Joanie Goes Home for a Family Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sarah and I retired to our room, late that night I left to use the bathroom. I heard my mother moaning in her bedroom. I had a premonition something was up, so I hid in the alcove in the hallway to wait to see what would happen. A few minutes later I saw not my mother, but my aunt, my mother's twin sister, leave my mother's bedroom. She was naked and had clearly just had sex. She had been the one moaning, not my Mom.

My aunt was in her late 40s, but had the body of a 25 year old. She looked hot.

My mother came down the hall from the bedroom of my aunt and uncle, also naked and dripping cum from her crotch. She had the same great body as my aunt. They gave each other the high five, and continued to the bathroom, and then each left to find their spouses.

They looked so much alike; I used their different wedding rings to make sure I was right. I was right.

I realized they were still pulling the stunt my Mom had told me about that night she got drunk and told me stories! Now in their late 40s, they were secretly "wife swapping" only I guess in their case it was "husband swapping." They were fooling their own husbands of 20+ years.

A good question was why they wanted to do this. Was it just for kicks? Was it just to see if they still could get away with it? Was it the thrill of fucking someone other than one's husband, with him doing the same without knowing? Who knew? I did not go there. I did not mention what I had seen to Sarah, or to anyone else.

Later that night, when we heard snoring from the adults, I told Sarah to wear panties, a tee shirt that stopped just below the bottom of her panties, and nothing else. In particular, I told her not to wear her bra.

We were going to the basement to see our cousins, and to propose we all watch some late night TV. We both applied some of my sexiest perfume. I told her to put some under her boobs, and she did. It was going to be a fun and educational tease. Or so I thought.

On the way to the basement, I grabbed a bottle of my Dad's Scotch whiskey, and four glasses, putting ice cubes in each one. We tiptoed down to the basement, and I was pleased to find the TV on and the boys watching it. We would not have to wake them up.

When they heard us on the stairs (one stair to the basement creaks), they quickly shut off the TV. They were too slow however: I saw they had been watching porn. Apparently they had brought a porn DVD and were using the DVD player. I laughed to myself. Boys will be boys. I was glad my innocent sister Sarah had not seen it, since she was behind me on the stairs.

They were happy to see us, and I proposed we all watch some TV together. They were in pajamas and they were busy checking us out in our scantily clad outfits. I could tell they were wondering if we were wearing bras, or not. They both had erections tenting in their pajama bottoms, but while they tried to hide them, they failed. Sarah and I of course noticed.

We had a big couch in the basement and I sat on it, patting the seat next to me and beckoning Ramon. Sarah copied me as I had earlier instructed her to do, and she beckoned Carlos. I had grabbed the remote and turned on the system, and of course the porn began again. It began from the beginning.

Ramon turned red and tried to grab the remote but I held it far to the side. He leaned over me to try to get it, but all he got while trying is an inadvertent feel of my boobs. Now he was even more embarrassed, and I got the giggles.

The porn was just beginning, so I managed to learn the story line. It was incest porn, a brother and a sister. That seemed a curious choice to me, to bring incest porn when coming to visit one's cousins. I should have seen it as a warning, but the whole idea of incest with my cousins was just not in the realm of possibility for me.

It was a good DVD, as it actually had a plot, where the sister gradually seduces the brother into having sex with her, by teasing him to the point of total exasperation. Interesting choice I thought again, to watch at your cousins' house. I got seriously aroused when we all four saw the sister and brother finally fuck. It was the long build up and tension that made the sex scenes so powerful.

I looked over to see Ramon's reaction, but he was not watching the TV, he was staring at my legs and looking over at the damp spot on my panties, not covered by the tee shirt due to the way I was sitting.

I asked Ramon while the elaborate seduction was taking place on screen what he thought of incest. He seemed at a loss for words, still suffering from embarrassment. Then Sarah asked Carlos what he thought, and he said, "Well, I think the movie is pretty hot. I don't think the actors are related, but the idea is hot."

"Good thing then you don't have a sister," Sarah said.

"Yeah," I said, "All the boys have is first cousins." I shook my chest so that my boobs jiggled. I was back to teasing.

"You got that right," Ramon said, and he grabbed the remote and shut off the TV. He got up, went to the computer and put on some music. He kept the sound level low, so as not to disturb the sleeping adults. Then he looked at me and said, "Want to dance?"

