Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan didn't hesitate, "sure, that'll be fine."

The manager continued. "We are most grateful for your understanding. We will arrange everything for your comfort and have a guest package sent up immediately. Unhappily, the current situation requires us to close our dining room, but room service will happily meet any dining or refreshment needs."

As we rode up in the elevator, Dan offered to sleep on the couch.

"I'm afraid there isn't a couch, per se. The room is more set up for tea with the Queen. There are these little, gilt edged settees, but nothing you could sleep on. And the only bed in the room is a double, not even queen sized. It didn't matter to me, being there alone, but it's going to be close quarters.

"The floor?" Dan suggested.

"Marble with a few oriental rugs tossed about."

Dan smirked, "I never thought I'd be sleeping with the queen."

"Ha ha. I tell you my deep dark secret and you make jokes." I was pleased Dan felt comfortable enough to joke about my being gay. But now all my anxiety came up. How weird would it be for a straight man to be in the same room as a gay man, even more in the same bed?

We arrived at the floor and I showed Dan into the suite. The décor was Rococo with Asian influence, pretty, but not very functional. The sitting room had a faux fireplace, the two petite settees and a table for two. The bedroom had just enough room for the double bed. The balance of the suite was an elaborate bathroom, easily the size of the other rooms combined.

Dan laughed as he toured the room. "I think this is what my daughter has in mind for her room and my wife would kill for that bathroom. I feel like I should be wearing velvet knee britches in here."

"Lucky for you, I have an extra pair" I teased.

There was a discrete knock at the door, which I opened to find the concierge with a large bundle. He proceeded into the bedroom and unpacked, carefully placing several shirts, underwear, socks, trousers and robe in drawers and in the closet. He then laid out an elaborate toilet kit in the bath, arranging these items in parallel to my own. He then lay out pajamas on one side of the bed. Refusing a tip, the concierge discretely retired from the suite.

"Looks like we're in for the long haul. I'm afraid I don't have any pajamas. Even as a kid, things got tangled up in them." I revealed hesitantly.

"I'm with you on that. Always slept in the nude." There was an awkward pause.

Another discrete knock at the door, which I opened to reveal a liveried waiter who pushed a drinks and hors d'oeuvres cart into the room. He asked what we would like, made doubles and some additional drinks in a pitcher and, like the concierge retired with the complements of the management.

"They don't treat me like this in my hotel" Dan said.

"This is new treatment, for me too. They said they were grateful for your understanding. I guess they're willing to show their gratitude."

We sat with the daintiness the formal sitting room seemed to enforce, but enjoyed the drinks and snacks while talking about our educational backgrounds and professional experiences. Room service delivered an overly elaborate version of what we ordered. It was very good, but the profusion of silver wear, glass wear, china, linens, bell covers became a challenge to manage - with any grace anyway. More than one silver dome cover clanged across the marble floor.

As we finished the last of a fairly notable vintage wine - the several drinks and two bottles of wine may have contributed to our clumsiness - the lights went out. We felt the air conditioning - nearly silent to that moment - wheeze its last cool breath.

"If this black out lasts, it could get pretty hot in here. Do we dare open a window?"

I opened one of the windows a crack and was greeted by the twin blasts of hot, humid air and shouts of the crowd of protesters still gathered below accompanied by commands bellowing from a bull horn. I closed the window. "Really good sound insulation."

"Not much to do now but go to bed." I was relieved Dan said it first.

"Why don't you get ready first" I offered.

Dan washed up and brushed his teeth. I went in the bathroom as he exited. I cleaned up too but was hesitant to come out of the bathroom, not sure what I'd find. Though the room was dark, I could easily see the still folded pajamas tossed on the small chair across the room. Dan lay on the bed under a sheet. In one motion, I shucked my drawers and got into the bed, pulling the sheet over me.

For a long while we lay side by side on our backs, careful not to accidentally touch each other, the tension was palpable.

"You asleep?" I asked.

"You'll know when I am, my wife says I snore."

