Home is Where The Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

The conversation switched to her marriage. She again commented on how he pretty much ignored her, working late, and always making excuses that he was tired. Paula did succeed in getting me to almost spit my soda out when she added that when he did sleep with her she would have been better off doing it herself. From there she became serious and talked about how she knew something was wrong and stayed anyway. She told herself it was for the boys, but in reality she felt she couldn't do better.

Finally things reached the last straw when he called her on Valentine's Day three years ago and said he had to cancel their plans, a client needed a last minute change and he had to stay. Paula had been pissed off and decided to go keep the reservations and picking up a girlfriend, went to the restaurant. That was when she saw her husband at their table with his secretary of the last ten years. I shook my head and figured I probably had that look of pity on my face now. How could someone do that to a woman like her? When she finished Paula had taken my hand again, and told me that was why my card had been so perfect today. Valentines had been the day her marriage officially ended.

I tried to steer the conversation forward asking her why she wasn't dating now, and with a shrug she said that the guys her age all reminded her of her husband and in general seemed like they were looking for mother's and babysitters more than they were a partner. I dropped the subject after she made the 'men her age' comment and brought up the food again. During the entire conversation it was everything I could do not to continue to stare at her, especially her chest. The dress was damn low cut and she kept leaning forward over the table. Several times I caught a good look at her red lace bra and the soft curves of her more than ample chest.

Every time she would look away my eyes would drift there, and then quickly look away as she would face me again. I kept wondering if she had caught me or not. In the back of my mind a voice that was growing louder and louder told me that she had and didn't care. She had dressed this way for a reason, the only question was whether or not she was just enjoying me looking or if there were more to it. I kept trying not to think about it. If anything if I had been embarrassing myself before, I would make a total fool of myself if it came to anything serious. I'd been with two girls in my life and they were girls, not a woman like this.

The check came signaling the end of dinner and after the waiter took her credit card, Paula snapped her fingers.

"Oh, Jamie I keep forgetting I need to ask you something."

"What's that?"I asked, feeling myself getting excited, was she going to invite me back to her place?

"I think my gutters are clogged, would want to come over tomorrow and clean them? I'll pay you."

"Gutters?" I repeated. "Oh, sure yeah I can do that."

"Great!" She exclaimed.

Unless clean my gutter was a code for something fun, I could officially put Gino's and my fantasies away, at least until I was in bed alone anyway. Paula paid the check and being the chivalrous guy I was, I once again let her walk in front of me through the restaurant. While my eyes lingered on that perfect ass, I thought that tonight's little fantasy wouldn't exactly be a sweet one. When we went outside I tapped Paula on the shoulder and gestured over to the valet, who sure enough was staring at her. She laughed and leaning on my shoulder, bent her leg and made a show of fixing her shoe. I had to say I didn't mind the show, and got a kick out of her showing off. I started to wonder how much the three glasses of wine she'd had, had to do with this.

We drove in silence, I was both disappointed, yet in a way relieved that all this had really been was a nice night. Granted I'd be going home horny, but at least I hadn't been forward and looked like a fool. We were nearing the highway, when Paula suddenly pulled over to the side of the road.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"You know I just thought of something." Paula said, turning to face me. "You're going to come tomorrow and do my gutters right?"

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

"Well it's after ten, and I live down the road, instead of me taking you home and coming to get you in the morning, why don't you just spend the night at my house?"

"Spend the night?" I shook my head. "I don't know Paula. I don't want to put you out."

"It's not putting me out Jamie, I have two extra bedrooms plus the couch, plenty of room."

I really didn't want to have to sleep a room away from her. My mind was in overdrive as it was. Grasping at straws I told her, "Yeah, but I don't have any clothes with me."

"My kids left stuff, I'm sure something of theirs will fit."

"Yeah but..."

"Look Jamie, this will save me a lot of driving and honestly," She gave me an embarrassed smile. "The wine is kind of kicking in and I'm not sure I want to drive to Providence and back."

"Oh," I nodded. "Well yeah okay, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Thank you." She smiled as she pulled back out into traffic. "I'll make it worth your while trust me."

"You will?" I asked, and then wanted to kick myself.

"Yup, I'll make you a nice breakfast and when you're done I'll bring you to see your aunt again. How's that? Will that make it up to you?"

