Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dan, my lover. I won't lie to you, I never will. Do I like a big cock? Brad is enormous and being fucked by him is fabulous. I also enjoy Tim, who's no where near as big as you. But right now I'm with you and you are all I want. And by the way, I had to stop you before, it was starting to hurt. You're big enough to do damage, so go easy." Dan smiled with the flattery.

Dan made love to me, not just with his cock, but with his whole being. At times his eyes would close in ecstasy, at others his eyes held me with desire and longing. He leaned forward to kiss me, his cock pressing deep inside me, touching delightful places, yet his kisses were what I remember.

He whispered, "I'm close."

"Cum for me, baby, give me your love."

As he began long, slow strokes, I watched the expression on his face change. At first concentration, then closed eyes with a slightly open mouth and short grabs of breath, then absolute tension as he reached the brink, then finally with his release the look of a man who sees the divine. This was something different. I had been fucked many times and with Tim and Brad and it was with love. It was the same body parts, the same process, the same reactions. But somehow Dan's heart touched mine as we loved. Even though I hadn't orgasmed, I felt complete.

Dan had been supporting his weight on his arms. They began to shake, post-climax. I opened my arms to welcome him into my embrace. His cock had remained full, even after his orgasm, filling me delightfully. I lay savoring his scent, the scent of a man who had made love to me. I felt his cock pulse again in my ass, depositing more cum into me. I kissed him on the forehead. "Thank you, lover, thank you."

He dosed a short while in my arms, becoming heavy on top of me. I prayed that his moment never end. All too soon, he began to stir.

"Did I fall asleep. You really got it all out of me. It was like I went to another world with you."

My cock had remained engorged, caught between us as he lay on top of me. I flexed it.

"Oooh, someone wants some attention." Dan was coy. He slowly withdrew his now softened cock, rolled onto his side. He blotted my ass with a towel to catch his cum. He leaned over my cock and began to kiss the head with quick, dry kisses. His right hand clutched my balls. I lay back enjoying his ministrations, watching the delight on his face.

It began to get more heated, I needed more sensation. "Lie on your back" I ordered. I sat astride his legs holding my cock over him. I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke our cocks together. He hardened quickly. I rubbed our aligned cocks, my balls bouncing on his. So soon after our fucking, I was overly aroused and Dan, despite having just cum, was nearing climax again. It was amazing holding all that cock in my hands, feeling the masculinity. I could hear my own voice, as if from far off, as I shouted with my orgasm, spewing across Dan's face and chest, his own cock a spurt behind my own, adding his orgasm to mine. I felt my body go weak, and fell to one side.

Dan rolled on his side to face me, his cock flopping against mine. He smiled through the semen coating his face. My tongue reached out to lick the cum off his right cheek and swallowed. The cum from his left cheek, I fed to him. I continued cleaning the cum off of him, from eyebrows to navel, alternating the feeding between us. It was wonderfully intimate.

We stayed in bed, occasionally napping, continuing our talk of the morning, until late in the day. I hadn't noticed time passing, but the room grew dark as the sun set. I was suddenly hungry - for more than Dan's cock. We ordered dinner which came promptly. We ate in silence. For me, I wanted no distraction, only to gaze upon his face. My heart was full. I think Dan felt the same.

After dinner, we luxuriated in the vast tub. I lay upon Dan in the warm water. He played with my balls, hanging low from the heat, his touch gentle, inquisitive. We were languid with sensuality. We rose from the tub. He dried me, I dried him, lingering on his cock and balls, large and soft from the warm water. We held each other as we moved to the bed, already drowsy and still wrapped in each other's arms fell asleep.

***

Again the morning light broke through the curtains. Our hard cocks dueled with the need to piss. He laughed at me, trying to get my cock to relax so I could pee. I teased him back at his turn. Though each temporarily softened, it was time for us to make love again.

***

The phone rang, waking us from a post-coital snooze. It was Matt, the project coordinator with the news that the streets were again clear and we could return to the job site and get back to work.

"How did you two get along?" Matt asked.

Dan took that moment to gulp down the head of my cock, causing me to squeak into the phone. "You okay?" Matt queried.

