A Weird Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She might as well have punched him. Cory's jaw snapped shut and his entire body stiffened from the impact of her words. Cory even took a step back while he processed what his wife had said. I squirmed on the cushions. My mind was spinning, trying to whirl up an exit plan.

Sherri's eyes found me again and my thoughts scattered like roaches under a dazzling light.

"You seemed like you were enjoying yourself," Sherri said. I realized she was talking to Cory, though her eyes watched me. "So why stop?"

Cory just stared back at Sherri defeated, until she turned her gaze on him.

"You wanna' suck Jeff's dick? So suck his dick."

I couldn't believe the words had left her mouth. It was impossible to decipher her true intent. Sherri glared at her husband, who stood motionless in shock. I gawked at Sherri, my heartbeat hammering against my eardrums.

Sherri licked her lips, her jaw tightening beneath her pale face.

"Go back down and do what you were just doing," Sherri commanded. "I want to see it for myself."

Cory didn't move. I saw his jaw moving, but no sound escaped his mouth. His big eyes pleaded with his wife's.

"Fine."

The word had barely left Sherri's lips before she sank to the floor. Cory's wife squatted in an instant. She was positioned in front of my right knee. It happened too quickly for me to even react. Sherri used her hands to flip her dark hair behind her shoulders. She leaned close, still squatting like a cat ready to pounce. Cold slender fingers tugged my underwear back down my thighs. Her fingertips dug into my shaft when she plucked it into her grasp and tilted it upright. I gasped when she touched me so suddenly.

"Sher! Jesus!" Cory cried dropping to a knee.

Sherri glanced over at him as he sank beside her. She feigned an insulted expression.

"Sherri...." Cory's jaw moved, but he never found the words.

I watched the moment unfold right at my legs. I dared not move. I didn't even know what I'd do if I did. Sherri clutched my shaft tightly in her fingers, glaring at her husband who nestled himself closer to her. His face again pleaded wordlessly. His cheeks were red and his forehead had turned glossy with a thin sheen of sweat. I was in absolute disbelief that the two of them were in the floor, their faces inches from my exposed dick. I couldn't imagine how Cory felt.

"Oh, I see," Sherri said. "You can suck a guy's dick in our house but not me?"

As she spoke, Sherri brought her face closer to my dick. She wagged it in her fingers. I felt the hot breath from her lips wash over the already damp flesh of my cock. My tip nodded, betraying my scattered feelings and growing in Sherri's hand. She teased her husband, pointing the twitching thing toward her mouth.

"Sherri!" Cory said. "I'll... I'll do it, okay? I'll do it."

Sherri stared at him for a few seconds, but released my dick. It sagged, but was throbbing into a standing position already. Shame bled into my every limb. I couldn't stop it though. As fucked up as the situation was, my arousal seemed to be a side effect of the unsettling thrill that accompanied the ordeal.

Cory moved closer into my lap, watching his wife. She slid away, but eased herself to her knees beside my leg. She didn't take her eyes off of Cory. I could see the command channeling right out of her icy gaze.

My best friend glanced up at me. Licking his lips, he took the base of my cock in his fingers. I could feel him trembling. He blew out a breath that cascaded over my bare skin, causing my dick to straighten in his hand. The part of me that wanted to protest dissipated like a whisp of smoke. I stared dumbfounded at what was unfolding.

Cory's eyes darted around like a frightened animal for a moment. The color had left his face. Then he scooted closer. He pointed my half hard cock toward his face and opened his mouth.

My friend's face sank into my crotch, but my eyes shot over to watch his wife's reaction. Her wide eyes looked on blankly. She watched her husband's bearded mouth engulf my cock and slowly slide back. She hardly reacted. Sherri just stared at him. Cory's lips left wet trails up the bulging vein on my dick. He dove again, opening his lips wide and taking me against his throat. My cock stiffened against his tonsils. Cory closed his eyes and his lips and began bobbing slowly in my lap.

Sherri watched without saying a word. She sank against the couch in the floor, propping her head on her hand with her elbow planted into the cushion beside my thigh. All the while, her eyes drank in the sight of her husband sucking a dick.

My dick.

My erection twitched and jumped inside my friend's mouth. The rest of my body was locked. The tension seeped into my very bones. Cory swept his tongue across every inch of me, falling back into his slow methodical assault that he'd perfected the last few weeks. I watched in awe as my shaft fattened in his bristled lips.

