Changes - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It blew my mind because instead of angering me, Tim's words aroused me even more than I was already. I usually hate that kind of talk, but tonight I welcomed it. He was right about the change in me too. Jon had definitely flipped that switch. There was something about Jon that triggered the base animal in me.

Thinking back on our early years I think part of the reason Tim's and my desire fell off the way it did is that I wasn't expressive enough of my needs and wants. I was prudish about the language Tim used when we had sex and I hated the crude words he used in the heat of his passion. I realized that had all changed now. Not only did it arouse me to hear him use that explicit language, it excited me to use it myself to express my desires.

Afraid to be totally honest about my feelings I looked up at him and said, "You're right, Tim. I don't understand it either, but there's something about that man that frees my inhibitions. I was flirting with you both today hoping to get you excited about having sex with me again. I am so horny right now and so ready for your hard cock. And yes, my panties are soaking wet thinking about it. I want to feel every inch of you inside me. I'm ready to fuck you all night, but first...."

I quit talking and kissed his blood engorged cock head. I tasted his pre-cum that was leaking from the tip. I could feel it pulse in my hand with his heartbeat. I sighed, "Oh damn, Tim." Then I engulfed the head with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked his cock with abandon; imagining it was Jon's. I fondled his balls as I sucked him. If I could have gotten him in my throat without gagging I would have swallowed the whole thing. My mouth was on fire around his cock. I wanted to suck all the cum from his balls. I was mewling in my throat as I slobbered all over his cock. I sucked like a wild woman who was cock starved.

I heard Tim say, "Watching you devour my dick looks fantastic. You are quite the cock sucker tonight. I love it. Are you imagining it's Jon's dick you are sucking? Does the thought of sucking his dick turn you on, baby? It's okay if it does because the thought of seeing your lips wrapped around his dick is a turn on for me too."

Tim's words drew a moan from me. It was almost like he was giving me permission. He even admitted it turned him on too. Oh god, the thought of that happening made me so hot. My passion hadn't been this high in a very long time. I was really into sucking Tim's cock when he said, "Oh shit, babe. Your mouth feels so good. Suck me, baby. I'm ready to explode."

Suddenly I realized this couldn't happen this way. If I let Tim get off there was a good chance that I would be left on the edge of an orgasmic cliff. That wasn't happening. I wasn't about to get him off and be left hanging. Not tonight.

I quit sucking Tim and surprising myself again said, "Oh fuck no. Not yet. You are not cumming until you use this hot cock to get me off first." I squeezed his cock again and got up to walk to the bedroom. Looking back over my shoulder I beckoned, "Come on. Your hot mama needs to be fucked. Don't keep me waiting." It felt so wanton talking like that and I found I liked being verbally aggressive. The bawdy words seemed to ratchet up my desire.

Tim caught up to me and cupped my ass cheek, "Damn babe. Jon really did get you wound up, huh? We're going to have to have him over often in the future if this is the result." A shiver ran through my body as we walked down the hall. If only he knew how wound up.

Once in the bedroom I turned and kissed Tim passionately. I used the permission he had given me; even if he didn't realize it; to fantasize it was Jon's mouth my tongue was invading. I tried ripping his shirt off. Tim gently pushed me back and said, "Let me help."

In moments we were both naked. Tim took me in his arms and pressed our bodies together. I felt his hard cock pressing into my stomach. A moan escaped me as we embraced. I took hold of Tim's arms and leaned back. Looking him in the eyes I said, "I'm so sorry, Tim. I don't know what's got into me. I feel so wanton right now. I can't explain why he is having this effect on me, but I am more aroused tonight than in a very long time. I admit, I was imagining sucking his cock in the kitchen, but it's you I want to have sex with." I felt so in control of my feelings. Expressing myself sexually was turning out to be liberating.

Tim scooped me up in his arms and lay me on the bed. He lay down beside me and I could feel the heat of his hard cock as it pressed against my body. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and with a boldness I didn't know I had, I straddled him intending to impale myself on his cock. Tim's words held me suspended over him and the fire between my legs raged as I listened to what he said.

"Amy, I don't think either of us have been turned on this much since the beginning of our relationship. Its been a long time in any case. I am really looking forward to giving you all the pleasure you want tonight. Though first I have to admit, I got so turned on watching your reaction to Jon today. You were the sexiest I have ever seen you. Instead of getting jealous I got a hard on watching you flaunt yourself in front of him. And just now when you were sucking my dick and I was teasing you, the thought of seeing you on your knees with his dick in your mouth was so arousing. That's why I was ready to cum so quickly."

