Joanie Goes Home for a Family Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos got up and walked over to me, towering over my prostrate body. As he stood over me, his older cousin who had just been ravished by his older brother, he looked at my face and then panned down to my boobs, then to my cunt with Ramon's cum oozing out, then to my legs. It was as if he were seeing me for the first time. Maybe it was the first time he had seen me as a sexual object.

His cock became hard as he looked at me, and I began to read his mind and get scared. I was not psychologically prepared to fuck both of them! As that thought came to my brain, I heard Sarah make a guttural cry and turned my head to see that now she was on all fours, and Ramon was beginning to fuck her! Carlos' cum was spilled all over her backside. Ramon had gotten hard again in record time.

As I watched my little sister get fucked by our cousin who had just finished ravishing me, and was trying to process all this in my brain, I felt a rather large cock probing the entrance to my wide open and cum filled cunt. "I've never had sloppy seconds before," Carlos said as he plunged his cock all the way into me.

Carlos fucked me with urgency, with seemingly a need to fuck me as much as possible before I could stop him, as I had stopped Ramon the night before. But he need not have worried: That was not going to happen, since it just felt too good. My body raised itself of its own accord to meet his thrusts, without my brain telling it consciously to do so.

As he fucked me I kept thinking that two brothers, both of them our cousins, were fucking both Sarah and me, one after the other. It was a major turn on, but also too much for my brain to process. Whatever my brain could make of it, one thing was clear: I found it sexy beyond belief. And my brain gave up as the primitive emotions of sex and the desire to cum overwhelmed me and crowded all else out.

I realized I had never before fucked brothers. The strangest thoughts go through my head, and at the strangest times.

Carlos rolled us over to put me on top. Then he sat me up facing him and I began to ride him like a cowgirl. He was staring at my bouncing boobs as I moved up and down on his luscious cock. I was looking at his handsome face and the pleasure he was getting was reflected in his face.

My peripheral vision saw two sets of wide-open eyes watching us go at it. I imagined this was a nice view for our voyeurs the Phillips boys, and this drove me wild. I made noises consonant with my erotic excitement, and the fact that in addition to incest and to lust, the four of us were putting on s show for our voyeurs.

I looked over at my little sister, and Ramon was drilling her fiercely. She was groaning loudly. She certainly was a noisy fuck. I knew, from my best friend Mary's experiments, that being noisy usually (maybe always?) turned men on and made them feel macho. Sarah did not have the benefit of Mary's "science experiments," which she called "field work," but she knew it instinctively. My sister was certainly a piece of work!

Having each already cum in one of us, both boys lasted a good long time. Yet if Carlos had lasted even longer, I would not have minded. I would not have minded one bit. It seemed I could not get enough. I still had not cum, but I did not care. Besides, the orgasm Ramon had given me the previous night when he ate me out was all that I needed.

We all made it back home before the older generations returned from church and brunch, and Sarah and I took quick showers to clean up from the dirt and-especially- the cum all over us. When they came home we were all of us sitting around, drinking coffee and chatting innocently.

A few hours later the cousins piled into their car and drove home. We all looked forward to the next family reunion. After they left, I wondered just how genetic this tendency to be a slut, that I clearly shared with my sister, actually was. I could have discretely asked my aunt about what my mother was like in this regard, who was my mother's sister after all, but I had no idea how to approach it, and anyway she had just left. Given my mother's story about boyfriend swapping, and my seeing that she traded husbands with her sister last night, probably without the husbands even knowing, I felt maybe there was something to it.

That evening Sarah and I went to the mall for some window-shopping. She wanted some more lessons on exhibitionism. I said this morning she did just fine and did not need to learn anything more from me. But she insisted. Actually I think she just wanted to see me in action.

We walked around until we saw a man and a woman shopping together. They had selected some outfits and were heading towards the changing rooms. I quickly gathered a few outfits and gave them to Sarah, keeping one of them. "Don't close the door to the dressing room," I told her. I chose the changing room closest to where the man was standing.

