glared, there's no way she didn't know her preference, Gregory would have schooled her early in their relationship. Christine grinned and then shrugged. "It was either that or 'Katydid'!" She laughed.

Catherine went red, she hadn't heard that nickname since the fifth grade, she'd told Gregory about it, he must have told Christine at some point. The younger woman got suddenly quiet, her green eyes fixed on her mother-in-law's dramatic reaction. "Ooo! I really like what that did to your face Catherine! Rosy cheeks, bashful eyes, a cute pout! Yes!"

Christine turned back to the girl behind the counter, slapping both hands down to get her attention. "Steph sweetie, uh, would you be a doll and change that name real quick? As it turns out, my friend here really, really likes being called Katydid!" Christine turned her head to grin at Catherine, who was blushing again, but also looked angry and annoyed.

Steph just turned back to her keyboard and typed a few keystrokes. "Done." She said. "Also, that name is now locked in for six months, so you'd better get used to it." She glanced over at Catherine sympathetically. Christine didn't give her mother-in-law a chance to react.

"Thank youuuu Steph!" She grinned at the girl then took Catherine's hand and started leading her towards the row of disembodied pelvises that lined the top of the long row of cubbies that apparently contained nothing but panties. Christine pulled her mother-in-law along until they reached the end of the row.

In order to get there they'd passed by a veritable rainbow of colors and patterns, but now they were in purely monochromatic territory. Whites, grays, black, and every conceivable shade in between. "This is you right here." Christine parked them both in front of two dozen or so cubbies stuffed exclusively with totally black underwear.

The younger woman physically blocked her mother-in-law from moving back down the aisle, instead gesturing dismissively towards the array of black boxes. "You can pick out as many as you like Katydid, but you have to choose at least six pairs." She started to peruse the panties herself, pulling out the occasional pair that intrigued her. "I think I'll pick a few out for you too." She flashed Catherine with a winning smile.

"Why six?" Catherine asked somewhat defiantly, flushing furiously at the repeated use of her childhood nickname, but also feeling angry at herself for starting to like the singsongy way her daughter-in-law said it.

Christine held up a crotchless pair between them, raising her eyebrows expectantly. "Why? A different one for each day of the week, silly." She smirked. "That's what the Black Lace Panty Diet is Katydid. Black lace is all you're allowed to wear, so you need enough panties at least to get started." She chuckled, stretching out a T-string between her fingers that was little more than two ribbons sewn together.

She added it to the small growing pile at her elbow. "Catherine, I'm starting to get hungry, so let's wrap this up." She quickly counted the pairs she'd collected. "Seven." She remarked. Despite the constant distractions Catherine had in fact picked out six pairs herself, Christine checked through them one by one, only discarding a pair that was too plain for her tastes.

"Remember, I said lace Catherine." She chided, gathering up their haul and bringing everything to the counter. Steph expertly scanned each pair and put them carefully into a black plastic bag crisscrossed with small reflective sigmas.

Catherine stood dumbly at the counter, waiting for the clerk to ask for payment, but she just went back to her terminal, ignoring them both. "Eh, excuse me." Catherine said softly. "Aren't we supposed to pay for all this?" Christine started snickering, as the girl turned her attention back to the older woman.

"Ah, didn't I tell you? Your friend already gave me payment details. The credit card checked out, don't know who Gregory is, but he sure is a lucky guy... Katydid." The girl grinned shyly, Catherine felt as though she might faint. First at the use of her nickname by this eccentric Gothic Lolita, and then at the revelation that her daughter-in-law was having Catherine's own son unknowingly pay for his mom's lingerie.

If it was possible to die of embarrassment, Catherine was on the brink. White as a sheet she turned away from the counter, silently clutching the black bag to her chest. Christine chose to ignore her mother-in-law's distress, although she was clearly aware of it. She took the older woman's hand and gently steered her towards the exit.

In something of a daze Catherine let her daughter-in-law lead them both to a small outdoor cafe. They sat down at a two-top and almost immediately Christine pulled her chair from the opposite side and brought it close to Catherine's. "I like the fact that no one knows who I am, and even though you're older than me Catherine, we're not so far apart that our relationship is obvious."

Their two cast aluminum chairs clinked softly together, Christine slipped her hand down into the space between the back of her mother-in-law's chair, her fingers trailed lightly over Catherine's sweater. Then she was touching the older woman's bare skin, sliding her palm into the narrow gap between the scratchy red sweater and Catherine's jeans.

Catherine stared down at the menu in front of her, she was unable to focus and kept reading and rereading the first entree over and over. She squeaked softly as she felt her daughter-in-law's fingers wrapping loosely around the hem of her jeans. Then one finger was stretching out and Catherine could feel it sliding back and forth over the lace hem of her panties, which were still poking up from underneath her pants.

The waitress trotted over. "What'll you two have?" She smiled almost too widely, Christine grinned back and Catherine found herself managing an awkward smile despite her daughter-in-law's distracting behavior.

"Fish and chips for me and my girlfriend. She leaned over and made eyes at her mother-in-law, smiling affectionately and touching their noses together, Catherine stiffened, but didn't contradict her daughter-in-law. She wasn't sure if it was the terror or the arousal that prevented her from talking back. "Aaaand, to drink?"

Catherine stared reflexively at the beverages, hoping desperately that there was a strong mixed drink she could order. "I'll have the..." She focused on the hard liquors. "Frog in a bog." She blurted out, nearly yelping as Christine's fingers stopped stroking and had twisted around her underwear's elastic, tugging it upward playfully.

Christine laughed jubilantly. "No. We can't have you getting all tipsy while we're on our first date! I want you to be fully here today, and to remember every intimate detail." She nuzzled Catherine's hair affectionately. She peered out from under her mother-in-law's short blond locks and fixed the flustered waitress with a cool stare. "She wants a Coke, and I'll have... A glass of white." She nodded sharply at the waitress, the girl nodded nervously back, eyes darting uncertainly between the two women.