Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing another clamp, I waste no time in putting it on her right nipple. Once again she cries out as it bites down, which makes me smile wider. She reacts much in the same manner, protesting, crying and even trying to shake the clamp off. But it stays on.

Seeing her helpless and squirming makes me aroused in an almost spiritual way. It causes another idea to strike me, but it goes against what my list says. I told myself I wouldn't deviate from the list, and if I do this, that's what will happen. But it's just too perfect not too. I have to do this. I have to.

And so I grab another clamp from the box. Like the others, I open and close it repeatedly as if testing it. But when I step back in front of my sister, I don't put it on her nipple or even her tits. Instead, I put it right on her sensitive clit.

Tiffany howls almost as loud as when she was trying to escape. Of all the things she was expecting, this wasn't one of them, and it makes me laugh out loud. My loud is mean and evil too, but I doubt she hears over her own screaming.

As she squirms hard, I open the closet door to free her hair. Then I lean over and push on the back of her knees, hard. When I do, she falls over but, being the nice brother I am, I don't let her slam down but hold her and slowly lower her until she's kneeling.

My sister keeps squirming and protesting the newest clamp, probably not noticing how she is in the perfect position for me to make her take my cock in her mouth again. But that's not what I want. Instead, I push her shoulders so her upper back leans against the door. When she rests like this, I see how it opens her chest up nice and wide.

Undoing my cargo pants, I pull my hard cock out again. Stepping up to her, I place my dick right between her breasts. Just slap it down, making a soft thud noise when I do.

As my cock is between her tits, I consider I really should have done this before I tied them up, but her breasts are big enough that it still should work. So, getting to work, I grab either side of her tits with both hands and press them together so they surround my hard manhood. Doing this makes her soft yet firm tit-flesh surround my cock to the point I moan.

I position my dick so it's at the tit-flesh part of her breasts and not the base/rope. Once it is in the perfect position, I start to move those huge melons up and down my dick. I find doing this is much harder than it looks in pornos as my dick immediately pops out from between them. You know, it's hard to control all aspects of this, but I put my dick back and squeeze her tits together again.

It takes me a few tries, but I do manage to get the hang of it. I move those beautiful orbs up and down my cock in a sight that I'll never forget. Her titties are so huge that they seem to swallow my cock. The only time I see my manhood, is just the tip of the head when I push her tits all the way down.

With a crazed smile, I look down at what I'm doing. Again I get a weird sense of un-belief as I watch myself moving her tits up and down. I'm titty-fucking my sister. I don't believe it. It's something I've thought about countless times...and now I'm doing it. I'm titty-fucking my sister's fat tits. My sister Tiffany is on her knees in front of me, naked, her tits around my cock. It's so fucking unbelievable.

My sister stops squirming from the clamp on her clit when I start moving her tits a bit faster. Tiffany does start to whimper as I get rougher but those whimpers are like fuel to me that makes me go faster. I get a firm hold on her fine, bound titties and start to rapidly move them up and down my cock.

Truth be told, I've never done this before. Titty-fucking I mean. Well, never forced anyone either. So I never knew how titty-fucking would feel. And it feels so weird. It's sort of like getting a handjob, but at the same time, it isn't. But I sure as hell love it.

I let out a moan, but what makes me do it, isn't how great this feels. It's my sister's face. The expression she has makes me more aroused as it screams what she feels like; a whore. That her body is now meant for a man's pleasure. My pleasure. That she's not the bright college girl, but a fuck toy. That these titties and her pussy all belong to me.

And then it happens, but I don't mean it too. I cum. Intense feelings of power and pleasure move over me as my cock starts to throb and pulse when it hits. My manhood seems to erupt as it shoots out my seed with great force between her titties. My stomach clenches and my body hunches over as it is the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. A groaning moan comes out of me and I feel my cum shoot out as if shot from a gun.

My sister then moans as she feels my warm cum being unleashed between her breasts. It's a clear moan too, showing that this is what she wanted. That she wanted to feel me climax, but on her, marking her body as a whore. And the glimpse I get of her flushed face as a stream of cum shoots up to hit her neck is one I will never forget.

