Home is Where The Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

Breaking the kiss, Paula smiled and said, "Well Valentine, are you ready to really start celebrating?"

"I..."

To my amazement I felt a moment of doubt. What was I doing here? Taking advantage of a lonely woman? No I hadn't made the first move, if anything she was coming onto me. I had the crazy thought that we were friends and it was never smart to be with a friend.

"Jamie?"

"I...Paula, are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't I seem sure?"

"Yeah, but it's kind of..." I looked for a word. "Wrong?"

Sliding her fingers up through my hair, she asked. "Jamie, are you seeing anyone?"

"No."

"Neither am I. So what is the problem?"

"I..." I swallowed and finally said it. "I don't have anything Paula, I'm a beggar...."

I was stopped by her finger at my lips.

"What we have is not what we are." Leaning in she gave me a soft sweet kiss. "Jamie what you have can't be bought, you're a sweet, caring man, and," she smiled "a damn good looking one too."

"But I'm a kid." I whispered.

"No Jamie, you're not. You're not a good looking kid; you're a good looking man. And you know why I want this?"

I shook my head, unable to speak as when she leaned forward I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest.

"Honey," she began in my ear. "You have made me feel something no one's made me feel in years, desired. I can see it in your eyes you want me, and I love that look. But what I love most is you were not going to try. The last two men I dated were my age, and they were like grabby little teenagers on a first date, just thought I would. Honey, I was all but throwing it at you, and you were not going to make a move. Because you respect me, even though you want me, and because of that you, my sweet valentine are going to have me."

Sitting back up, she wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy onto my crotch and causing me to moan.

"And it sure feels like you want me too."

"Oh, I do." I said.

"Then no more talk honey, this girl has waited long enough."

She wasn't kidding, before I could answer her lips were on mine and her hands were holding the sides of my face, so I couldn't move. Not that I wanted too. I had tried to do the right thing, and she wanted no part of it. All that was left was to enjoy. I ran my hands up her back and into her long curly hair as she leaned forward, pressing her tits into me. I moaned as I felt her rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into me through the pants.

"Oh, you do want me don't you?"

"Hell yeah," I groaned as she started moving side to side, sliding her nipples across my chest.

"Soon, baby, but we're going to get the edge off first."

Pushing against my chest, Paula swung her left knee up onto the arm of the couch. This put her tits right in my face. I quickly found her left nipple and groaned as I sucked her hard flesh into my mouth. Paula gasped and shoved it into my face, pushing it harder into my eager tongue. I reached up to grab her other tit, but again she caught my wrist. This time she pushed my arm down and guided my hand between her legs. I gasped as I felt her thong was soaking wet. I started rubbing my fingers along the thin material, groaning as I felt her lips through the thong. Leaning in to start kissing my neck, Paula whispered, "Inside honey, inside."

Not needing to be told twice, I worked my fingers into the thong and slipped them through her warm soft and incredibly wet flesh. Paula moaned in my ear as I slid my fingers through the folds of her pussy.

"Inside." She repeated, as she nibbled on my ear.

Sliding my fingers back, I pushed and she cried out in my ear, as my two fingers plunged into her pussy.

"Holy shit you're wet!" I gasped. I left out the words 'and tight', damn she felt tight.

"Oh honey!" She moaned, "In and out, let me feel them."

I started slowly working my fingers in and out as she asked, and gasped as she started bucking up and down, pushing them deeper inside of her. I picked up the pace, matching the rhythm of her thrusts. I captured her nipple in my mouth again, and she let out a low moan in my ear.

"Your thumb, baby." She whispered, "Find that clit."

Just hearing her say the word, was enough to cause another surge through my cock. I worked my thumb into the thong and sliding it up, found the hard nub of her swollen clit.

"Oh right there!" Paula yelped in my ear. "Oh, rub it honey, oh please."

Spurred on by her pleading, I started moving my thumb in slow circles while I continued to work my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Yes, oh just like that." She purred in my ear. "A little harder with your thumb for me, oh yes!"

I started moving my thumb faster not loving the way she was working her hips into me, but her whispering in my ear, had me wondering if I might cum in my pants. I sucked harder on her nipple and moved my thumb faster, pushing as hard as I dared. I had only been with a couple of girls and never had done anything like this. I guess I was doing pretty good as Paula's hips began bucking harder, and her breathing was getting heavier in my ear.

