Forbidden India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, the madness had taken Savitri. Nipa's thoughts centered on her sister's husband, and of the scandal that would take place if such things were to become known.

"Sister, you must stop!" Nipa warned her sibling.

Savitri pushed her body away from Windsor, turning to face the other woman. "You must not tell anyone, Nipa. Not anyone. It cannot be that Pritam is the only one of us who can have an adventure! Look at how boring we've become. All we do is talk, talk, talk all the day through! You must stay close, sister, because it will not look good for me if I go back alone!"

Nipa stood there stunned. Her sister meant to take Windsor as she had taken the large banana the day before. Had they really become such boring women that they needed this sort of excitement?

The younger sister saw how Windsor's cock grew, as the two of them kissed on the blanket. She saw how Windsor's hands went all over her sister's body, and how Savitri was in such a hurry to touch all of him as well. The cock became even larger, as the new couple writhed there on the blanket. Her sister truly had gone mad this time!

Another shock came to Nipa, when Savitri twisted her body around. Windsor's cock was tremendous by then, yet still her sister brought her face down on it. It was so large that hardly any of it fit into Savitri's mouth. Then the form of it was covered up when her sister's hair cascaded down to shroud what she was doing. Windsor's strong arms came into play. The old man seemed almost to lift the entire back half of Savitri, before he settled her legs near his head. While Savitri had captured the Windsor Cock with her mouth, Windsor was doing something to Savitri's backside.

Because she had never seen this maneuver before, Nipa walked around the new lovers. There, she discovered that Windsor was using his mouth to stimulate her sister's middle. Nipa knew this position could be done, but not Pritam nor Savitri nor anyone else she knew had ever done this. A woman was expected to do such things to a man, but men would scoff at returning this same pleasure to their women. That is the way things were, until now that so many different things were happening.

All manner of thoughts ran through Nipa's head. It had all started when Pritam's husband had run away, which shamed the family greatly. That man was her brother, and now he was gone and left his entire family behind! If her brother had not abandoned Pritam, Pritam would have never approached Windsor. If she had not told Savitri about the Windsor Cock, then her sister would have never been overcome with her madness. Everything was unraveling before Nipa's eyes, and it would get even worse when the rest of the locals found out about it!

Savitri's moans broke Nipa out of her confusion. She looked at her sister's taut backside, at her lean legs and at Windsor's face embedded into her backside. What sorts of things could be going on there, Nipa asked herself. How could they pleasure Savitri so much to make her sister cry out as she was doing?

Firsthand, Nipa had seen Savitri go through her climax the day before. She was seeing it again, but there was no banana in her sister this time. Instead, it was Windsor's mouth taking her sister to such lofty places.

Nipa felt a sensation of strangeness and repulsion the day before, when she'd held the banana up for her sister. It was still strange for her, to know that she'd given her own sister a climax. Hearing her sister's noises for a second time brought a new, sexual heat from within her body. She imagined putting another banana into her sister, so she could hear Savitri's cries again. She imagined what sorts of pleasures a man might bring to a woman by kissing and licking at her middle, as Windsor was doing. If Nipa had a banana in her grip, perhaps she would use it on herself, while her sister and Windsor frolicked before her.

Savitri began squirming around again, causing Nipa to wonder what she was up to now. The younger sister watched as Savitri straddled Windsor's thighs. The older girl pulled her hair back, a useless gesture as it soon returned to its unkempt ways. Then, Savitri took hold of the Windsor cock and began her descent.

Nipa took one step, then two, so she could see all that was happening. That large thing that was too large went into her sister, just as the banana had gone the day before. Savitri's eyes met hers for an instant, enough to reaffirm the mad lust taking her over. The older of the two sisters looked to be overwhelmed with cock, so much that she was moaning out loudly when only a half of it had gone into her.

Savitri began a constrained lovemaking on Windsor's cock, where her hair and breasts bounced, even as Windsor's hands tried to tame her down. Nipa walked around to see her sister's back and backside, and the way that thick manhood tightly held her womanly flesh. She observed the half of Windsor's cock that was still in the open, and the man's scrotum hanging there between his legs. For a second, only a second, Nipa imagined herself in the place of her sister, impaled by the Cock of Windsor. Then she drove the mad thoughts away and stepped off.

