Vegas Odyssey: The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt behind her, taking a close look at my homework assignment. Everything was silky smooth and her pussy lips were pouty and pink, but still promised a very tight interior. I leaned forward and breathed warmly onto her pussy. A tremor spread through her lower body. My hands still on her ass, I leaned in and broadly licked. She was tangier than my wife, but still very sweet, and I went back for more. I licked her again and this time I heard a little moan escape.

Encouraged, I sharpened my tongue and pushed in deep, pressing my chin up into her clit. She had clamped her mouth shut, but I could still hear humming through her lips as I tongue-probed her snatch.

Behind me I heard the squeak of leather approaching, but I was too busy to bother looking.

Tori thus returned to find me on my knees with my face buried deep in the statue's thighs. I glanced up at her, and she smiled approvingly, but I barely noticed her face. I was stunned to see she was dressed in the same black leather mini dress and thigh-high boots as the statue. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail; of course she wasn't wearing a blindfold, but I saw that she was instead wearing two additional items: black leather gloves extending past her elbows and something around her waist...a strap-on dildo. I shivered slightly in surprise, finding myself extremely aroused by the sudden thought of my wife dominating me. This would be a very new, VERY different twist to our relationship.

Tori's demeanor had also changed. "Stand up," she ordered.

I quickly obeyed.

"You will do whatever I say from now on, understood?" I nodded, wide-eyed. "Good. I want you to fuck this statue from behind while I watch and touch myself."

I hesitated slightly, shocked at Tori's assertive behavior. She was normally so quiet and reserved, passive in our lovemaking except for the occasional suggestion. Seeing this side of her was truly a turn-on. I didn't have time to consider anything more, however, as Tori barked, "NOW!"

I quickly lined up my throbbing cock with the wet pussy in front of me and thrust in to the hilt, then back out again. My wife watched closely for a few strokes, then reached down and started to finger herself as the statue moaned quietly.

After a few minutes Tori took a seat on a leather chair located just inside the alcove, opposite of where I was standing. With her perfect ass perched on the edge of the seat, she leaned back and spread her legs seductively so I could enjoy the view.

And did I ever. One of her black-gloved hands was buzzing over her clit while the other was massaging her breasts through her dress. Bathed in the sexy blue light, her entire chest was inflamed in arousal. My own cock was throbbing, seeing my beautiful wife lose control while watching me fuck a masked stranger from behind.

As I neared the brink of orgasm, Tori barked her next order, "Pull out, but continue jerking off with your hand. Do NOT orgasm until I tell you to. Am I understood? Good, now get on your knees and lick the statue's tight ass."

This time I didn't hesitate. I pulled my engorged dick out of the statue and began to give her a rim job. I continued to rub myself with one hand and fingered the statue with the other.

Satisfied I was complying with her orders, Tori reached into one of her boots and retrieved a long, slender object. I couldn't quite tell what it was until she changed positions on the chair. Now she was squatting over the cushion, and she placed the object directly beneath her. After applying a drop of lube to the object, she slowly dipped her body down onto whatever it was while spreading her legs wide so I could watch. I realized that the object was an anal dildo that was suctioned to the chair and my wife was fucking herself with it. The image was so hot I had to tightly grip the base of my penis to keep from cumming.

Tori began moaning while she continued to finger her clit. The statue's tight ass began to relax and loosen, and I started to finger it with one finger, then two, then three. My eyes were still glued to my wife pleasuring herself, the strap-on lewdly waving in front of her as she fucked herself in the ass with the dildo and played with her clit.

Beneath my ministrations the statue's ass felt properly relaxed and lined with lube; in a word, it was ready to be pounded. My cock pulsed in anticipation. On the chair, Tori was rubbing lube on the dildo strapped around her thin waist. Then she stood, the anal dildo popping out of her sexy ass. She strode over to me, standing with her hands on her hips and legs spread apart so that I was eye-level with the strap-on.

"On your feet!" my wife-turned-dominatrix ordered. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and stood up. I positioned my burning cock at the entrance to the statue's ass, awaiting Tori's permission. Suddenly I felt the slick sensation of the lubed strap-on pressing against my skin as she walked up behind me.