"Oh..." She gasped. "Oh honey, just a little more...a little more."

She had stopped kissing me and was just resting her head on my shoulder, moaning and panting as my fingers worked her wet flesh. Paula let out a soft whimper and started swinging her hips in a circular motion, grinding her clit into my thumb.

"Oh god!" She gasped. "Honey don't stop, just like that! Please just like...."

I jumped when a moment later Paula let out a loud squeal directly into my ear. I didn't care as I was too caught up in the feeling of her pussy clenching around my fingers. Paula squealed again and began thrusting her hips wildly against my hand. I pushed hard, keeping my fingers on her, but lost her nipple when she sat up on my lap, arching her back. I felt her pussy tighten even more around my fingers. Paula threw her head back and let out a sound I could only describe as a wail. As she did her pussy convulsed around my hand and I felt a gush of wetness surge around my fingers

"Oh, yes!" She cried out as she ground her hips into me. "Oh, Jamie!"

She arched her back once more and again I felt her pussy tighten. Paula let out a long whimper and collapsed against me, her breath coming in gasps in my ear. I put my arm around her, holding her close to me and feeling pretty pleased with myself. I had never heard a girl cum that hard. Because of course Paula was no girl this was a woman.

"Oh honey, I needed that so bad." She breathed in my ear. "Oh, it's been so long since I came like that."

Sitting back up on my lap, Paula gave me a tired smile and said, "Well now seeing you were so good to me, I guess it's my turn no?"

Stepping off the couch, Paula leaned over me and after a quick kiss sank to her knees between my legs. Holy shit, she was going to...

"Oh shit!" I gasped as she grabbed my cock through my pants and gave it a squeeze.

"Damn." She said softly. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Leaning up, she kissed my nipple, causing me to moan as her tongue flicked across it. She continued to tongue it as her fingers deftly undid my belt and pulled my zipper down. Paula's lips left my nipple and slowly trailed down my chest and stomach. I could feel my body trembling with anticipation as she reached the edge of my underwear and stared teasingly flicking her tongue around. Grabbing the sides of my pants, she said, "Lift up."

I did as she said, and as she tugged my pants and underwear down, my swollen cock sprang free.

"Oh look at that" Paula exclaimed. "Is that all for me?"

All I could get out was a groan as grabbing my cock, she gave it a squeeze. I gasped as she did it again, causing my precum to squirt from the tip.

"Hmmm." Paula moaned.

Leaning over, she flicked her tongue across the head of my cock. My hips twitched and I moaned like an idiot, as she swirled her soft wet tongue around the sensitive head of my dick. Paula looked up, and with a smile, stuck the tip of her tongue into the precum and pulled back, taking a trail of it with her.

"Oh my God." I moaned at the sight of this gorgeous woman's tongue covered in my precum.

"Yeah? Not bad for an old lady?" She winked.

"You're..."

"Let me show you how a real woman takes care of her man, okay honey?"

She gave the tip of my cock a kiss, then got another of those stupid moans from me, as ducking her head, she swirled her tongue around my balls. Paula slowly licked up one side of my shaft and reaching the head, took it very briefly in her mouth. She sucked hard, causing my hips to twitch. Removing my cock, she opened her mouth and let the precum she had just sucked out, drip from her lips.

"You like that baby?" She asked. "Like your gift?"

"You... don't have too." I said, feeling like a fool.

"Honey, I don't have to do anything remember?" She winked at me. "Trust me Jamie, this will be my pleasure, I've missed this."

With no hesitation she opened wide and taking my cock into her mouth, slowly teasingly, worked her way all the way to the base. I moaned loudly, I had never had it taken all the way before. Paula shook her head slowly back and forth, before sliding the length of my cock from her mouth. For the next few minutes I sat there moaning and panting as Paula's tongue worked over my cock as well as my balls, licking, teasing and sucking on my aching flesh. My legs were trembling and I needed to cum so bad I was ready to beg her for it. But it felt incredible and better yet, I could tell she was enjoying it.

As Paula continued to tease my throbbing dick, I marveled at how incredible she looked. I couldn't believe this woman was on her knees for me. I could feel her nipples pressing between my thighs and her long brown hair was fanned out across my legs and her shoulders. I groaned when Paula again took my cock into her mouth. This time however, after taking it all the way she began bobbing her head in a slow rhythm. Unable to help myself, my hips started rocking in time with her sucking. Paula looked up at me with her big brown eyes and groaned around my cock.