Sherri saw it too. She continued to just watch Cory, her pale fingers laced through her dark hair. Her legs were tucked beneath her so casually. Her head was still propped on her hand. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking. It was too unsettling. She was deceivingly calm.

Her eyes rose to find mine.

It was hard to catch my breath. Sherri's Medusa glare bored right through me. My body bucked from a flip of her husband's tongue across the head of my cock. I squirmed, but was unable to do anything except cram my dick further into Cory's head. Sherri saw it all. The ferocity never dimmed in her eyes, but she let them wander up and down my body.

"Is he any good?" Sherri said suddenly.

Cory's mouth slowed at the sound of her voice, his lips tugging at my skin. I stared back at Sherri, trying to make sense of what she was asking. Any words I tried to produce left my mouth as gasps of air.

"Sure seems like it," Sherri mused. "Who would have known, right?"

Now she was watching me. Her jaw moved. It looked like she was chewing her tongue. Her eyes seemed glazed over with thought, but they were no less piercing. My cock was locked in the humid massage of Cory's tongue and lips. Sherri watched me. She saw my heavy breathing and shaking. My hands had become tight fists on the couch beside me. I had no idea how to feel. It was all just happening to me.

"Feels like I'm the third wheel, now, Jeff," Sherri said. "Can't say I blame him too much."

Her hand was moving. Sherri's pale fingers looked to be toying with her shirt, until I realized the button down was splitting open. One by one, she unfastened the buttons of her shirt using a single hand still watching me. I couldn't ignore the flesh behind the slit of her shirt. Cory's motions slowed, but he never stopped. I saw his eyes cut over at her though.

Sherri rose to her feet. Cory started to pull away from my cock, but his wife placed a hand on the back of his head and pushed him back down. I squirmed. Her shirt was open. I could see her pale stomach, the gentle curves of a tiny belly gathered around her naval. I could see her simple grey bra.

The she shrugged her shoulders l, sending the shirt gliding down her skinny arms to the floor. Still she stared right at me. She saw my eyes flitting up and down. My dick surged with new strength, impaling Cory's head as he dove to it's base.

"Why are you watching me?" Sherri asked. "Couldn't wait till I was gone earlier. Shouldn't you be watching him?"

Her arms were bent behind her. I knew what she was doing. It didn't matter. There was no way I was prepared for the second her bra dropped to the floor. She made no attempt to cover herself. Instead, she stood even straighter, her eyes seeming to soak up every bit of discomfort she'd visibly caused in me.

The number of times I'd wished to peek at Sherri's breasts in the past felt like a cosmic joke now. They were just suddenly right there. Her small breasts had such a natural droop to them. Her faded pink areolae were larger than I would have thought. All I could do was gawk. My dick felt like an iron rod prodding my best friend's throat. It felt wrong to look at Sherri, but what else could I possibly do? The entire situation was so fucked.

I saw the subtlest change flash over Sherri's face. Her eyes still glared down at me, and her expression bore no emotion. But I could see something devious there. She was fucking enjoying this on some dark level. The fact that I couldn't figure out her intent was still unsettling. Why was she doing this? Was she not furious?

"Not good enough?" Sherri asked.

Her fingers slid down her stomach. Then, she began unfastening her pants. The sound of her zipper caught Cory's attention. I felt his tongue stop in his mouth. His lips pulled off of the head of my cock. He turned and saw what Sherri was doing, her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her pants.

Cory shifted between my open thighs.

"Sherri, babe...."

Cory trailed away when his wife sighed and took him by his brown hair. She bent and pushed his head down forcefully. The fattened tip of my cock jabbed at his bearded cheek before he could open his mouth enough to cram it back inside. Sherri kept pushing, her breasts jiggling as she bent. Cory moaned into my flesh. I felt the sharp bristles of his chin digging against my balls.

"You wanted this," Sherri told him. "So get it."

Then she started to tug at his hair. Cory's lips glided up my shaft. Sherri shoved him back down. She worked his head like that for several seconds, as if showing him exactly what she wanted. I stared at the two in awe. I spotted Cory's eyes roll into his head before he closed them. I watched how Sherri's little breasts lifted to hang above his head, waving to and fro while she shoved at her husband's head. My cock felt like it was battering the back of his throat. Each time it would nod with strength, making it feel even rougher. I knew it had to be causing Cory some level of discomfort, even if he enjoyed it. But I couldn't resist lifting my hips to cram it even tighter.