Without warning she reached around my torso and grabbed my cock, pushing the head into the statue's slightly gaping asshole. I slammed home and heard a stifled cry from the blindfolded statue. Tori's gloved hand continued to massage my balls as I thrust in and out of the statue.

I felt her breath on my neck as she softly whispered in my ear, "Remember to breathe, lover." I felt her positioning the dildo at my backdoor. I tried to relax and briefly halted my own anal fucking to enjoy the depravity washing over me as my wife completely dominated me for the first time.

She was gentle at first, slowly guiding the tapered dildo into my ass. Stopping and sliding back a bit, she fed it inch by inch until I could feel the warmth of my wife's hips against my butt cheeks and her navel on my spine. Jesus, I felt full! She began kissing my neck and back as she slowly fucked me from behind.

I continued to grind into the statue's ass as my own ass accommodated my wife's phallus, completing the chain of sodomy. Soon we were in the same rhythm, almost like we were dancing.

"Do you like being dominated by your wife?"

"Yes, ma'am," I managed to say between groans of pleasure.

"Does it turn you on to have your dick in another woman's ass while your wife watches?"

"Yes, babe, my dick is so hard right now."

A quick, rather painful thrust from behind. "Call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"It turns me on to be in control like this; I love having you as my plaything, to use as I please."

"I would do anything for you, Mistress."

-whap!-

Suddenly I felt the hot sting of a hand whip on my upper thigh.

"Fuck her harder!" my wife commanded, backed by another touch of her sex whip.

Immediately I started fucking the statue harder and harder until we were all panting in unison. Tori's pace also increased as she grabbed my hips for leverage and also to keep herself steady. She continued to strike me occasionally with her whip as she drove the strap-on harder and deeper with each thrust.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Tori reached around and cupped my balls.

"Cum, my pet...I command you to cum in her ass."

Instantly I felt the warmth emanating from my balls explode into my dick. It was the most intense orgasmic experience of my life as the stimulation from Tori's thrusting into my prostate prolonged the sensations in my pulsing cock. I was cumming over and over, thrusting to exaggerate each explosion of semen from my cock. I grabbed hold of the statue for support as I thought my legs would give out underneath me. I groaned, shuddering as I came down from the unbelievable heights of pleasure.

"Did you like that?" she asked from behind me, still moving in and out slowly.

I looked over my shoulder and nodded.

"You know I'm not done with you yet, right?"

I nodded again.

"Good," she said. "Now untie the statue and lie her down in front of you."

I obeyed her orders and allowed the statue to relax by releasing her bound wrists from her ankles. I scooped her up into my arms and laid her down on a plush, furry rug in the middle of the floor.

"Play with her tits while I get something else we will need; her profile says she enjoys rough nipple play.....just like I do." Tori says this last line with a wink and a mischievous grin as she disappears down the hallway.

I turned my attention back to the statue and move her bound wrists up over her head. I gently peeled her latex top down to reveal perfect, natural breasts dropping only slightly to the sides of her athletic body. I palmed one in my hand, testing its weight. She responded instantly to the touch of my hand on her now-erect nipple by breathing in sharply and arching her back slightly. I continued my innocent exploration with my other hand and begin twirling her nipples in between my fingertips. This elicited an even greater response from the statue, her breath now heavier and ragged, squirming a bit under my touch. Slowly I bent down and hovered my mouth over one of her perfectly erect nipples, teasing her with my warm breath before engulfing it into my mouth. The statue let out an audible squeal of pleasure as Tori returned to the alcove. I lightly bit the statue's nipple before standing up to greet my wife, enjoying the pleasure received by the statue. Tori was carrying a different strap-on than the one before, this one is much thicker and purple in hue with embedded glitter.

"Here, take this," she said with authority.

I looked at her, a bit confused. "Am I wearing it...?" I trailed off.

"No, pet, you already have what I need...this one is for the statue." She giggled a bit with this last comment, but quickly snapped back into character. "Get the statue on her knees and place the strap-on around her pelvis."

As she handed it to me I saw that this was no ordinary strap-on, but a dual ended dildo. My mind quickly raced with all of the possibilities this new toy introduced, but I worked to obey my wife's commands. I gently lifted the statue from the floor and placed her on her knees. She leaned on me for support as I tried to figure out exactly how this strap on should be oriented on her body.