"Hmmm-mmm"

I began breathing heavier and I knew I wouldn't last long like this. I'd been worked up all night, and Paula's mouth and tongue were the most amazing thing I had ever felt. Hoping she wouldn't mind, I reached down and grabbing her hair, moved it away from her face. Paula winked at me and started sucking faster. I let out a whimper as my thighs started shaking even harder. I wanted it to last, but there was no chance. Especially when Paula leaned up and pressed her tits around my cock. She started sucking on just the tip as she worked her tits up and down my throbbing flesh. I whimpered again, as I took in the sight of my cock in between those perfect tits as her mouth engulfed the tip.

Letting her tits fall away, Paula paused then began sucking me hard and fast. I was whimpering continuously now, as her lips slid up and down my shaft faster and faster. I saw she was looking at me and I met her gaze. The sight of those brown eyes staring directly into mine while she blew me was too much.

"I..." I panted. "I'm going to..."

"Hmmm" she moaned, then bringing her hand up, gave my balls a squeeze.

I cried out as loud as she had as I felt my cock explode into her mouth. I wasn't sure if I should have, but not only did she not seem to mind, she looked as if she loved it. As my cock sent spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth, Paula's eyes rolled back in her head and she continued to suck slow and easy, taking everything I had. I let out a low moan as I felt my cock give up the last of my cum and slumped back into the couch panting. Between my legs, Paula let my cock slip from her mouth, and looking up at me, made a show of swallowing and opening her mouth, showed me her bare tongue. "Damn Paula." Was all I could get out.

"Damn is right," she said as she stood up. "I forgot how much I like sucking cock; you'll have to let me do it again later."

"Later..." Jesus was I going to owe Gino a hell of a story.

"But right now, since we both got that out of the way, let's go take our time."

Paula extended her hand to me, and I forced myself to stand. Leading me by the hand, Paula walked down the hallway towards her bedroom. My legs felt like rubber, but the sight of her delicious ass in that thong, kept me moving. When she opened the door I saw that she had candles lit around the large room.

"I want to be able to see what I'm enjoying." She said as she closed the door behind me.

Taking my hand again, she stopped me at the foot of the bed, and wrapping her arms around me started kissing me. I hugged her back, letting my hands wander up and down her back and across her hips. Unable to resist, I slid them down and cupping her ass cheeks, gave them a hard squeeze.

"Damn you have a nice ass." I whispered as she nibbled at my neck.

"Oh, smooth in the bedroom too I see!" she laughed, then said. "Look at us."

I looked over at the bureau and saw our reflection in the mirror. Paula's long curvy body looked fantastic against me, and my hands looked damned good on her ass.

"You are fucking hot Paula." I told her, figuring I was a little past offending her at this point. "Hmm, I must be." She said softly as she grabbed my cock. "Because you're still hard my valentine." She shook her head. "Youth and enthusiasm!" I moaned as she began to stroke my once again hard cock. Stepping back, Paula put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the bed.

"Lie back," She told me. "I can't wait any more."

I sat in the bed and sliding back, lied down on it. At the foot of the bed, Paula turned her back to me, and made a show of shimmying out of the thong. I felt my breath his between my teeth, as I watched her shake her ass at me. Somewhere in my mind I wondered if this were a dream. Well if it was I hoped I would stay sleeping long enough to go all the way. I didn't have long to wait. Climbing up on the bed, Paula gave me the unbelievable visual of crawling on all fours up my body. As when she blew me, her eyes were locked into mine as she made her way up to my face.

When she was directly over me, Paula leaned down and kissed me before sitting up on her knees. Reaching back she grabbed my cock, and I held my breath in anticipation as she guided it to her pussy. I moaned as I felt her slide the head of my cock through her wet flesh. Paula sighed as she rubbed the head against her clit before sliding it back. She eased back and I let my breath out as I felt the tip of my cock begin to push its way into her. Paula paused then letting her weight go, impaled herself on my cock.

We both cried out as my dick plunged into her wet and extremely tight pussy. Paula stayed still, her hands on my chest and her breath coming in short gasps.

"Oh, you are not small are you?" She whispered.

