Changes - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our talk got us both aroused again, but we didn't have time to do anything about it. I had to get home and start supper for Tim and I needed to get a shower. I kissed Jon goodbye, passionately; dressed and walked home on cloud nine.

When Tim got home from work I greeted him at the door with a huge hug and kiss. It was strange how much I wanted Tim at that moment. My desire for him was greater than it had been in a very long time. My lack of guilt was a little concerning though. I thought about it and came to the realization that sex with Jon was something I wanted for me. It had nothing to do with my love for Tim. The fact that I was actually horny for Tim seemed like a bonus. Although I was glad that he didn't make any amorous moves on me that night. My pussy was too sore from its first stretching by Jon. He would have had to settle for a blow job if he had.

Waking up the next morning the events of the previous day where foremost on my mind. I still didn't feel the guilt I had expected. All I could think about was Jon's big cock and how good it had felt sliding into me. I decided that I could handle having sex with both men, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Tim what I had done and that I wanted Jon to join us. I was too freaked out about how I thought he would react.

Jon and I started having sex two or three times a week. He got home a good hour before Tim so it gave us enough time for a quick round of sex. After the first few times with him I got completely used to his size and craved the feel of it. The thing that surprised me most was that I wanted sex with Tim even more on those days. Jon and I would have a quick bout, then that night I would initiate sex with Tim. He enjoyed my aggressiveness and I enjoyed every minute with both of them.

My one regret was that Jon and I were not able to have another session with no time constraints. As our affair continued it was hard not to show affection to Jon when Tim was around. In spite of us both being aware of the danger we did screw up a few times. Our playfulness was a little too friendly at times and I couldn't help sharing knowing looks. I don't think Tim was suspicious, but I couldn't be sure. Then something happened to change the dynamics of our relationship in a most unexpected way. I came upon another fork in that road and the fork I chose led to change once again.

It had been a month since our first sexual encounter when Jon came home earlier than usual. He came over to invite me to have a longer more relaxed session. Jon found me in the bathroom taking a shower. I realized he was there when the shower door slid open and he stepped in with me. I panicked. We never had sex at my house. Always at his for obvious reasons. "What the fuck, Jon. We can't do this here. Tim might... what are you doing here?" Jon stopped me talking with his lips on mine. He kissed me passionately; massaging my tits at the same time. I was panting and stroking his cock to full erection by the time the kiss ended.

"I took the afternoon off and came home early so we could have enough time for more than a quickie. I need more than that. This wasn't my plan, but finding you in the shower I just couldn't resist." He kissed me again. This time he pushed me against the shower wall and hiked up my right leg to his shoulder as he sank to his knees to eat my pussy. I melted against the wall and moaned as he tongued me. My pussy was wet and not from the shower. When I was moaning and humping his face on the verge of cumming he stood up. I turned to face the wall and spread my legs inviting him to take me from behind. Jon used his hand to rake his cock through the crack of my ass.

It sent shivers through me when he rubbed the head of his dick on my anus. It had been a couple of years since the last time Tim and I had engaged in anal sex. I liked anal and I wouldn't mind if Jon tried taking me that way, but I was unsure if I would be able to take his monster back there. Jon had other ideas though. I felt his cock slide between my legs. It ploughed through my pussy lips, the head brushing across my enlarged clitoris. My knees almost buckled as he stroked me like that. When he thought he had enough of my juices smeared on his cock he pulled back and put the head against my vaginal opening. I didn't wait for him. I pushed back to him impaling myself on his cock.

We both sighed as his cock filled my pussy. Less than a dozen strokes of that magic cock and I was cumming all over it. I howled as my orgasm consumed me. Jon pulled out of me and turned the water off. He scooped me up and carried me to my bed.

With my next decision I unknowingly stepped onto that fork in the road and changed all our lives again. Fortunately for the better, but I had no way of knowing that at the time. Against my better judgment because I was so aroused I allowed it to happen.

I let him lay my wet body on top of the covers. Jon got on the bed between my open legs and ate my pussy giving me another orgasm. I pushed him onto his back and sucked his cock. Within minutes Jon was warning me that he was ready to cum. Instead of stopping I doubled my efforts until he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of his luscious seed, then lay there stroking his semi hard cock thinking about how much I loved sex with him.

As we talked I noticed that Jon's cock was getting hard again. As aroused as I ignored that we were in my bed and mounted Jon like a cowgirl. I sighed and Jon moaned as my pussy engulfed his cock. We fucked for what seemed like hours using multiple positions. It seemed like Jon would never cum again after that first time and I was loving it. Me on the other hand, I was having orgasms one after the other. They almost seemed to be one continuous release. I had never cum so much while fucking Tim. Finally he stiffened and drove deep into me while fucking me from behind. He let out a chorus of little moans as he filled my pussy with his cum.