I almost couldn't believe my ears. My husband was telling me that the thought of me performing oral sex on another man while he watched turned him on. Truth be known, it turned me on too. If Tim, at that moment had suggested we invite Jon to join us, I would have told him to go right then and find out if he wanted to. I wanted to tell him that I was ready to fulfill my fantasy, but I couldn't summon the nerve to be that bold.

Instead I mixed lies with the truth. "Don't worry Tim. I have no desire to suck Jon's dick or fuck him either. I think it's just that it's been so long since we have had sex and meeting such a sexy man today kicked me into high gear. I am very horny right now so lets make love. No, lets fuck. I need you to fuck me hard and fast. Please quench this fire that is raging in me tonight. One more thing. I don't understand why, but talking dirty is suddenly turning me on."

Looking him in the eyes I guided his cock to my vagina and sat down on it. I moaned loudly with the sensation of his cock filling me. I leaned forward and raised my hips until I thought Tim would slip out of me and lowered myself again repeatedly. Tim took my breasts in his hands and kissed my nipples. He squeezed my tits and said, "Well, you get no complaints from me. You know I have encouraged you to be more aggressive in expressing yourself. I love the new you."

He returned to sucking my nipples as I fucked myself on his cock. He moaned and thrust his hips up off the bed. Thoughts of Jon faded; Tim became my total focus as he gave me a long passionate kiss. I attacked his tongue with mine until he broke the kiss and trailed kisses back down to my tits. The sensations his lips elicited as they brushed across my nipples were exquisite.

Suddenly Tim rolled me off of him onto my back. He got on his knees and trailed kisses across my belly to my pubic thatch, sending little shocks through me again. I let him spread my legs open giving him total access to my pussy. When he ran his tongue through my pussy lips I shook and moaned my pleasure. I was as wet as I had ever been. I grabbed his head and humped his face as he tongue fucked me.

"Oh fuck yes. Eat my pussy baby. Make me cum for you." Talking dirty was really a turn on for me now. Tim sucked my clitoris driving me wild. I felt him insert his fingers into my pussy. I moaned loudly. He slowly increased the speed of his fingering making me whimper and thrash on the bed. Before I realized it I was cumming. I tensed up and started shaking in the throes of a hard orgasm.

Tim quit fingering me and put his mouth over my pussy and ate me as I came on his tongue. "Fuck yes. That feels wonderful. Eat me baby. Oh you're making me feel so good right now." The feeling was incredible, but I wanted to feel his rock hard cock sliding into me again; fucking me to another orgasm. "Tim, I want you inside me now. Come on baby. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me and let me feel your hard cock as you fill me up."

I really liked vocalizing my thoughts as we fucked. It was so arousing. He quit eating me and slid up my body until he was between my legs with his cock resting at the opening to my vagina. I boldly reached between us and gripped his cock, pulling him into me. I felt my labia spread around the head as it entered me. It felt awesome. When the head of his cock was completely inside me he stopped moving.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop now. Put it all in me. Fuck me baby. Pound my pussy till I scream. I wanna cum all over your hot cock." I bucked my hips up trying to get more of him in me.

Tim was holding himself above me on extended arms; he pulled back to prevent me from impaling myself. I had my hands on his pecs. As we looked into each others eyes I felt totally connected with him. Then he really astounded me when he said, "Baby, I love how sexually aggressive you are tonight. Because you are being so uninhibited I have a treat for you that I think you will enjoy. Now close your eyes and imagine that it's Jon's dick sliding into you right now instead of me. Imagine your hands on those muscular pecs of his as his hard dick fills you up. Imagine Jon fucking you right now."

I moaned loudly as he pushed all the way into me. Our bodies slammed together with his last word. The image those words created stoked the fire of my passion to incredible heights. My body was shaking with my emanate orgasm. I groaned and squeezed his pecs; imagining they were Jon's under my hands as his cock filled me. I let go of his pecs and grabbed his ass with my hands. I pulled his ass to me as I bucked my hips off the bed impaling myself repeatedly as we fucked.