I got up and moved to him, and motioned to Sarah. She then got up and pulled Carlos up with her. The song was a slow dance, so the boys put their arms around us and pulled us into them, pressing our breasts into their chests. It was now clear to them we were both braless.

I positioned myself so that Sarah could see me. She nodded imperceptibly. I put my arms around Ramon's neck. Sarah did the same with Carlos. Then I began to run my hands through Ramon's thick and lush hair. Sarah did the same with Carlos.

I pressed against Ramon and could feel his cock begin to harden. Sarah did the same, and suddenly grinned at me. I figured Carlos' cock was hard, too. I upped the ante and unbuttoned Ramon's pajama tops and began to stroke his chest hair. Sarah did the same with Carlos. Ramon put his hands on my panty covered ass, and I let him. Carlos did the same with Sarah.

Ramon and Carlos clearly did not know how to handle this unexpected situation, with their hot to trot girl cousins coming on to them. But they both had red blood in their veins, and after I began to stroke the hair on Ramon's chest, he held my head and brought my mouth to his lips and began to kiss me.

I had considered this possibility, and had decided in advance if it came to that, it was OK to be kissing cousins with Ramon. After all, I had known him since birth, and truly did love him as a brother. Kisses are harmless, just expressions of affection, and that we clearly had for each other. So I kissed back, a rather chaste, closed mouth kiss, so that it was affectionate, but not too sexy.

I had discussed the possibility that our teasing would lead to kissing with Sarah, and had told her how to behave. She had nodded agreement and seemed excited about the possibility.

This time it was Carlos who copied his older brother and began to kiss Sarah. Ramon escalated the kiss to give me a super sexy open mouth kiss and I was embarrassed not to respond, so I did in kind, but then I was getting much too turned on. So I broke the kiss and said, "Who needs a drink? I brought downstairs some of my Dad's Scotch whiskey."

Sarah did not break her kiss with Carlos; she was clearly enjoying it. Carlos had slipped his hands under her tee shirt and was fondling her breasts. This was definitely an escalation, no longer affection, but sexual.

I was alarmed, but I rationalized it as harmless enough. I just did not know if Sarah was sophisticated enough to know how graciously to stop Carlos if he tried to go further. I decided to monitor the situation, but not to intervene at this point.

I poured each of Ramon and myself a lot of Scotch; the ice cubes had melted somewhat, but there was still enough left to make it a Scotch on the rocks. We both took healthy swigs.

We sat on the couch and drank the Scotch. In between sips, Ramon would kiss me. God, the man was sexy. Too bad he was my cousin. I was enjoying myself and getting a nice buzz and had forgotten about Sarah. I looked over at her and her tee shirt was off; she was now wearing only her panties. Carlos was still kissing her and his hands were all over her as they pretended to dance, but he had left alone both her panties and what lay beneath them.

Looking more closely, I saw that Carlos had lost his shirt, and Sarah was pushing down his pajama bottoms. My little sister needed no help from me; that seemed clear. My idea of stopping Carlos had now morphed into how do I stop my little sister Sarah!

Carlos' hard cock popped out, and Sarah broke away to get a good look at it. I wondered from our talks this afternoon just how many hard cocks Sarah had already seen. I myself had seen plenty, I can assure you. From my statistics class skills that I learned at college I had even estimated the mean and standard deviation of cock size. Of course, despite my promiscuity, my sample size was still small.

I got up and walked over to Sarah. I pulled her away and whispered to her, "Sarah this is going beyond teasing. You and Carlos are getting sexual. You can't do that, it's incest."

Sarah replied, "Sorry Sis. You're right. I'll calm things down. Have fun with Ramon, though." Reassured, I went back and sat on the couch.

After I joined Ramon on the couch, he looked over and saw what Carlos and Sarah were up to. He pulled me off the couch, and quick as a bunny he pulled my tee shirt up and off. Then he took off his pajamas. Now he and Carlos were both naked, and Sarah and I were both only in panties.

"Oh my God, Joanie, You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen," Ramon said, while he stared at my boobs and my curves. Sarah looked up when he said that, and at that moment I knew I had lost all credibility with Sarah.

This was getting out of control. I took a large swig of the whiskey and loudly said, "I am also your first cousin, Ramon." Then idiotically I quietly added, "And you have a gorgeous cock. More's the pity."

Being cousins no longer seemed to be stopping Sarah and Carlos, however. Me losing my shirt had in effect given her a green light. Sarah was fondling Carlos' cock while they pretended to dance, and he was moving his hands towards her panties.

