A Weird Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my arm up his crotch, releasing his cock, but my fingers found the waistband of the shorts and dove inside. My hand slid over the bristles of his crotch until it engulfed the warm flesh between his thighs. I allowed myself to finally exhale when I gathered the pile of skin in my grasp. I felt the heat rising from his balls. I felt the surge deep inside his growing shaft.

I stared back at Cory. Every single time, it felt like the first time all over again. I saw it in his eyes. The way his body tensed but simultaneously sank into a relaxed state while I gripped him by the crotch sent waves of satisfying energy back into my body. The virgin thoughts whirled in my head all over again.

A guy's cock was in my hand. Staring into the pair of brown eyes reminded me it wasn't just a guy, but Cory. Everything we'd ever experienced together in life landed right here. It seemed so nasty to even be touching another guy. It felt dirtier still that it was Cory. This was my best friends dick. I squeezed it and felt it swell back against my firm grip.

Cory let his head fall back to the cushions behind him. His body slid a bit further down into the couch. The growing cock jutted forth in my hand. I watched it pressing up through the blue fabric. What was once a limp twitching pile of skin was now a stretched and firm rod of energy fighting against my fist.

"Guess you woke up on the same side of the bed as me?" Cory asked.

I gasped a short little laugh. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, though. I needed to see it so badly. I'd thought of little else during the week. I reached across with my other hand and easily tugged down my friend's shorts. Careful to tuck the waistband deep under Cory's balls, I gawked at the dick in my hand.

I still couldn't believe I was holding it. I still couldn't believe Cory wanted me to.

My hand began to work the stiff flesh up and down in my fist while my eyes widened to drink in each detail. Cory's cock had an odd pairing of a pink and pale white complexion, very different from my own. The head of his dick was so much fatter than mine. I simply could not shake the sensation of grabbing him the way I was.

"Not to sound desperate," I said forcing the words out, "but I've been looking forward to today."

"Y-yeah," Cory said. "Me, too."

I met eyes again with Cory. Something intangible shifted in the room. Maybe it was the way Cory held his body. His arm was draped across the back of the couch. His gaze fogged over. I could tell he wanted to say something, but chose to send it through his eyes instead. I studied his face, realizing that I must have been sending similar impressions. I still pulled at his cock. Cory's thighs drifted apart. His upper body relaxed further into the cushions. His entire form seemed to open to me.

I twisted slightly on the couch and leaned to hover over Cory's lap.

When I sank, the cock swelled in my fist. The tip bulged only inches from my eyes. I stopped to take in the sight. I'd gone down on girls plenty of times and remembered their pleasantly raw aroma. This was so similar but a somehow opposite odor, one that invaded my every breath and constantly reminded me that it was a man's crotch I smelled. I saw details from odd angles of Cory's dick that were impossible to witness from my own. The bumpy ridge that crowned the bulbous tip. The strands of flesh that stretched down from beneath the slit.

I brought my mouth close but only breathed in the heat of Cory's cock. I squeezed it in my fingertips and watched it swell. The fat head brushed my cheek. The trimmed hairs prickled my wrists, my palms, and now my lips. Energy radiated from the thing. I could actually feel Cory's arousal without even touching him. It didn't make sense that something so soft could also be so firm.

A simple nod of his cock sent me over the edge. It bucked in my fingers. I opened my mouth and took it all in. My lips rushed toward my fingers at the base of Cory's dick. It was in my mouth, my head. A guy's cock was in my mouth. Cory's cock was in me.

It felt just like the first time.

I thought there was no way to forget how this felt, how it tasted. It was all new again. I closed my eyes and let the sensations soak in. The heat, the tiny twitches of energy, the flesh that filled my jaw, all of it rushed back to overwhelm my senses. I bobbed my head and felt it glide through my lips. Cory exhaled a long breath, letting out a groan.

"Oh, god, dude," I heard him say.

It was an weird angle. I took advantage of the orientation and let my tongue explore and weave over and under it's velvety surface. I felt the tiny buds on the ridge of the tip. I tasted the deep grooves of flesh stretching down the shaft. The sharp hairs of his crotch prickled my lips again and again as I moved my head up and down in his lap.