My imagination ran wild as Tim fucked me. I was surprised I didn't shout out Jon's name in the throes of my climax. I came hard; moaning and thrashing around until my orgasm subsided. He continued to pound my pussy with abandon. It didn't take long fucking me like that before he suddenly stopped with his cock deep within me. I felt it throb as his cum exploded from his balls. I moaned and came again when I felt his cock pulsing as it pumped me full of cum.

When our orgasms subsided I wilted into the mattress. Tim lay on me and hugged me tight. I felt totally relaxed after having two orgasms so close together. I murmured into Tim's neck, "That was so damn good, Tim. I haven't had multiple orgasms like that in a long time. Thank you for the fantasy. Was it good for you?"

Tim sighed and lay back with his head on the pillow, "Oh yeah, it was fantastic. I felt like my balls were turning inside out when I came. How did you like imagining fucking Jon like that? I'm not sure I want that to happen for real, but it sure turned me on to share that fantasy with you. What do you think?"

"Holy shit! What did I think? I think I would like it to be the real thing." That's what I really thought, but I didn't have the nerve to say it. Instead I skirted the truth. "I think I know what you mean. Sex with you is the best, babe. I don't know what came over me. I know one thing though. That was one wild fuck imagining you were him pounding my pussy like that. I came so hard. I can't remember when we've had sex that was as good as it was tonight. Thank you again for that fantasy."

I lay there basking in my post orgasmic glow, thinking about how exciting the sex had been. I realized that I had just lied to my husband; twice. Even with how liberating it felt to express myself to Tim sexually I couldn't muster the nerve to tell him I wanted to fuck another man. The fantasies during sex were one thing, but that seemed like it would have been too far over the line. My pussy tingled at the thought of Jon fucking me like that for real. I felt guilty that I was entertaining thoughts of another man, but damn, it made me so hot.

Then I thought about what Tim had just said. He said he 'wasn't sure' he wanted that to happen. Not, 'I don't want' that to happen." Was that a Freudian slip? Was it possible my husband did want to see me sucking and fucking Jon for real? Maybe there was hope after all. I decided; if he wants it to happen he will bring it up. At any rate, I was looking forward to getting to know Jon much better.

I snuggled against Tim's back and reached around to hold his cock. I was surprised that it was hard. For a moment I considered having one more round of sex, but the reality was that I was wore out from a full day of sexual stimulation. So I whispered, "Good night, Tim. I love you more than ever." He turned back to me and held me in his arms. He lightly kissed me and said, "I love you too, baby. You have made me very happy today. Good night."

Months passed and the three of us became very good friends. It had been almost a year and Jon no longer needed an invitation to come over for a meal or just to hang out and watch TV. Jon and Tim played hand ball and worked out at the gym together regularly. Tim's and my sex life improved to the point that we had sex several times every week.

Tim constantly stoked our sexual fires by encouraging me to fantasize about Jon when we were having sex. I gladly played along, all the time wishing it was the real deal. I never used Jon's name, but I could tell Tim was really into the fantasy. It seemed that thinking of Jon aroused us both for different reasons.

Especially after Tim got a look at Jon's cock. The first time they went to the gym together Tim came home in a randy mood. I was in the kitchen preparing supper when he walked through the kitchen door. I turned to great him and saw his look of approval as he took in my outfit. I had started dressing in the sexiest outfits I could find since meeting Jon. That was something else Tim approved of.

This one bordered on slutty. My shorts were tight white cutoffs that hugged my ass and showed the bottom curvature of my ass cheeks. The crotch was so tight it formed a very visible Camel Toe. For a top I wore a stretch halter that encapsulated my tit's. The silky material caressed my nipples causing them to stay erect. And on full display. I had actually put this outfit on because I knew Jon was coming over for diner and I loved showing off my body to him. It also supercharged Tim's libido and our sex was always great after Jon left.

Tim took me in his arms and kissed me greedily. He squeezed my ass cheeks as he pulled me tight against him. I could feel the bulge of his swollen cock pressing into my stomach. He whispered in my ear, "God baby, you are so sexy and beautiful. You make me so horny for you. I would love one of your awesome blow jobs if your are into it."

This was our new normal. I love having sex with my husband anytime. Day or night; in or out of the bedroom. The casserole forgotten, I slipped to my knees right there in the kitchen. I demurely said, "Your wish is my command, sir." I pulled his sweats down and fished his hard cock out of his boxers. The head was swollen and already leaking pre-cum. I captured the droplet with my tongue, then lavished his cock with wet kisses before putting it in my mouth and sucking him. Tim leaned against the counter and moaned from my ministrations.

