Vegas Odyssey: The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This affirmation that I was watching and rock-hard visibly increased her arousal and wantonness; she pushed back into Spaniard, moaning loudly as he slipped inside her. She looked back at my crotch one last time before returning to blowing Gladiator's fat cock.

After years of fantasizing about it, I was finally watching my wife take a cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth, and between her moans and telling 007 to pinch her nipples "Harder!", I barely held onto my load. She looked ravishing: beautiful, sexy, slutty, and forever mine, even if she was being triple-teamed by complete strangers. Total, unselfish love, resulting in unquestioning acts of sacrifice for our partner's pleasure--we were realizing that tonight, and damned if both of us weren't enjoying the hell out of it!

Not surprisingly, the Spaniard had to back out first. My wife's ridiculously tight ass was more than he could handle after a few short minutes. As he stepped off to the side, Ice Bitch reappeared, this time with evaporate-away antibacterial spray. He quietly applied it, taking care to cover his entire package.

Meanwhile, 007 had also tapped out. Tori simply leaned forward onto all fours, still taking the Athlete down her throat as Gladiator waited for 007 to extricate himself, then he moved in behind her and took aim with his cock. I figured it would take some work getting that monster in, but I was wrong: they were both wet enough--from her mouth and pussy--for him to slowly but surely force his way in. Tori's head fell to the side and one hand shot straight to her clit, but she took it all the way in, moaning loudly as he gradually sawed back and forth into her. His moans joined hers as her vaginal muscles flexed around his thick meat.

Oddly enough, I only just now noticed Northman standing off to the side, his hands once again clasped behind his back. His expression was no less predatory, but somehow it was also contemplative. Also, since his penis was still stiffly pointing at my hot wife, I knew he was into this. I had really only noticed him because he had glanced in my direction. I considered stepping back into the shadows, but he turned away dismissively and I figured that he would ignore me for the duration of the evening.

On the ottoman, Gladiator was rotating his girth around inside Tori and the Athlete was now lying with his hips beneath her. His cock rested on his stomach as she licked and sucked his balls. She pressed her face into his crotch going for the taint and he reached down to smear his balls across her face. She returned to licking the underside of his balls, then she herself smeared her face over his sac.

Gladiator finally pulled out, gently holding the base of his cock to keep from shooting. 007, who had been lubing himself up, took Gladiator's place, but went for my wife's other hole. She stopped him, however, and directed the Athlete to get up. Laying down on her back, Tori brought her legs up to her hips, presenting 007 with her asshole. Without pause he drove in with his long, thin penis, easily sliding in to the hilt after Spaniard had loosened her up. She yelped, but smiled devilishly and resumed playing with her clit.

I was amazed that she hadn't come yet, nor shown any signs of pain, especially after having so many orgasms tonight already. Whatever that lotion was, it worked miracles: she was enjoying everything being thrown at or in her and still coming back for more.

The Athlete was standing astride her, almost in 007's face. The latter was a good sport, leaning back to provide room for his counterpart, who slowly squatted down and pushed his cock into Tori's somewhat-looser pussy after Gladiator's abuse. From this downward angle, the Athlete's cock was rubbing 007's through the thin tissue in between, enhancing each other's pleasure while sending my wife through the roof.

Tori was becoming increasingly vocal, telling the guys to 'fuck her ass' and to 'come here and give me that cock.' The Athlete obliged, pulling out of her cunt and placing it directly in her slutty mouth. She hungrily swallowed it down, licking her pussy juice from his shaft. He pumped in and out of her mouth, gagging her a couple times and eliciting a wet cough before pulling out and nestling his dick on her chest. 007 continued pounding her ass as the Athlete pressed her tits over his cock and began fucking her cleavage.

"I need something in my mouth!" she exclaimed. Her head was tilted back, and Gladiator stepped forward with his cock pressed to his stomach and placed his balls in her mouth, since there wasn't room to maneuver around for a blowjob. Taking a cock in the ass, fingering herself, getting titty-fucked, and scooping spit-covered balls in and out of her mouth was the same girl who had walked down the aisle toward me as a complete angel, dressed in white and making me fall in love with her all over again. Here, at the complete opposite end of our depravity, I was having the same reaction. Tori, in every way, was perfect to me.

