A Weird Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sherri, please," I said. "I can't! You're gonna make me--"

"I'm already making you," Sherri said.

"N-no, I'm...." I had to force the words out. I was ashamed for Cory to hear them. "I'm about to cum! Please, Sherri...."

I saw a flash in her blue eyes. For the first time, I saw something that resembled a smile forming on her face. I shrank back, my knee wobbling and my chest heaving. A few strokes inside of this woman and I was about to burst. The heat of the entire scenario was gathering in my cock and ready to explode. It was so hot, but I couldn't go that far. I couldn't do that to Cory.

Sherri wiggled. Her breasts wobbled back and forth. Her ass cheeks slid around on my thighs.

"Sher... fuck!" I hissed.

She actually grinned, watching me attempt to hold in my orgasm.

"Sherri," I heard Cory say. "C'mon, babe."

She wanted to do it. I could see it in her eyes. The two of us heard the uncertainty in Cory's voice though. The look on Sherri's pale face made me think that she'd ignore her husband, fight my attempts to resist, and ground her hips into me until I filled her with cum. The few seconds felt like an hour.

Sherri finally blinked, and her body relaxed. Her blue eyes turned away from me, and she rose from my lap. My cock fell from the warmth of her pussy to bob freely again. I stared at Cory at last while his wife stood over the two of us naked. He looked up at me from the floor on his knees. He was breathing heavily and sweating, the his brown hair clinging to his forehead. His eyes were not as fearful as I'd seen earlier. But I could tell he was dazed by all that was happening. I searched his face, wondering what the hell we were supposed to do next. He must have seen my expression, for he offered me a little shrug of his shoulder. He was just as amazed and bewildered as I was.

"Then you do it," Sherri said.

Cory and I both shot a glance up at his wife. She stood with her hands on her wide hips waiting patiently. Her face had softened somewhat, but her demands were spoken with no less finality. Cory blinked at her, no doubt trying to make sense of her words.

"Do I need to spell that one out, too?" Sherri glanced at me before her eyes fell to my stiff cock. "If I can't ride it, then...."

She let the words fall away. Cory and I exchanged looks. There was no time to read his face before he was climbing to his feet.

"Babe, we don't... we've never...."

Sherri's face grew hard again.

"After all this?" Sherri scoffed. "You're still trying to lie?"

I shook my head, hoping that Cory could find the words I couldn't.

"No, listen," he told her. "We've never done that. I s-swear. It's just... oral."

Sherri shifted closer to her husband, glaring up into his eyes. I saw the little smirk that appeared though. I looked up at them and held my breath.

"Right," Sherri said. "And the dildo in my nightstand moves on its own and the bottle of lube beside it just leaks."

I looked at Cory. He cut his eyes toward me but never actually made eye contact. I was as shocked to hear the words as him. It wasn't the sort of thing I expected a guy to just bring up to his newfound stroke buddy, but with all the secrets we'd kept in the past few weeks, it surprised me to discover one even I was unaware of. The ghastly look on Cory's face was confirmation enough.

Sherri reached low and palmed her husband's cock, squeezing his balls and rubbing her wrist up its length. She pressed herself close to him, staring up into his face.

"You haven't figured this out yet?" Sherri taunted him. "After we've gone this far?"

Cory met her gaze and was immediately entranced. I saw it as it happened. The lustful spell drifted right out of Sherri's eyes and into his. My fingers slid over my bare thigh. The moment was so potent that even I was caught in the snare.

"I don't want you to hide it," Sherri told him. "I want to see it."

My dick nodded. I thought there would be some boundary. I kept waiting for the moment one of them would break. My entire body started to tingle. I realized what was going to happen. I tried to turn it over in my head and consider if I even wanted that. It didn't seem to matter. I knew it would happen. If I wanted out of any of this, I could have left long ago.

Sherri kissed him. Her free hand slid around to squeeze his bare ass.

"You can show me," Sherri said against Cory's lips, "or I can show everyone else what you've been up to without me."

"No... I'll show you," Cory breathed.

I saw the smile form on Sherri's face. It felt so wrong, and yet my cock surged with energy watching the exchange. I knew what it meant. I also knew that it hadn't fully sank in yet, no matter how many times I pictured it.

It was Sherri that moved first. She sank, squatting at my knees. Cory's wife grabbed my shorts and began to pull them off of my legs. I made no effort to stop her, but lifted my feet so that she could fully remove them. She gave me a look that both chilled my blood and filled me with excitement. My cock was still nodding tall just in front of Sherri while she tore my clothes away.