Sherri released him and stood. She watched him closely, but again hooked her thumbs in her pants. My breath caught in my chest. Sherri pushed them down, bent at the waist, then stepped completely out of her pants and underwear. Tousling her hair casually as if trying on a new outfit, she stared right down at me. She watched me look her over. I couldn't help myself. Even under her cold gaze, my eyes darted over every inch of pale skin. Her hips were so wide they gave her form a godly curve at the waist. I saw the glossy hint of tiny stretch marks scarring up from her small stomach.

Sherri rubbed her hand just above the neatly trimmed hair at her crotch. As if weaving a spell, she tugged my eyes downward using only her fingertips.

"Any better?" Sherri spat, a single eyebrow twitching upward.

I didn't respond. I started to wonder if it was really happening. Sherri didn't give me time. She was climbing onto the couch, planting her knee beside me and her arms on the back on the couch behind me. Half of me wanted to grab her and pull her in. The other half wailed out in alarm inside my head. Should I push her away? Stop her?

It was all too late. Sherri swung her leg over her husband's head and nestled herself high onto my body. My entire field of vision was a towering wall of pale skin. Two puffy nipples stared at me from either side of my head. A curtain of black and brown hair drifted around me. I stared up into a flat blank face and two icy eyes that dug right into my insides. I felt pubic hair brushing my stomach. The heat of her crotch came to rest right against the exposed skin just below my shirt.

Sherri held me behind my head. Her nails dug through my hair. She pulled down, forcing me to look up at her. I stared into her face. Cool air rushed over my wet cock below. Cory had stopped sucking me, though I felt his fingers pinching hard near the base of my shaft. I couldn't see him. My mind raced trying not to imagine what he must be seeing or thinking.

She glared down at me, her face drawing closer. I could taste her breath flowing right out of her open lips. It surprised me when she spoke.

"Cory?" Sherri said. "If you'd planned on kissing ass? I can't think of a better time than now."

It was spoken as a demand. I realized what she was telling her husband to do. She was bent so that her back sloped into an arch, her hips flaring and her rear held high. I could feel it all, but the only thing I saw was Sherri's haunting face hovering closer to mine. I realized I was waiting for it all to stop. I was waiting for Sherri or Cory to finally snap and start yelling. The tension was so overbearing I could feel it boiling my blood beneath my skin. My cock bobbed in the open air, still in my best friend's hand. This was too far? Wasn't it?

Sherri kissed me. It was an awkward advance. I remained frozen. Her lips closed over my bottom lip. She sucked it into her mouth. She moved closer and bit gently at the same lip. Then her tongue swept through my open mouth. My entire head tingled from the shock. I stared back at the open eyes of Cory's wife. She watched me, but didn't relent. I didn't reciprocate. I wasn't sure if I should.

I heard more kissing sounds, but not from the two of us. It was Cory. Somewhere behind Sherri, he was planting kisses across her ass cheeks. He wasn't protesting. He wasn't angry. He wasn't ashamed. At least, there was no evidence for anything other than him being content to literally kiss his wife's ass.

I gave in a little. I eased my lips against Sherri's. My body began to sink. I felt the soreness from being so stiff sliding away. Sherri's tongue spilled into my mouth. She closed her eyes now. I let it happen. Her bare arms encircled me. Her hair drifted when she tilted her head. Sherri pushed as much of her tongue as possible into my head.

Soon we were passionately kissing. My head was back, while Sherri pressed her face down into mine. My hands were still at my side. I dug my fingers into the cushions of the couch. Sherri continued to roll her tongue through my mouth and tug her fingers through my hair. Her body writhed. A few times I felt my wet cock brush her thigh, causing my shaft to jump. Cory had released my cock. I could feel his hands groping at his wife's ass cheeks.

Sherri pulled her lips back a fraction of an inch and her hot breath rushed into me. Her glowing blue eyes were right in front of mine again. Her hand took me by one of my wrists, guiding it to her waist. She pressed my fingers, forcing me to feel her cool smooth skin.

"Why are you so nervous?" She whispered into my mouth. "You'll put my husband's dick in your mouth but you won't touch me?"

My next breath came out as a whimper. I squeezed the side of Sherri's hip, which was a handful of her ass cheek. Sherri mouthed my bottom lip with hers.

"You're willing to fuck up my family, just not all of it?"