When he came I suddenly realized where we were and panicked again. I jumped out of the bed to keep from staining up the bedspread with his cum. I went to sit on the commode to let his essence drain from me. Jon walked in the bathroom and I couldn't resist cleaning his cock with my mouth before I got up so he could pee. I hastily straightened the bed, then quickly got dressed. Time had gotten away from us and Tim was due home soon. I quickly straightened the bed before walking Jon out. We were in the kitchen saying goodbye when Tim walked through the door. He was home early too. Jon and I looked at each other and shared a look that said we almost fucked up.

I greeted Tim with a nervous hug. Jon said a hurried goodbye and left. Tim wrapped his arms around me and leaned in for a kiss. Having forgotten to brush my teeth, I almost panicked thinking he would taste Jon's cum on my lips. I kissed him lightly and danced out of his arms to start preparing supper. I thought Tim would ask why Jon left so quickly, but he all he said was that he was going to shower and change out of his work clothes.

I kept expecting Tim to reappear but he didn't return before I had supper ready. Wondering what was taking him so long I called out to him. He didn't answer so I went to the bedroom to find him. He had obviously just gotten out of the shower and was pulling on a pair of boxers when I walked into the room. I could see his cock was hard before it disappeared behind the fabric and it gave me a thrill. Playfully, in the sexiest voice I could muster as I brushed my hand across the bulge in his underwear, I said, "What's got you so hard mister? Supper is on the table, but I would love some of this for dessert."

Tim pulled me to him and kissed me with passion. Having rinsed my mouth after that little scare in the kitchen, I kissed him back as passionately. I liked the feeling of his hard cock against my belly as I returned the kiss. I was on fire. Like I said before; fucking Jon made me want Tim even more than usual.

Tim started easing me down toward the bed and for the third time that afternoon I panicked. I knew he wanted to have sex, but that couldn't happen yet. I hadn't cleaned up since fucking Jon. Tim was sure to discover the proof of my infidelity. Breaking the kiss I said, "Wait. Supper is going to get cold. Besides, I need to take a shower."

But Tim was having none of it. As he lay me on the bed he said, "Supper can wait and you can shower afterwards. My dick is hard and there is no sense in wasting a good erection." In full panic now, I resisted and protested as he kissed and massaged my tits. My protests ended weakly when his hand went under my skirt and I felt his fingers stroking my clitoris through my wet panties.

Somehow I forgot why I was resisting and let Tim ravage my body with his lips and tongue. Before I realized it he was kissing my inner thighs on his way to my pussy. I tried to stop him. He was surely going to discover the remnants of Jon's cum there. I begged him to let me take a shower first. He paid me no mind and stripped my panties from me. When I felt his tongue rake across my pussy lips I froze. I expected any second he would burst up and confront me about what he found there.

He lay still between my legs, his mouth on my pussy for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only seconds. Instead of realizing my worst fear I felt his tongue move as it stroked through my pussy lips again. Tim started eating my pussy aggressively. He tongued my whole vulva in a frenzy. He buried his tongue deep in me and sucked on my pussy. He lavished my clitoris with caresses of his tongue and I was loving the sensations. Tim had never eaten me like this and he was driving me crazy. I came hard on his tongue.

After I came Tim moved up my body and rammed his hard cock deep into my pussy as he kissed me. I came again as he entered me. When he kissed me I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. I was enjoying his hard fast thrusts into me, but it didn't last long. In what seemed like seconds he was blasting his cum into me.

When his orgasm subsided and he was trying to catch his breath I hugged him. "Oh my god, Tim. That was just fantastic. That was the best oral you have ever given me. And you were so hard just now. I don't even care that it was over so fast. I loved all of it." I laughed because I was nervous. I still was waiting for him to confront me about the taste of cum on my pussy.

Unbelievably Tim smiled and said, " Babe, as horny as I was this evening I just abandoned myself to my passion. I'm glad you liked it because pleasing you is what makes me happy. I really wanted to get you off and I think I succeeded. Yes?"

Surprised, I said, "Liked it? I fucking loved it and you succeeded for sure. Whatever the reason, that was so hot, Tim. I sure want you to do me like that again soon. That was the best technique by far that you have ever used. I think we need to get up now so we can eat supper." We got dressed and went to eat our cold supper. After heating the food in the microwave, eating and cleaning the kitchen I boldly cupped Tim's cock and as seductively as I could, asked, "Can we have dessert now?"

Tim took me back to the bedroom and satisfied my itch. When he ate my pussy it was good, but the intensity was nowhere near the level of earlier. Tim surprised me while I was on my hands and knees waiting for him to mount me. Instead of slipping his cock into my pussy he pressed the head against my anus. It had been a long time since he fucked me in the ass, but I was more than willing to take him like that.

He didn't exactly push right into me, but it wasn't slow either. I quickly got use to having his cock in my ass and the pain was only minor. I loved the feel of his cock in my ass. Tim fucked my ass until he came, giving me a small orgasm. I was no longer worried about him exploding in a fit of rage, but I couldn't figure how he missed the taste of Jon's cum. It never occurred to me that he hadn't. He got up to go to the bathroom. I wanted more sex, but while he was gone I realized I was exhausted so I closed my eyes to wait. Instead I drifted off to sleep. I didn't even feel him when he came back to bed.

