Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm, sexual bliss seems to come over me as my hips constantly pound away. The creaking of the table and her moans only fuel this, as I feel her actually trying to push back each time I thrust. No sex I have ever had, has been this exciting or arousing.

And then everything changes.

The sex changes, the day changes, and my life changes.

For I hear the back door open. I hear it open and then the unmistakable sounds of my parent's voices are heard. And I make out my mother telling my father that it's not her fault he left his wallet. That he's an idiot for not checking for it before they left.

In reaction and not thinking, I yank on my sister's hair to force her to stand while I pull my hand around her waist for a better hold. Yet as I do this, my cock is still buried deep inside her, to which it seems to go even deeper than before.

Then, I turn with her since I have such a firm grip, so she is facing the small hallway that leads to the backdoor. I do this because I want her to block me so my parent's don't see me. It doesn't make any sense at all, but I'm going to hide behind her.

When I moved my sister in such a violent way, she cries out with a loud gagged scream. It's a scream of pleasure and pain, as I think my dick went deeper than what it was meant to. This alerts my parents as they recognize my sister's voice now that they are inside. They recognize that she's in trouble.

"What the fuck was that?!" I hear my father gasp, and then the sound of rushing footsteps are heard. A moment later, both my mother and father appear in the hallway's entrance, looking in at the scene. They look in, and see the strange scene before them.

My Mother gasps a loud gasp, as if unable to believe what she's seeing. My father's eyes go wide with the same emotion, but he makes no noise. For both of them are seeing an incredible sight that they probably didn't think possible. Their daughter is naked, tied up, blindfolded and gagged, with her tits tied and clamped, with a man behind her, raping her.

Time slows down as we all stand as if some sort of standoff. I wait for the inevitable calling of my name and demanding to know what the fuck is wrong with me. Demanding for me to explain why I am doing this to my own sister. For calls to send me to jail, where they hope I fry.

"Please, don't h-h-h-hurt h-h-her!" My mother finally cries out, surprising me. I then see my father's face dart to the table, then at me. When I follow his gaze, I see he's looking at the fake gun. I had forgot I placed it on the kitchen table, right next to my box.

A strange light bulb feeling goes off as I remember that I'm wearing a mask, so they can't see my face. That I have on different color contacts to help hide who I am. And that my sister's naked body is covering most of mine.

They don't know it's me. They really don't know it's their own son.

In a daze, and while my cock is still buried in my sister, I pick up the fake gun and point it at my parents. I point it right at them, as it's the only thing I can think to do. Both of them put their hands up, fully believing it is a real gun.

When I do this, I have to move my foot, to which I accidentally push into my sister, who has bent over some to ease what she is feeling. She must know our parents are here and that they can see her like this, not that it's her fault. But when I push forward, she pushes her ass back.

Finding this strange, I thrust a little, to which she pushes back again, saying without words for me to keep going. Thinking that I'm going to end up in jail or worse, I thrust again. And again. I start to fuck my sister as my parents look on, helpless. My hips move back and thrust forward, making my sister's abused body bounce off my cock. And for her part, she whimpers and takes the pounding, her bound titties swaying with each thrust.

Motioning with the gun to the chairs at the table, my parents slowly move to sit in them, both of their hands in the air. Not being gun people either, they believe my gun is real as they both stare, scared and wide eyed at what I'm doing. Both have even gone pale as they can't believe this is happening.

With my parents watching, I keep fucking my sister. I don't consider how I have no idea what in the world I'm going to do. How I don't know if I'll be able to get out of this. That I'm basically taking my entire family hostage.

What I do consider, is how my cock feels as it moves in and out of my sister's pussy. That for some reason them watching me do this makes it a hundred times better. And from the wet sounds my sister's pussy starts to make, I think she feels the same.

And so, with the gun pointed at my parents, I openly fuck my sister. I ram my cock into her over and over again, getting harder and more aggressive, making her cry out and moan repeatedly, with those huge titties of her swinging. Like the dominate man I pretended to be, I take her in the way I always wanted to.

I don't know what I'm going to do after, or if I'll get out of this. All I know is that I'm not going to stop until I cum. And so, in front of my parents, I fuck my own sister.