Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! HELP!" Tiffany starts to yell loudly, scaring me. She's loud. REALLY loud. Loud enough that the neighbors might be able to hear. Loud enough that it makes me want to run off and forget all about this.

But I manage to stay calm and keep pinning her to the door. Recalling the list of steps I wrote on my sheet of paper, I know what the next step is supposed to be. Following it, I pull out the mouth gag. It's technically a ring gag, or what she called an "O" gag, as there's a large metal O that goes in your mouth to keep it open. Then the straps wrap around the back of your head to keep it in place.

"NO! Get off me! Fuck you!" Tiffany screams and fights as I bring the gag up and press it against her face.

For some reason, her fighting this hard surprises me. I thought she was just going to do as I said the entire time. From all the conversations, that's the impression I got. But no. She's fighting for her fucking life here. And if I'm being honest, it's pissing me off.

Getting scared as she's so fucking loud, I then do something in reaction. My right hand reaches around her body and grabs her throat. I grab it hard too, and squeeze even harder. On purpose, I choke her, which is something I didn't consider ever doing. But now my fingers are wrapped around her neck, cutting off all air.

My body presses up against the back of her, where I like the feeling of my cock against her ass as I choke her, even if I have clothes on. I pin her tight while doing this, loving the power that I get as she gets very quiet. After just a few seconds of choking her, she stops moving and screaming and only lets out a scared whimper.

"O-Ok," she croaks out softly, and I take it this is her way of giving up. That she understands who is in charge and that in this position, I could choke the life out of her if I wanted. So she makes a sort of silent decree that she'll stop fighting as her body goes still. That I'll get to do as I want to her, and she'll take it like the whore she always was meant to be.

I choke her for a few more moments after she gives up, but then let go. But I keep my hand hovering over her throat in case she starts screaming again. Thankfully she doesn't, to which I can bring the gag to her mouth again.

This time she doesn't fight as I try to get the metal ring in her mouth. Instead she seems to go into a trance and opens her mouth wide for it. She barely moves as I have trouble getting it inside that warm, sexy mouth of hers. But finally I do, as I have to force her mouth to open wider than looks comfortable.

Wanting to get her away from the window, I grab a handful of her hair to move her around and march in front of me. After a few steps, we are out of the back hallway and next to the kitchen table in the dining room, where my parents were just having breakfast not but fifteen minutes ago. And she walks without any issue, naked as can be, with her hands cuffed and mouth gagged, completely helpless.

A bit upset at how hard she fought, I consider taking a bit of revenge. Maybe spanking that nice ass of hers, or possibly slapping her face some. But in the end, I don't as I know I need to follow my list. That if I go step by step of what I planned, I can get out of this with no issues.

With this in mind, I pull out the last item I had tucked into my pocket. It's sort of like a pair of cuffs, but there's about 8 inches of chain between them, and the cuffs are much larger. I pull these out and kneel down, where I attach them to each of her ankles, fully prepared for her to try and kick me.

Now that these ankle cuffs are on, there'll be no running away from her. The chain will only allow her to take short steps, or else she'll fall on her face without the use of her arms. I've effectively made her completely helpless, as she can't use her arms, or run, see or even talk now.

Biting my lip, I finally do what I've always wanted to do. I grab her shoulders and then turn her around so she's facing me. When I do this, I do it slow, as I want to remember this moment. And also because she has to take a lot of quick, short steps due to her ankle chains.

And then I see my sister naked. I see all of her. Oh, how I almost cum right in my pants at the sight of her body. Never has anything looked so sexy. Never has anything looked so wonderful. Nor perfect.

Her tits are so fucking huge. I know I saw them earlier, but now I really get to see them. Her bra size is one thing I always wanted to ask her about as her bras were never labeled. My guess, not that I'm any good at guessing, is that they are FF's. They are so freaking huge. They could possibly be as big as her head!

And her pussy is bare. She shaves or waxes, no clue which, but it's so pretty and clean. It looks like she could be a virgin, but I know she's not. I wonder if she recently shaved for tonight, since it was to be a special meeting. If so, it means she shaved her pussy just for me.

