Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad for his part marveled at the beautiful display presented by her crotch! The list of ladies in the past who'd toppled over like nine-pins to his charms was a long one and his nose (just like his cock), was no stranger to the real-estate between a woman's legs or her bum cheeks - but this lady? OH GREAT BLOODY HELL SHE WAS A FETCHING SIGHT!

Hers was a whole new example of a manicured and well-kept pleasure garden in which he now played! He was like a happy handsome wild boar as he rooted around between Annette's cheeks hunting for truffles in her magnificent bum! He relished how his every hungry chew, lick, snuffle, and gobble, made her sigh squeak and squeal. She was having the time of her life by the sounds of it (which made the experience all the more pleasurable for him) and as the minutes passed he didn't listen to the ache in his jaw or that of his wrist plunging in and out of her; instead paying attention to only his insatiable hunger as he gorged and fisted away at her upturned fesses!

Annette now felt another wave building up inside her - good lord he was good! His fingers now were not just shloshing in and out of her puss-hole, they were rubbing and hooking at the most tortuously exquisite of angles; almost continuously pulling and grinding at the mass of nerves comprising her G-spot! Thanks to him her coals were properly stoked red-hot and her own fingers were a blur upon her clit which now throbbed like it might explode from all the blood that had filled it! Again time meant nothing to her and she had no earthly idea how long she'd been on her desk with her ass up and his face feasting down into it; she simply didn't care! All she cared now was that "IT" was coming again and "IT" was going to be a big one -- oh she could tell!

Her breathing became labored, hard, and heavy. Her eyes narrowed and she began to buck her bum up n down whimpering and blubbering as if she had a belly ache. She began to mew and wheeze through her nose. Her mouth opened but no sound came out save a slight exhalation in silent scream.

Brad had felt her anus squeeze and contract and he knew exactly what was approaching. Just seconds before Annette's impending core explosion, he pulled his mouth away from her bunghole as she began to juice and dribble her hot broth. His mouth now covered her quivering quim canal and one of his digits poked up into her rectum to "finger-bugger" at her bum and push her G-spot from up and behind. Annette still could not find her voice; it was as if she'd been slapped in the face and all that escaped was air and a wheezy nasal EEH!...EEH! ...EEH!

Five strokes of his tongue and finger later and Annette's reactor core blew in a cataclysmic climax of hot salty quim broth for Brad's ravenous gobbler! As she gushed and piddled her scalding hot nectar directly into his mouth, her lungs pushed forth sound and she shook from head to toe in a wonderfully anguished scream of EEEEYYYYYYYYYAAAGGHHH! Her air-raid siren shout of joy bounced off the windows and out the door carrying itself down the dimly lit hallway where unseen eyes watched and French manicured nails masturbated at swollen pink puffy flesh with the same speed that Annette's fingers abused her own tortured clitty!

Annette's pink overflowing pot of soup now poured beyond the Brad's capacity to swallow. Her broth now freely spilled over his lips and over his chin; dribbling down across his chest and belly while Annette howled in delightful anguish as a second and a third aftershock from deep inside her splashed his face with hot juices! Brad, good sport that he was; took it all in stride and straight down the ole hatch! He kept gobbling and slurping away like a famished hound until she was through gushing quaking sobbing and juicing. In the back of her mind as she was coming down from the extreme high of the experience she chuckled to herself; noting that he'd finished eating everything on his plate as every good boy should!

He helped her from the desk and steadied her; being a strong pillar for her to lean on until the wobble left her knees. She was all smiles again. She found her chair and sat, looking at him with her eyes filled with gratitude. As he stood before her, looked him up and down; her appreciative stare finally fixating upon his cock.

"Oh yes," she mused to herself, "someplace there is a farming village missing their plow horse!" She raised her gaze to meet his. She looked him directly in the eyes and transformed the boss again. She sat in her chair and naked as the day she was born; crossed her legs, folded her arms, and addressed him authoritatively as though he were about to brief her from a prepared slide presentation.

