Changes - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of Jon kept me in a state of readiness for sex. One day Tim caught me standing at the kitchen window watching Jon cut his lawn. Jon was shirtless and wearing shorts with work boots. I had my hand inside the waist band of my skirt and was imagining Jon's sweaty body rubbing against mine. I was oblivious to anything else as I masturbated. Tim startled me when he grabbed my ass and said, "Watching the hunk and fantasizing are we?" Busted again; I hastily pulled my hand out of my crotch.

Tim nuzzled my ear and whispered, "How about I give you something better than your fingers?" Without waiting for a response he pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties down around my thighs. I heard his zipper as he lowered it. As aroused as I was from watching Jon and fingering myself I welcomed what he had in mind. I let my panties fall to the floor and spread my legs invitingly. Tim spread my ass cheeks and put his cock in my dripping wet pussy. He fucked me as I leaned on the counter watching Jon through the window. My orgasm was one of the best I ever had. Tim and I were having the best sex of our lives and I was sure fantasies of Jon fueled most of it.

Then one day a couple months ago I came to a fork in that road that Tim had put me on. I was laying naked on my bed masturbating to images of Jon eating my pussy getting it ready for his huge cock. I thought I heard a car door slam. I got off the bed and peeked through the window blinds. Jon's truck was in his driveway.

It was ten o'clock in the morning and he should have been at work. I told myself he had forgotten something and just stopped by to retrieve whatever it was. I continued to stroke my clitoris as I watched from my window for him to return to the truck, hoping for a glimpse. When more than a few minutes had gone by I thought something might be wrong. I had no idea why I thought there could be something wrong, but I wanted to make sure. I pulled a sun dress over my naked body and walked next door to check on him.

As I entered the garage I saw Jon through the glass of the door to the kitchen. He was standing at the counter making a sandwich, his back to me. I stood looking at his muscular back tapering to his slim waist above those tight buns that I yearned to be grasping as he hammered his cock into me. That image flashing into my head combined with my abated masturbation fired my arousal even higher.

He turned as I opened the door and stepped into the kitchen. Smiling, he said, "Hey beautiful. Want a sandwich?" I could swear my pussy got wetter from his smile and the compliment. "No sandwich for me. I saw you were home and just wanted to check to make sure you were alright." Jon's smile broadened. "I'm fine. I just had a heated disagreement with a co-worker and the boss sent me home for the rest of the day to cool off. Sure you don't want a sandwich?"

I wanted something, but it wasn't a sandwich. All of my sexual desire for Jon peaked at that moment and I threw caution to the wind. It seemed like this was the perfect chance to make my fantasy come true. All I had to do was take the initiative. An uncontrollable urge to offer myself to him consumed me. The thought that I could be ruining my marriage crossed my mind, but I discarded that thought as my hands reached for the hem of my sun dress.

Silently, with one continuous motion I pulled the dress over my head and dropped it on the floor. I stood before Jon, my naked body exposed. My breasts heaved as I panted. I watched his eyes roam from my head to my toes; lingering on my breasts, then my hairy pubic mound before reversing direction. His eyes stopped when he was looking directly into mine.

He didn't speak. He put down the butter knife he was holding and reached to pull his shirt over his head. Then he started unbuckling his belt. Our eyes were locked together. I was trembling with anticipation. My mind was racing. The realization that I was going to cheat on Tim flashed through my head, but I couldn't stop myself. I had wanted this moment for so long and now it was about to become reality. Jon kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants down his legs. They fell to the floor in a pool around his feet. He kicked them aside. He was standing in front of me in just his socks and underwear. I could see the bulge his cock was making against the fabric of his boxers.

Before he could hook his fingers in the waist band to shed them I took the few steps that separated us. Jon wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. His kiss was flaming hot. We were lost in a most passionate kiss for minutes. He let one hand drop to my ass and I could feel the heat in his hand as he gripped my bare cheek. My naked tits pressing against his bare chest stoked my desire.

When we ended the kiss Jon took me by my shoulders, extended his arms. He looked into my eyes and said, "Are you sure?" In answer to his question I dropped to my knees in front of him. I put my hand on his bulge. Tim was right. His cock felt huge under my hand. I had to see it, touch the naked flesh. I had wanted this moment for so long. Now that I had put things in motion I was not about to stop. I hooked my fingers in the waist band of his boxers and slowly pulled them down his legs; increasing my anticipation.

