Home is Where The Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

I wasn't sure what she meant and removed one of my fingers.

"Back honey, put it in my ass!"

Her ass? Knowing she was close I pushed my finger against her ass, and plunged it inside. Paula went off like a rocket. Her legs tightened around my head, and arching her back off of the bed, she howled like an animal, I kept sucking on her clit, and thrusting my finger into her pussy. The one in her ass I left still, and was amazed at how fucking tight it was, and that it was even in there in the first place. Paula screamed again and squeezed my head harder. I felt her body twitch and suddenly my face and mouth were flooded with her juices.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried out.

Her legs went limp and I lay there trying to catch my breath. I looked up to see Paula staring at the ceiling her tits heaving as she also tried to calm down. I sat up on my knees and looking down saw my cock was as hard as it had been all night. Grabbing her legs, I pushed them open and sliding up, drove myself into her.

"Oh damn!" She groaned as I started fucking her.

I wasn't slamming her, but was no longer going easy, and she seemed to be loving it.

"That's right," she panted. "We'll play nice later," looking up at me, she said. "Sit back on your knees."

I did as she said and raising her legs, Paula placed her feet on my shoulders.

"Now fuck me."

"Yes ma'am." I said as I wrapped my arms around her thighs and started slamming her harder than before.

"Goddamn!" She cried out. "Harder baby!"

Not needing to be told twice, I reared back and started going even harder. Paula was squealing with every thrust and spurred on; I began to go even faster.

"Grab my ankles!" she called out.

Shifting my grip to her ankles, I opened her legs and continued to fuck her.

"All the way," she gasped. "Spread my legs all the way."

If this were a dream, I hoped to hell I would remember it. Even Gino wouldn't believe this. I spread her legs as far as I could, and began pounding her harder than ever.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Paula called out. "Oh this is so what I fucking need!"

I looked down at the amazing sight of my glistening cock driving in and out of her silky smooth and dripping pussy. My cock was making wet sucking sounds every time I pulled back and again when I drove back inside. Paula was making noises that were more animal than human and it made me try to go even harder. I was breathing heavy and moaned as I could feel myself getting ready to cum again. Sensing I was close, Paula called out, "Wait! I want my favorite!"

Unsure what she meant I stopped. Pulling herself from me, Paula rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"This is my favorite!"

Paula lowered her head to the pillow and pointed her perfect ass directly at me.

"Oh my God." I whispered at the sight of not just her well rounded cheeks, but the sight of her dripping pussy winking out between her legs.

Grabbing her hips I slid inside of her and started fucking her slowly, wanting to enjoy this view as long as I could.

"Just give it t me," Paula called out. "Come on baby, nice and hard like you were!"

Squeezing her hips, I pulled back and taking a deep breath started fucking the sit out of her. There was no other way to say it; I was pulling my cock out all the way to the tip before slamming it back in with all the power of my hips. Paula was yelping with every thrust and again, her sounds were driving me crazy. I was fucking her so hard I could feel my balls slamming into her and our skin was making slapping sounds every time I drove into her.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out. "Oh, Oh fuck me!"

My legs were shaking and although I fought to hold back, after a few more vicious pumps I felt my cum racing through my cock. I moaned and started to pull it out.

"No!" Paula yelled. "Inside honey, oh, I want to feel it!"

I wasn't going to argue; I gave her one more pump and cried out as I felt my cock go off inside of her. Paula cried out as well and then moaned each time I thrust into her. I gasped as each of those thrusts ended in another spurt of cum going deep inside of her. "Oh honey that is sooo good!" She purred as I gave her one more pump. "Stay still."

I groaned in surprise and pleasure as I felt her pussy contract around my cock, wringing a couple of more drops of cum from me.

"Yes," Paula moaned. "Oh, I want all of it."

She squeezed again, and I gasped as much from the feeling as where the hell had all this come from? Damn she was wild.

I pulled my cock from inside of her and sat back on my knees. Paula whimpered softly and stretching her legs out next to me, rested her head on her arms on the pillow. I shook my head as I took in her body as she lay there panting in exhaustion. I allowed myself a satisfied smile that I had made her happy. Giving into my own exhaustion, I started to stretch out next to her.

"Pull the covers up honey," she said. "I can't move."

My smile widened at that, and reaching down I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over us as I lay on my side next to her. Paula was on her stomach, but her face was towards me. Her eyes were closed and her face was covered in a sheen of sweat, her brown hair plastered to her cheek. Her lips were parted and unable to resist, I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Hmm," she opened her eyes. "What was that for?"

"You're absolutely beautiful Paula." I told her.

"And you, my Valentine, are a sweetheart."

"I didn't feel so sweet just now." I said with a laugh.

"Oh Jesus." Paula said putting her hand over her face.

"Hey," I exclaimed. "You're blushing!"

I laughed as Paula covered her face with both of her hands. I could see her brown eyes peeking through her fingers at me.

"Now who's adorable?" I asked.

"I..." Paula sighed and shook her head. "Jamie, I don't know where all that came from, I'm sorry I was like that, you must think I'm..."

"A damn hot cougar," I laughed again. "Don't worry, I didn't mind."

Paula grinned and rolled over on her side to face me.

"Well my Valentine," she said reaching out and touching my cheek. "I have another gift for you."

"Another..." I shook my head. "I know I'm young, but I'm pretty damn worn out."

"Not that kind of gift!" Paula laughed. "Trust me I've had enough," she winked "for now anyway."

