Vegas Odyssey: The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you smiling about?" Tori asked, popping a grape in her mouth.

"Five," I announced.

"Five what?" she asked, tilting her head cutely.

"Five guys. That's how many I want to see you with. That is, if you're still up for it."

She teasingly mini-shrugged, then fixed me with a sultry grin as she slowly licked another grape from her fingertips. "I was wondering when you were going to bring that up."

"I just wanted you to have a chance to recover. That fucking you gave yourself in the Statue Room was pretty intense."

"Mmmm, yes it was...but I think I'm okay now. Whatever that lotion was, it worked miracles. I feel as relaxed down there as I did at the beginning of the night."

"Really? You've been relaxed down there at all tonight? I've been one continuous erection for pretty much the last two days," I joked. "But yes, that stuff is probably going to save lives tonight."

"So why five?" she prompted.

"Because I think you can do better than that amateur we watched earlier."

Tori is a competitive person and I had every right to manipulate her, just as she had done with me in the Statue Room. All's fair in love and orgies.

"Who did you have in mind?"

"You're going to pick them, actually."

"Really? That might take awhile. Are they just going to follow us around while we look for the rest?"

"No, I'll show you in a bit. Finish your grapes, slut, and we'll get out of here."

She did so and we returned to the main dance floor, which had returned to a party-style atmosphere. It was at least 4 am, but these people were still going strong dancing and playing sex games. I led Tori by hand through the boisterous crowd to a tall thin man in a charcoal suit standing behind a velvet rope.

This is the part I remembered from the website: the master-of-ceremonies, who would coordinate specific requests for guests, from the trivial and fetishistic to the obscene and unheard-of. Mine was fairly simple: I required five straight men, to be selected by my wife, who would then fuck her according to strict rules I laid out.

The Master nodded, then stepped back to consult a sleek desktop on the table behind him. After a few moments, he picked up a microphone and over the MC announced, "Would the following numbers please assemble in Lounge 3...." He rattled off a list of wristband numbers. I lost count, but at least twenty numbers were called. A hostess materialized and the MC gestured at her. "She will lead you to the appropriate room and establish the code of conduct for your entertainment. Enjoy."

The hostess was stunningly beautiful, dressed in skin-tight satin with long blonde hair and light blue eyes. But she was made of ice, exuding a stand-offish air that squashed any sexual desire, at least in me. I have no time to waste on ice queens, not in all the years since meeting my wife. Without a word she turned and strode off. Tori and I followed.

We passed through a different exit from the dance floor, passing through a long hallway with several widely-spaced doors. We soon arrived at a door marked with the Roman numerals, "VI."

"Before we enter, I need to know your expectations."

"Everything up to and including triple-penetration; no pain and no rough play, though 'assertive' behavior is acceptable; no talking, but natural sounds are fine; no ass-to-mouth or back-to-front, all other swapping is okay." I took a deep breath. "Messy throughout is good and a Bukkake finish."

The queen nodded once in acknowledgment. "If she gives orders, is she to be obeyed?"

"Absolutely. In fact, she runs the show until she or I say otherwise." I felt Tori shiver beside me.

"Fine. Audible as you like. I will be monitoring the whole time."

I wasn't exactly thrilled to have a referee who looked like she hadn't orgasmed in years. Apparently my poker face slipped, because she zeroed in on my facial expression. "Per the waiver you signed, I am required to be present to ensure nothing unwanted occurs. It is not negotiable."

I shrugged, nonplussed. "As you say. We're ready to go in."

We entered a circular room where a spotlight over the very center provided the only illumination. Under the spotlight sat what looked like an oversized square ottoman made of brown leather. The room was large enough that I couldn't see to the walls, but I could just make out the glint of skin across the way. Apparently the hopefuls had already gathered. I let Ice Bitch run the show...for now.

"Please step into the light, forming a line facing this direction," she ordered.

Twenty men stepped forward, a range of races, sizes, and musculature. All were fit and attractive. I was a little embarrassed that we were attending a function with an acceptance policy bordering on eugenics, but I consoled myself that surely I was here only because my wife was hot enough for both of us.