My orgasm lasts only seconds, as they normally do, but I feel really sensitive and drained. I let her tits drop out of my hands as I back up, still hunched over as I've never felt so sensitive or drained in my life. My body shudders a few times more, even if no one is touching me, as if the memory of titty-fucking my sister is that damn powerful that it lingers physically.

I back up a bit more, then look down at my sister. SHIT. Shit. Fuck. Damn it. I didn't mean to do that. Why didn't I wear a fucking condom?! Now my cum is all over her! Damn it. That's DNA, dumbass. It can be traced.

But wait, it's ok. It's fine. I can salvage this. I'll just have to clean her up. Clean her up to the point that there's no traces. Get all my cum off her.

My sensitive cock throbs as I look at my sister, whose chest is heaving up and down after I just used her. My cum is between and on top of her breasts now, slowly moving down, but that's not what I really look at. She's rocking up and down a little while she is still on her knees, but she's making a strange moaning noise...like she's having an orgasm.

My eyes widen as I see her start to bounce now, trying to spread her legs/knees as far as she can. But the cuffs I put on her ankles are preventing her, but that doesn't seem to stop her from trying. She does start to bounce now, her breasts moving up and down...but she moans the entire time. Elongated moans too, like trying to get something out of her.

She's not cumming, right? It's impossible. I mean, I'm not fucking her. So she can't be cumming. But, it sure looks like she is, or is trying to build herself up to it. Like she's remembering the feeling of it or something to make her climax. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen.

Seeing Tiffany like this gives me an idea. It's a really good idea too, one that will let me clean her up while punishing her even more. Plus, it's one of the items on my list...just not one of the next things. Still, it's on the list, so I don't feel bad for doing it.

Knowing my cock is far too sensitive to be put away in my pants, I elect to remove my pants completely. Figuring there's no point, I remove the shirt as well. Now the only thing I'm wearing is the mask, which I know has to stay on.

With that done, I move to my box and pull out the items I'll need. Then I return to my sister, who is still kneeling and bouncing as if she's orgasming. I watch her for a while as she has no idea how close I'm standing to her. My cock is right at her face level and I'm so tempted to put it back in her mouth if my dick wasn't so damn sensitive at the moment.

I grab a handful of her hair again and yank upward. This knocks her out of whatever she was doing. It knocks her out of it and makes her cry out. Being the submissive whore she is, she does follow my lead and gets to a standing position.

Tiffany stands, waiting to see what I'm going to do. Even if no words are said, I can tell she wants me to touch her pussy again. To play with it so she can truly get off. This only makes me smirk at what I'm about to do.

I remove the clamp from her clit, which makes my sister double over. She moans out a weird moan, which I'm not sure is from pain or pleasure. I have a feeling it may be from both. But I remove the clamp and then toss it back into the box.

I let a long pause happen as I quietly pull more items out of the box. Tiffany whimpers and tries to look around as she doesn't know what is about to happen. She doesn't even know where I am as I'm being so quiet.

I know I could be nicer when I do this, or at least gentler, but I jam what I grabbed from the box, which is a portable vibrator, right between her legs. It is pressed hard between her legs, with the circular head of it going right on that sweet looking clit of her's. To make it a bit more embarrassing, I push up on the vibrator, making sure it makes a great deal of contact with her sensitive clit.

Tiffany gasps as she wasn't expecting this. A moment later she shakes her head as if figuring out what is between her legs. For some reason I slap her across the face with my free hand at this. It's not a hard slap, but it is still a slap. And I do it without really thinking. It's more of an act to show her that I'm in charge and she'll take whatever I want to do. That her shaking her head really annoyed me.

The slap does make her stop protesting because she goes quiet. I wait for her to do something more, but she doesn't. Just stands there and doesn't move as I keep the vibrator pressed against her sweet spot.

There's nothing from her at all, even when I take the first strap from my pocket and worm it between her leg to tie the top of vibrator to her right leg. I make sure the strap is tight too, so it won't come undone once the sex toy is turned on. Then I get the other strap from my pocket and put it on her at the bottom of the vibrator, ensuring it's not going anywhere.