"Stop it, it's Matt on the phone" I muttered, my hand over the receiver. "Just fine. We've managed to entertain ourselves in the meantime." Dan pulled off me long enough to grin. "Yes, here's here." Then to Dan, who had returned to sucking my cock, "He wants to talk to you." Dan slurped off my cock again, nearly making me cum.

"Yeah, Matt, it's been fine. John has been the perfect host. You know, Matt, with this hotel being near the job site, I'm thinking of moving here." A wink to me. "That would be great. Thoughtful of you to have my stuff moved over during the day. Yeah, I'll set things up for a room here. See you when you get in. Bye."

These last words were a struggle for Dan to keep calm, I was returning his distractions to me earlier. "Clever boy - moving into my hotel."

"Your hotel, nuts. I'm moving into your room."

"Maybe we could ask about a bigger room. I'll bet things will clear out after the riots."

The hotel management expressed their delight at offering us a larger accommodation, though looked confused when we asked for a one bedroom suite. The manager made a discrete call to housekeeping while we waited. He explained that I would be moving to another room, yes the gentlemen in room 503. He listened, nodded a few times, looked at us with wide eyes, then completed the call. We were assured our room would be ready later that afternoon and all arrangements would be made.

"I think they know what we've been up to" Dan said with a wink.

"After that first morning, when they came to clean up, I don't think there's any doubt" I replied.

We did manage to take a shower and keep our hands off each other, well mostly. As we walked across the now peaceful square to the job site, we got the giggles, due to our shared secret.

All that disappeared when we got into the office and down to work. We had worked well together before, but suddenly it was like we shared the same mind. While we represented distinct disciplines, our new common understanding accelerated the work. The entire work team caught our enthusiasm. New creativity came from every corner. Problems that seemed insurmountable a few days before were solved in no time.

Matt, the project coordinator called Dan and I aside. "What's up with you guys? It's like you're reading each other's minds. I'm not complaining. I think we've made more progress today than in the past week. Whatever it is, keep doing it." Dan met my eyes and grinned. We both assured Matt that we would keep at it. "And knock off early and get a good dinner. You guys work too hard."

We did manage to wait until most of the other team members had gone before dashing back across the square to the hotel. In my eagerness to be alone with Dan, it seemed to take forever.

The hotel manager signaled to us as we came through the doors. "I have your rooms ready and everything has been moved and arranged. Front!" He directed a bellman to see us to the room. The bellman pressed the top button on the elevator and up we went. Rather than a long hallway with many doors, we walked out into a small vestibule with only two doors. The bellman opened one and waited for us to enter.

"Holy shit" muttered Dan as we walked through a foyer into a vast room that opened onto a large terrace. It was decorated in a more modern style than my previous room, the space demanding more and larger furniture. In place of the twin settees was a spacious conversation pit. A dining table that could easily accommodate twelve was to one side. The terrace had several seating areas, a dining table, and lounges for sunning among many potted trees and plants. We gawked like tourists, Dan grabbed my hand in his excitement.

The bellman moved to a pair of massive doors to one side, set two steps above the sitting room. He waited until we were facing him, then grandly swung them open. I don't really believe angels sang, but I'm not sure they didn't. The doors opened to another vast room, in the center of which on a raised dais was the bed. Though a bed is a piece of furniture. This was an altar to Eros. Four columns suspended a canopy over an acre of exquisite linens spread across the most inviting and plush mattress ever conceived.

"We're going to have to be more careful when we cum" Dan muttered.

"We can have people over, there's enough room for ten" I responded.

I lavished our bellman with a sizeable tip and sent him on his way.

Dan squealed from a distant doorway. "The bathroom is like a Roman bath - in luxury and scale. We can go swimming in the tub - and look it's a Jacuzzi."

I wandered about the room, trying to orient myself in the vast space. I found the dressing room behind concealed doors. Indeed all our possessions had been carefully arranged. On nearing the bed, I noticed a package and a note.

Dear Treasured Guests,

A special friend has directed that certain 'comforts' be available in your room.