Speaking of my wife, she was intently evaluating her prospective gangbangers. Taking a quick glance, I targeted a few who would be her "type:" a tall, nordic-looking man with brooding blue eyes standing slightly apart from the others; a dark-haired guy with an aristocratic air like Pierce Brosnan and a rather long penis; a shorter, well-defined guy with a crew-cut and a couple scars across his chest. I was fairly confident they would make the cut. Other than those three, however, I had no idea which others would be the lucky bastards to fuck my wife.

She started picking. Sure enough, Northman, 007, and Gladiator made it. The other two were a tall, broad-shouldered man with Mediterranean features and a particularly athletic black man with piercing eyes. I had never considered my wife with a black man and the thought was exceedingly erotic.

"The rest of you, thank you for your time, now please exit the room." No one thought to question Ice Bitch. She then proceeded to clinically explain the rules of engagement, emphasizing obedience to my wife's instructions.

Tori seemed hesitant, unsure what to do next. I put my arm around her, slowly walking her forward to the edge of the light. Stepping behind her, I cupped her breasts though the robe. "Those men are at your command, my love...they won't do anything unless you tell them to. On the other hand, they will do anything to you that you ask for. Use them however you want. And remember: I'll be watching." I stepped back into the dark.

Slowly she stepped into the light, looking young, vulnerable, and glorious in her diaphanous robe. All of the men had visible reactions: Gladiator looked surprised, 007 grinned, and Northman stood up straighter and turned slightly toward her. I was intrigued by this: he looked like a predator focusing on prey. Looking at the others, I realized all of them were exerting some kind of dominant body language toward my wife; nothing overt or threatening, but pure interest in her sexuality. They were all older than Tori, at least early-30s, and 007, despite his wiry frame, had to be over 40. She looked like a gazelle surrounded by herd bulls, seeing each other for the first time.

She delicately walked up to Gladiator, stopping a foot in front of him. He remained stock still as she reached out and traced the scars on his chest. Then she slowly walked around him. I couldn't see what she did back there, but Gladiator took a small, sharp breath, and his growing cock jumped. She walked around back to the front, then continued to 007.

His attitude was different; he stared back at her frankly, evaluating her as she was him. He had a slightly hairy chest, and while she had never been into that, she reached up and brushed her hands through it as if testing its novelty. As she stepped around the side, he followed her with his head as far as he could. I noticed that she dragged her nipples across his arm as she passed.

Walking behind 007, she continued to the Spaniard, and as she came around the front she started swaying to an unheard rhythm and pressing her body into his. While caressing the outline of his torso, she sensually slid down the length of his body, dragging her breasts across his skin. His hardening cock was brushing up her stomach and between her breasts on its way to her face when she abruptly stopped and quickly ground her body against him as she stood back up. I smirked at the breathless look on his face as she continued to the Athlete.

Without hesitation, she motioned for him to get on the floor, face down. My wife slowly stepped over and lay down on top of him. She whispered something in his ear, and he gathered his hands beneath his armpits and pushed himself up, hardly affected by her weight. He started pushing up and down, rocking his body slightly to keep from daggering his hardened dick into the cushioned floor.

It took awhile, but he eventually started grunting, which drew forth a soft sigh from my wife. After a few more reps, she told him to stop, and he held himself upright as she dismounted.

"Roll over, I want to see you do sit-ups."

He flipped over and assumed a bent-leg position, putting his hands behind his head and immediately crunching up until his elbows touched his knees. Tori was breathing heavily, staring down at his rippling eight-pack for several reps before she stepped over him. He stopped going up to his knees, but continued crunching as my wife slid down his thighs and sat on his lower stomach, pressing herself onto his naked cock.

He took the opportunity to sit up into her chest, holding his face between her breasts for a two-count before slowly lowering, then quickly flexing back up into her. Tori started rubbing her breasts across his face every time he came up, and finally put her arms around his head to keep him in place while she smothered him with her soft flesh through the flimsy robe.

Eventually she released him and stood as he watched intently from the floor. The shaft of his cock glistened wetly.