I allowed the thing to pop from my lips, but my mouth was eager to find something new to sample. I leaned in lower and kissed and slurped at the loose folds of his balls. The wet shaft stiffened right beside my face, stamping my own saliva onto my cheek. I flattened my tongue into the prickly sack in my mouth and listened as Cory let out several short grunts of excitement. His thighs spread open wide. More of the intoxicating aroma filled my lungs. I wanted to bury my face there but realized it had been a full fifteen seconds of ignoring the cock that nodded beside my face.

Again I shoved my head down the shaft. I wasn't pleased this time until I felt it ram into my throat. Cory's hand shot to my head now. His fingers slid into my hair. It was such a strange feeling. I couldn't decide if I was being petted or held in place. Long powerful fingers stroked across my skull. I welcomed them. Letting my eyes roll, I sank further and wagged my tongue against the shaft, hoping it would dissolve in my mouth.

Cory pulled me back. He wasn't quite gasping, but he didn't exactly have control of his breathing. My eyes darted from his to the stiff wet dick in his lap. Immediately I wanted it back in my mouth. One look into Cory's eyes told me that I was moving too fast. I didn't want that either. We had all day.

"Damn, dude," Cory breathed. "I can't... handle it."

I thumbed a trickle of saliva from my mouth and gave him a guilty smile.

"S-sorry," I replied.

I saw his eyes drop. The split second was enough to read his thoughts. He voiced them anyway.

"Maybe give someone else a turn," he said.

He was already shifting on the couch. A hand climbed up through the leg of my shorts. Cory's chest rested right against mine. His face was so close, closer than ever before. His eyes watched mine. Fingertips found their way up past my boxers. I twitched feeling them crawl across my sensitive inner thigh.

My jaw dropped when Cory's fingers brushed my cock.

All of his fingers fought for position. In seconds, they prodded and pulled at the swollen head of my dick.

It wasn't enough.

I worked to unfasten my shortens, nearly tugging the button right off. Cory pulled his hand out of the leg of my shorts. I even lifted my hips, pushing my shorts and underwear down past my ass cheeks. My cock flopped free and stood straight in my lap. Cory couldn't help himself. I watched him when his eyes found my dick. His hand encircled my erection. His lips did an odd pursing motion, and he blew out a slow breath.

Long fingers explored my flesh. It was surreal that another guy had my cock it his hand. I stared into my best friend's face while he groped me. He knew exactly how much pressure to apply. His palms and fingers had mastered the precise way to stroke upward along the shaft without tugging painfully. It felt just like my own hand... but it wasn't.

Cory's eyes met with mine again. Our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Son of a bitch... you're hard, man," he all but whispered. "You, uh... it feels huge."

The compliment alone sent pressure right through my cock. Cory squeezed back. The head of my dick felt like it might shoot off. I could only tilt my head and stare right back at him. Something in the air buzzed around our heads, an unseen electricity that made the hairs on my arm stand. I'd never had my face this close to a man's, not even Cory's in the weeks prior.

Just like that, he moved forward and our lips were together. It was a slow but deliberate advance that landed strangely at first. His plushy bottom lip wound up between mine before they closed together. In a split second the warmth of the kiss spread down my body, while somehow chilling my very bones. The rough hairs of his goatee dug against my face.

Synapses in my brain seemed to short circuit. My cock was the first thing to react, bulging in my best friend's hand. My eyelids sealed shut and I melted into Cory. This truly was a first. I'd never wanted to kiss him. Now I could think of nothing else. Our mouths parted but sealed again. Moisture mixed at our lips. I pressed closer and welcomed the embrace.

Then our tongues found one other.

It felt nasty. It felt wrong, which was probably why I didn't want it to stop. Cory slid his hand up and down my dick while our tongues wrestled slowly. His firm jaw pressed back against my own. I knew in that instant that I wanted that mouth everywhere.

When our mouths parted, Cory just stared back at me. I could tell even through the haze in his eyes that he was worried about the newest line we'd crossed.

I gave him a little grin.

"That was new," I said.

Cory nodded. "Too weird?"

"Yeah," I replied.

I leaned into him and planted another wet kiss on his lips.

"All of it is," I breathed into him. Our tongues swirled. "Weird is good."

We spent a few moments tasting one another. It wasn't the simple loving kisses a couple might trade on a date. These were foggy intoxicating kisses that intensified with each second. The signals that hit my brain kept reminding me that it was Cory that I was kissing. His facial hair rubbing my face. His masculine smell. The powerful wrist and huge hand that groped my cock. Rather than recoiling, I sank further and my cock grew harder.