"She'll need some lubrication before you put it on her," Tori commanded from above me. She was clearly amused by my confusion with this new toy.

I reached down to finger the statue's pussy to get her warmed up again. Then I alternated between each breast, licking, sucking, and occasionally nibbling to get her ready for the dildo strap-on. Prompting her to open her mouth with the tip of it, I slowly fed it into her mouth, wanting her to lubricate it and feel its width before I inserted it. She moaned softly as she sucked, clearly pleased by this new toy. I pulled it out of her mouth with a 'pop' and quickly replaced my fingers with its tapered tip. I returned my mouth to her nipple, this time tonguing it more vigorously and biting down hard. Her breathing rate increased sharply as I slowly pushed the wide dildo inside of her. Panting heavily, she seemed satisfied as I continued to pump it in and out as I strapped the rest of it to her thin waist.

I looked back at Tori for my next instructions. She was looking on, clearly turned on by my actions, fingering herself as she did.

"Kneel in front of me," she snapped.

I quickly obeyed, looking into her eyes for more.

"Lick me," Tori whispered assertively.

I quickly obliged, thrusting my face and tongue into her waiting pussy. She moaned appreciatively and held onto my head for support. I moved my tongue up and down her snatch, licking broadly for one stroke, then pointing my tongue and pushing it inside her, then moving all of my attention to her clit. She soon started panting and running her gloved hands through my hair as she moaned.

"Finger me," she added.

I moved my hand up her leg, inner thigh, then pushed two fingers into her waiting pussy, while still continuing my assault with my tongue. She really started enjoying this and grabbed my head to keep from falling, her head rolling back in pleasure.

"Other hand, too," she added.

I quickly obeyed her latest command and brought my other hand up the back of her leg, caressing the inside of her thighs and butt cheek. I could feel the heat of her sex as I drew my hand nearer. I dipped two fingers in her wet pussy to lubricate them before trailing to her other hole. I heard her breath in sharply in anticipation of the new intrusion. I slowly circled her backdoor with my wet fingertip until I felt her relax. Then I slid one finger inside, slowly moving deeper. She gripped my hair tightly as she enjoyed the simultaneous stimulation.

Abruptly, she ordered me to stand.

I withdrew my fingers and tongue from her wanting body and rose, as ordered. I was quite aroused by this point, as was quite obvious by my stiffened cock. Tori gestured towards the waiting statue and positioned me in front of her as she knelt on the furry rug. Tori guided the statues mouth towards my waiting cock and as soon as her lips felt the tip of it she knew exactly what to do with it. She gently took it into her mouth with a swirling tongue. Then she swallowed it deep into her throat and held it there for a moment before rhythmically moving it in and out. Tori was enjoying the show, fingering herself as she watched me get a blowjob from the masked girl. When she decided I was sufficiently warmed up, Tori moved in between us, facing me. She kissed me hard, passionately, then took my hand and pulled me towards the floor. We ended up kneeling in front of each other, Tori in the middle with the statue behind her. I was beginning to see what the double ended strap-on was for.

Tori grabbed my pulsing dick in one hand and positioned the other end of the statue's strap-on with the other. She leaned back into the dildo, slowly pushing it into her backdoor. Her hand tightened around my dick as the dildo moved deeper inside of her. She gasped as she bottomed out against the other end of the strap-on that was inside of the statue. I watched the statue squirm in response to Tori pushing her dildo deeper inside of her. Tori's eyes then locked onto mine and beckoned me towards her. I inched nearer to her as she pulled my dick towards her waiting pussy.

"I want you to fuck me, Damon," she panted.

My cock twitched in response. It turned me on to have my wife giving me orders. I pressed my cock into her and reached around to grab her butt for leverage. I began thrusting, in and out, pushing her small body with each thrust backwards into the dildo. Tori moaned each time, as did the statue behind her as she was also feeling the weight of my thrust through her end of the dildo dildo. As my thrusts became more forceful, so did the moans and grunts of both women in front of me.