Lastly was the Northman. He was still looking at her like a timberwolf sizing up a hare, but not a muscle moved on his body as she reached out and touched his hip. She seemed fixated on the muscle line running at the top of his thigh, the "David." She reached out with her other hand, touching the crevice on the other side. Still not a muscle on his body twitched. Everything about him seemed as hard and cold as the Ice Bitch...except the eyes: they burned intensely down at my wife, who seemed oblivious to their stare.

After the intensity of the Athlete's workout around her body, my wife's tentative behavior toward the Northman was clear enough: while she felt comfortable taking charge and ordering the Athlete around, she was instinctively submissive with the Northman. His posture and bearing was alluring to her on a completely different level and I knew he was going to play a pivotal role in all this.

Slowly her hands returned to her sides, then she turned and sauntered over to the ottoman. Bending over, she lewdly flashed herself to the men behind her as she crawled onto the furniture. She then turned and settled onto the ottoman facing them.

"Come stand around me," she invited.

As the men took up positions around her, I walked around so that I was in front of her, still hidden in the dark. Knowing that they were watching--that I was watching--she closed her eyes and pressed a hand between her legs. Silently at first, she played with herself, keying in on the sexual tension from her walk-around and acknowledging her power over these men. Eventually soft moans could be heard from her throat, the faintest high-pitched gasps of arousal as she massaged her clit.

Opening her eyes again, this time slightly glazed with lust, she looked around at the chiseled bodies standing over her. "Play with yourselves," she said. The slightest hint of urgency in her voice was arresting and erotic. All but the Northman took their cocks in hand and began stroking themselves. Tori's breathing became heavier as she watched the orgy of masturbation she had elicited; all but the one, anyways. He was neither defiant nor uninterested; rather, with his hands clasped behind his back he was insisting that his penis, standing proudly before him, was for my wife alone to play with.

I think she read it that way, too, because although I know she loves watching men play with themselves, her eyes were drawn to the tall, stoic man who refused to comply. She seemed to be contemplating this, and must have approved, because she slipped the robe from her shoulder, freeing the breast closest to him. "Lick me, here," she said, touching her nipple with a fingertip. With what I considered admirable restraint, he slowly knelt down beside the ottoman, leaned forward, and took her breast in his mouth.

Her head rolled back and she sighed aloud; her fingering temporarily stopped as she luxuriated in the man's tongue. She reached up with her near arm, cradling his head to her breast and pushing it further into his mouth. The others were fixated on their cohort's ministrations. Looking up at them, however, she caught their attention before anyone could start to feel too jealous.

"Form a line in front of me."

Quickly doing so, the first man up was Gladiator. He was still stroking himself as Tori reached up and cradled his balls in her hand. Knowing how the sudden warmth can feel on a sac, my breathing started coming heavier as I watched my wife's simple but pleasurable contact with another man. That was only the beginning.

After a moment of fondling, Tori lightly drew her hand back towards herself, still cradling his balls, pulling his cock toward her face. His hand fell away as her mouth closed around it. She took it almost halfway down, fairly impressive considering its girth. Still lightly lifting his balls, she pulled back out, then did it again, trying her hardest to deepthroat him. Without interrupting the Northman, who was still passionately sucking her nipple, my wife pulled the cock from her mouth and lifted it, licking from the balls to the tip a few times before taking it deep one last time. Finally she released him and he took himself back in hand while stepping aside.

As the Spaniard stepped forward, she whispered something down to the Northman, who smoothly switched sides, sliding the rest of the robe off her shoulder, letting it puddle around her hips. The Spaniard stepped around him, presenting his hardened tool to my wife. This one she treated like a lollipop, licking up and down the sides, swirling her tongue on the underside of the head, licking the balls but never suckling on them. The man waited patiently as she teased him and was rewarded when she lifted his balls with the side of her face to get underneath. He accommodated by swinging a leg up onto the ottoman and I watched as my wife licked another man's taint. His stamina gave out before her desire did, so he, too, moved off to the side, barely avoiding premature release from my wife's talented mouth.