Not as much as something else would I thought, but responded, "That would be great Paula, and you don't have to pay me."

"Don't worry about that, we'll work something out, I'm sure. In the meantime, this will be fun, I'll make popcorn and we can watch a movie tonight."

"Sounds fun." I told her, sitting on a couch next to a hot woman, sounded...frustrating, but hell it beat my frigid room and annoying neighbors.

When we got to her house we went into the living room where after turning on the small lamp next to the couch, Paula told me to have a seat. I sat in the corner of the couch and watched as she removed her jacket, jeez this could really turn into a long night. Holding her coat, Paula said,

"You're sure you're going to stay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm going to change, this dress was fun for the night, but not too comfortable to lounge around in."

"Okay." I nodded.

I watched as she slipped her shoes off and leaning over, rubbed the top of her foot.

"Damn these things hurt. It's been a long time since I wore heels like these." Straightening up she continued. "Well I'm going to change, why don't you take your shoes off and get comfortable?"

Paula walked away and as she suggested, I kicked off my shoes and undid the first couple of buttons on my shirt. I looked over at the picture of Paula wearing the black dress and was relieved that she was changing. I'd rather her be sitting next to me in her usual baggy shapeless clothes than that damn dress, with those stockings. I sank down into the plush couch and sighed contentedly, a movie, a warm bed to sleep in, more time with Paula tomorrow, and I would get to see aunty. All that after the best night I'd had in... well maybe the best night I've ever had. I heard Paula coming down the hallway and as she came into the room, she said, "Now this is much better."

I turned to look at her and felt my heart stop in my chest. Oh, fuck me.

Paula was wearing a short, no scratch that, very short red robe. The damn thing barely went to her mid thigh, leaving me staring at almost the entire length of her gorgeous legs. I really think that my mouth was open, but Paula didn't seem to notice. She was holding two glasses of wine, and leaning ove,r passed one to me.

"Here you go Jamie, just don't tell anyone I'm contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"I...I won't" I choked out.

The robe was loosely tied and when she leaned over, I found myself staring straight down at her large round tits. Just before she straightened up, I swore I caught a glimpse of the darker skin around her nipples. Paula sat down next to me so close our hips were touching, and I felt my breathing begin to pick up as I looked down at her legs. Putting the glass to my lips, I three long swallows of the wine. I winced at the taste, but the warm sensation it sent down my throat and into my stomach seemed to help me stop my heart from pounding.

Paula was looking straight ahead, sipping her wine. She didn't say anything and had a thoughtful look on her face. My eyes wandered down to her chest, where I could see the curve of her left tit through the partially open robe. I quickly chugged the rest of the wine, and leaning forward put the glass on the coffee table. "Wow, guess I'm slow." Paula said. "I'll have to catch up."

Tipping the glass back, she drained it in a couple of long swallows. After putting it next to mine, she sat back into the couch, and leaning over, rested her head on my shoulder. If this were another girl I would have seen this as an invitation to put my arm around her, instead I just sat there, my hands in my lap, my rapidly swelling lap. Bending her leg, Paula brought her knee up to her chest and rubbed her foot.

"Damn, my feet really are sore."

Oh this was not fair, I thought as the bottom of the robe moved exposing the inside of her upper thigh. Her skin looked soft and inviting, and what I wouldn't give to feel it under my lips. My cock was now painfully hard and pushing its way down my leg. I shifted my hands so she wouldn't see it and trying to sound casual, said,

"My ex used to waitress, she'd come home complaining her feet hurt after every shift."

"Really?" Paula lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me. "You know, I bet a nice caring guy like you used to rub them for her, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "She used to like it and..."

"Well then seeing you know how to give a foot rub, you can make mine feel better."

Turning on the couch, Paula leaned her back against the other arm, and swinging her legs up deposited her feet directly into my lap. I swallowed hard at the sight of her bare feet with their deep red toe nails, on my leg. Speaking of hard, her feet had narrowly missed my aching dick that was straining to escape my underwear. I looked away from her feet, to see Paula looking at me expectantly. The robe had hiked up higher and was almost to her hips. If her hands had not been holding the middle of it down, I would have been able to see right...

"Well?" Paula asked, breaking into my thoughts. "Are you going to rub my feet, or do they need to be on a cute young girl for you to do that?"