"Masturbate for me," she demanded. She took the remote from her desk and dialed down the lights in the room until everything was bathed in shadows and orange light from the descending evening sun. He took his cock in his hand and cupped his nuts from underneath with the other. He began to pull and wank at himself while she raptly observed the activity; almost becoming hypnotized by the spectacle.

She'd fantasized about this for days...making him pleasure himself naked before her while she directed him. She wanted to watch him do it, see his eyes as he found the pace and speed and pressure that he required of himself. She was quite impressed with his presentation and she appreciated the fact that he'd brought his own pointer. He was using it quite effectively as well by estimation!

She realized he'd not spent yet but this was not about him. It was all about her...or he wouldn't be here. There'd be another one instead. She told herself that but she didn't know exactly where she'd find one like this!

She chuckled....she was so wicked. As she sat naked in her executive leather chair dribbling dregs of her pussy brine onto the leather and leaving a stain on it, she cared for absolutely nothing. She was lost in the moment; just watching the hand upon the cock working up and down over the veiny flesh full of blood that pulsed with life! Her fingers found the top of her Venus mound and absentmindedly teased the top of her hooded starter-button while she observed and pondered "things" in the long shadows cast by the rays of falling sun through the office window.

Yes, she observed she was wicked and a bit selfish but she couldn't help it she surmised. It was in her blood and in her nature, (and no more than any of the women in her line that had come before her)! She was exactly like her mother; she liked to call the shots and be the center of attention at the party, or in Annette's case the party, small get together or orgy. Take your pick! There were a great many women like her in her tree that saw what they wanted and took it! She saw it as a survival trait rather than something to be ashamed of.

She'd even remembered her family's stories that were told in hushed whispers of one of her ancestors in the 1800's; a lady who'd even shared the same name with her. She'd been even wickeder than her and she'd been paid handsomely for her wickedness! Though she might have been told of her existence as a warning from the elder women of the family, Annette saw her ancestor as proof of a certain destiny she was following by being the way she was!

Annette Walker Bishop, or "Annie" Bishop of the last half of the nineteenth century was a woman ahead of her time it seemed. She was an educated tall beauty with black hair and boundless energy. She'd married well to a wealthy industrialist, a Mr. Cecil Bishop who'd made a vast fortune in steel, iron, and shipping. He was rather on the older side of things when Annette Walker came walking into his life and similar to the Twenty-First Century Annette, the old widower was hooked and smitten! As for Annie, the spring/fall relationship didn't faze her a bit; nor did it break her stride for satisfying her sense of adventure and for feeding her more base appetites outside of the marital bed.

Somewhere along the line in the 1870's she'd taken a lover, (and a young one to boot)! A certain Mr. Harry Cory met her at a social event one afternoon and although he was many years her junior, Annie found multiple excuses to have Mr. Cory turn up in her company and at all times of the day. With her husband away for long hours and often many days or weeks at a time, it was notices by the house staff that bits and pieces of Harry's boots and clothing were turning up more and more on the floor of Annette's bedroom and there were even hints that Cecil Bishops pillow smelt strangely similar to that of Mr. Cory's cologne and hair tonic.

It was also strange how a man such as Mr. Cory (with such limited resources of his own), began to run into considerable sums of money as his friendship with Mrs. Bishop blossomed. Not much else was known of them by our twenty- first century heroine other than the fact that both Mr. Cory and Mrs. Bishop maintained a close "friendship" into the twentieth Century and that both had died old and extremely rich. It was also said that Mr. Cory's money smelled similar to that of the widow Bishop's and that her four children all looked strikingly similar to Mr. Cory! In fact there were several prominent families with beautiful women that were able to boast handsome children that looked quite similar to Mr. Cory by during that time. As Annette sat in the chair and witnessed Brad rubbing and pulling at his meaty cricket bat for the amusement of them both, she mused that the more things changed the more they remained the same!

She noticed a bit of pre-ejaculate cock-snot had collected on the tip of his veiny throbber. Like she was sampling the frosting off a bit of delicate pastry, she reached forward and with the tip of her finger, collected the clear warm slime up as though it were melted sugar and popped it in her mouth while her other hand now tweaked and twisted at her nipples. She sampled his boy brine a bit and after letting it dance upon her palate for a few thoughtful seconds like she were a food critic appraising an especially savory sauce; she gulped it down, (having decided that MORE was in order)!