Tiffany whimpers very loudly as she knows what is about to happen. Yet, I can tell she is loving this. That once I turn that sex toy on, she'll be in heaven. And why? Because her own brother is punishing her and she has no clue.

Staring at her face, I switch the sex toy on. Instantly, her face flushes and she starts to bend her knees as the humming sound starts. Sounds of unchained moans come from her as her sex is violated by the harsh vibrations of the toy, not that she can do anything about it. It vibrates hard, making it appear that it's sending the vibrations over her entire body.

I walk away from her now, leaving her to take this pleasurable punishment. Going into the kitchen, I open the cabinet that's under the sink. There I take out a package of wipes. When I stand back up with them in hand, I hear the unmistakable sounds of my sister cumming.

Sharp, fast, high pitched moans come out of her that no doubt echo around the entire house. They are trembly yet strong moans, sounding scared yet pleasurable. Unlike before when she was screaming for help, these are the sound of someone clearly orgasming. No one in their right mind would call the police if they heard her now.

If I had to guess, I would say she might be scared that this is how I'm going to leave her. That the vibrator will keep on going and going without any end as her hands are cuffed behind her. She would be doomed to this, cumming over and over until the batteries died or our parent's returned.

Smiling wide, I walk back to her, loving seeing her like this, especially as those tied up and clamped titties jiggle and shake all about. Her face is now a shade of red, which must happen whenever she cums. And her body jerks in a very feminine manner, making her look at the same time cute and like a whore.

Pulling a wipe out of the package, I wipe it between her breasts. I wipe a wide area, trying to get any and all of my cum off her. I repeat this with a new wipe, moving it up to her neck. Her moving and squirming doesn't really bother me as I am still able to clean her off. So I repeat this with a third wipe, knowing the wipes will get rid of any trace of my DNA.

On the fourth wipe, I believe she has another orgasm. Another one, or maybe the one that she was having flares back to life. In any case, the moans that had died down resume with a fierce, intense vigor. This time her body jerks and bucks as if it is too much for her to take. It becomes almost violent the way her body reacts to this orgasm.

I don't turn off the vibrator or even touch her when she reacts like this. Instead I pull out my cell and record her. I know, I know, I shouldn't do this, but the way she looks is so damn sexy. What makes it even sexier is the hum of the vibrator. It sounds constant and steady, making it sound like it'll never end. That it will go on and on, delivering pleasure without end because it's just a machine.

After I have a good ten second clip, I pick up all the used wipes and put them in a recycled shopping bag to take with me. Whenever I leave, I'll make sure to take the bag to get rid of the evidence.

I then return the box of wipes back to the kitchen cabinet, making it as if I never used them. As I do all this, my sister is still violated by the sex toy where it starts to sound like she won't be able to take much more. The moans of pleasure start to sound desperate, like they might be turning into torture.

Her cumming so often has a powerful effect on me. It actually makes my cock hard again and chases away the sensitivity, which is something that's never happened. Normally after I cum one time, I'm done for the day. I have the post-clarity pop and then stop thinking about sex. But not this time. This time I want to go again. I want to go all night in fact.

Deciding that it's finally time to have that pussy, I move back to my sister. I turn off the sex toy, but she keeps squirming, like the memory of the vibrations are so powerful that they don't stop her orgasm. She keeps moaning and moving, even as I undo the straps and place all of it back in my box.

I'm very surprised to see how wet my sister has become. Her pussy positively gleams with her arousal as the vibrator seems to have done it's job very well. She's even leaked out between her legs, where the wetness can easily be seen. Hell, it's even on the floor under her.

Seeing this, I kneel down in front of her as she tries to catch her breath. Taking a deep breath myself, as I can't believe I'm about to do this, I push my head forward, right into her crotch. For I'm about to eat my sister's pussy.

The moment I feel her pussy come into contact with my face, my tongue comes out. There I start to lick her clit, finally getting to taste the sweetness that is my sister. And oh, she tastes better than what I could have ever guessed.

My tongue eagerly presses against her hard little clit, where I take in all of her taste. And when I start to flick my tongue left and right on her little nub, she starts to moan a guttural sound, as if not believing how good it feels. But I keep going, inwardly laughing at what she might do if I let her know it was her brother eating her out.