Nipa went to stand next to Windsor's unfinished house, feeling delirious over what she heard and saw going on out there. Her middle was moist and dripping already. How full of embarrassment she would have been, if the wrong person were to see her in such a state of hot desire. She remembered how far away her sari was, still hanging there on the branches, and how nude she stood here in a place she was not supposed to be at.

Nipa entered Windsor's cabin, putting her back against an unfinished wall. Her hand went between her legs and her fingers began plying her womanhood. Nipa's senses became heightened and acute, as she listened to her sister's moans and to the sounds the old man was making below her. Her fingers whirled around faster, when Savitri's moans revealed her coming climax. When the older sister cried out over Windsor's form, Nipa had her own convulsions inside the unfinished house. Both sisters had their climaxes at nearly the same moment.

"Nipa, where have you gone?" Savitri called out, several minutes later. "Have you left me behind, sister?"

Nipa went to the door of Windsor's cabin to reveal her place. Her hand and thighs were moist and sticky.

Savitri saw her. "We must hurry back. We have been gone too long!"

The sisters hurried into the river, wiping the evidence away into the water as they went.

Pritam came home that evening, on the same bus that brought back all the local men. This was supposed to be a time of rest for the woman, for she was not scheduled to work for the next four days. Unfortunately, there arose a clamor the moment she stepped from the bus and onto the ground. There, in the midst of all the workmen, Pritam stood in the same spot, wearing her tight blouse and jeans and seemingly frozen in place.

Five local women approached her, accusing Pritam of seducing their husbands not at home, but out in the city. Who knew what sorts of things went on in Chennai, the women accused her, or even on the bus ride to and from that place? Perhaps those tight jeans were removed the moment the bus left the cantonment!

After a time, Pritam overcame her shock and began to argue with all five of her accusers. To the sisters it was a clear matter. The local women were jealous of Pritam's Western clothing, and of the way the men now looked at her curvy breasts and backside. Savitri and Nipa came to their sister in-law's defense, preventing the tumult from escalating into a bigger fight and dragging the woman indoors.

"Always, they say I have done this and that, when none of it is true!" Pritam's heated voice carried all over the first floor of their house. "When have I ever made up a lie against any of them, as they are doing to me now with their bitter lips? When, sisters?"

"Never, sister, never." Nipa consoled the angry woman.

"We will take the attention away from these women and put it on ourselves." Savitri, always the thoughtful one, came up with a plan. "Will you join me, Nipa?"

"I don't understand, sister. What do you speak of?"

"We will go the fabric shop and buy material to fashion clothing such as what Pritam wears. The three of us will wear Western clothing together."

Pritam laughed, thinking that Savitri was not serious.

"Sister, you've gone mad again!" Nipa looked at the other woman in shock.

"Think of it, Nipa." Savitri tried again. "We see what the women wear in the cinema. Some wear the traditional sari, but others dress in the Western style. If we do this, then Pritam will no longer become a single target. Those women are very pretty, aren't they; that we see in the cinema? Don't you want to dress like a pretty actress?

Nipa was already pretty. She didn't need any Western clothing to help her with that, or to hug her body the way Pritam's clothing hugged hers.

"I am going to the store now." Savitri resolved. "We have just enough time to purchase the fabric before the store is closed. Tonight we can sew the clothes and tomorrow the three of us can wear them. Pritam will not be a target because all three of us will dress the same."

The other two watched Savitri leave the house.

"She isn't serious about it." Pritam said, as she went to look through the window. "She'll come back right away."

From a few feet behind, Nipa's gaze couldn't help but linger on Pritam's blouse, which was a pretty white color. Pritam's backside was a tremendous thing. Nipa could not turn away from it, or from the way Pritam's tight jeans revealed its shape.

"I think she really is going to the shop." Pritam said, over her shoulder. "Can you imagine Savitri in a Western skirt?"

Nipa neared the window, pretending to look as Pritam was doing. In reality, the youngest of the three sisters was approaching that big, round backside. She imagined that without clothes, that backside was a set of large brown swells, comparing it to the much smaller, tighter backside of her sister.