His cock bent down as the shorts moved over it. I could see the base now and it was very thick. The dark pubic hair surrounding it was neatly trimmed. The more that was exposed the hotter I got. Veins ran the length of his shaft like vines wrapped around a tree trunk. When the waist band of his boxers cleared the head, Jon's thick cock sprang up almost slapping me in the face. I gasped. His cock was fully hard and it was huge. Tim called it. It had to be ten or more inches long and every bit of two inches thick. It had a slight downward curve to it. The head was swollen and purplish; the foreskin banded below the ridge of the head. His ball sack hung low between his thighs.

It was definitely the biggest cock I had ever seen. I anticipated how it was going to feel sliding into me. The thought that it might not fit never crossed my mind. My hand was trembling as my fingers wrapped around the base. It was hot against my palm. My fingers didn't quite complete the circle. I looked up into Jon's eyes as I slowly stroked his monster from the base to the head. His cock twitched in my hand as he smiled down at me.

This is where I had fantasized about being countless times. It was time to complete the transition to reality. I leaned forward taking the head of his cock in my mouth. It filled me causing my lips to stretch around it. I ran my tongue across the velvety head, slipping my tongue through the slit in the end. Jon and I moaned together as my mouth enveloped the head and a couple inches of his shaft. I got less than half of it in my mouth before I felt it touch my throat. I pulled back before I gagged myself.

I started sucking him then. I bobbed on the shaft taking as much as I could on every stroke. It stretched me to the max, but his cock felt wonderful in my mouth. I fondled his heavy balls with my free hand. Jon was moaning continuously. He put a hand gently on either side of my head and with tiny thrusts, fucked my mouth. I put a hand on my pussy. It was soaked with the juices pouring from me. I moaned around his cock as my fingers found my clitoris.

The pitch of Jon's moan changed and I felt his cock swell and throb. The first stream of cum surprised me. I hadn't expected him to cum so soon. I pulled off him until just the head of his cock was between my lips and let him finish cumming. It was plentiful. I had to swallow twice before he finished. I loved the taste of his silky fluid as it slid down my throat.

As I sucked the head of his cock trying to get all of his cum I came on my hand. I shuddered and moaned as fluids gushed from me onto the kitchen floor. That was a first for me. I had never squirted when I came before. The excitement and level of arousal was beyond anything I had ever experienced.

Jon finally spoke. "My god, Amy! That was amazing. I'm sorry I came so soon and without warning, but that was better than I ever imagined it would be. I ...,"

I stood up and kissed him; cutting off anything else he had to say. I could feel his semi- hard cock pressing against my stomach. "Oh Jon, don't be sorry. I loved it when you came; warning or not. I have wanted to do that for you since the day we met. I have never cheated on Tim, but somehow I knew I would with you if the opportunity presented itself. I kept hoping you would give me a sign you were interested, but you never did. When this opportunity presented itself I just couldn't take it any longer. I am so glad I took the chance that you would not reject me."

I was slowly stroking his cock as we talked. I was surprised to feel it growing hard again so soon. "God Jon. Your hot body makes me wet all the time, but I didn't expect this. I have never seen a cock as large as yours. Tim told me you were big after he saw you naked at the gym, but he only saw it flaccid so I couldn't really picture this." I squeezed his cock. "I want to feel you inside me. I have fantasized for months about it, but this is going to be better than any fantasy."

Jon picked me up and was carrying me to his bedroom. He sounded puzzled when he asked, "Tim told you about my dick? Really? Why would he do that?"

"Tim knows I have a fantasy of having sex with two men. He encourages me to pretend he is you when we make love. He tells me things to get me aroused. Him telling me about seeing your cock definitely aroused me. Since we met you, Tim and I have had a running fantasy about you. Tim apparently has a fantasy of watching me have sex with another man too. He mentions it all the time when we have sex, but he has never asked me if I would do it. I would readily agree to do it with you if he would ever ask.

We had reached the bedroom by the time I finished talking. Jon laid me on his bed. He looked down at me, raking his eyes across my body. My pussy tingled in anticipation of what was coming.