Cory drifted away. My eyes opened to find him sinking to the floor on his knees. He moved between my legs. I opened my thighs. He pulled and adjusted my shorts and underwear until he was satisfied that every bit of my crotch was exposed to him. My jaw still hung open. My every breath was labored and sporadic. It was happening. Cory pinched the base of my dick between his fingers, causing it to stand stiff in front of him.

I watched the way his eyes widened. Tiny little twitches near his mouth fought against whatever expression had tried to form. He adjusted on his knees. Two long arms came to lay over my lap. My nodding erection stood right before Cory's face.

Cory opened his jaw and took me inside of him.

I melted into the cushions. I allowed the moan to bellow out from my mouth. Wet warmth coated my entire dick. A bristled chin dug against the flesh of my balls. Cory moved his jaw and rolled his tongue. I moaned out into the basement again, letting him know how incredible it felt. Cory was so much better at moving slowly. I jumped at every methodical wag and whirl of the guy's tongue. Taste buds brushed through the tight skin of my shaft, assaulting every line and vein on my dick.

Cory's mouth was better than any that had been on my cock. Sure, I felt his teeth every now and then. There was no ignoring the goatee that ground against my balls. But even the slightest movements of my best friend's mouth felt like a calculated attempt to milk the cum right out of the tip of my dick. I watched him in awe. I still couldn't believe it was really him. It was a peculiar thing to see his face deformed like it was, and watch his jaw spread so wide with a dick between his lips. My dick. I saw the way his eyes glazed over and felt the way his fingertips trembled at the base of my shaft.

A part of me wanted to pretend he was someone else. That part of me wilted and faded away. The sight of him sent jolts of unbearable energy through my every limb. I wanted it to be him. I stared right at Cory to ensure I knew my best friend was gulping down my dick. I watched each inch of my shiny shaft disappear into his dark goatee. Knowing that it was Cory made it so much more thrilling.

I didn't look away until I could take no more. My head drifted back into the cushions and I stared up at the ceiling. My arms extended out beside me. I gently rolled my hips, feeling my dick bend into Cory's mouth at odd angles. It didn't deter any of his advances. Instead I felt him counter my every tiny thrust with his open mouth. When I pressed my hips up, he shoved his head down. When I tugged it away, my ass sinking down into the cushions, Cory punished my fattened tip with velvety swirls of his tongue.

Time wasn't something I was interested in anymore. I let Cory lather my cock while I sank into ecstasy. I knew that he was probably enjoying it far more than I was. My brain scurried to rationalize any of it. The logic failed. Memories of only weeks past, when we'd first done anything like this, felt like a distant dream. And yet somehow, the thrill hadn't faded one bit. It was Cory. That alone felt despicable... and special. I was certain that nothing could compare to the sensations of such a secretive act.

My head rolled to the side. Everything seemed to ebb and flow right along with the wet gulps of Cory's mouth. I gazed across the room. I tried to imagine how the rest of the day would play out. I wanted it to last forever. I wanted Cory's dick in my mouth again. We had all day. I kept reminding myself of that. I stared at the wall near the stairs, praying I'd never feel the sting of an oncoming orgasm that might spoil the fun. He took his time and I hoped he'd never get bored. I let my eyes drift up the stairs.

I saw Sherri.

I blinked, unsure if I was imagining it. It couldn't be real. She was just sitting there on the stairs. Was... was she on her phone?

It was her. Sherri was seated there on the stairs, her face blank while she watched on.

I sat forward. Cory sensed my urgency and I felt my dick glide out of his lips. The wet sounds of suction seemed deafening. I hadn't looked away from Sherri. I felt Cory's eyes follow mine. For several seconds, he was frozen in place on the floor. I was likewise paralyzed on the couch.

Sherri only glanced down at her phone to tap the screen once. Then her wrist fell limp still clutching the device in her pale fingers. Cory's wife stared blankly back at us. Her brows sat high above her eyes. Those cold blue eyes regarded us fiercely. And yet she looked on, seeming almost bored or tired.

The few seconds of silence were crushing. The immense panic I felt was balled tightly in my chest. My eyes darted from Cory to his wife. The look on his face was one of disbelief. His wet lips still hung open.