"Oh sorry," I muttered, "I was just ummm..."

"Looking at my legs?" Paula grinned. "I'd be disappointed if you weren't."

"I..."

"Jamie, will you please rub my feet?"

Paula had lowered her head and given me the big brown eyes as she asked, and feeling like a drowning man going under for the last time, I took her right foot in my hands and started to massage it. Her skin was amazingly soft and her foot fit perfectly in my hands as I started kneading the base of her toes with my thumbs. As I did this, I moved my other hand to her heel and began to squeeze it gently.

"Oh, Jamie, that feels soooo nice" Paula cooed.

Her voice sent a thrill through me and I started working my thumbs down from her toes, into the soft skin of the sole of her foot. Putting her foot down on my thigh, I grabbed the other and began to rub them both at once. Paula sighed her approval and looking over at her, I let out a sigh of my own. Paula was resting her head on the arm of the couch. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. From those lips were coming tiny little coos and sighs each time I pushed my thumb into her soft flesh. Paula was moving her legs back and forth, flexing her feet against my hands. Each time she did it, I watched the robe starting to ride up a little more. Her hand was resting between her legs, holding the robe there. My eyes widened as I saw her red tipped fingers rubbing across the material. Was she...

"Will you be a dear, and rub my calves' honey? Those shoes made them sore too."

Honey? My heart was now hammering in my chest. There could be no doubt here, unless she was just out to tease me, fuck with me and go to bad happy she had what it took so to speak. Regardless of what was going on, I quickly slid my hands up just past her ankles. Wrapping my hands under her legs I began kneading her calves. Paula lifted her legs, placing her feet flat on my legs to give me better access to the backs of her legs. That move also gave my eyes access to even more of her thighs. I could see the backs of her thighs going right down to the beginning of the curve of her ass. Again, except for that strategically placed part of the robe I was seeing everything she had under there.

What I was not seeing was panties, was she not wearing them? I forced myself to concentrate on her legs. Not that that was a problem, her skin was soft, smooth and warm under my hand. I worked my way up her calves and when I reached the soft spot behind her knees, Paula breathed, "Oh yes, right there, oh that's nice!"

She had all but moaned this and I wanted to moan myself. My heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing. I kept staring up her robe and debating whether or not to get it over with, just run my hand up that creamy thigh and see what she said. Hell what did I have to lose? She was giving me the signals, she couldn't get mad, or could she? She could do anything she wanted here. I stopped rubbing the backs of her knees and paused, trying to get up the nerve to either go higher or just stop rubbing.

"You can keep going," Paula whispered.

I looked up to see her eyes were now open and staring into mine.

"Go ahead honey, I won't stop you." She smiled, "And I know you want too."

My reply turned into a gasp as lifting her left foot, Paula put it directly on top of my hard cock.

"Oh," I tried to speak, but it turned into an idiotic moan as she started sliding her foot across my aching flesh. "Oh.... Not fair." I managed to get out.

"Not Fair?" Paula asked. "I'll tell you what's not fair."

She sat up and swung her legs out of my lap. Shit! I'd fucked it up, I'd said something...

"What's not fair," Paula continued as she stood up. "Is that a great guy like you is in the situation you're in."

As she spoke, she got onto her knees on the couch, facing me.

"What's not fair is that I wasted so many years on an asshole that never cared about me."

Paula leaned over and put her arms around me. Pulling me towards her, she placed her lips to my ear and whispered.

"What would not be fair is for the two of us to go to bed alone tonight thinking of each other, when we could be doing this."

Placing her hand on my cheek, Paula turned my face to hers and kissed me softly. I was so surprised I didn't kiss back, instead I closed my eyes, overwhelmed by the feeling of her soft lips against mine.

"Don't you want to kiss me Jamie?" She asked. "Haven't you thought about it?"

I opened my eyes and said softly, "Yes."

"Then do it," She winked, "Give your Valentine her kiss."

Paula closed her eyes, and turning her head, parted her lips. Before I could lose my nerve, I leaned in and kissed her. I was going for a quick one, but as I started to pull back, she slipped her hand behind my head. Holding me to her lips, she kissed me hard. I heard a pathetic whimpering sound and realized it was coming from me, as her full lips began to slide across mine. I kissed her back, harder and more confidently than before and heard her moan in her throat. That sound sent a thrill through me, and turning sideways on the couch so that I was facing her, I slipped my arms under hers and pulled her to me.