"One of my roommate's snores, he stops if we suck his co- " I stopped mid word. Not going there. I rolled away from Dan, my back to him and tried to forget there was a man, a damned attractive man, in the same small bed. I could smell his scent, accentuated by the heat it into a very appealing musk. I could feel the heat of his body and sometimes the hairs on his arms and legs when they nearly touched mine. I told myself, over and over "I'm not going to get horny, I'm not going to get horny." My cock wasn't listening and stretched out before me, the head beyond the side of the bed. My cock throbbed, demanding relief. When I moved to touch it, the bed creaked. Couldn't beat off, couldn't sooth myself with Dan in the bed. Just as I thought I would go out of my mind with the heat and my need, the air conditioning groaned back to life and began to cool the room. I might still be crazy with desire, but at least it was cooling off. That I could handle, for a while.

I was waiting to be sure Dan was asleep so I could beat off in the bathroom with some discretion, but fell asleep. I had wild, sex filled dreams. It was like being fifteen again. I awoke to the twin sensations of my cock hard and aching and a warm body against mine. The room had gotten very cold and we must have pushed off the sheets in our sleep when the room was still hot. An arm draped across my chest, legs bent spooning me, and a quite hard cock pressed against my back. It felt so good, warm and comforting - and then I remembered where I was and who was snuggled against me.

My mind began to race. Was Dan conscious of touching me? Did this mean anything? Was it just a normal physical reaction to bodies touching, seeking warmth in a cold room?

Dan stirred, mumbled something, ran his arm down my chest and pressed his cock against me. I wanted to enjoy this touch, but was afraid Dan would be angry, even violent if he found himself touching me, even unconsciously. I gently moved his arm off of me and tried open room between us by moving closer to the edge of the bed. In his sleep - I'm pretty sure - he moved after me and draped his arm back over my hip and spread his fingers into my pubic hair. He must have felt the heat coming off my raging cock. He began to massage me just above the root of my cock. He began to rhythmically thrust his cock against my ass. I was going wildly out of my mind.

I decided I had to stop this, it was an accident that would at least embarrass Dan, if not mortify him. He'd been away from his wife longer than I had been away from my lovers. This was just his body's natural reaction. I untangled his fingers from my crotch hair, pushed his arm back and rolled him on his back. His cock slapped against his stomach.

"Dan? Dan? You need to wake up." I cautiously coaxed.

"What? What is it?" Sleeping men, gay or straight are all the same.

"Dan, I don't want to embarrass you, but you were up against me in your sleep."

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I was dreaming that I was with someone, it felt really good." He looked down at his still throbbing cock. "Geez. I'm really sorry. It's been a while since I got any."

"Now, were I come from, we have a saying, 'never waste a hard cock'. And in my quite informed opinion, that thing isn't going down without some help." Dan smiled thinly but said nothing. I figured he was way past being embarrassed and threw caution to the wind. I reached over and ran my fingers down the length of his cock. It throbbed at my touch. I looked into his eyes and asked, "Is this alright?"

He seemed to struggle a bit, and I'm afraid his need for orgasm overcame any normal inhibition. He put his hand on mine and wrapped my hand around his balls, spreading his legs for easier access, sighing at the touch.

"I'm going to suck your cock" I said at the same time looking for permission.

"I know" he responded.

I moved over his body, touching his cock with my tongue just above where our joined hands clutched his balls. With slow flicks I took the journey up to his cockhead. Glancing up to see his reaction, I only saw his head thrown back in ecstasy. I pursed my lips and slowly pressed against his cockhead, forcing his cock past my lips. He moaned, pushing his cock into my mouth. I worked my way down his cock in a slow, continuous motion, stretching open my throat, popping his cock head deep inside me. He cried out like he had received an electric shock. I created a strong vacuum and worked my throat muscles on his cock.

"Oh my god, oh my god." Yes, he had begun to pray.

I had begun to run out of air and had to back off his cock, but kept the suction hard on him and begun to knead his balls. Dan began to thrash on the bed. With only his cock head in my mouth, I was able to catch my breath. I began to flick my tongue on the underside of his cock head.

"Please, please, please." He was begging for release.

I filled my mouth with his cock, not into my throat this time, and sucked gently. I could feel his pounding heart slow a little. I could do this all night and I think he sensed I was far from taking him to orgasm. His placed his hand on my shoulder with affection.

"Thank you. Thank you." Gratitude, even before cumming. Dan was a gentleman.

Then he shocked me. He ran his hand from my shoulder, along my side and reached over to take my cock into his hand. He stroked me with a loose grip, my cock throbbed at his touch. I varied the intensity of my sucking, playing with his response. He began to stroke me faster, telegraphing his need to cum.