I left the door to the dressing room ajar, so if one were positioned just right, one could see into the dressing room and in particular one could see me. I quickly stripped naked. I opened the door and asked for the next outfit from Sarah. The man waiting for his wife got a brief full frontal. He looked startled and embarrassed, but did not turn away when he saw me like that. I saw this via a mirror, so he did not know I had seen him there.

I left the door ajar and tried on the next outfit. I looked in the mirror, made a show of shaking my head, and slowly took it off, always facing the mirror. There were quite a few mirrors in the dressing room, so that people modeling clothes could see how they looked from different angles. I could see the man watching me by his reflection in one of the mirrors. He could see also my front via a combination of two mirrors.

Naked again, I opened the door pretending not to see the man staring at me, and asked Sarah for the next outfit. I did this for all the outfits, decided of course on none of them, dressed in my original clothes, and left the dressing room. By then the man's partner had also finished, and they had left before I came out. Sarah was impressed. I just knew she was going to try this herself within the week. I wondered what friend she would enlist.

Carl picked me up for the ride back to college the next day. He was very excited to see me. Much too excited it occurred to me. This time I was wearing a flowing skirt that stopped mid thigh, a blouse that buttoned, and a bra: Nothing to distract Carl from his driving; that's why I did not wear the shorts again. I was safe. Or so I thought.

After an hour we stopped for coffee and bathrooms, and Carl wanted another show. I said no, he could relive his memories of me from the trip out, only a few days ago. He looked so crestfallen, like a hurt puppy, I began to feel mean. I know, I know, I am an idiot. Then he surprised me by asking me out on a date, suggesting the movies on Friday.

I reminded Carl that Mike was my boyfriend. I was not dating other men. Carl nodded but asked, maybe in that case, how about just a show of my boobs, if I did not mind? I thought to myself, Jesus Christ, what have I gotten myself into? I said no, but Carl would not let it drop.

After a half hour of this in the coffee shop, feeling that this way we would never get back on the road, I took Carl's hand and led him to the woods behind the coffee shop. I removed my blouse and my bra and let him get a good look. He took me in his arms and kissed me. I had already forgotten what great kisses he gave. It's understandable given the distractions of my two cousins, who now both have carnal knowledge of me. I have a sore cunt to prove it, too.

He reminded me I had already given him a full frontal, so another would not hurt. Well, he seduced me with his kissing into becoming naked. I insisted we move farther into the woods to be more hidden. He began to finger me as we kissed and I became super aroused, remembering the previous day with Ramon and Carlos. His fingering was reminiscent of Ramon's.

I became weak in the knees as he fingered me and I ended up lying down on the ground, my legs splayed to give his magic fingers easy access. It was not my intention to give his cock easy access, but he did not read my mind correctly, and as I lay there with my eyes closed being fingered to a likely orgasm, I suddenly felt a cock entering my pussy.

I had not even heard him upzip; he must have done it when a truck was passing on the highway, which would have drowned out the noise. My eyes flashed open and I said rather breathlessly, "Carl! No. Get the hell out of me." Carl froze in place, but left his cock inside me.

Carl said, "Just a taste, Joanie."

I said, "No, Carl. Fingering was OK, but not sex." I don't know why I did not just push him off me and stand up. I simply did not think of that; I thought a verbal refusal was enough. It should have been enough.

Carl replied, "You are sexy beyond belief, and so gorgeous. Just a taste, Joanie." and he began to pump his cock in and out.

That of course was the right thing to say. Tell a girl she is sexy and gorgeous while you are beginning to fuck her, and she will relax and enjoy the fuck. Well, to be honest I don't know if that works for all girls, but it sure did for me.

Carl pulled out at the end and squirted his load on my boobs and my stomach. I lay there a while in a post coital sort of semi-comatose state, and then reality hit that I had just been fucked in the woods directly behind a coffee shop. I was lying there nude with cum all over me. Holy shit. I quickly threw my clothes on. I did not want to get cum all over my expensive bra, so I left that off and put it in my purse.

The cum made my tee shirt wet, especially where the nipples poke at the shirt. I had borrowed it from Sarah and it was tight around the bust. There was nothing to be done. I would wash it of course before sending it back to Sarah. Or maybe not: I wondered just how kinky Sarah was?