I gasped myself, as she started rocking her hips, slowly working my cock in and out of her hot flesh. I lay still moaning as she was barely moving, and teasing the shit out of me. I wanted to start moving, but didn't want to hurt her. As if reading my mind, she said softly, "That's it honey, just let me get used to it, and then you can take care of me like you want to."

Paula started lifting herself up and down, sliding more of my cock in and out of her, and I closed my eyes and relaxed. She began moving faster, but I still just lay there, letting her ride me. I felt something graze my lips, and opened my eyes to see her tit in my face. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it as I grabbed her hips and began guiding her on and off of my cock. Paula slipped her tit from my mouth and sliding her arms undermine laid down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tightly to me. She sighed in my ear, as now it was she who remained still as I started pumping myself into her amazing pussy.

I turned my head and kissed her neck as I continued to slowly pump her. Paula was cooing in my ear, every time I thrust into her, and as good as the sex felt I found that holding her close was almost as good. Almost, I thought as at her urging, I started fucking her harder. Paula, moaned in my ear about how good I felt and wanting to be able to see as much of her as I could, I rolled over quickly, until she was underneath of me.

"Whoa," she laughed. "I thought I was the one who knew what she..."

I silenced her with a kiss. I moaned into her mouth as I pushed my tongue between her lips. As Paula had done, I worked my arms under hers, and hugged her, bringing us as close together as possible. I had my face buried in her neck as I slowly pumped in and out of her welcoming flesh. Paula was cooing in my ear again, and as I continued to slowly make love to her, she whispered, "Oh honey, you are so sweet! I knew you would want to be good to me!"

Speaking of being good to her... I could feel myself getting close to cumming and wanted it to last longer. I figured there was no better way to do that then take a little break and return Paula's favor to me. I slid my cock from her pussy and ignoring her moan of protest, began kissing her chest between her tits, Paula wrapped her legs around me, trying to urge me back inside, but I pushed backwards and started kissing her stomach. Seeing where I was going Paula laughed softly.

"Oh, look at you, well unlike you I'm not going to tell you, you don't have to!"

I looked up from kissing her soft stomach to wink at her. I slid down between her legs and resisting the urge to go right to her pussy, started kissing and gently sucking on the inside of her thighs. I breathed deeply and rolled my eyes at the sweet scent of Paula's pussy. Her perfectly smooth pussy. Using my fingers, I gently spread her open and lightly blew on her clit. Her hips twitched and she moaned, "Honey, don't tease! I didn't tease you!"

"Yeah you did." I said winking at her.

"Oh, I..." She gave me the eyes and the pout. "Please don't tease me baby."

Again the eyes were irresistible, and let's face it I would have been teasing myself as well. Leaning forward, I spread her wide and plunged my tongue into her now sopping wet pussy.

"Oh hell yes!" Paula cried out as I swirled my tongue around inside of her.

I sucked hard, and moaned at the taste of her. Keeping my tongue rigid, I started moving my head, tongue fucking her as I'd seen in a couple of movies. Evidently it was a good trick as Paula was moaning and shoving her hips into my face. Sliding my tongue from inside of her, I slowly worked it up through her pussy, teasing my way through the wet folds. I could feel Paula's thighs trembling under my touch and took as long as I could to work my way to her clit. After pausing to take another deep breath and enjoy the intoxicating scent of her pussy, I swirled my tongue across her hard clit.

Paula cried out and shoved her pussy hard into my face. Holding her thighs, I began to gently flick my tongue across her swollen flesh. Paula stopped rocking her hips, and lied there whimpering softly as I teased her. My cock was pushing into the bed, and as much as I wanted to linger here, I desperately wanted to get back inside of her. Besides, she said not to tease. Slipping two fingers into her pussy, I started thrusting them in fast and hard, while taking her clit between my lips and sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh Jamie!" She cried out. "Oh, that is so fucking good!"

I started sucking faster, matching the movement of my fingers. Paula was so wet I could hear my fingers sliding into her. Her hips began to move again and sensing movement, I looked up and gasped at the sight of her playing with her nipples. Seeing me looking she said, "Come on honey, make me purr!"

I started sucking as hard as I dared and within minutes, Paula started whimpering and she lifted her hips up, thrusting her pussy into my plunging fingers. Her legs were shaking badly and she called out, "Slide your finger back!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers