A Weird Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not acting weird about it now?" I asked.

Cory turned an eye on me. "Besides how weird all of it is to start with?"

I grinned.

Cory shook his head, rubbing his palms along his shorts.

"No," he said. "Sherri actually seems better. I haven't felt her kiss that way in a long time."

I looked at him, forcing myself to meet his eyes.

"And you?" I said. "Was it too weird... for you?"

Cory just looked at me. His mouth was trying to form the words, but broke into a nervous smile. He stared at his feet.

"It was weird as fuck," Cory told me. "But I think... I like it. Not just Sherri, but... when you...."

The door opened again behind us. We turned. Sherri stepped out and stood on the porch with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a simple thin tank top and a tiny pair of shorts. It was hard to meet her eyes, even harder when I noticed the shapes of her nipples through the white tank top.

She nodded to Cory.

"Hey, c'mon," Sherri said. "I put on a movie in the bedroom. If I'm playing hookie we better do it right."

Cory gave me a glance before rising to his feet. He slowly stepped back into the porch and slipped his arm around Sherri. He gave her a kiss on the lips. I stood up, already deciding that it was my cue to leave.

Sherri's eyes locked onto mine and held me in place. The ferocity was still there. I felt it on my skin.

"You, too, Jeff," Sherri said. "There's plenty of room."

I stole a glance at Cory, who just gave me an excited glance back. I thought I could see every hair on his body bristle.

Sherri turned, taking Cory by the hand and walking back into the house. The couple left the door wide open.

I followed them inside and shut the door.