Tori's first orgasm in the Statue Room rapidly crescendoed from the double-penetration and her cries echoed in the alcove. Far from done, however, her hips kept gyrating and her hands pulled my hips into her, desperation for a second climax etched on her grimacing face.

I was just as much a sex toy as the rubber dildo, no more a meaningful participant in the act than the statue. My wife was fucking herself silly on both of us "statues" and it was unbelievably erotic to be used like this by her.

Where the hell did this bacchanalian banshee come from?!

The blue light, the strap-on, my kinky wife, the room full of latex-covered sex toys all came to roost as I rutted deep into my wife, blowing a massive load into her as my orgasm thundered. My balls were pumping themselves dry as I continued pounding her relentlessly

"Oh God...oh God...Damon...DAMON!!"

The waves of cum hitting her vagina sent her into another orgasm, riding on the final waves of its predecessor. Her hand went to her clit and her face pinched up in extreme pleasure and pain, the culmination of the boldest sex act either of us had committed up to that point. Seeing that look on her face was more than worth anything I would do for her...because, ultimately, this is what I was doing for her. Nothing else mattered.

Quite literally I fell out of her onto my side, exhausted. My mouth was dry and my head was swimming from dehydration. My entire groin was blessedly numb, considering how much blood pressure had been building in there for the last hour.

Tori was so devastated she could barely hold herself up. She managed to roll off the statue toward me, the dildo slipping from her ass and wagging lewdly in the air still embedded in the statue's pussy.

Struggling to my knees, I carefully laid Tori on her side, then collapsed beside her, facing her serene, sexy face. I tenderly brushed the sweat-streaking hair from her forehead, enjoying the sound of her deep breathing. Two bottles of water magically appeared by our heads. I looked up to see a hostess in a latex catsuit silently walking away. Taking one, I drank deeply, almost finishing it in one pull. I cupped my hand and poured water into it, then gently dribbled it down Tori's forehead.

Her eyes fluttered open and focused on me. She smiled, took a deep breath and stretched out like a cat. I took the opportunity to pour water on her chest, watching the water flow down between perfect tits under the dress.

"I'm thirsty," she said softly, so I handed her the bottle. She looked up at me shyly as she drank. Her large hazel eyes showed only warmth and sought my approval once more. The banshee was gone...for now. And certainly not for good, I hoped.

I traced my fingers over the leather down her sternum, running along the underside of her breasts and generally luxuriating in her divinity. I had no regrets. I would do anything for this goddess, who pleasured me equally in return, but beyond that, who also made me happy in every possible way.

"That was...intense," I said reverently.

She chuckled. "Oh, babe, you came so much! It was almost painful but it felt so good when you two were inside me."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I popped an eyebrow playfully, implying more than just the fucking.

"Baby, that was unbelievably sexy! Thank you so much for that."

I winked at her. "C'mon, let's go get something to eat."

—THE GANGBANG—

The Dining Room was fully stocked with a casino-style buffet, but with a twist: everything was brought to your table by a scantily-clad waitress. There were no chairs, only Roman-style lounges, and there was hardly a piece of clothing to be found.

Neither of us wanted anything heavy, instead settling on pieces of fruit and some honey to get back some of our energy. Both of us drank plenty of water and special lotion was brought at our request that would relax our sensitive genitals.

Tori had changed out of the dominatrix outfit and into a gauzy robe supplied by the establishment that was just opaque enough to require effort to see through, but still rewarding for those who tried. We relaxed and chatted, talking and laughing like we were on any regular dinner date, oblivious to the fact that we were essentially naked in front of dozens of other people. This thought did flash across my mind from time to time as I saw other men gazing approvingly at my wife, and the familiar pride swelled in my chest as I watched her pose and stretch her lithe body for my benefit.

We discussed some of the more interesting contraptions we had seen in the Statue Room, joking about where we'd put them in our house. We also talked about some of the sexier things we had seen this evening as well as how nice this place was in every way. The employees were very good: you really had to look for them amidst the crowd, but they were there, keeping everything as sanitary as possible, mixing, mingling, and fucking their way through the crowd, managing party crashers and stagnant regions of the floor with equal efficiency. The subtle but clear signs of regimented control made it all the more easy to completely relax and let go. As we have already seen, I thought to myself, grinning ruefully.