Sherri lifted her hand and let it fall limp again. No expression formed on her face, but her eyes were open wide as she glared right at Cory from her perch on the steps.

"Don't stop because of me," Sherri told us sourly. "Things were just getting good, weren't they?"

I looked at Cory. He didn't move except to release his grip on my wet cock. He stared at Sherri in disbelief, unblinking and wide-eyed. His wife glanced down once more, tapping the screen of her phone. She let the device fall from her fingers. It hit the carpeted steps between her feet with a dull thud. Then, her eyes returned to us.

Her cold blank expression was one I couldn't read. Those icy orbs were open wide though, and she was taking it all in. She didn't shake or fidget. Sherri showed zero signs of agitation. In any other scenario, I would have thought her to be calm.

Sherri's composed demeanor was most terrifying of all.

"Well, it's in the cloud, now," She told us. "No reshoots."

Cory stood, then started to take a step, but stopped when Sherri lifted her head, tracing his movements with the focus of a predator. I saw the tension in his body as he fumbled to stuff his erection into his shorts.

"Sherri, I... I thought you w-were at work?" He stammered.

Sherri blinked once.

"I know you did," She stated. "I called out. All I really did was circle the block."

Cory stood in silence for a few more seconds. I was still petrified on the couch, not even daring to tuck my dick away. She'd seen all that and more anyway. My face felt cold. Sherri's looked even colder. Cory began to stammer.

"Listen, we're not... I mean, this isn't r-really--"

"Do you think there's any excuse," Sherri snapped, "that's worth wasting your breath over? Is there going to be a good enough reason to explain it away?"

Cory said nothing. I couldn't blame him. Sherri had watched us, hell, presumably recorded us on her phone. He was trapped like prey.

So was I.

Sherri stood, still staring down into the basement at the two of us. To my surprise, she descended the steps slowly to make her way into the room. Her chilling blue eyes regarded me on the couch as she stepped closer to her husband. I felt feeble, like a worm on a hook. As if her gaze casted some wintery spell, I became hyper aware of the cool air on my bare dick that lost strength with each millisecond. My cheeks flushed with warmth at last. If ever I expected there was a chance for Sherri to see my dick, this was the last way I thought it would happen.

I had to leave. I started to gather myself, scooting to the edge of the couch cushion and preparing to stand.

"I-I'm going to go," I mumbled, ducking my head and planting my feet beneath me.

"You'll stay right fucking there, Jeff," Sherri instructed.

I froze. Her voice was void of emotion. My eyes met hers. My mind screamed at me to get out of there, to ignore her and bolt for the stairs. The weight of the tension in the room pressed me firmly back into the cushions of the couch.

She looked back at her husband, who stood like a statue in front of me.

Sherri gave him a simple shrug.

"So this is what you two do?" She asked him flatly.

Her eyes darted between us. Her words cut with a thin edge, laced with a hint of mockery. She seemed so nonchalant and uncaring, but her blank expression hid some wild madness that shone directly out of her eyes.

Sherri stared at her husband. "Why'd you stop?"

Cory and I both glanced up at her at the same time. I saw my look of bewilderment mirrored on my best friend's face.

"Babe," Cory started, trying to muster himself. "C-can we just... go upstairs to talk about this?"

"No," Sherri said. "We can't. All of the offending parties are here. There doesn't seem to be any secrets left. We're going to stay put."

Sherri never raised her voice, but her words dripped with a focused intensity that left no room for debate. It felt like she was being sarcastic, yet everything she said was delivered like a command.

"Sher... this...." Cory was trying. "This is a little embarrassing."

Sherri glared up at him.

"How ironic," she retorted.

Then her eyes found me again. I saw no malice there, and her expression remained blank as if all feeling and soul had been sapped from her body. It was strange enough to actually frighten me. I worried at each passing second what she'd do next, or when she might explode.

"I wanted to watch this," Sherri said. "I have the video. But I want to see this for myself. So please, please, don't say you're finished."

Cory stared back at her horrified. I could see his mind turning flips. Sherri's flat taunting voice was such a contrast to the wild fury behind her eyes. Cory was a head taller than her, but as I watched them, Sherri seemed to tower over his feeble form.

Cory lowered his voice to almost a whisper.

"Sherri, please," he said. "Just try to calm down and we can talk--"

"If you say that to me again, it's over," Sherri said. "Our little home video will find all the right eyes."