The rest of the ride home was uneventful, but Carl drove with a silly smile on his face the whole way. He was obviously quite pleased with his conquest. I, on the other hand, had enjoyed the sex, but was ashamed of myself.

When Carl did not want me to pay him for my share of the gas, I let him treat me this time. At least this way I could enjoy being paid for sex in some way, even if it was a pittance. Being paid for sex was something I now realized I found erotic, at least occasionally.

Back at college, I received a handwritten letter from Sarah. Apparently we had been seen fucking our brains out on the hilltop with our cousins not only by the Phillips boys, but also by one of her friends and her boyfriend who were out for a walk and were also heading up to the smooth rock promontory, probably for a make out session. They had heard Sarah's moans and screams, and had snuck up quietly to see what was happening.

Sarah said that inspired by us, her friend had let her boyfriend render her naked right there in the woods after we had all left (but who knows if the Phillips boys had left or not?), and he had fingered her to an orgasm and then tried to fuck her, but she was not yet ready for that and refused.

The next night she did the deed with him, within the privacy and safety of her own bedroom. She had also told Sarah she was turned on by the exhibitionist angle of being naked on the rocks, but would never do it again. It was just a sexy memory for her to enjoy.

Sarah wrote she was pleased we had inspired such behavior. For Sarah however, I feel it is just the beginning of her exhibitionism. Sarah is a bit more twisted than even I am.

Sarah's friend and her boyfriend saw the end of the first round of our fucks, and then saw our cousins swap us girls to fuck some more. The friend had never even imagined such a thing as switching women after fucking them.

Sarah enclosed some pictures they had taken with their phones. The pictures were poor quality, taken from too far away with cell phones. But there was one of me fucking Carlos in cowgirl position, and I could make out my face if I zoomed in. Damn. Our reputations in our hometown as exhibitionist sluts would be reinforced, that was sure.

A few days later I got another letter from Sarah with more pictures. Jason Phillips had taken pictures both of our fucks, some with each cousin, and then also of Sarah's friend naked and being fingered.

He had used a real camera, with a telephoto lens, so the pictures were quite explicit. He told Sarah he would destroy the digital files if she would fuck both him and his brother. Sarah did not tell me what she decided to do. But I suspect she fucked both of them, and probably enjoyed it, too.

Reading her letter and seeing the pictures, I got totally hot. I called up Mike. He came over and enjoyed my tales and -especially- the pictures. He also was able to help me out by fucking me silly, next to the window, where people could see us going at it, at least in theory. I always loved it when Mike fucked me.

The next day I took stock of what had happened during our family reunion. I decided probably I needed professional help. But I knew I was not going to get any. Instead, in an attempt to explain myself to myself, I had a brainstorm.

I once again used my computer skills and hacked into my Mom's computer and my Dad's computer. It was easy to do, since when I was still in high school I had secretly used their computer to give myself permission to access both of their computers remotely. It was one of those "just in case" moments.

On my Dad's computer I hit the jackpot. I saw pictures he had taken in the days of film, and then apparently had scanned them in. They were great pictures; my Dad had talent as a photographer. Several were of my mom posing in various states of undress for my Dad. That's not so unusual among married couples, I thought.

I knew that when my parents were young it was before digital photography, so he would have used film and had them professionally developed. No way my father could have had the skills to develop color photos in a dark room, all by himself. That meant of course that someone in the commercial photo lab also saw the photos of my Mom, naked and sexy, and maybe even made a copy for himself, or for herself, who knows?

As I scrolled through the photos I saw that one was of my Mom and her twin sister, both naked, both with dildos sticking out of their cunts, and kissing each other. So much for incest in her generation! Another was of my Mom nude and sucking the cock of a man I did not know. Three of the photos were of yet another strange man with his cock entering my Mom, with his cock halfway in, and with his cock all the way in up to his balls. My Mom's face was visible in profile, and she was clearly sexually enjoying herself. These were X rated photos, to say the least.