Enjoy!

"Hey Dan." He came reluctantly out of the bathroom. "Someone sent us a present."

"Strange. So open it."

I opened the beautifully wrapped package to find an exotic assortment of condoms and lubricants.

Dan looked almost guilty, "I didn't say anything to anyone."

"Me either, unless housekeeping clued in the management. Seems a little personal, but hey, we can put these to good use. We've about blown through the stuff my roommates sent me."

"Oh look," came Dan's playful voice from the terrace, "champagne on ice."

Then it hit me, this was the 'honeymoon' suite.

Dan came in with a glass of champagne for us each, handed it to me and said, "To us, for as long as we have, let us enjoy this piece of paradise. I pray my lovemaking will be worthy of this magnificent setting."

"To us. And it better be" I teased.

Through the course of the night we managed to sample a fair amount of the 'care package'. Dan, a large man of six feet and two hundred pounds looked almost tiny on the vast bed. We did manage to roam freely over its surface as we made love in many ways and positions.

So with our love nest as home, we settled into a pattern of daily life. We managed to rise early on most days, getting to the job site ahead of the others. Dan never missed a chance to brush against me or lean over me when I worked on the large drawings table. More than once I felt his hard cock against my ass. I cautioned him about discretion, but was delighted by his touch.

The work continued well, the partnership between Dan and me growing more productive each day. One late morning at the job site, after a notably active night of sex, Dan was even more touchy than before. I thought 'he's got it bad' - which is good for me. "Uh, Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a block of very detailed work here. I think if Dan and I could take it off site, say to my room, where it's quiet, we could focus on it, even work through lunch."

Matt nodded, smiling. "That's fine, but don't kill yourselves. At the rate you guys have been working, we're getting ahead of the contractors and suppliers. We don't want to piss them off."

I couldn't get a read on Matt. By all appearances he was a gruff, no nonsense guy. Great at running this huge project, getting extra out of everyone. He was single, my guess was probably divorced since his career was running construction projects around the world. No life for a down home man. And yet, there was a sensitivity about him. He took very good care of his project team, making sure they had good accommodations, access to entertainment, trips home from time to time. Most of the team, including Dan, had worked with him a number of times before. He wasn't a man for polite conversation, he asked for what he wanted, told you what he wanted you to know. I just couldn't add it up.

When I asked Dan what he knew about Matt he replied, "not much. He's respected in around the world for getting the job done and not putting up with any bullshit. He's decent to me, has sought me out for a number of projects. We work well enough together. Why?"

"Nothing really. I think he's good guy."

"Well, let's get back to the room so we can get to 'work'." Dan was even more eager.

A few hours later, I lounged wearing only a robe on a chaise on the terrace. Dan was worriedly bringing me chilled wine and hot compresses. The latter he applied to my ass. "You know Dan, you're wearing my ass out."

"I'm sorry, John, I'm sorry. I just get so excited sometimes."

I felt bad for voicing what I thought was a small request to 'go easy'. Though Dan had quickly become an avid and skilled lover, he could get carried away.

***

We passed days at work in each other's company, some afternoons and every night in joined passion. He was grateful for every attention and generous with his whole being. I felt wholly loved.

Then the frightful, inevitable day arrived. Matt called the whole team to a meeting.

"I want to thank everyone for their efforts on this project. With everyone's help, we've managed to address all the issues and concerns of the owners, inspectors, and government officials. With some of the innovative ideas and solutions" here he nodded to Dan and I, "we've managed to bring this project under budget and ahead of schedule and improve the original concept and design. You'll all be rewarded for this achievement. We'll need to pull together a presentation for the owners and government representatives. I'll get it on the calendar for next week. I usually leave a week afterwards to take care of any feedback or surprises, but I think we have things well covered. It will be a light week. And then you can all head to your homes." Did I see some sadness in Matt's passing look at Dan and I?

When Dan and I got back to the room, the mood was subdued.

"I suppose I knew it was coming. It seems so soon." Dan was low.

"We have some time yet." I tried to reassure him, not feeling it myself. "We'll need to call home and let them know the project is wrapping up."