Before I could even speak or react he reached her panties and quickly pulled them down. Instead of protesting, pulling them back up, or even being embarrassed, Sarah calmly stepped out of them and resumed fondling his cock.

Ramon moved towards me and I said, "No way, Ramon. Stop right there. We're cousins."

"So are Carlos and Sarah, and look at them," Ramon replied, softly, so Carlos and Sarah did not hear.

"Yes," I said. "We should stop them before they go too far."

"Let them be," Ramon said. "We're not their parents. And they're just having some harmless fun." Then he paused, reflecting it seemed, and continued, "Would you, if we were not cousins?" Ramon asked.

Again in a fit of stupidity I said, "In a heartbeat, you sexy man. But no way, 'cause you are, remember?" Then I added, "I love you, Ramon, I always have. But I don't love you as a woman loves a man. I love you as one loves a wonderful member of the family. There's a difference."

"I know," Ramon said. "A big one. But your heart has room for multiple sorts of love at once." Ramon was not giving up.

I then saw that Sarah was lying naked on the ground and Carlos was fingering her. Her breathing was already heavy, and her breasts were heaving. Her legs were spread to give Carlos' finger easy access. I left them alone. They were not fucking, so I still again idiotically rationalized it as somewhat harmless, a good experience for her. Besides, she was 18, old enough to make her own decisions. I truly do not think well when I'm drunk.

Some kind of older and protective sister I was! I became ashamed of my inaction, but still I did nothing. Ramon reminded me I was not Sarah's parent. No, they were upstairs committing adultery, I quietly thought to myself.

I noticed Ramon was behind me, kissing my back. He moved his arms around me and fondled my breasts, constantly kissing my back. "Your perfume is driving me insane," he said.

I replied, "If you stop fondling my boobs, leave me, and go back and sit on the couch, my perfume will cease to bother you," but I gave myself away because my voice was breathy and halting. All three of them, and in particular Ramon, knew I was aroused.

Ramon patted the seat on the couch next to him, as I had done at the beginning of our evening. I went and sat next to him. "Let's make a bet," he said.

"OK," I said, as I drank some more whiskey and refilled his glass.

Ramon said, "I'll bet that Sarah gives Carlos a blowjob while we watch."

"No way," I said. "What they're doing now is as far as Sarah will go". I looked over and Sarah was writhing on the floor, naked, while Carlos was also naked with a super erection, and was rapidly fingering her to an inevitable orgasm. I wondered if I were right. The idea of just teasing our cousins was a rapidly disappearing memory.

"I say we bet," Ramon continued. "If I'm right, I get to have my way with you. If you're right, I'll stop pressuring you for sex. Deal?"

"That does not sound like equal stakes, Ramon," I said. "I cannot possibly let you take me. We're first cousins. It's incest."

"But you want to, don't you?" Ramon said, looking cocky.

"Yes," I replied, "But that's not the point!" I was not sure how convincing I was, sitting on the couch next to him with his erect cock pointing up, and me naked except for my panties, my boobs practically touching him and a near constant destination for his eyes.

"I can seduce you without the bet. You know that. This way you have a chance to escape without incest. Besides you are sure you are right, aren't you?"

"Ramon you cocky bastard," I said, looking down at his cock and admiring my own pun, "Nobody, including you, can seduce me if I don't want to be seduced. You are nuts."

"Bet?" Ramon persisted, as his hand stroked my naked thigh, dangerously close to my sex.

"OK, you bastard. Bet."

Ramon said, "Look," and pointed to Carlos and Sarah. Sarah was lying on the floor, legs apart, her pussy glistening with her juices, and it was obvious she had enjoyed a orgasm. Carlos looked plenty pleased with himself. He was kissing her, and then whispered into her ear. The scene was sexy as hell.

Carlos lay on the floor, his cock pointing to the ceiling. Sarah collected herself, leaned over him, and started licking his balls and licking his cock as if it were a Popsicle. Then she took it in her mouth, and Carlos began gently to pump it in and out of Sarah's luscious young mouth.

I was flabbergasted, watching my little sister give our first cousin a blowjob. I began to be overcome with waves of guilt. But while I was ruminating Ramon leaned over me and told me to get up. I was now drunk, his voice was commanding, and so I did as he said.

Ramon then kissed me and fondled my boobs while he did so. I did not believe he would actually try to fuck me, his first cousin. Even if he wanted to, no way he would do it in front of his brother and my sister too, bet or no bet. And there was no way I would do it, either! Then all of a sudden in one quick move he pulled down my panties to my ankles, rendering me completely naked. I had to reassess the situation.

I blushed red and reached down to pull them back up, but Ramon said, "No, Joanie," and he slapped my hands away. I glowered at him and reached down again to pull them up, but felt his hand covering my pussy. I froze at this escalation, and then he began to gently, ever so gently, stroke the sides of my labia, something that always renders me weak in the knees.

He won this round. I stepped out of my panties, which were hanging around my ankles, and stumbled over to the couch. Ramon followed me, still with his hand covering my pussy.

Ramon spread my legs as I sat on the couch, paused a little while taking in the view of all of my naked glory, my boobs jiggling around, my legs spread and my pussy inviting him. He then went down on me and began to eat me out.

As he did this, I looked over at Sarah, and she was really going to town with Carlos, who was telling her he loved her as she sucked his cock, also stroking it with her hand. I had to admire her technique. I had things to learn from my little sister.

Ramon was talented at cunnilingus to say the least. I should not have had the second glass of Scotch since that, plus the wine at dinner, was making my head spin. I was losing it to Ramon, and entering a state of bliss I had rarely before experienced. I closed my eyes, and was lost to pleasure.

Ramon stuck a finger in me as he ate me, then he inserted a second. I began to moan. I could tell my breathing was now heavy and uneven. My breasts were beginning to heave. An orgasm was not far away.

I heard a loud grunt and opened my eyes and saw Carlos squirting load after load of cum into my little sister's eager mouth. She was swallowing all of it with alacrity. This was definitely not her first blowjob!

Well, she swallowed almost all of it. Some of it dripped onto her large boobs. Even though she was sucking off our cousin, and she was my little sister, I found the sight of it all super erotic. I was ashamed of my feelings.

It didn't hurt that in addition to her pretty face and long blonde hair, Sarah had the curves of a mature woman. Her skin was smooth and perfect, as was her complexion. She was something else.

Ramon never missed a beat with his ministrations however, and I continued to moan in spite of myself, and was unable to think about anything but the pleasure I was receiving. Sarah and Carlos left my mind: It was Ramon, only Ramon.

Then it hit: one of my massive orgasms, where my body vibrates a little and I almost lose consciousness. It was incredible. I managed not to scream, since four parents were asleep upstairs, but otherwise I had no control of myself and was lost to the power of lust.

Ramon stopped eating me, but kept fingering me a bit as he pulled away, wiping the juices from his mouth. Still with a finger or two inside me, he sat up, leaned over me, and kissed me. I tasted my own juices, mixed with his saliva.

I again opened my eyes and saw that Sarah and Carlos were watching me. I could feel Ramon's hard cock against my leg. I knew what was coming, and in a moment of sanity I made an extraordinary effort and managed to stand up, saying "Come on, Sarah, it's time for us to return upstairs."

Ramon said, "Joanie, I'm not done with you. You can't leave me like this," and he pointed to his throbbing cock.

"Yes, I can. Ramon, we are fucking first cousins!" and I reached for Sarah's hand to drag her with me.

"Not yet, we're not," Ramon said. "Lie down and I'll make sure you just spoke the truth."

"Funny. Very funny," I replied. "Look Ramon, tomorrow's another day, especially the morning when the old folks will be at church," I said, in an attempt to get the boys to let us go quietly. The ploy of a vague promise of putting out in the future worked. It always works.

Ramon however grabbed my tee shit and panties, and Carlos did the same with Sarah's. "Souvenirs," Carlos said. We were obliged to walk naked up the two flights of stairs back to Sarah's room, and that's exactly what we did, our boobs bouncing as we climbed the stairs.

Back in Sarah's room, I borrowed one of her tee shirts to sleep in. It barely, just barely, covered my privates. If I moved the wrong way I flashed Sarah. We got the giggles. "That was fun!" Sarah said.

"Sarah, you just blew your first cousin. You are aware of course that's incest, and it's taboo, right?" I said.

"You betcha," she replied. "That makes it super sexy, don't you think? I mean the taboo part. Plus, Carlos and Ramon are to die for." I began to realize that perhaps Sarah was just as fucked up as I was. Maybe it's genetic.