She rose and swept her hair over her ears. Sherri gave Cory a look, and nodded toward me.

"Turn around," she told him.

I opened my legs. There was not much more I could do to prepare. I felt like a puppet or a sex doll, with no thoughts or opinions. I was there to serve a purpose now.

Cory gave me a final sidelong glance. He turned as his wife instructed. Her fingertips pressed at his chest, guiding him into position. His legs straddled only one of mine. I could feel the heat from between his thighs. Clammy skin brushed my own. I couldn't keep my eyes from his tight square ass.

Sherri watched both of us, still pressing her fingers into Cory, pushing him down.

"Don't act like you don't know how," Sherri said. "I got it wet for you."

I wasn't sure who she was talking to. Blinking away my trance, I slid my hand to the base of my dick at the exact moment Cory reached for it. Our hands fumbled for a moment. Cory took the wet shaft in his fingers.

I stared in disbelief. Cory pointed my cock toward his ass. I felt the sweaty, hairy flesh between his cheeks. The heat was overwhelming. My tip was mashed against him. Cory wriggled the thing as best he could, squatting on shaking legs.

Sherri stepped closer, setting her wrists on Cory's shoulders. I realized too late that she was pushing him down.

There was a release of pressure. My cock slipped into Cory with a sudden rush. The friction made my feet lift until only my toes touched the floor. Cory cried out. His legs trembled. I felt every tremor. I clutched the base of my cock as he pulled his hand away. I felt Cory lift himself, but he was being held down.

Sherri leaned in, her eyes watching him closely at point blank. I felt her stepping closer over my knee.

Cory's ass sank. I watched my cock crawl higher inside of him. I felt the warm hairs sliding across my shaft. The hot tight pressure seemed to squeeze the tip of my cock as it inched further. My hand leapt to grab Cory by the thigh. I hadn't meant to pull him deeper, but I did. Now both of my hands gripped him at the bend of his thigh and his waist. I tugged him down, listening to him groan out into the room. It felt too good to stop.

My best friend sat fully on my lap. I watched his shoulders heaving. With every breath he moaned. His wife stared down at him, a devilish grin on her face. My eyes crossed. I felt my own dick trying to throb locked tightly as it was inside Cory, but I felt him throbbing back. His asshole would shift and cinch tighter. I felt my own doing the same. The riddle solved itself in my head and blew my mind. I was actually feeling each throb of Cory's cock through his asshole.

Cory lifted himself a fraction of an inch before smearing his ass cheeks back against my stomach. His body shook with the sounds he made. His back curved when he sat straight in my lap. I gasped, feeling the head of my dick reach new depths inside of him. I dug my fingers into his firm flesh. The tight ring of his asshole felt as though it were cutting the circulation to my shaft. Cory rose again, tugging that ring higher across the vein in my cock, then forced it back toward my aching balls again.

I squirmed like a snake on the cushions. I'd slid far down in the couch, my lap flat beneath Cory and my shoulders pinned near the seat of the cushions. Cory's body was firmly mounted on top of me, his back arched and his tight ass flaring wide. I stared at the hilt of my dick, and the ring of flesh fastened around it. It felt awkward, but all I could think about was lifting my hips into the hard ass seated on top of me. It was so different than being inside Sherri. Cory's insides were so hot and tight, whereas Sherri had felt velvety and moist. I never thought I wanted this. Much like when Cory had kissed me, I thought maybe it would come to that one day. Certainly not this way.

Cory leaned back. He kept leaning. I thought he might fall, right up until he was laying across my body. He wasn't perfectly straddled in my lap, only my thigh, and came to rest in a way that he wasn't right on top of me. It was then I saw that Sherri had pressed him backward. Her wide blue eyes were as fierce as ever. I thought my cock would slip from his hole. It remained perfectly in place, the tight ring of his ass still gliding all the way to the base of my dick. I held his hips and gawked while he rolled them around.

It was like our bodies were made for this. Cory's ass cheeks fit snugly into my lap. My dick dove into the burning friction of his asshole, never capable of pulling free, but instead smothered by his backside. My eyes caught sight of Cory's cock wobbling freely. I traced my gaze right up his body. I was able to stare up and over at him from beneath his arm, which was planted in the cushions overhead. He looked down at me. Our faces had to mirror the other. Cory's mouth was agape. He couldn't believe it either.