"Yeah, we'll need to do that."

I took him in my arms, hoping my own face was not as sad as his.

Dan's wife took the information of the end of the project as a matter of fact. Her lack of interest only worsened his mood. My own call was very different.

"Hey John, that's great. We can't wait to see you - and to do some other things with you, dot dot dot. Keep us informed about the exact date and your flight information. It will be wonderful to have you back again."

Mark interrupted, "and I could use some help with Brad's libido. He's wearing me out."

Dan shrugged his shoulders innocently.

I could hear the phone go off speaker. It was Tim. "John, what about Dan? He'll need all your support. I don't know what you guys have in mind, but he's facing really tough stuff." Tim's background in Psychology was a blessing. "You need to help him look at his life, his responsibilities, his needs. From all you've told us about him, I'm sure he's a man of integrity. This will be all the worse for him being a good man. You know we'll support you however this turns out, even if we don't have you with us anymore. We want you back, desperately, but we love you more than that."

I thanked Tim for his insight and care. Dan looked at me "I envy you your lovers. They welcome you back and at the same time give you freedom. And even more, offer care and support for the man with whom you've had an affair. I am ashamed for any judgment about gay men I've ever had. I'm ashamed of being silent, complicit to the hate I've heard spoken. I feel unworthy of you."

"I was lost once, too. These men helped me to find myself, celebrate myself. They made it possible for this me, here now, to love you and to accept your love. Your worth as a man isn't about what you've done in the past, it's about what you do next."

"And that frightens me all the more."

I don't think either of us slept that night. And while we sought contact with each other, it was only for comfort. Toward dawn, there was a change in the atmosphere in the room. Dan's body through the night had been crouched as if against pain, it now seemed to expand with resolution. The morning light played across his face. The profound sadness of last night was gone. Now his face showed strength. He turned toward me and kissed me on the lips. I could feel his excitement. He rolled on top of me, taking complete control. He moved to kneel between my legs, hoisting them onto his shoulders. He grabbed the ever handy lube from the side table and applied it liberally to my ass and his cock. Then looking me in the eyes, sank his cock to the hilt in my ass. I gasped, not with any pain, but with admiration at his determination and strength.

"What have you decided?" I asked, aware of the absurdity of entering into a conversation that could change my life and Dan's life while being aggressively penetrated by my lover.

"You know me too well, John." Dan was resolute. He drove his cock deeper into me, reaffirming his power, I think more for himself than to dominate me. "I've got to honor my commitments. I have no choice but to return to my children. If the world were different, I would be honored to be with you for the rest of my life. But the world is what it is. I pray you can forgive me, I know I'll never forgive myself. As a man, this is what I must do." I could feel his cock swell inside me.

"Dan, I hate this decision but you wouldn't be the man I love had you decided otherwise. I want you now, I want you always. I want to make you run away with me, abandon our lives from before. I realize that's not right, and I'm afraid I'd come to hate myself and even hate you for that selfishness. You've shown me what it is to be a man."

Dan still held me in the absurd position, my legs on his shoulders, his cock deep in my ass. As I looked at his face, his expression softened as he said, "I love you, John. Thank you, bless you for understanding me. And now, with the little time we have left, I want to use every moment to show my love for you, to capture a life time's love in a day."

We made love with desperation and tenderness. It was as if our lives depended upon how much we could love, the clock ticking down the few rare moments we had left to live.

We did manage a few minutes away from the bed to get work done. Our contribution to the final presentation was already largely complete, building on work we had done previously. At the meeting, itself, I was proud to see Dan's performance. He was clear, concise, in command of every detail when questioned, focused on the important issues. He told me I was pretty good, too.

Matt said he was pleased as he escorted us out at the meeting's end. "Great job, you guys. I'll call if I need you, but I think we've got it all covered. Oh, one more thing, the company has got a place on Kauai. Take a week to yourselves on your trip home. You've earned it. I'll send over the details."

***

We returned to our room and made love through the afternoon and evening. We dined alone on the terrace, only talking about the project, reviewing the moments of inspiration, acknowledging the other's contributions.