"I want to eat you up, Amy. I have fantasized about doing all sorts of things with you for far too long. I don't know what's going to happen after today, but right now lets just indulge ourselves and enjoy the pleasure we have craved." He lay down and kissed my inner thighs from my knees to the junction where they met my torso. He teased me with his tongue. Getting closer and closer to my pussy on every pass. My desire for Jon was driving me mad with lust.

Finally I felt the brush of his tongue across my labia. I moaned and begged for more. Jon dragged his tongue through my lips from the bottom to the top. Using his fingers he spread my lips so he could suck on my clitoris. I thought I would explode in orgasm when he did that. I bucked my hips into his face begging for more.

Jon settled in to eat me thoroughly. He used two fingers to fuck my pussy as he sucked my clitoris for a while. When I thought I couldn't take that anymore he changed and used his tongue to fuck me. My juices were flowing freely covering his face.

The next time he sucked my clitoris into his mouth while he simultaneously used a finger to caress my G-spot, I orgasmed. I screamed out loud from the overwhelming pleasure his tongue and finger was subjecting me to. My orgasm roared through me. Jon moaned as I came in his mouth. He swallowed and continued to tongue lash my pussy. My nerve endings were on fire. "Oh my god, Jon. You have to stop. I can't take anymore."

Jon ignored me and didn't stop. I could feel another orgasm building fast as he continued to eat my pussy. He was alternately running his tongue through my lips and pressing hard against my clitoris. The feeling of his tongue as it slid through my lips had me panting and humping his face again. "Oh yes. Eat my pussy, baby. Don't stop. That is so good. Umm, I'm gonna cum again."

Then he did something that blew my mind. He sucked my clitoris hard once before dragging his tongue down through my pussy lips all the way to my asshole. When his tongue slid over my bud he pushed it into my ass. I started cumming as he tongued my asshole. I couldn't believe how good that felt. Tim had played with my ass before and even put his dick in there, but it never felt like it did now. When my orgasm subsided, Jon quit tonguing my ass and tongued my pussy; sucking up my cum before he sat up. He immediately positioned himself between my legs with his cock laying on my pubic mound. He looked me in the eye, smiled and said, "Are you ready for this?"

Without hesitation I almost shouted, "Oh my god, yes!" Nervous about his size now, I added, "Be gentle though. I'm not sure it will fit."

Jon laughed. "Oh, it'll fit alright. Pretty soon you will be begging for all of it." He pulled back a little. Taking himself in hand he guided his huge cock to my opening. I felt the head stretching my pussy lips apart as it slowly entered me. It was an amazing feeling with just the head inside me. Jon kissed me before saying, "Do you want more?" That's when my complete fantasy was realized. I reached up and placed my hands on his pecs. The muscles were so huge, his nipples hard under my palms. "Yes. Fill me up baby. Go slow. I want to feel every inch of your wonderful cock entering me."

Jon flexed his hips and I felt him slip deeper into me. I could feel my vagina walls expand as he pushed more and more into me. The deeper he went the harder I squeezed his pecs, until finally, after what seemed like minutes, I felt the head of his cock pressing against my cervix. I felt stretched to the maximum. Jon humped me and the head pressed hard against my cervix causing me to yelp in pain.

"Uuh! Please take it easy, Jon. I can't take anymore. I've never had this much cock in me before."

He lowered his head and took one of my hard nipples in his mouth. I felt his teeth gently gnawing on it.

The pressure of his cock head on my cervix became a pleasant sensation. The sensations as he started to withdraw drew a slow moan from me. He stopped when just the head remained in me, then reversed his motion.

Once again the sensations as he penetrated me were exquisite. He stopped before he reached my cervix. He immediately withdrew and plunged back in slowly. I could feel every stroke in and out as my vagina stretched to accommodate him. I let go of his pecs and put my hands on his ass the way I had when Tim first put the fantasy in my head. I gripped Jon's ass cheeks and pulled him into me each time he withdrew. The sensations coursing through me were fantastic.

I was starting to feel comfortable with his size when Jon slowly increased his speed. I started moaning with arousal on every stroke. The more he fucked me the better it felt until I was begging him to not stop. He was hammering me rapidly, but being careful not to slam into my cervix. Unable to hold on to his ass, I gripped the bed sheets and wrapped my legs around the backs of his thighs and locked my ankles together as I begged him to fuck me.