Then he blew my mind. While I was sucking him he said, "You're going to be jealous when I tell you what I saw today." I looked up at him, my mouth full of cock and my eyes questioning. "At the gym today. After Jon and I played handball we took showers and I got a look at his dick. It was flaccid, but it was as big as I am right now. He is uncircumcised but the foreskin was bunched up behind his dick head. I've never seen a dick so big. I'll bet it's huge when he gets a hard on. It has to be at least 10 inches long and thick as my wrist. How would you like to feel that sliding into your hot pussy?"

Wow. It sounded like Tim had checked out Jon's cock with more than a casual look. The detail he used was telling. I couldn't believe he was telling me about Jon's cock, but it sure made my heart race. What he said confirmed my thoughts about Jon's size. From the first day we met him I suspected he had a huge cock. The bulge in his jeans had been a good clue.

What Tim said about Jon's cock sliding into my pussy got me very aroused. He really liked imagining me taking Jon's cock, but he still hadn't come out and asked me if I would fuck him. He would allude to it with questions like the one he just asked, but I couldn't tell if he was serious or if it was just part of his fantasy.

At any rate, my fantasy of fucking Jon had just gotten stronger and I really went wild on Tim's cock. I got him off in record time. I swallowed his luscious load and stood up to give him a big kiss. "Okay mister. Now it's my turn. Are you ready to eat some pussy?"

Tim scooped me up and sat me on the kitchen counter. He unfastened my shorts and I raised my hips to help him as he pulled them and my thong off me. He kneeled between my legs and went straight for the prize. His lips touched my pussy and his tongue slid into me. I moaned as he ate me. When he tongued my clitoris my body shook with pleasure. He continued to massage my clitoris with his tongue as he put a couple of fingers in me. In minutes I was cumming on his fingers as he fucked my pussy and tongued my clitoris. I grabbed his head and held him tight against my pussy until my orgasm subsided.

Sex that afternoon was exceptionally good. After our oral pleasures in the kitchen we went to our bedroom and fucked for an hour. We were so wore out we took a short nap before Jon was due over for supper. I kept trying to imagine Jon's cock in a state of hardness. It was not easy because I had only seen a handful in my life; none of them had been bigger than Tim's.

If Jon was as big as Tim claimed I wondered if I would be able to take it. I tried to imagine my pussy stretching to accommodate him and it made me hot. Neither of us realized it, but Tim had unwittingly started me down a road that was going to change our lives in a big way. I fantasized about fucking Jon all the time after that day.

Tim talked about Jon's cock every time we had sex. I figured he was telling me this to enhance our fantasy and it did, but it also made me want Jon even more. Listening to Tim talk about Jon's cock definitely turned me on. I wanted so many times to tell Tim that I wanted to make the fantasy a reality, but I just couldn't bring myself to say the words.

Every time I thought I was ready to bring it up I chickened out and decided against it. I found it impossible to believe that it was really something Tim wanted to happen. I had a feeling he wouldn't take it well me wanting to fuck Jon. Talking about it during sex was a powerful stimulant for both of us, but I thought if he wanted Jon joining us he would have brought it up. So I kept my desires secret.

Besides the sex Tim and I enjoyed I started masturbating almost every day to fantasies of Jon ravishing my body with his huge cock. I was becoming obsessed with him. I would have fucked Jon in a heartbeat if he would just give me some kind of sign to let me know he was interested in me the same way, but he never made a move that could be considered sexual. He was very friendly and never turned me away. Whenever I found an excuse to hug him he returned the hug every time. I loved rubbing my body against his, feeling his hard muscles as his arms encircled me. I even got to feel his bulge against my stomach on the occasions I was bold enough.

I hated it when occasionally, Jon brought one of his girlfriends home. I couldn't help myself from acting quite bitchy. Especially if she stayed overnight. I was a regular Jekyll and Hyde. On the one hand I was jealous of her spending the night with him. My imagination would run wild thinking about what they were doing in his bed. On the other hand those same thoughts got me so aroused that I very aggressively pursued sex with Tim. Though Tim never mentioned it, I think he took it as a bonus whenever Jon brought a girlfriend home.