Without warning, Gladiator turned around and squatted down over my wife's beautiful, flushed-with-lust face. She eagerly began licking his asshole. I could see her tongue flicking up and down his crack as she rolled her head around beneath him. His saliva-covered balls were resting on her eyes and forehead, but she rubbed her face against them continuously as she tossed him. He quickly stood up, fingers around the base of his cock again. I could relate...she knows her way around a man's asshole.

Spaniard took the opportunity to find out, too, taking Gladiator's position over her prone head and presenting another asshole to be licked. My wife did not disappoint. Probing, licking, swirling, she ate him with gusto as her own asshole was being reamed and her breasts abused.

At that point, the Athlete shocked everyone by releasing a sudden blast of piss all over her chest, using his position to coat her beautiful B-cups, chest, and neck in his warm fluid. Ice Queen, who was standing next to me, immediately started forward, but I stepped in front of her. At the initial burst Tori had stopped licking and had pushed Spaniard up from her face, but hadn't done anything to stop the Athlete. Instead, when I stepped into view in front of Ice Queen, she fixed me with a lust-crazed expression on her face and reached up to Athlete's streaming cock, taking it in hand and redirecting the flow higher. I held my breath and my cock throbbed as it blasted across her neck, her chin, and finally she closed her eyes as the stream hit her face. She sprayed it all over—on her nose, along her cheeks, even in her hair—I realized what the ultimate form of my wet-hair fantasy was. The Athlete's prodigious flow finally began to wane and she opened her mouth to take the last of the stream. She opened her eyes, still looking at me, and slowly pushed the clear liquid out of her mouth, pouring it down her cheek into the mane of her hair. She didn't even blink as he blasted a few final streams across her face.

From across the room we stared at each other. Her body started rocking as 007 picked up his pace again, and Tori's heavily-aroused breathing and flushed, wet face looked unbelievably fantastic.

"I love you," I mouthed silently to her. She was still panting and looking at me with those smoldering eyes when Spaniard's ass came back down over her face and she resumed her work on him. She didn't have to say it back. She had just showed me how much she did.

It was too much for 007, who pulled out and started squeezing his cock desperately to keep himself under control. He held on, but only just.

After a few last broad licks down his crack, Tori pushed Spaniard up again. She gestured for Gladiator to lie down on the ottoman. She took the lube and poured it over this thick cock, stroking it a few times to work it in. Her back was to me, but she looked over her shoulder in my direction as she reached back and inserted two fingers into her ass. She fingered herself for a few moments, then stood up onto the ottoman, facing away from Gladiator as she placed her feet on both sides of his hips.

I knew what she was doing: she wanted to prove she could do what that Thai woman had done earlier. Squatting down, she pointed Gladiator's penis at her asshole, then slowly sat down on it. Her breathing came in short, staccato grunts as her muscles stretched to accommodate his girth, but rather quickly she was sitting astride him, her full body weight driving his cock deeply into her ass. She groaned loudly when he started rotating his hips.

Leaning back, she looked at the Athlete. "Fuck my pussy," she commanded, and he obeyed. She played with her clit as he pushed into her. Her pussy lips were red and inflamed, looking entirely different from the beginning of the night.

Her attention shifted to Spaniard. "Get the lube and pour it on my chest. I want your wet cock between my breasts." As he moved to obey, she gave 007 a sultry look, then tilted her head back and opened wide.

007, smiling roguishly, stepped up to her face and thrust his long cock down her throat. She usually has to work up to a deep-throat, but I had always wondered if it had something to do with the angle. 007 proved me right. I watched the bulge in her throat move back and forth and she seemed more than happy with his deep penetrations. The two cocks sawing in and out of her pussy and ass might have played a part in that, too.

Meanwhile, Spaniard had squirted lube all over Tori's glorious tits and straddled her chest. Mashing her slippery breasts together, he inserted his cock and balls, quickly working out a rhythm while the men underneath drove up into her. As he groped her, he took her nipples in his fingers and started pinching them rather hard.