Jon was holding himself off of me with one arm. His right hand was massaging my tits. I reached between us to rub my clitoris. My fingers brushed his cock so I wrapped them around it instead. His shaft sliding through my fingers as it alternately filled then emptied my pussy felt amazing. Another orgasm was fast approaching as I begged for more.

"Oh fuck me, Jon. I'm so close, baby. Ooh, here it is. I'm cumming!" My orgasm washed over me. My juices poured out of me soaking us both. I thought I would pass out from the pleasure I was experiencing. It had to be the excitement of finally having my fantasy fulfilled.

Jon continued to fuck me for a very long time. He had great stamina after cumming the first time. We changed positions. I got on my hands and knees and when he entered me from behind his cock felt even bigger. Jon reached around and cupped my breasts. I sat up on my knees and leaned into him as he pounded my pussy relentlessly. I came twice more before he rolled us to the bed. He raised my left leg and continued to feed me his cock. Jon withdrew completely and tugged on my hip. I rolled onto my back and he got between my spread legs. He fucked me in that position until he came.

When Jon's orgasm peaked he stopped moving; his cock deep in me. He came; flooding my pussy with his hot cum. He held still; his back arched driving his cock deep into me. His head was back and his face was filled with signs of his ecstasy. He stayed like that until he finished cumming. As the last waves of bliss washed over us Jon collapsed onto the bed beside me. He sighed deeply with his satisfaction. We lay there recovering. Basking in the feeling of contentment after such an intense fuck.

I was totally exhausted both physically and mentally. I had cheated on Tim with his best friend, but the feeling of guilt I expected never materialized. I loved Tim and never would hurt him intentionally, but fucking Jon had been building since the day we met him. Whether we would ever repeat this day was not something I knew at that moment. What I did know was that I had loved every second from the time Jon took me in his arms and I had no regrets.

On the physical side I thought it had been some of the best sex I had ever had. I mulled the difference between Tim and Jon. I loved the way Jon's huge cock made me feel as it expanded my vaginal canal more than it had ever been before. Sex with Jon was filled with extraordinary sensations that only a massive cock like his can produce, but I had not been able to completely relax for fear of the pain if he lost control and went too deep in me.

With Tim on the other hand, there was no fear of excruciating pain if he drove deep into me. I loved how Tim could pound me wildly during the height of our passions. I could abandon myself to the sensations as his hips smashed into my crotch or ass as he fucked me furiously. Thinking about the difference, I decided that I preferred Tim's size, but I did love Jon's huge cock

Jon stirred. I turned to him and rolled on top. I kissed him and our tongues tangled lazily. "Oh my god, Jon. That was incredible. It was everything I imagined it would be and more. That was total bliss. I know I should probably feel guilty about this, but I don't. If we don't ever get to do this again I can be happy that I had you at least this once."

Jon put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him. I felt content with my head resting on his massive chest as I listened to him say, "It was good for me too, Amy. I can't believe how satisfied you have made me. I have dreamed of this for months, but the reality is ten times better than I imagined. This is something I have wanted since the first day we met. You have no idea. At first I didn't have the nerve to try. Then the three of us became good friends and I didn't want to ruin that by ... If you don't want to do this again because we could end up hurting Tim, I understand, but I definitely hope we can repeat this afternoon again."

"I want more, Jon, but I am afraid too. Let me see how things go at home. See if I can handle facing Tim after this. If I can make it through the next couple of days without developing a crushing guilt I think we will be alright. I hope I can because I sure want more of this." I squeezed his cock in my hand.

As we lay there talking and petting each other I had an idea. "Jon, I think I might have a solution. I told you that Tim fantasizes about watching you and me having sex. He does it almost every time we make love. Would you be willing to have a threesome with us if I can ever get the nerve to tell him I want you to join us? We could have all the sex we want if that were to happen. There's also my fantasy of having two men at the same time if you are into it."

"Oh my god, Amy. I want to have you any way I can and if that means a threesome I am more than willing. If Tim wants me to join you, I would love to help make your fantasies a reality. If you can't bring it up though, I understand. Either way, I hope that this is not the last time we can have sex."