Once more, before 007 stepped up, she whispered something to Northman. He nodded and moved back, allowing her to scoot back so that she was in the center of the ottoman with her knees over the side. Northman positioned between them, and put his mouth over my wife's wet pussy. She immediately started moaning out loud and writhing, and 007 grinned appreciatively at her slutty behavior. She didn't forget him, however, and soon motioned for him to come around the ottoman and kneel by her head. She propped herself up on her elbow and leaned over, taking him into her mouth. She stroked his cock while she sucked, since it was long enough for her to do both simultaneously. He was looking down on her intently, and she looked up at him, removing his dick long enough to say, "You may touch me, if you want."

He reached down and took a tit in hand while also running his fingers through her thick, dark hair. Her breath suddenly caught in her throat as she released his cock and gazed down at Northman, who continued to silently work her clitoris with his tongue. I could see his face rubbing back and forth across her crotch, her hips gently countering his motion. Eventually she just fell back onto the ottoman and 007 took this as his cue to step back. Tori continued moaning, louder and louder, finally reaching down and pulling the man's head away. She took a few moments, then leaned forward and pulled him up to her. She said something else, he nodded once, then leaned back, allowing her to spin around up on all fours. Leaning back in, Northman spread her cheeks with his hands and started eating out my wife's ass.

Shivering, she gestured for the Athlete to come over and stand in front her. He did so, and, once again by her command, leaned forward to receive his blowjob. After seeing her getting oral and giving oral at the same time, I was even more excited to see this position. She looked like an absolute slut, sucking a guy off while having her asshole licked. She was clearly enjoying it--her hand had drifted to her pussy and she was still trying to flex her butt cheeks around Northman's mouth.

The Athlete pulled out early, too, clearly overcome by the situation. He stepped back, allowing Tori to relax and enjoy the Northman's obvious talent with his tongue for a few moments.

Soon, however, she pulled forward, smiling and licking her lips back at Northman. He merely stared back at her, waiting to see what she would do next.

She started looking around past the men into the darkness. I stepped forward, partially in the light, allowing her to see my cock as I stroked it. She looked at me, eyes blazing. Sensing the unspoken question, I nodded my head. While I doubt she could see my face, she caught the gesture, and I saw a small shiver go down her spine. I stepped back into the dark as she spoke, still looking towards me.

"Now that I'm all warmed up...I want each of you to fuck me. In every hole. Use my body for your pleasure, but don't cum until I tell you to."

After a moment of stunned silence, 007 reacted first by stepping forward and lying down beside her, holding his long cock toward the ceiling. With one final glance in my direction, Tori turned and straddled his erect cock, lining it up with her tight, shaved, sopping pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto it and I watched as it went inch-by-inch deep into her. She was watching, too, her hair mixing with his on his chest. As I suspected, he was too long for her petite frame, and she adjusted her hips forward so she could still come down hard but not bottom out. Then she began slowly rocking her hips.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ice Queen step forward and silently hand a bottle of lubricant to the big Spaniard, who spread some on his fingers as he approached the ottoman. As my wife continued to rev up her vagina, the Spaniard gently began stroking two finger up and down her butt crack. She turned her head and made eye contact with him.

"Put them in me," she commanded. He must have done so, because she arched her back and gasped, then started pumping herself up and down on 007's cock. The Spaniard proceeded with fingerbanging her back door, holding his hand in place as her movements created all the friction. After a few deep thrusts in tandem with her rocking, he pulled his fingers out and began lubing up his cock.

As Spaniard was doing so, Gladiator and the Athlete stepped up to the Ottoman and presented their cocks to her for another blowjob. Tori enthusiastically accepted them, taking one in hand while she licked and sucked the other, then switching. Underneath her 007 was groping her breasts and lightly pulling on her nipples as he thrust up into her. The Spaniard finally got himself situated and knee-walked onto the ottoman and closed up behind her. She stopped rocking and sucking and leaned forward, presenting him with the best angle for penetration. Her head was basically facing me, but her focus was intently on the cock pressing into her ass. I stepped forward, however, bringing my lower body into view. She glanced over, not seeing my chest or face but staring at my throbbing cock as I stroked it.