I wanted to respond to her, but even if I found the words, Sherri kept sealing my lips shut with hers. It was impossible to believe. I squeezed her ass again to make sure I was really feeling it all.

Sherri pulled away suddenly and sat up straight. She twisted in my lap to stare down at Cory. Her husband glanced up at her breathlessly. I saw him past the slim frame of his wife. He looked as though he wanted to say something to her as well. She grabbed him by the head and pulled him closer, shoving his face between the cheeks of her ass. She held him there. I watched from my sunken pit in the cushions as Cory worked his jaw.

Sherri tossed her head around and let out a gasp.

"Don't fucking stop, Cory," she commanded.

The soft tips of her straight hair grazed my face as her head twisted this way and that. Sherri finally released her husband's head, but Cory stayed put. He was now clutching his wife by both of her ass cheeks, pulling them wide so that he could fasten his face in between them.

There was no time to process any of it. When Sherri turned, she was pulling my head close to her chest. One of her breasts was mashed against my cheek, the flesh sliding until the puffy nipple was pushed into my mouth. Both of my hands gripped her arching back. I sucked the nipple in and mouthed her breast. We'd leapt over the proverbial edge. I felt myself reacting out of pure physical instinct.

Sherri moaned. It was the first real emotion she'd shown since catching us in the basement. My hands slid down the slope of her back. I found her ass and squeezed greedily. One of my hands brushed across a set of strong fingers. In a frantic instant, Cory's fingertips and mine clamoured for flesh. Soon, we grabbed one another. Our fingers laced awkwardly, a silent acknowledgement of all that was happening.

The breast was tugged from my mouth and another shoved its way inside. I dropped my jaw and tried to scoop as much of it as I could inside. I let my tongue roam wildly over the skin, flicking and wagging through the nipple. Sherri groaned her approval. She held my head painfully close until my nose was crushed into her sternum.

I was so lost in what the three of us were doing that I ignored the arm that wrestled between Sherri and I. I presumed she was reaching to fondle herself. I kept sucking at her tits like a virgin, my mind void of all but ecstasy.

My eyes shot open. In a mere second, Sherri had found my dick and stood it upright. My body went rigid when I felt the folds of her labia over my swollen tip. I gasped, pushing slightly at Sherri to attempt to hold her in place.

Sherri looked down at me, her jaw falling open wide in a way that mimicked my expression. She sank down, though I tried to hoist her up. I gasped again, and Sherri's eyes widened. She sucked in a breath, mocking me.

My tip was nodding between velvety lips, daring to plunge inside.

"What's wrong?" Sherri asked, her voice wavering.

I squeezed my fingers through Cory's. I could still hear him wetly tonguing between his wife's ass. It felt wrong for my cock to touching his wife's pussy. My brain felt like it was twisting up into knots in my skull.

Sherri pushed herself down. The soft tip prodded her again.

I moaned, and Sherri mocked me again with one of her own. I pressed at her hips with my hand.

"You'll put your fucking dick in Cory's mouth," Sherri sneered, "but you won't put it in me?"

She dropped her hips. My cock slipped into her. It was far too easy and sudden. I groaned and shuddered.

"Why not, Jeff?" Sherri went on. She lowered her face toward mine. "You stare at my ass all the time. You disappointed I don't have a cock?"

Sherri kept moving. My fattened cock climbed into her. I felt her insides spreading around me. Sherri kissed at my lips. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. The smooth mounds of her pussy seated against my crotch.

"This just doesn't feel as good as my husband's asshole, does it?" She kept taunting.

I was throbbing inside her. Sherri lifted herself, but curled her hips down into me. My cock was sucked right back into the depths of her moist insides. I squeezed her body in my hand so hard I feared it might leave a mark. I couldn't help myself. Sherri did it again, rolling herself onto my lap. My dick bent and dove inside of her.

"Tell me that doesn't feel good." Sherri's words still sounded so harsh.

"Sherri, god!" I hissed. "I... can't...."

"Didn't stop you earlier," Sherri told me. She kissed me, again lingering on my wet bottom lip. "You seemed fine when you were about to fuck Cory."

Her hips ground themselves up my crotch and slid down again. I could feel her lips stretched around my shaft. A sting hit the tip of my dick when it buried itself in the back of her vagina. My legs were shaking. I couldn't stay in her. I couldn't. All I could think of was the fact that her husband was still on his knees right behind her ass watching my dick slide into his wife. The sinister thoughts only fueled the fires of the orgasm I couldn't suppress.