The next day I called Jon as soon as Tim left for work and told him what happened. He sounded nervous when he said, "Holy shit! Maybe we dodged a bullet here. The way I see it is we have two choices. We can quit right now and count ourselves lucky or we can fess up and tell Tim everything. I vote for fessing up. I surely don't want to stop having sex with you, but I am really not okay with going behind Tim's back any longer. Maybe now is the time for you to find the nerve to tell Tim you want to have a threesome.

I sat looking at my phone, thoughts running through my head. I didn't like either option Jon had presented. Not having sex with him was not something I wanted to accept. I loved Tim more than I could express, but I really didn't want to give up sex with Jon. The thought of telling Tim I was fucking Jon freaked me out. I was afraid it would end our marriage and that thought was unbearable. But we had to do something. Maybe Jon was right and it was time to confront the situation head on.

Finally I told Jon my thoughts. "I can't imagine not having sex with you, Jon. So I guess I need to get up the nerve to tell Tim that I want to fulfill my fantasy of having two men at the same time and I want you to be the second man. Lord knows, he talks about it all the time during sex when he wants to get me super aroused. Maybe he'll be okay with it. That way he won't have to know that we have already had sex together. I have a feeling that confessing my infidelity would be too much for him. I really don't want to lose Tim. God! I don't want to lose either of you. I am so afraid, but I know I have to do this."

Jon still sounded nervous. "Well, that just might work. We can fake a first time for him I guess. OK, no more sex until we resolve this. We need to make a plan." We decided that I would bring it up to Tim that night. Rather I decided. I knew the longer I waited the harder it was going to be to go through with it. Besides, if Tim went for it I could have sex with Jon again. If he didn't go for it .... I really didn't want to think about that option.

When Tim got home from work I was very nervous. I struggled to get through the evening acting like everything was normal. My plan was to get Tim sexually excited then tell him my desire for consummation of my fantasy. At bed time I made it obvious that I wanted to have sex. Instead of jumping my bones he begged off saying he was too tired. He had never refused me before and I sensed he was distracted by something. Tim kissed me and said, "I really am sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you tomorrow night for sure, but I can't tonight." Then he said good night and lay on his side with his back to me and went to sleep.

I was devastated. Everything had depended on him being extremely aroused from our fantasizing during sex. My hope was that he would readily agree to make my fantasy real. I thought about just blurting it out, but I chickened out. I knew Jon would be disappointed, but I thought I could work myself up enough to do it Friday night for sure. I was very worried about confessing. Troubled, I lay in bed and tossed and turned for more than an hour before sleep overcame me.

The next morning Tim seemed fine. Before leaving for work he asked me to invite Jon for supper and a night of board games. My first thought was that I screwed up by not going through with my plan. Then I remembered how horny Tim got when Jon spent an evening with us. I figured I could use that to my advantage and put my plan in motion after Jon left. Tim was always very imaginative after spending an evening with Jon. I kissed him goodbye and wished him a good day at work.

After Tim left for work I sipped my coffee and thought about how I could make sure he was in the mood for sex. I could dress in an even sexier outfit than normal and flirt with them both all evening. Get him really worked up so he would be ready for anything after Jon left. I was sure he would bring up Jon once we were in bed and that would give me the perfect opportunity to tell him what I wanted. I smiled at my own craftiness. I called Jon and filled him in on my plan.

"Good morning Jon. I got bad news and good news. The bad news is that I chickened out last night and couldn't talk to Tim about it. BUT, the good news is that I have a better plan this morning. Tim wanted me to invite you over for supper and some board games tonight. Yes, he just asked me to invite you as he was leaving for work. You come over around six o'clock for diner. I'll be dressed to arouse so show it a little more, but don't be too obvious. Let him see the bulge in your jeans. God knows he talks about how big you are to me enough. Tim will want to have sex after you leave and he will be in full fantasy mode. I can tell him then I want you to join us and I'm pretty sure he will agree. He might even take credit for it. He might even want me to call you back over right then. What do you think?"

"Holy shit, Amy. That sounds like a good plan to me. It won't be a problem showing my desire for you. I have to constantly keep myself in check now as it is. I'll make sure Tim notices as I visually assault you tonight. I hope you are right about his reaction because I can hardly wait to make love to you in front of him. I'll see you at six sharp. "

I was very excited and anxious. "Jon listen, don't be too obvious tonight. Okay? I don't want to blow this plan up. If everything goes the way I hope, tonight will be the greatest night of our lives."

The day dragged as I prepared for the possibilities of that evening. As I prepared diner that afternoon a grim thought crept into my head. What if Tim had a negative reaction when I told him I wanted to have sex with Jon? Who was I kidding. He freely talked about it while fantasizing during sex, but seeing it for real would probably be a bridge too far for him. I tried to think positive. This had to work. I wiped those negative thoughts away and convinced myself that Tim would be more than willing to grant my wish. Little did I know how willing.