"For..."

"Anyway, I have two things for you Jamie. One is a gift, because you've earned it and another is an offer that I hope you'll say yes to."

"What is it?" I asked, surprised at how serious she had become.

"First the gift. Two weeks ago one of the order pickers in our warehouse put his notice in. His last day was today. I told them not to hire anyone because I had someone." She smiled at me. "The job is yours Jamie, you can start Monday."

"Are you..." I sat up looking down at her. "Are you kidding? A fulltime job?"

"Full time." She nodded. "It doesn't pay a lot, but it's a job and they have benefits. I would normally never put my name on the line, but as tonight proves I know you won't let me down."

"No!" I said excitedly. "Hell no, God Paula thank you! I can maybe get a better place in a few weeks and..."

I stopped as she reached out and touched my arm.

"Jamie, come lie down with me."

I slid back under the covers so we were both propped up on our elbows facing each other. Paula didn't speak right away and I found myself looking at her tits and wondering if we would again in the morning.

"Now for the offer." She grinned. "See I've gotten to know you Jamie and I know what you hate most is a handout, even though you've had to live in them. So I knew if I made the offer I am about to your first argument would be that you couldn't pay anything and all that bullshit."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jamie, I want you to come stay with me. I don't want you going back to that place, I want you here. You have a job now, so if it will make you feel good to buy some groceries or something you can, but I could care less about that. But I know you do."

"Live here?" I asked.

"Yes Jamie, live here with me."

"I..."

How did she mean that? Live like a border or...

"Well," I started. "I mean like you said you have extra bedrooms right?"

"Honey," Paula began as she reached out and took my hand. "If you come and stay with me, I'll still have extra bedrooms, because you, my good looking valentine, will be sleeping right here with me."

I felt a thrill go through me, but quickly fade. She was just talking like this because of the sex I couldn't make her happy. Looking at her, I asked.

"You mean tonight wasn't just a..." I trailed off.

"A what? A one night stand?" She asked. "Hell no, Jamie if I wanted just sex I could have gotten that anytime. No honey, I..." she paused and I saw her eyes begin to mist over. "I want you to be with me. You make me happy Jamie."

"I..." I shook my head. "Paula you... I mean, you make me very happy, but I can see why. Why would you want me?"

"Because you want me." She said.

"Yeah, but other guys would want you Paula, look at you! Great job, nice house, looks..."

"And that is what they would want."

"What do you..."

"Jamie, listen to me." Paula began. "The reason I've been alone is because after I looked back and saw what I put up with I swore I never would again. I wasn't a lover to my ex. I was a wife, a mother, someone who looked good on his arm when he wanted to play house. I was an object, he wanted me for what I was not who I was. Understand?"

"I think so." I nodded.

"Well all the guys that were interested in me since, were my husband. Same age and same Bull shit. They thought of me as a good prospect. Like you said, some money, great career, pretty all the physical things, but that is what they wanted. I want someone who wants what I have to offer inside.

"Jamie, when you look at me your eyes light up. I love that reaction! It's what I have always wanted, and yes I know that you have been looking at me in other ways too, but that came later, in the beginning you were happy to see me as me."

She stopped and took a deep breath before continuing.

"Honey that card was incredible today. Before today I... I had thought about you, and like you, it was you before I started thinking about sex. But I figured, this might not be right and I held back. But Jamie what you wrote in that card, "Beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside". That sealed it. You think I'm beautiful in here." She tapped her chest. "You saw my heart and that's what you wanted first."

"It is." I said softly, feeling myself getting a little misty.

"And same for you Jamie, you're a great looking guy, but what got me was your heart. You're a guy whose done all the right things and just not gotten the breaks. And the way you cared for your Aunt, and how you still do, and how it hurts you to see her that way, and you tell her things are great. Jamie that's what I fell for; your heart. Like I said what we have is not what we are."

Putting her hand on my face she continued softly. "It's not about where you live either. Home is where the heart is Jamie, and that means you belong right here with me, in my heart."

"I..." I swallowed hard to prevent choking up. "You really want to me to be with you? You feel that way? I..."

"Jamie, I love you." Paula said softly. "I know it's soon, but I know it where it counts. Unless you're not sure."

"No I..." I put my head down and whispered, "I love you too."

Paula smiled and leaning forward put her arms around me. I hugged her back, feeling tears on my cheek, but for the first time in months these weren't tears of frustration. I could feel her crying as well and squeezed her tighter. We stayed there in silence, until an idea came to me.

"Paula?"

"What is it Jamie?"

"Would.... Tomorrow would you like to meet Aunt Marie?"

Pulling away from me, Paula smiled.

"Jamie, I would love to meet the woman who made you the man you are, I really would."

"You sure?" I asked. "Because you don't have to. I just..."

"Jamie," Paula cut in. "I don't"

"I know," I laughed. "You don't have to do anything."

"No." she shook her head. "That is not true. I have to do this."

Leaning forward, she kissed me softly and pressing her lips whispered,

"Welcome home, honey."

*

Author's note: Well I hope you enjoyed my attempt at a little romance, and as I always say the only payment we authors receive here is through votes and comments. So good bad or indifferent let me know what you think. And remember this is a contest so please do take the time to vote. I also ask you to take the time to grab hold of your special someone and tell them you love them. Not because Valentine's is around the corner, but because you love them every day, and in every way. As always, thanks for reading. Lovecraft68