Cory tilted his head away and moved his hips faster. My dick bent and twirled inside of him with his every motion. I moaned, feeling the familiar sting of an orgasm yet again. It had never truly disappeared. My mind raced. The dull friction in Cory's ass was enough to rub me raw, but still tugged at the cum swelling in my crotch all the same. I wouldn't be able to keep this up. Not if Cory kept rocking his ass across my lap the way he was. His dick had begun to flap back and forth. I watched it in awe.

Looming over us both was the pale naked body of Sherri. She watched her husband writhe in my lap. I stared at her, amazed that such a beautiful woman stood by while I had my cock buried in the ass of my best friend. I clutched his hard body, feeling his muscles clenching beneath my fingers. Once again, Sherri's fingertips toyed at the fringes of her neatly trimmed crotch. Her face no longer teemed with anger, but she looked no less in control.

Sherri climbed onto the couch again.

I was powerless beneath Cory. I couldn't even move my hips anymore. Sherri planted a knee beside us both and moved herself into position on top of Cory. Her husband stopped just long enough for his cock to slide up into Sherri. The weight of two human beings pinned me deeper into the cushions. I felt Cory's cock straighten when his asshole squeezed at my shaft. Cory's hard hairy flesh crushed into me. I felt soft thighs lock around his body.

Sherri started to ride him. Her hands were on the couch somewhere over our heads. Beneath all of the flesh, I caught glimpses of it all. The bulbous side of Sherri's hip rolled back and forth along Cory's thighs. Her breasts bounced behind her arms. Cory's hands guided her waist. It was all a blur, though. What little I could see was from beneath Cory's armpit. The two bodies slid on top of me. Cory's asshole slid on my shaft with each of Sherri's thrusts. Their motions grew wilder. I could hardly breath. My fingers clawed through my best friend's waist.

My dick burst inside of Cory. I was powerless to stop it.

The lovers on top of me didn't stop or slow down. I felt every single sting of the orgasm inside of Cory's moving ass. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on. It didn't seem to end. I couldn't even lift my waist to press forward the way I wanted to. All I could do was suffer the grinding motions of Cory's ass while my cock spilled inside of him. The muscles in my legs began to cramp painfully from being locked so tight.

I was yelling into the wall of flesh beside my face. If the couple heard, they didn't care. Creamy warmth enveloped my entire cock like never before. It was spread up and down my shaft by Cory's ass. Each time my sensitive tip plunged into him, it felt like an electric shock zapped my cock. I gasped and cried out louder, unable to free myself even if I wanted to.

And then all I could do was lie there.

Sherri and Cory kissed. Their clammy bodies slid together with more vigor than before. The transfer of motion and energy crushed right into me. I shuddered and tried to catch my breath. Sherri would thrust her hips on her husband's cock. Cory's waist would slide over my lap. His asshole would glide just an inch up my sticky shaft before selling right back to the base. The heat and moisture was so stagnant that it became suffocating.

I peered through the tangle of limbs at Sherri. Her fierce eyes glared down at her husband. His hands groped at everything he could, squeezing her hips, pinching at her bouncing breasts. The sights and sensations kept my sore cock stiff inside of Cory's ass. I'd never experienced so much perversion.

Cory gasped and began to cry out with each thrust of his wife's body. The walls of his asshole began to contract around my shaft. His entire lower body was going through spasms and I felt every single bit of it. My dick straightened inside of his sticky hole. Sherri only responded by slowing her motions, letting out a delighted little laugh, and grinding herself across his lap with even more force. He was cumming. The fact that I could feel it all inside of him was mind numbing. Every inch deep in his crotch surged with energy, which rippled down through my own shaft.

Cory's body went slack on top of me. His hands still clasped the tops of his wife's pale thighs. The heaving bodies of the lovers rose and fell with each breath. Sherri had mostly stopped moving, looking down at her spent husband with a strange look in her eye. I felt the pressure on my body increase as she leaned down to bring her face closer to Cory's.

"How does it feel to get fucked?" I heard her whisper.

The two of them shared a kiss that seemed to last forever. Then, Sherri put both of her hands on Cory's chest and lifted herself from his lap. I could see my friend's cock sliding out of her milky hole. His shaft sagged back against his body, draped in the cum he'd just shot inside of Sherri.