As my naked sister stands there, naked, scared and helpless, she whimpers softly. I can't imagine what she must be thinking since she can't see or do much of anything. Hell, I could do pretty much anything I want at the moment and she knows it.

Unable to help it, I step up to her, lean over and take her right nipple in my mouth. My right hand grabs that wonderful boob right at her base and holds it tightly as I do. Like I was sucking for milk, I suck hard on her nipple, trying to put as much of her boob as I can in my mouth, which causes her to cry out. Then I grab her tit with my left hand, making sure to grip that boob tight.

Tingles move over me as I'm getting to do what I always wanted to do, and suck my sister's tit. The tits that I looked at whenever she came bouncing down the stairs. The tits that seem to stretch over any pajama top that she ever wore. I'm holding onto her beautiful fat tit with both hands as I suck on her nipple. My lips cling to her skin as my tongue licks her nipple. I'm sucking my sister's tit...and I'm in heaven.

When I let go, there's a loud pop sound as her boob falls off my lips. It drops down, now covered in my spit and a soft red ring from how hard I sucked on it. I watch it drop and swing while Tiffany whimpers, thinking how this day can't get any better.

Then I take her left nipple in my mouth and repeat. Only I suck harder on this nipple as the nipple is so hard. Rock hard. So I take it in my mouth where I try to suck it off as my tongue flicks over it. Left and right my tongue moves over that nipple, flicking it fast and hard. Flicking it to the point it must hurt.

I proceed to suck my sister's tits for a while. I rotate from one to the other, grabbing the full, huge tit in both hands, then bringing it up towards my mouth. Then I bring my eager lips onto it and start sucking as my tongue flicks and teases the nipple. And each time, I hear the strange noises my sister makes, as it starts as a whimper, but changes into something like a groaning moan.

After a while, I change this up, so I no longer hold her tit with both hands. Instead, I hold it in one hand so my other can maul her other tit. I grope at the poor thing hard as if I was some sort of animal. I make sure her titties will remember this day as I've never been so hard with a pair of them before like I am now. In a way, I'm making up for lost time.

Going into some sort of wild trance, I stop groping her breasts and take a step back. My pounding heart and raging hormones take over, to which I have to have her. NOW.

Unable to help myself, I unbutton my cargo pants and pull them down to release my very hard cock. It's so hard that I'm scared a good breeze could make me cum at the moment. I can't ever remember being so damn hard or aroused in my life.

With eager hands, I reach up and grab her hair, one hand on either side of her head. My fists close tight, ensuring she's not going to be able to get out of my grasp. And then I start to pull her head down.

I actually try to force her to her knees, but she doesn't go down. Instead, she bends over, which I don't really mind. This way those huge titties of her dangle over, putting on a show for me. Plus, the goal is the same, with her mouth going towards my cock.

When she gets close to my manhood, I let go of one hand and put it on my cock to hold it. I use the other still in her hair to keep pulling her down until she reaches me.

In a glorious moment, my cock slides inside the ring gag keeping her mouth open. When it does, my cock slides fully into her warm, inviting mouth. I let out a wild groan when I feel how wet and warm her mouth is, as it feel better than any pussy I've ever had. The bottom of my cock presses over her tongue, where it scraps over it, causing my eyes roll back in my head.

And the best part is that I know she can't bite down even if she wanted too. Knowing this makes me feel a surge of power over her. I almost giggle like a kid at the thought that she's tasting my cock right now, and can't do a damn thing about it. So I grab her hair in both hands again and make her move up and down my rod, where she keeps whimpering from being forced to do it.

I have to bite my lip to prevent me from saying what I feel like saying right now. Some of what I want to say scares me, as I didn't know I could be so...mean. For I want to laugh at her and ask her how my cock tastes. To tell her this is her fault for being so damn sexy and teasing me. That if she didn't flaunt those huge tits or those damn sexy panties, we never would have reached this point. But now we have, and my cock is in your mouth. That this is all her fault because she wanted it.

Being cruel and knowing it, after about a minute I make her face go all the way to my stomach, where I feel my cock go all the way into her mouth. It goes so far I feel either the back of her mouth or the start of her throat on my cockhead. But doing this makes her gag badly, to which I think she might throw up, so I pull her off me completely.