Pritam turned to look at her. "What is your opinion, Nipa? Should we go and bring her back or should we follow her to the store? What are you staring at so much?"

"Your pants." Nipa said, hoping to deflect the question. "I cannot imagine wearing such clothing."

Pritam's eyes went back to the window. "Do you know how we comment to each other about the clothing the actresses wear? Have we not said it a million times how we wished we could be as bold as those women? Here is a chance to do that very thing! I am going, Nipa. Will you come with me?"

"I don't know." Nipa admitted.

"We must hurry, before the store is closed!"

Nipa watched as Pritam went to the door. Soon, the woman's form was seen through the window. Nipa watched as Pritam's thick thighs strode, and as her large backside swung from one side to the other as she walked.

Before Pritam could get too far away, Nipa hurried out the door after her.

The three of them worked late into the evening. The husbands of both Savitri and Nipa came by to see what they were doing. They had seen the kind of attention that Pritam was getting now that she wore Western clothes, but they were split as to their reaction. Nipa's husband did not want other men to see his wife's form that way. On the other hand, Savitri's husband thought it would make other men jealous. The men thought they made the final decision, when they told the sisters not to wear the clothes they were creating until the following afternoon when they got home from work. While the sisters said they would listen, at the same time they both knew they weren't going to obey their husbands. What they were sewing was not for the eyes of the local men, but for the local women.

The blouses were the most difficult things to make. Savitri cut the neckline on hers once, and then a second time, while trying to mimic what she had seen in the cinema. In the end, she put her blouse on in front of the others to see how well they liked it. Next it was Nipa's turn. Because she was so shy, they left her blouse with a more generous amount of material. Her breasts would show through it, but not her cleavage, as was the case with Savitri's blouse.

"Your sister was looking at my pants earlier." Pritam revealed, later that night when the rest of the household had gone outside to their cots. "I think we should give Nipa a very tight skirt!"

"No!" Nipa refused, her frightened tone provoking her sisters to laugh.

Once Savitri's skirt was finished, she put it on and modeled it for her sisters. "What do you think, sisters?"

"You will have many tongues wagging tomorrow!" Pritam exclaimed. "Let us prepare my skirt next!"

While two of them worked on the skirt, Savitri went around the house to make sure no one else was about. She came back with an air of security about her. "Pritam, I must tell you something, but you must promise not to tell any person what I say."

"Do not say I have ever betrayed your trust, because I have not." Pritam returned. She took confidence very seriously.

"I know this." Savitri said, as she neared the other two. "Here is my secret. With Nipa as my witness, I went out to the river today and took the Windsor Cock."

"No!" Pritam started laughing. "The Windsor Cock would split you in half, sister!"

"Well, I didn't take all of it. Only what I could fit!"

Those two started laughing, while Nipa was fully embarrassed that they could talk so openly about such things. They were still in such moods when Pritam removed her pants and replaced them with her new and very tight skirt. Pritam turned her back to the sisters, showing off her sizable rump, especially when she leaned over the table.

"Nipa, your eyes are falling out of your head!" Savitri laughed.

The younger woman's face flushed. "I only wonder what my skirt will look like when it is done. That is all!"

"Admit it, Nipa." Pritam teased. "You like to stare at my backside just like the men do."

Pritam wiggled her butt in a saucy way, while Savriti laughed. When Pritam turned back around, she faced the older sister. "If you come to the river with me, we can pay a visit to Windsor tomorrow."

"You would go to him again?" Savitri asked in disbelief.

"Only if you come with me."

"I couldn't! My husband will surely know it if I did! He will say, what is this problem with your middle, Savitri? Have you slept with an elephant while I was away?"

"If we go together, there will be no suspicion about it." Pritam confided. "We always go off together when we don't have to watch over the children."

"This is true."

They both looked at Nipa.

"Well, say something, sister." Savitri nudged her quiet sibling. "Will you come with us to the river tomorrow?"

"I will not take the Windsor Cock." Nipa refused.

Pritam laughed. "You would have to get past me to do that."

Nipa wanted to see her in-law's big rump stretching out the skirt again. The thought of it was driving her as mad as Savitri had been that morning. "Pritam, you said that Windsor took you from behind."

"He did."

"Will you lean over the table again and show me how we did it?"