"Please." A whisper of profound need.

As much as I was enjoying Dan's deep physical response, I understand the basic needs of a man. I began to suck harder and moved my mouth up and down his cock rhythmically. Dan grabbed the sheets in his free fist and pushed his hips up, bracing for climax. I felt his cockhead swell in my mouth which a moment later was filled by spurt after spurt of Dan's cum. His body was locked by the tension of his orgasm for a long minute, then melted into complete relaxation. I moved up to face him and made a show of swallowing his orgasm, licking my lips with satisfaction. His cock pulsed again, shooting one more gob of cum onto his stomach. I greedily lapped it up. Then moved my face to his, wanting desperately to kiss him, to share the remnants of his gift of cum to me. I suppressed my desire for fear of alarming him. Somehow a kiss is more intimate than sucking a cock.

Though, not able to move after the intense orgasm, he still held my cock in his hand. I put my hand over his and began to stroke. He made no move to withdraw his hand from mine. I shifted my body to lie on my back, moving him to face me on his side, still stroking me. I moved my hand down my shaft so that both hands could grasp my cock while stroking. I cupped my other hand over my cock head, teasing it with a slow twisting motion - something Tim had taught me. All I needed was a hand tugging my balls to achieve my ideal. Then there it was, Dan switched hands on my cock and took my balls into his free hand.

"Pull them, pull my balls hard." I ordered. He applied gentle pressure.

"Hard!" He tightened his grasp and applied strong pressure. Yes! This is it. I blasted cum onto my face, onto my chest, onto my stomach. We kept pumping my cock, Dan pulling my balls, more gently now, squeezing more and more cum out of me.

"Whoa. That big cock of yours really cums a lot. Or maybe it's your balls, they're massive."

"Uh huh." It takes me a while to regain the power of speech after I cum.

"I know you wanted to kiss me before." Dan used his tongue to lap up my cum off my face, then kissed me, forcing his tongue, sticky with cum, into my mouth. I sucked it off, returning the full force of his kiss, wrapping him in my arms and pulling him close.

"Dan, oh Dan." I could feel my heart pounding, not like when I'm sexually excited, but differently, somehow like my whole chest was beating. We clung to each other, kissing and kissing.

Then my heart felt full and heavy with dread. I felt hot tears begin to fall down my face. "My god, what have I done to you? What have I done to your family, your wife. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." I pulled away from Dan feeling more guilty and distraught then ever before in my life.

Dan caught me in his arms. He tried to sooth me with kisses and gentle touches, caresses on my chest over my heart. "Shhh, shhhh. You didn't, we didn't do anything I didn't want to do. It was my choice and I wanted, no needed to be with you. You didn't hurt my family, you didn't betray my wife. I did. But I don't see it like that, betrayal. I'm not looking for justification, but what we've done, it's a part of me, part of who I am. I never thought I would ever be with a man, but I've wanted to, always. I'm glad I had the courage to reach out for it when this opportunity came about. And you John, you're so handsome, talented, desirable. There have been times this week you were driving me wild. I would lean over you when you were working on the drawings, just to smell your hair. It was all I could do not to kiss your neck. Please forgive me for taking advantage of you."

Now his tears came. I caught them on my tongue, salty dew drops, and fed them back to him. This was going too far, too fast. I couldn't hold back. My heart ached in my chest, like never before. Was this that searing love of my dream?

"Make love to me, John. Please fuck me before this night ends. I'm afraid when morning comes, I'll never get another chance. I want you in me, to feel what it is to be made love to by a man."

My cock had softened some, after my orgasm, but was still heavy, partly hard. Dan's plea, accompanied by soft stroking brought me to full erection. "If you're sure you want to do this, this is a major step beyond what we've done so far, I want to make love to you and I will, but you have to tell me it will be alright, that this connection is what you want and that you understand the consequences in your life."

"This may be my only chance. Fuck me John. Now." He held me tightly. I could feel the heat of his desire radiating from his skin. I hugged him back and kissed him.

"I've got to get some supplies, get you ready" I explained as I got out of the bed. I rummaged in my suitcase and found the package of sex supplies the guys had packed for me. I took the tube of lubricant and some condoms back to the bed. "Roll on you side and move the top leg forward" I told Dan. I took a large gob of lube and began to slowly work it into his ass. He moaned at my touch. I took more lube and began to push it in further with one finger, then two. "Is this alright, does it feel good?"