"Ok Brad," let Mama take the wheel now would you?" She dropped out of the chair to her knees; her face now at the same level as his genitals and nose to nose with the veiny penis. She batted his hands away from his own cock and seized the magnificent member; marveling at its size and at the weight in her hands!

She thought about what she wished to do and about the shear geometric and anatomical considerations she needed allow for if she were to do what she desired. It was intimidating. It was also impressive and her ego was egging her on hard!

She shrugged her shoulders and then deciding that she was always up for a new challenge, she opened her mouth and took it in! Brad looked off now through the window to the South and West and let her suck him hard while she cupped and played with those hairy balls of his. His chin quivered up and down and his nostrils flared. He ran his fingers down through her raven-black hair and became lost in supreme pleasure. He was now in the hands (and mouth), of an expert and he gave himself over completely to the executive fellatrix who was now breathing through her nose and milking him hard in a torridly wet wicked blowjob!

She drew him in further and further still in a performance that would have been the envy of any Las Vegas sword swallower! Bit by wet sucking bit, she made hungry progress; her head bobbing back and forth upon the cock but always drawing it a little bit deeper. Her nose breathing technique had paid off; the result of many years of experience plus the lessons from Yvette all those years ago when her roommate had taught her how to deep throat truly big cocks.

Back then, it had been a security guard whom the two had sucked off to get backstage at a concert on a Saturday night. This time it was on her knees in her own executive office with a pile of clothing strewn about the floor and a room that smelled of sweat and sex; although none of it mattered as she throat fucked her well-hung assistant with reckless abandon! In no time, she took the mushroom head passed her tonsils and Brad let out a shudder that sounded half-pleasure half-seizure as he found himself now fucking that hollow place in the back of Annette's throat!

She wanted this for many reasons; foremost being that of was her own pride and curiosity. She wanted to know if she could handle such large one! Secondly she wanted to taste his lad batter pure and simple, and she knew after all that had happened to her so far tonight; the Brad still had not come yet! His balls had to be full; almost to the bursting point! It would be a big load for her greedy little gob to swallow and make yummy in her tum-tum-tummy; a very BIG load! Lastly if she wanted to put his cock elsewhere in her (and he'd held out well till now); he'd probably blow his ballsack in three strokes without her getting a chance to enjoy any of it. No, she saw this wicked bit of deep-throat bull-milking as necessary both for him and for her!

In about three minute's time, Brad's balls began to tighten. Annette picked up the pace of her throating shag; making wet shlorshy shlorshy shlorshy sounds as her nostrils blew hot exhaust onto his loins and flat six-pack tummy. She ran a hand across his belly as her head continued to milk him hard, tracing her fingers across his mid-section in a wicked tickle that did the trick!

Brad's mouth twisted into a snarling growl as his eyes looked out over the London horizon. He was there! He couldn't hold back and he roared in a joyous chest heaving AARRRRRRRGGHHH! as his ball-sack blew and his cock spouted a cascade of hot cock custard into Annette's greedy little mouth! She gulped him down, swallowing every salty spurt!

She pulled off of him and licked her lips in triumph and with supreme satisfaction. Her ego had been fed as well as her tummy, and she was quite certain that Brad wouldn't forget the fine head she'd given him tonight! That fact she found sexiest of all!

It was the knowledge that Brad's memory of the top of her head, with its short stylish clean-feathered "black silky sassy" sophistication would not only make his cock jump and twitch beneath his trousers; it would completely erase anything ever done by some other sucking tart! In the back of Brad's mind all the blowjobs from all those other women were now wearing second and third-place t-shirts and Annette knew! It was good to be the queen; more importantly she liked men to remember her throat-fuck blowjobs years later and still get hard as veiny iron! That was truly what it meant to be number one!

Brad stood two wobbly legs as Annette climbed up his body to her feet; giggling all the way like a naughty schoolgirl. She'd truly staggered him with that release! She looked down at his penis which still stiff but would not be for long!