I use my fingers to spread her pussy apart as I run my tongue over it in a few long licks. To tease her more, I even dart my tongue inside of her, to which she shudders. I do this over and over, and as a sort of secret meaning, I even spell my name out with my tongue as it's in her pussy.

But I return to her clit, using my tongue to swirl around it in large circles. Then I press extremely hard on it to make her react. Still pressing hard, I flick my tongue all around, loving the dark moan that comes out of her. Unable to stop myself, I start tonguing her clit hard, just to feel her body jerk each time I do.

Minutes pass as I eat her out, my tongue getting very tired, not that I mind. Over and over it presses over her clit, going left and right, right to left, then up and down, down to up. At times I press as hard as I can with my tongue, other times I barely make contact with it. But over and over I get to taste that sweet pussy, thinking that there's never be a pussy as fantastic as this one.

I know my sister cums from this. Much like with the vibrator, there's a point where she starts to moan loudly and shoves her hips forward. I shove my face hard back when she does, making sure to make the contact between us almost violent. There I keep doing what I am doing, with her moans of pleasure fueling me.

Once I finally do stop, half of my face is wet, not that I mind. But I don't let her have a break, nor do I give myself one. It's the opposite. For now that I've tasted that pussy, I have to have it. I have to shove my cock in it.

When I was planning this entire adventure out, I planned to use a condom. This would prevent any of my DNA going inside her in case that was an issue. But at the moment, fuck that. I want to feel her. I want to feel her in the barest way possible. I want my cock to feel her tight pussy.

Standing up, I grab a handful of her hair and pull her forward. When I do, I force her off the door and towards the middle of the room. Feeling empowered, I actually push her hard so she runs right into the kitchen table. She wasn't expecting it, so she cries out and nearly falls over it. It makes the table nearly fall over as well, knocking the few things on it, off.

This is where I come up behind her and keep her bent over. I force her over roughly by pushing down on her head to shove her face against the table. The way I do this is very aggressive and I know it must hurt a great deal. But I keep pinning her like this, now kicking her legs apart. This time there is no fighting from her. She even spreads her legs wider than I kick them as I know she wants this.

Holding my cock, I position it at her opening from behind. The moment I feel her warm opening on the tip of my cock, I shudder as it feels so inviting. It doesn't make sense at all, but it feels both like home and hell for me, a place where I have to go.

And then I insert my manhood inside my sister. I slide into that warm, inviting hole, making us both shudder and quiver from the feeling. The two of us let out the same sort of moan as I do this, nearly at the same time. Then I stop, leaving my hard cock inside her for us both to feel.

The urge to break down laughing comes over me as I wonder what she would do or say if she knew this was her brother's cock. That her brother just bent her over like a whore and shoved his cock in her slutty pussy. Or what she might do if I told her, but kept forcing her to stay bent over as I fuck her, knowing the truth.

I, of course, don't say anything as I pull my hips back and thrust forward. When I do, she moans a long moan at the feeling of my manhood moving along her insides. I moan as well, as her pussy is just so warm and tight. It actually feels like it is clinging to me. That it is trying to milk my cock.

Pulling my hips back, I thrust again, going slow to feel how great her pussy is. I repeat this over and over, going very slow as I want to savor this feeling, as I'll never get to feel it again. It's like warm, tight silk. Something that you can't believe is real. Something that is beyond description.

Each time I thrust in my sister, we both moan long sexual moans. Yet I think the feeling of why it feels so good is different for each of us, as it's not just the feeling of her pussy, but the fact it's my sister pussy is what does it for me. That I'm dominating and fucking my sister. While for her, it's the feeling of a rapist's cock making her submissive. That a stranger is turning her into a whore and abusing her.

Unable to help myself, I start to go faster and faster. Soon, the table is creaking and squeaking as I ram myself into my sister, slamming my hips against her ass as my cock fucks her pussy. It doesn't take long before I get aggressive and grab her hair to get a better hold on her. And sure enough she moans over and over, showing how much she's loving it. I swear I even hear her trying to say, "Fuck me," through her gag.