"Yes, yes it feels good."

I spread my fingers apart a bit, trying to loosen Dan further. I knew I would have to get at least three fingers before Dan would be able to take my cock. More lube and the third finger. Dan flinched. "Push back on my fingers like you're having a bowel movement. That will open you up. And relax, imagine my cock in your ass now. Empty your mind of everything else." I kept my tone low and soothing. I could feel Dan relax and my three fingers entered his ass. I held still for a few minutes, waiting for his ass to relax too. The tightness on my fingers eased and I began to move them very slightly in and out.

"Oh, yes. There it is. Oh god, I want this. Fuck me now, John."

I ripped open the condom with my teeth and free hand and managed to roll it over my cock. I added gobs and gobs of lube and moved against Dan's back. Only then did I remove my fingers from his ass. I could hear his sigh of disappointment. I pressed my cockhead against his hole, it flexed against me. I put my hand on his hip and pressed with my cock. With all the lube and loosening up, his ass opened up for me and my cockhead popped past his sphincter.

Dan gasped "You're cock is bigger than your fingers. Oooh."

I stopped pushing and waited.

"It's okay. I just feel so full, stretched. Keep going, please."

I eased my cock in a little more and felt him relax again, his ass ring becoming comfortable around my cock. I tried a few in and out motions, Dan rolled his head with pleasure. I pushed more in and Dan began to push back against me. He wanted more. I soon felt my cock against the wall, the turning of his colon. I eased back a little, and pulled Dan's bent leg back. The motion changed the position of his colon, opening up so I could push my cock deeper. An inch further and I hit his inner sphincter. I applied gentle pressure until I felt it open and my cockhead popped through.

"Oh my god, you're so deep." Dan exclaimed.

I began to sooth him by stroking his cock, playing with his balls. I stayed still, waiting for his ass to become accustomed to being filled with cock. He began to flex his ass muscles along my cock, he was ready for more. I again began slow, shallow in and out motions, feeling for his response. He again flexed his ass. I began to thrust a little faster and longer. Dan began to moan.

"Let's add more lube." I very slowly pulled out.

"Oh my god."

I squirted tons of lube onto my hand and pushed into his ass and coated my cock again. "Ready for another position?" I pushed him onto his back and lifted one leg to my shoulder, his ass tilted up to meet my cock. I entered him again. Dan sighed. He pushed against me and my cock squeezed in to the same depth we had gotten to before. Dan grabbed his own cock and began to stroke. I followed his lead and began to pump in and out of him. A few times I took fore my own pleasure and pulled back, only leaving my cockhead in him and pushed back in. On the third long dicking, it was in to the hilt. The sensation took my breath away.

Dan began to pump his own cock frantically. I followed with quick, thrusts, staying deep inside him. His whole ass clutched my cock and he came in huge gouts across his own chest. I slowed my thrusts, timing them to the pulses of his cock and stopped to enjoy the final few throbs as his ass tightened on my cock.

Dan lay very still, looking up at me kneeling between his legs. "I've never cum that hard before. You are amazing."

A few moments later his ass clutched on my cock again. "It's starting to hurt." I quickly kissed him and very very slowly pulled out. My cock was on fire, but I knew Dan had taken all he could. "But you haven't cum yet." He said with some guilt.

"I will. You just relax."

I skinned off the condom and knelt over him and began to pump my cock with both hands. I was way over excited, still worked up from dreaming, from sucking him to completion, from fucking him but most of all for being asked by this man, trusted by this man to be his lover. It took only a few minutes for me to reach the point of climax. I sat back on my heels, cock in both hands. Dan reached down and grabbed my balls with both hands, pulling them hard and I again spurted a huge load, covering his chest and stomach.

I lay down on his chest, my mouth beside his ear. "How's your ass?"

"Wow. You know how you sometimes imagine how something is going to be? Almost always, it's a disappointment. But this, you, it was beyond my wildest dreams, and my dreams have been really wild." I kissed him fully. "But since you ask, my ass is all buzzy, way deep inside. And it feels like you could park a truck in it. I can feel a breeze up to my liver."

1...7891011...13