Between the Thai and my wife, Tori won, hands down. The cock in her ass was massive; the cock in her throat was longer; the cock in her pussy had just pissed all over her face; and she had an additional cock titty-fucking her chest. My publicly shy, playful, adorable wife was pleasuring four men simultaneously and still managed to be the one driving it all. Even as they used her body, she was still getting off on them. She was a sexual goddess.

007 pulled out, giving her a chance to catch her breath, then he stepped forward over her head. She immediately pressed her face into his crotch, and he reached back and pulled her head up further. I couldn't see what she was doing, exactly, but 007's sighed with deep satisfaction. He stepped back slightly, giving her access to his balls, and I could see her chin moving rapidly as she licked and sucked on them.

Perhaps because of his up-close perspective of her dirty mouth, Spaniard let go of her breasts and stepped off to the side, fanning his dick to increase the cooling evaporation. The Athlete followed soon, too, pulling on his balls to forestall ejaculation.

Gladiator lasted another thirty seconds before simply lifting her off of his cock. Bench pressing her light body, he erotically held her aloft as she continued to frantically lick 007's taint before he, too, stepped away panting heavily.

Tori looked flagged. Her jaw hung open limply as she fought to catch her breath. Gladiator gently placed her onto the ottoman, and her body lay where it fell. Her hand, though, was still rapidly thrumming her clit.

Abruptly Northman strode over to Tori and picked up her legs where Gladiator had placed them. Lining himself up on my wife's drooling snatch, he pushed himself in to the hilt.

"Time to finish," he announced. I thought Ice Queen was going to reprimand him for speaking, but when she didn't, I wasn't really surprised. I had noticed earlier that Northman wasn't wearing a wristband like the rest of us.

The four men quickly formed a semicircle around her head. She was moaning again, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples.

"Fuck me...fuck me harder...make me cum..." she whimpered, and I realized she was probably almost painfully aroused by now. After lasting so long without release she was desperate to cum. So, too, were the men. She looked up at them, moaning, "Cum on me...cover my face..."

The big Spaniard was first, grunting as he stroked, firing three thick ropes down across her mouth and chin, followed by a few lesser shots that dribbled across her forehead. Tori's back arched and she groaned as the hot jizz hit her face, which was quickly followed by 007's load, which came out as rapid-fire spurts so close together it seemed like one five-second long hose of sperm on her eyes, forehead, and up into her wet hair. Her fingering became more forceful, as did her moans, as Northman jackhammered into her.

Gladiator, standing at the top, announced that he was coming, holding his monster up at an angle and dropping a Peter North-style load of long white streaks that went from her nose all the way down to her tits. Tori automatically took some in her fingers and started rubbing it into her nipples. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching and the Athlete couldn't hold back any longer as the tremors started up her body. He shot his load all over the side of her face and a little in her ear, much of it running down into her spit- and piss-soaked hair.

The earthshattering orgasm which consumed her was loud, powerful, and infective; despite his obvious experience at these events and accustomed posture of control, Northman could not hold back as my slutty, beautiful, degraded, perfect wife orgasmed around his cock. He held on through sheer willpower to keep himself in check long enough for her ecstatic cries peak, finally letting go with a battlecry over my wife's writhing form and unleashing a torrent of cum into her dirty, used body.

As his shout died out, Northman looked down, shaken by the intensity of his actions and breathing heavily. He pulled out and walked around to her face. Staring at my wife, the predatory lust had vanished, once again replaced by the contemplative expression as he shook the last few drops of ejaculate down onto her thoroughly glazed face. The moment was brief, however, and he looked up at the other men and Ice Bitch, thrusting his chin at the door. Silently all of them turned and walked out of the room. Still standing over my moaning wife, Northman watched her, taking his hand and squeezing from the base of his cock to the head, forming a final drop of cum. He stood patiently as it grew heavier, finally falling free and dropping onto my wife's heaving chest.

Northman slowly stepped past her off the ottoman, then silently strode from the room.

Tori was lying on the ottoman still coming down from her orgasm as I approached. One hand still held a sperm-covered nipple while the other had fallen limply from her clit after Northman had finished her off.

Her face was an absolute mess. Her eyes were glued shut by pools of sperm, and puddles of the white liquid had formed on her neck and under her bottom lip. It streaked across her face and into her wet hair, down to her breasts and dribbled across her shoulders. She smelled of sweat, piss, cum, lube, and pussy. She looked--and smelled--like ultimate, wanton, uninhibited sex. I don't think I ever wanted her more than I did at that moment.