I lift her off my cock and Tiffany backs up and protests, but I keep holding her by the hair so she can't stand. Slobber is all over her chin from my cock being in her mouth, just like my own slobber is still on her tits. It makes her look oh so sexy to me.

Tiffany is breathing rather hard at the moment, which seems a bit strange. Before she was acting scared for her life, but she's changed now. If I didn't know better, I would say she's getting into being the victim. Now that I think about it, she could have moved her tongue in her mouth to get it out of the way, but instead she kept it flat so my dick would run over it. I do believe she's starting to enjoy this.

If she's enjoying this, why not do something that she asked to happen?

I let go of her completely to pull up my pants. Despite wanting to just fuck her as hard and fast as I can, I don't. Instead I button my pants, finding my cock to be extra sensitive at the moment. Like a virgin or something, I find I have to adjust myself as my dick pushes against my pants, which makes not wearing boxers a bad choice at the moment.

The truth of the situation is that if I cum, it's over. I know myself. Once I finish, all I'll want to do will disappear. So I have to be careful not to finish too early, which I know is going to be hard. I bet just a few seconds more in her pretty mouth would make me pop like a balloon.

An evil smirk pops on my face when I think up my next move. It's the next step on my list anyway. But...I need my box, and the box is still upstairs. And even though I put ankle cuffs on her, she still can try to get out, just will be slow about it. So I need a way to keep her in place until I get back.

Then I spot it.

I grab her hair yet again as I love the feeling of it in my fist. I admit it, I love grabbing her hair. Love tugging on it, whipping her head around, and the control it gives. It's such a powerful statement to hold her by the hair. It's like when you grab a cat by the scruff of their neck. They just go limp and you are in complete control. The same with her. Grabbing her by the hair makes her go completely submissive.

Pulling her forward, to which she has to take fast short steps thanks to the cuffs on her ankles, I move her towards the closet door that's next to the hallway entrance. When she is in front of the door, I open the door, just a crack. Then I fling a good portion of her hair over the open door.

With a chuckle, I close the door fast before her hair can fall back. Instantly she feels her hair get trapped as she yelps in pain. I'm guessing the closed door pulls on her hair, which I hadn't considered, because she's moved to her tiptoes as if trying to ease the pain. I thought it would just trap her, but now she's protesting and whining as if it hurts.

Smiling wide as I love this sight of her, I step back. One thing I promised myself I wouldn't do is take pictures or recordings of what I did. Having such things is the best, sure-fire way to get caught. But I can't help it. She just looks so helpless and sexy like this.

Pulling my cell out, I snap a picture of her. Naked, her big fat titties jiggling, her shaved pussy on display, and her on her tip toes, whining. The fact that she's blindfolded and gagged makes it even better. So much so, that I take a few pics of her like this.

With her stuck and me getting the pics I want, I walk up the stairs. I walk fast and keep looking at Tiffany as I do, loving the way she squirms. Once at the top, I rush and get my box from where I placed it. Like a kid on Christmas, I take my box and rush back downstairs, eager to play with what's inside.

Excited and very happy, I put the box on the nearby kitchen table. From it I pull out the "Titty Ties" which are just pre-made loops of soft rope that you can tighten or loosen. With a bit of a giggle, I approach my helpless sister as she struggles being stuck to the door, thinking how she is the one that wanted this, not me.

I begin to place the loop of rope on her left tit, to which she starts to whimper louder. With her hands cuffed behind her and her hair keeping her in place, there's not much she can do about what I'm going to do to her tits. But, to be extra mean, I press my forearm against her upper chest and neck to keep her pinned against the closet door.

Slightly choking her, I use my hands to pull the rope over her left breast. I wiggle it more and more, finding it to be much harder than I thought to get it to go all the way to the base of her titty. But I keep trying to push it further back, where I manage to figure the trick of doing so by tightening it.

The moment I tighten the rope, my sister begs, which makes my cock even harder, which I didn't think possible. What makes it so hot is that I can't make out what she's saying, but I know she is begging me to stop. And even then, I really like the idea that the taste of my cock is still in her mouth as she begs.