"There was no table. It was on a blanket on the ground."

"Pretend there was a table, so you won't have to go to the floor to show me."

Pritam went to bend over the table and to playfully wiggle her backside.

"Was it Windsor who always moved, or did you move as well?"

"Well, it was difficult for me to move!" Pritam laughed. "His cock was very large!"

"Show me, sister."

Pritam started to wiggle her butt back and forth. "I moved like this."

Nipa glanced at her older sister, but by then the madness had her. She went over to where Pritam was, coming in very close to that extra large backside. "Pretend I am Windsor standing behind you."

"Nipa, you must stop this!" The darker woman laughed. "You will make me want to go to the river tonight to see Windsor again!"

Still, Pritam rolled her backside against Nipa's hips. This brought hard breaths from the younger woman's mouth. She set her hands on Pritam's sides. "Did he touch you here?"

Pritam bumped her butt against the woman behind her, apparently getting as caught up in the moment as Nipa was. "His hands went everywhere. I especially enjoyed his hands on my breasts."

Again, Nipa cast a glance at her older sister. Savitri watched her, as shocked as Nipa had been when Savitri had slept with Windsor. Then Nipa leaned over to clasp both of Pritam's large breasts with her hands.

"Like this?" Nipa asked.

"He squeezed them many times."

Nipa started squeezing on those large melons that hung from Pritam's chest. Her hands were even squeezing sultry moans from the thicker woman's throat. "Like this?"

"Yes, yes, like that." Pritam's hot voice said.

In the grip of madness, Nipa no longer wanted Pritam's tight blouse to encumber her. She tugged at the ends, feeling the softness of Pritam's belly before she exposed the big bra the woman wore. Through the bra, she cupped Pritam's breasts until the bra itself became an obstacle. She pulled it away, eagerly clasping the brown mammary in both hands once they were let loose.

"Savitri, will you look at what your sister is doing to me?" Pritam moaned. "Will you move to stop her? She's is putting a great heat into me!"

The older sibling did respond, by running out of the room. Nipa didn't care where Savitri went, as long as her hands could grope on Pritam until she had enough of it.

When Savitri returned, she held out a large banana in her hand. A new fervor coursed through Nipa's head, as she thought of her sister bouncing on such a large fruit only a couple of days before.

"Pritam, I must pull your skirt up." Nipa said, breathlessly. "I must put my hands on the rest of you, just as Windsor did."

"You've left me in great want for a man, Nipa!" Pritam complained. "The river is too far! It will take me an hour to find Windsor, because you've made me so dizzy that I will get lost while looking for him. Go and fetch your husband from the cots, so that he can subdue this heat coming out of me. It is your fault for provoking me in such a way!"

Nipa shuddered, as she thought of her husband sleeping with Pritam. She actually wondered if her husband would do it, if she brought the man into the house and he saw the thick woman leaning on the table this way. It excited her even more, to imagine her husband in the room with them.

Nipa's hands went to Pritam's rump. She pulled the tight skirt up to expose Pritam's panties, which were white and wide. Again, shudders went through the younger girl. She had seen Pritam's underwear earlier while Pritam had changed, but this time she could put her hands on it. Not only that, but she could pull those panties out of the way. In moments, Nipa's small hands were coursing over the sea of brown skin. Pritam moaned as her bum was groped, and as her hot, wet middle was brushed over by slender fingers.

"Savitri, go and fetch your husband because Nipa will not fetch hers!" Pritam demanded.

Instead, the oldest sister handed Nipa the large banana. Nipa took it, seeing that her sister had nipped the end off, leaving it round and smooth. Her hand went to Pritam's middle, but when her fingers touched the woman's blossom she nearly lost her senses. Pritam's middle was so much larger than hers. It seemed to have a million folds to it, unlike the gentle seams that she and Savitri had.

The banana, Nipa told herself, it is there already so use it. She brought its smooth end up close to Pritam's nest of wild hair, before pushing it into place. Pritam cried out, loud enough that Nipa wanted to put the entire thing into Pritam to provoke her even more. The banana slipped in like soft butter.

While the feverish Nipa thrust the fruit into Pritam, Savitri reached out to grasp one of the large, swinging breasts under her.