Slowly I crawled up to her on the ottoman between her legs. Gently I pushed my cock into her well-used pussy. She hissed, and I reached out and took the hand over her breast in mine, pushing it up past her shoulder as I slid on top of her in the missionary position. I was overcome simultaneously with lust and affection for my used wife, tenderly brushing strands of hair out of the mess on her face.

"I love you so much, baby," I whispered to her. She snuggled into my embrace, weakly wrapping her arms around my back.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled and simply flexed my cock inside her.

"May I cum inside you, love of my life?" I asked.

"Please...please cum in me, my love..."

I needed no other encouragement, sliding in and out of her with ease. She gamely wrapped her legs around me as I thrust into her. I didn't last long, a dozen strokes at the most. I kissed her again as I came, moaning into her mouth as I flooded her with my sperm, adding mine to Northman's. She moaned with me, more content than aroused, but perfect for the moment. I kissed her shoulder—the only semi-dry part I could find—then pulled out of her and stood. .

Robes had materialized at the edge of the light. I took one did my best to clean her face, removing the excess fluids. She kept her eyes closed so the jizz wouldn't sting them, but otherwise I managed to get most of the cum and lube off of her face and chest.

Swaddling her in the other robe, I scooped her up and carried her down the hall and into one of the private bath rooms. It was a mix between a sauna and a Japanese bath, lots of hot steam but with water for washing. A myriad of cleaning supplies was arranged nearby, and, laying her out on the warm stones, I set about cleaning my filthy wife.

I sluiced hot water all over her body, washing away more of the mess. I followed that with a rub down using a warm washcloth on the parts of her body not covered in cum. For those parts, I switched to a soapy loofa, rotating it to pull the sticky mess away from her skin. Between each swipe I poured more hot water, working my way up her body and finishing by delicately washing her face. I slid her over to the edge of the warm pool, soaking her hair and gently working out the tangles. Lifting her head out of the water, I shampooed and soaked, shampooed and soaked over and over until there were no traces of gunk anywhere in her beautiful mane. I finished with a coating of expensive conditioner specifically designed for brunettes with color-treated hair.

To dry her off, I took two hair dryers and passed them over her body, careful to stay far enough away so that the blowing air wasn't too hot. Satisfied she was dry, I quickly wrapped her in a dry robe to keep in the warmth. My final act was to rub that magical lotion over every inch of her body, my hands gliding beneath the robe as I massaged it into her skin. Even after cleaning her face, she had never opened her eyes, though she was awake for the bathing. During the drying, however, she dozed off, and she slept right through the lotion massage and the ten minutes I took to clean myself. When I stepped out of the bath, our clothes were hanging in garment bags by the door. More than that, however, Northman was also by the door.

"She is your wife, correct?"

"She is, yes."

He nodded thoughtfully. "She is something special. You," he pointed between Tori and me, "are something special."

I simply looked back at him, the knowledge on my face the only agreement he needed.

"My name is Erick and I own this club. The last time a guest made me cum was over eight years ago and required far more effort than your wife used. Normally my wife is the only one who can get me off, which is also why she was present tonight."

I nodded, unsurprised. In my mind's eye he and Ice Queen were a striking couple and I almost regretted not seeing the two of them together. I was certain she would be a much different person under his intense sexuality.

"You two will be added to a special database which allows access to any of my clubs around the world free of charge. The rules of testing and the waivers still apply, but you will always be welcome guests, and there are special events that you will be invited to. This club is by far my most visible; the others are highly exclusive and the clientele decidedly more...select. You will not need to worry about transportation or lodging."

I pondered how this clientele could be more "select."

He looked down at Tori dozing peacefully. "She is magnificent. Do not lose her, for you will never find her equal."

I agreed, but gave no response.

After a moment he looked back up at me. "The benefits begin tonight. Transportation is waiting outside. You may keep the robes if you don't want to change into your clothes, which may be left here. They will be delivered as well." He inclined his head ever so slightly at me. "Enjoy the rest of your vacation, Mr. Riest." He turned and walked out.