The photo that made my heart stop was of my Mom nude on all fours, her boobs dangling below her. A German shepherd had mounted her and apparently was fucking her. I had never seen anything like that before, nor even imagined it. My own mother! I could not believe it. My Mom was more twisted than I was. I tried to decide if that was reassuring, or not.

Then I found a movie my Dad had digitized. It was password protected, but I had found a file on his computer where he listed all of his passwords, I guess in case he forgot one, as I am sure he did from time to time. This of course is the first thing they teach you not to do, after they teach you to remember to turn on and to plug in the computer. But it is certainly a gift to the harried hacker.

Excited but also apprehensive, I sat down and played it. Holy shit, I thought as I did so. There was my Mom, much younger (maybe 20 years old?), doing a strip tease in front of my Dad and seven other men. The background music was classic bump and grind music.

The movie began with a strange man I did not know introducing my Mom to the men. She shook hands with each of the men, including my Dad, whom she apparently did not yet know. This was how they met??

He then introduced her twin sister (my aunt) and a third woman, whom I recognized, even though she is of course much older now, as being the mom of my high school friend Susie. Then the music began, and my Mom was first up with her strip tease.

My mother had a gorgeous body. She was a little top heavy, with large boobs, but they not too large. Otherwise she was perfectly proportioned with a small waist and nicely sized hips, shapely legs and small feet. I never learned who was filming the movie. My Mom was good at her strip tease, too, from what I could tell. She was maybe even extremely good.

One of the men drooling while he watched I recognized was my uncle, Ramon's father. Another one was my high school friend Susie's father. I was flabbergasted. The other men I did not recognize.

I also could not help but notice that when she was 20, my Mom looked exactly as I do now. Her body was the same. Even her nipples and areolas were identical to mine. This was freaky. Genetics is a powerful force.

When she was done and nude, the men applauded wildly, and another woman got up and began a strip tease. She was my aunt, my mother's twin sister! As she did her act, and she was just as good as my Mom had been, a man (not my father) began to fuck my Mom in the background. For a split second the camera revealed the face of the man. I froze the frame and zoomed in. It was Ramon's father, now my uncle.

My aunt continued to gyrate seductively, losing her clothes until she was naked. As the camera panned away, I saw Susie's dad taking my Mom in the ass. Next Susie's mom got up to begin a strip tease, and two men at the same time began to fuck my aunt, one in the cunt, the other in her ass. She was moaning loudly.

As the movie progressed, eventually everyone was fucking everyone, and there were lots of moans, screams, and cheering the action on. At least three men took my Mom, albeit one at a time. My aunt was fucked also by at least three men, two of them fucking her at once. Lots of men seemed to like the idea of fucking both of the twins, and the twins seemed more than willing to oblige.

Susie's mom was the queen of blowjobs for the movie. She was blowing everyone, or so it seemed. Probably it was just three or four men. She swallowed all of their cum. From what I could tell, she gave great head. She also put out: I saw my father fucking Susie's mom at one point. It all became a blur to me. Jesus Christ, I thought.

If ever I were to confront my Mom, and I knew that I never would, I also knew what she would say. It would be something like, "Oh Joanie. You know what it was like back in the day. Crazy times, you know?" and she would accompany that with a giggle.

There was a time stamp on the movie that I guess my Dad added. It was around three years before I was born. I began to wonder if my mother and my aunt, and Susie's Mom, were prostitutes hired to entertain the men? Or was this just how they got their kicks back then? One thing was sure: my mother was a hell of a lot more wild back then than I could ever have imagined. She was also much more strange.

There was one other password-protected movie on my Dad's computer. I was nervous to open it, but of course I did. It was a professional porn movie, and I relaxed when I realized that. At least it was not about my Mom. I started it, planning to stop it once I found what it was about and why my father saved it. I ended up watching the entire movie, and got the shock of my life.

A company called Carnal Productions made the movie. It was titled, "The Jailbait Twins." My mother's maiden name was Maria Anita Gilota. My aunt, her twin sister, was Maria Sophia Gilota. Their mother, my grandmother, just called both of them Maria. It was easier that way, she once told me. For the movie they had (thank God) stage names.