Yet, I know a part of this is just an act. I'm not sure how I know this, maybe because her body feels so much warmer now, but I know she's enjoying this. That she is enjoying the feel of the rope around her tit for sure. It's what she wanted done after all. She's only pretending to hate it.

I really have to fight the urge to start laughing at her as I know it'll give away who I am once I pull hard on rope to tighten the loop around her tit. She makes a high pitched yelp sound, which is so cute. Wanting to hear it again, I tighten the rope more. And more.

When I see that huge, fat tit of her start to look swollen, I damn near lose it. But I keep pulling on the rope and tightening it, loving the look. I keep on doing this until I find I can't tighten the loop anymore. Well, that's a lie. I could tighten it more, but I would have to put a great deal of strength into it, and that could really hurt her, which I'm not trying to do.

Finally I tie off the loop when her tit starts to change to a darker shade. And once again, I'm unable to help myself and lean over to take that nipple into my mouth. I suck on that wonderful tit again, flicking my tongue over and over the nipple, first left and right, then up and down. Only this time as I do this, she starts to really squirm as I bet her nipple is very sensitive now. But with my forearm still pinning her upper chest and neck, she knows not to move too much.

I let her bound tit fall from my hungry mouth, to which I grab one of the nipple clamps that I purchased from the box. Again the urge to laugh rises as she has no clue what is coming for her. Especially as I open and close the clamp a few times right in front of her face with her having no clue. But then I put the clamp on her hard nipple, allowing it to bite down.

Tiffany howls as the clamp bites her sensitive nipple. She moves to her tiptoes again as she lets out a strange, high pitch scream/moan. It's a sound like none I've ever heard, as it is clearly painful, but I can tell there's pleasure too. Like it's so painful that it feels good or something.

Tiffany even shakes her tits hard as if trying to make the thing fly off, to which it's on too tight for that. But I do take a step back when she does this, as getting hit with one of them looks like it may hurt. The sight of it does make me laugh, to which I try and stuff my fist in my mouth.

Another wave of power moves over me at the sight of her like this. So I playfully slap the underside of her bound boob once she stops shaking them. She yelps at this, but it's a short and sharp sound, unlike before. I repeat the slap, to which she makes the same sound.

Getting curious about something, I cup her womanhood with my right hand. Just place my open hand between her legs to encompass all of her warm sex.

When I do this, Tiffany shudders and makes a quivering sound, showing she very much was waiting for me to touch her here. She even rocks her hips some, as if trying to get me to start rubbing her. This makes me happy as my sister is truly turning into a whore that needs sex.

I then move my fingers up her wet slit, until I find her clit. Here I use my first two fingers to gently rub on her nub, being careful not to be rough. I rub softly and steady, focused on making her feel good and nothing else.

My sister moans at what my fingers are doing to her clit. Even her face flushes to show how much she is enjoying it. That it is bringing not just pleasure, but an extreme amount of it. She even gets into it, pushing her hips against my fingers as she rocks in time with my rubbing.

And then I slap her bound boob from underneath with my left hand. When I do, she doesn't make the same yelp sound as before. Instead, she moans much, much louder. I keep rubbing her clit, liking the different sort of power this gives me. But every so often, I slap her bound breast to make it bounce upward, making her moan that slut-sounding moan. It's like pain and pleasure together, which has to be a form of torture.

Being cruel again, I stop touching her completely. Tiffany immediately groans and protests, showing that she was getting close to cumming. But I just chuckle softly, loving the pained and annoyed look on her face as she wishes she could do it herself.

With a wide smile, I grab the other "Titty Tie." There I go to work putting it on her right tit, to which she pouts softly as she rocks her hips. As I work to get the tie on her other boob, I keep looking at her left tit, all tied up and clamped, looking pathetic and owned. Dear me it is damn sexy.

With her right tit now tied up tight, I repeat the process and suck her nipple. Doing this causes her to let out a clear moan, showing that yes, she is loving this. When I flick my tongue over her nipple, she moans even louder.

As I suck on her tit, it dawns to me that I've always been a boob guy. That's the part of a woman I always want to see first. Many people are ass people, but not me. I don't care how big, firm or tight someone's ass is, but I do care about tits. I love me a pair of huge, fat tits that I can grope, suck and even fuck if I wanted. Tits just like my sister's.