For a few seconds Cory just lay there on top of me. I held his clammy body in my hands. His ass cheeks were still perfectly planted in my lap. My own dick was losing strength, shrinking away from the pressure of Cory's asshole. Still pinned beneath him, I basked in the filth of it all. My friend's body swelled with each breath. I could feel every inch of his hard flesh shifting against mine.

Then, Cory started to rise. I admired his backside for the few seconds that he sat up straight in my lap. Bracing himself with his hands on his knees, Cory lifted his ass from my lap. I watched my flaccid cock being tugged upward from the tight mouth of his hairy asshole. My tip slipped from the hole to droop lifelessly on my balls. The sight made me shudder, for I spotted the pale drops of cum leaking down his crack.

I adjusted on the cushions but I did not get up. I didn't even know if I had the energy left. I was now watching the two lovers that stood naked in front of me. They faced each other, their chests still rising and falling. It was still so odd to see Sherri there, her pale skin now flushed with color and glistening with sweat. Her husband looped an arm around her. She didn't protest or push him away. Their faces came together and I watched them passionately kiss. Somehow it was more perverse than anything I'd witnessed. Her tiny fingers dug through his hairy ass cheeks. Cory crushed her close in his arms. Their tongues slid free of their mouths only to chase the other back inside.

I lay crumpled on the couch. I felt like a used puppet, a soiled sex toy tossed aside. The couple in front of me continued to kiss as I stared at their naked bodies. I wondered if after all that had happened of I shouldn't join them. Truthfully, I wanted to. There was no way of knowing if they'd welcome that, or if I had been some weird means to an end.

Either way, I didn't have the energy. So I just stared.

****

I sat on the steps of Cory's front porch. Even though I'd put my clothes back on, I still felt sticky and exposed. I stared off at the grass, holding a vape pen in my trembling fingers. I felt spent and hollow. My mind felt like it was drifting down from some incredible high. The dazzling sunlight did nothing to wake me from the stupor, but instead buried me further into my euphoric trance.

A couple of times I glanced at my car. I considered just leaving. That felt wrong. I hadn't spoken a word to Cory or Sherri. When I left them, they were on the couch kissing. I wasn't sure they'd even noticed I left. It was still morning time. I still had the whole day off, and now I had no idea where to go from there. Was Sherri staying home? Was I supposed to just go back to the basement and start shooting pool like everything was normal?

I couldn't get Sherri's naked body out of my head. She still looked incredible. Any of her tiny flaws were like beauty marks. Her unabashed nudity after years of my fantasies just floored me. I'd... been inside of her. And the things Cory and I did, the things she'd wanted us to do, and made us do....

I rubbed my eyes and took a draw from the vape pen. Nothing was enough to clear my head. A cold knot still drew itself tighter in my chest. My heart hadn't stopped fluttering. I honestly thought I was going to have a panic attack. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on one spot on the neatly cut lawn.

I couldn't get their bodies out of my head. I couldn't stop seeing the cum leaking out of Cory's ass, or the way he'd rocked his ass cheeks in my lap, or the way....

The front door behind me opened. I turned my head to see Cory emerge from the house, pulling the door shut behind him. He'd put his basketball shorts back on, but was shirtless. It did nothing to calm the palpitations in my chest. He didn't meet eyes with me, but stared off at the world beyond before taking a seat beside me on the steps.

For a few seconds we sat in silence. Then I felt his elbow nudge mine. I glanced at him.

"Hey," Cory said.

I glanced away. "Hey."

The two of stared out into the yard.

"Well," Cory chuckled, "she's definitely not divorcing me. So that's a good thing."

I nodded.

"So, where did all that come from?" I asked.

Cory shook his head and sighed. "I have no idea, man. I honestly thought my life was over the minute I saw her down there."

"So... you didn't have any idea that she was going to do that?" I said.

Cory scoffed. "Course not. Why the hell would I?"

I shrugged, drawing another deep hit from the vape. I blew out the sweet smelling cloud and stared over at him, trying to ignore his bare upper body.

"It just seemed too... impossible," I told him. "Too good to be true. Too weird. Too... lucky for the both of us."

"You're telling me," Cory said. He chewed his lip. "Never in a million years would I have thought...."

Another brief moment of silence befell us. Birds chirped around us. Distant sounds of the regular routine day beyond mocked us while we sat quietly with out thoughts. It was barely noon. That alone made everything feel even more strange.