She grabbed him by the boner and led him over to the window; pushing her swivel-chair ahead of her! She pushed the back of the chair up against the thick shatter-proof glass and then got up into it on her knees; facing both the leather seat-back and the London twilight beyond. The sun was now becoming heavy orange ball; determined to crash into the horizon and sink below it. She looked over her shoulder at him and said to him,

"My bum! Fuck me hard in my ass!" she said desperately, "I want to be filled, buggered, and gutted by that cock of yours!"

Brad knew damned well he couldn't waste any time! He pushed his cockhead up to the rim of her rectal ring and felt tight resistance. Annette let out a yelp like this might be too ambitious even for her with this veiny pony cock!

Brad however decided he would not be defeated! Ever the resourceful intern, he looked at Annette's dinner; a plate of half eaten duck à l'orange brought up from the kitchens of the Shangri La Hotel below them. He had an epiphany! He'd improvise but he had to move now!

He reached behind him and dipped his fingers in the gooey duck sauce and feeling its texture; nodded to himself in satisfaction. He turned back; bringing his glop coated fingers up and around to Annette's naughty bottom-pucker. He smeared it generously around the rude ragged ring and up inside her pretty pink portal as well. He then brought more duck sauce to his cock and then slicked and greased the entire length of his shaft.

Annette meanwhile pulled her arse cheeks wide apart so the target area was not a question. Brad brought his member once more to the entrance and held it with one hand while his other hand gripped Annette's hip and pulled. He pushed his loins forward and his buttocks thrust with slow but determined movement. Annette's bum-hole resisted.... resisted....... resisted and as she blew out all the air in her lungs and strained as though she were going to the loo.....it yielded!

Brad sank into her and Annette let out a cry of AAAGGGGHHHH mixed with pain and excitement against the glass; fifty-five floors up! Her face was a tortured mask of shock as the thing stretched the entrance to her exhaust port. The two rested for a second while Annette caught her breath for a few seconds, then she nodded for him to proceed.

His cockhead plus two inches inside her, Brad now grabbed both her hips. He licked his lips as she bit into hers. She wrinkled her pretty little nose; knowing what was coming and wanting it all the more because she knew! Strong arms pulled at hips and his cock sheathed itself up to the halfway point in her warm greasy entrails. OOOOOHHHHH AAAAAGGHHH Annette's voice throughout the office floor and again the Brad waited for her to calm down.

A nod of her head and the strong arms pulled her down on to his thick shaft with excruciating slowness. Annette's face was a twisted mask of agony as she howled and wailed like a banshee in heat with an ear-splitting EEYYAAAA OHHHHHHH AAAWWW! He was now three quarters in. She rested then turned her head over her shoulder; her mouth and nose a lust filled sneer and her hand already down between her legs strumming at her sex.

"Do it!" she said with a face that was a depraved snarl," I'm good! Give the rest to me!" She turned back to the London skyline and bit her lip once more. Brad pulled at her hips and resolutely plowed his cock the last quarter length of travel up into the heat and snugness of her most private of passages. Now his own balls and six pack were all that stopped him and more importantly; he was in! His mind screamed to him, "TRANQUILITY BASE HERE THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!"

Annette let out a gasp of HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR and strummed feverishly at her clit as she fought to accommodate the enormous THING that was now stretching her from the inside out! She breathed several quick sips though her nostrils and out through her mouth; her nose a crinkled nub in the center of her pretty little face as she strove to control herself and not panic!

At the end of a count of about seven, she'd found her center. By ten she was calm. She wasn't just calm.. she was mill-pond calm. She nodded her head and turned over her shoulder; smiling at her new found lover with nothing but peace and love in her eyes. She found her voice and said with the tranquility of a yoga instructor,

"Ok begin. It is right; it feels .... good! So GOOD...make us both feel good. Ok yes?" Brad nodded back to her and smiled. Hips and buttocks began to move back and forth slowly and steadily as a female voice whimpered softly and took careful labored breaths. The office and the entire floor were now completely quiet save the sounds of wet flesh rhythmically smacking together, (along with whimpers, yelps, heavy gasps, and the rocking squeak of a leather executive swivel chair being pushed to and fro against a fifty-fifth floor window pane).