Our kiss picked up in intensity, she was pushing her lips hard against mine and I could feel her hand trembling against the back of my head. Her other hand came around and slipping into my shirt, she started rubbing my chest. Paula's lips parted and I felt her tongue press against my lips. With another desperate whimper, I opened my mouth to accept it. Instead of sliding it into my mouth, Paula chose to tease, her tongue darting out and flicking across the edge of my lips, as I tried to capture it between them.

Paula's fingers found my nipple and gave it a pinch. I gasped and as my mouth opened she thrust her tongue into my mouth where it slid across mine. I moaned in my throat as our tongues played across each other. Paul had removed her hand from my shirt and was now undoing the buttons as we continued to share the hottest kiss I could have ever imagined. As if to disprove that last thought, Paula made it even hotter. Letting my shirt go, she reached down and grabbed my wrist. Pulling my hand from her side, she pushed it into her robe and onto her tit.

I groaned into her still probing tongue as I wrapped my hand around her large firm tit. Paula sighed softly as I began to fondle it. I felt her hard nipple pressing into the palm of my hand, and sliding my hand down, started rubbing my fingers across it.

"Oh, yes!" Paula moaned.

She leaned her head back, and with no hesitation, I buried my face in her neck, eagerly kissing the soft skin just under her ear. Paula whimpered in my ear, and the sound caused my already throbbing cock to twitch in my pants. I took her nipple between my fingers and started rolling it gently between them, while continuing to kiss and lick as much of her slender neck as I could get to. Again I felt Paula's hands on my shirt, finishing the buttons and pulling it open. I heard her sigh as she began running her hands up and down my chest and stomach.

I moved my other hand into her robe and was rewarded with another whimper as I cupped her other tit and began caressing her swollen nipple with my thumb. Paula pushed me hard, sending me back into the corner of the couch. Leaning forward her lips found mine and this time all but attacked them. She was now straddling my thigh and even through my pants I could feel the heat from her pussy. Her pussy, oh my God, I was going to get to...

I stopped as Paula removed her mouth from mine and leaned away from me. I let her tits go and looked at her as she sat there staring at me. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing so hard that I could see her tits rising and falling with each breath. Speaking of her tits, the robe was still tied, but wide open.

"Oh goddamn." I whispered as I took in the sight of them.

They looked even bigger than they felt and despite her age seemed to be standing up quite well. Her rose colored nipples looked as hard as my cock felt, and they each seemed to point up just a little.

"You like?" She asked, panting.

"Oh, yeah."

"Good because they're all yours honey."

Standing up, Paula came over to stand between my legs and grabbing the tie undid the robe and let it drop to the floor. I could feel my mouth fall open as I saw all she was wearing was a skimpy red thong. Raising her hands up over her head, Paula whispered, "How do you like your gift honey?"

"Oh, I..." I stammered. I tried to get myself under control, but Christ was she hot. "You're incredible."

I meant it, her tits had lifted even higher as her arms went up, and my eyes roamed from them to her hips and long shapely legs.

"Wait there's more," Paula said with a giggle that made my cock jump.

Turning around, she bent over, presenting her ass to me. The thong was literally only a string leaving her ass completely exposed. Her cheeks were round and like her tits surprisingly firm. I started to reach out to grab it, but she turned around.

"You have far too much clothing on Jamie," she pointed at my chest. "Take that shirt off."

I did as she said, hoping she couldn't see my hands shaking. I tossed the shirt to the floor and looked up at her.

"Sit back." She said.

I hesitated, and bringing her leg up, she put her bare foot on my shoulder and pushed. No sooner had my back hit the couch, then she put her right knee on the couch next to my thigh. Swinging her other leg over me, she placed it between my leg and the couch so that she was straddling me. She let her weight go and I groaned as I felt her pussy pressing down on my cock. I was so hard it was starting to hurt, but right now all I could think of was Paula's huge tits, right in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaning in , kissed me long and hard. I put my arms around her waist and as she shoved her tongue into my mouth, slid my hands up and down the smooth skin of her back. Damn she was soft!

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers