Joanie Goes Home for a Family Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't," I lied.

"It must have been horrible then for you to have to endure Ramon eating you out to a spectacular orgasm," Sarah said as she giggled. Then she added, "Do you think he'll do that for me tomorrow?" She continued to giggle.

"Sarah!" I said. "What has come over you?" I decided to ask her point blank. ""Sarah, no way just now with Carlos was the first blowjob you've ever given. Right?"

"I guess it's time to confess, big sister," she said. "I am a major slut. Carlos is the fifth boy I've blown to smithereens. Boys are lining up to have sex with me."

"I'll bet they are," I replied. "You are beautiful, sexy, and you put out. You are every teenage boy's wet dream." Then after a pause, I added hesitantly, "When you say 'have sex' do you mean...?"

"Yes. But don't worry Sis, I take precautions," Sarah said. "I'm on the pill. I even think the pill made my boobs get bigger. And it cleared up my acne: Win, win. Tomorrow when I fuck Carlos, he will be my third. Maybe Ramon could be my fourth."

"Sarah!" I exclaimed. "Carlos and Ramon are not fucking either one of us. That is incest, and I forbid it," I said.

"When did you find religion?" Sarah asked. "From what I heard, you are the slut of sluts of our little town. There are rumors you fucked on camera. Three guys at once, I heard, and you took one of them up your ass. I sure as hell have not done any of that," Sarah said. Then she added as an afterthought, "Yet."

I was mortified. My worst fears had come to pass. "Don't believe everything you hear," I managed to mumble. I was trying to think fast. "It's true I've done some things I'm not proud of. And tt's true some of it is on camera, but that's because some really nasty men betrayed me. I hope it never happens to you."

Then I added, "Whatever you think I've done, it does not mean incest is OK."

Sarah replied, "Maybe not. But it does mean you have no moral authority to judge me! And besides, I have news for you. Letting your first cousin get you naked and then eat you out to an orgasm, or me giving Carlos his best blowjob ever—yes he told me that—both count for incest. Go ask our local priest."

"I guess you're right. But that does not mean we are going to compound things tomorrow," I replied.

"Of course not. You're free to do what you want. Or better, you are free not to do what you know you want to do. But I would appreciate some help tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to fuck them both. I've never had two men at once before," Sarah said, smiling at the thought. Now she was taunting me.

"And I love the idea of fucking them while the old guys are all at church. Now that's religion for you!" Sarah said, as she giggled at the evil thought.

"Truce?" I said. Sarah nodded. "Tell me about what your favorites subjects are in school. Besides boys," I said, giggling, and changing the subject from Carlos and Ramon.

We then had a nice chat about her school. Her favorite subject was math, and she was best in the class and that intimidated all the boys, but did not stop them from wanting to get into her panties.

She was planning to go to the same college I was at, but of course she would need a scholarship to afford it, as I had myself needed one. She was waiting to hear about that. Then she said she was chomping at the bit to meet Mike and Philip, and asked me to tell her stories about them.

While she was talking, I was thinking about what she had said about enjoying incest because it is taboo. Exhibitionism is taboo, too. Sure, Mike and my strong desire to please him and to win his approval, at least at the beginning, had manipulated me into becoming an exhibitionist. But then I realized I liked it, independent of Mike. But I have the impression exhibitionism is a lot more common than incest.

I had often thought about why I was an exhibitionist. My first explanation was that I got the attention of men. Boy, did I! I had been starved for it after being ignored by boys all through high school.

That explanation seemed insufficient. Then I thought of it as all being Mike's fault, and my desire to please him. That too seemed insufficient. Next I thought what is really going on is I am a slut, and exhibitionism gets me into situations where I am cornered into having sex with someone. That explanation seemed especially weak, and besides it begged the question, since I would then need to explain why I was a slut.

Sarah's offhand comment seemed to me to be the key. I was an exhibitionist because it was taboo. OK, the other things might also contribute, but taboo was the main thing. The appeal of taboo also explained why I was a slut when I was drunk. Being a slut was also taboo. As I thought about it, nothing was more taboo than incest! It was the ultimate break-the-taboo turn-on.

Now all I had to do was to figure out why I was so obsessed with doing forbidden things. I did have a strict Catholic upbringing, and maybe it was a reaction to that? It seemed too big a question for late at night. All these thoughts transpired in a second or two, so I was still listening to Sarah as I had them.

After what I had seen Sarah do in the basement, her veneer of innocence revealed now as an act, I confessed to her that I was an exhibitionist, and told her about Mike and how he was always pushing me in that direction.

I even told her about the time Mike got me naked and almost fucked me in the back row of a crowded movie theater. Sarah began to stroke her pussy as I told her the stories. She begged for more stories.

I told her how I had let men look down my blouse at the shoe store at the mall when I worked there before last Christmas, and how the last week I went to work braless so that they could see my entire naked breasts, The last couple of days before Christmas I wore a boat neck dress and went commando, so they could see everything. At this point Sarah had two fingers inside and was breathing heavily.

I should not have done this, but I also told her of the time, early in my freshman year, when I fucked Mike in his room, and then fucked his roommate Steve in the sitting room, while blowing another roommate John, and while at the same time watching his final roommate Tony fuck my best friend Mary, doggy style. At this point Sarah had two fingers in her and they were pistoning frantically.

I moved over to sit next to Sarah and gently pulled her fingers out. I inserted two of my own. She looked at me in shock and surprise, but then began to fondle my boobs. Then she lay down and I slowly fingered her to the point of getting her hot and bothered. I figured if we were going to continue with incest, who better than my sister?

I whispered to her as I fingered her that now that we had broken the incest taboo, we might as well have some fun. She smiled up at me and whispered to me that she loved me. Then she exploded in a huge orgasm. She told me later it had been her best ever.

I was not surprised. Who would know better how to finger Sarah than her sister (me), who had practiced on myself so many times before? All the little moves that worked for me had worked just the same for Sarah.

We both decided to go to sleep, and as I drifted off to sleep, I began to plan the next day. I figured the two sets of parents and our grandmother would be gone for a few hours in the morning, off to church. Sarah and I would take the boys for a walk in the woods. The weather was supposed to be perfect.

I woke when I heard the car engine starting. The older generations were heading off to church. The service, plus all the socializing after, and the fact that my mother had told me they are all going out for pancakes after church and was it Okay to abandon the four of us children, made me figure we had at least 3 hours to work with.

I woke up Sarah, quickly explained my plans, we showered and dressed and then headed to the basement. We woke up the boys by kissing them and fondling their cocks. That got their attention right away. I told them to get dressed; we were taking them for a walk in the woods.

You play with a man's cock, and he is in your power and will do whatever you ask. So off we went into the woods. After a short time I suggested we play truth or dare, as we strolled through the woods. The boys agreed a bit too quickly. I asked Ramon to choose. He chose truth.

I asked him, "On how many girls have you gone down?"

Ramon answered, "That's easy, cousin. Counting you last night, it's five."

Then he turned to me and said "Truth or dare?" I chose dare.

Ramon looked me up and down and said, "I dare you to continue walking in the woods topless."

I pretended to be upset and said no, that's out of bounds, but Sarah and Carlos joined Ramon, ganging up on me, as I knew they would. I became gracious, and gradually, sexily, removed my blouse and my bra.

The boys were staring at me and in particular at my boobs. They were turned on that I was bare breasted in the woods. Some people find nudity in public especially erotic. Apparently the four of us were some of those people. Sarah snapped them back to reality by presenting Carlos with a truth or dare choice. Like his brother, Carlos chose truth.

Following my lead, Sarah said to Carlos, "How many girls have given you a blow job?"

Carlos said, "You were the third. And Sarah, you were by far the best. You've ruined me for other women, you know." Sarah leaned into him and kissed him briefly.

Carlos next asked Sarah, and she chose dare. Since I was already topless, Carlos upped the ante, and told Sarah to strip naked, except for her shoes.

Sarah was not ready for this, and looked scared. She looked around the woods frantically to see if we were alone in the woods. It seemed that we were. I told her, "Sarah, Carlos is asking too much. Let's stop the game and continue our walk." She was not a dyed in the wool exhibitionist like I was, at least not yet.

Carlos apologized and went to kiss Sarah, but she backed away and peeled off her tee shirt. Then she turned her back to us and slowly slipped off her bra. She stepped out of her shorts, and now she was only in panties and sneakers.

She said, "I could use some help with the panties."

I said, "I'll do the honors." Then Ramon and Carlos both clamored to be the one who removed her panties. We three dumped the choice on Sarah.

"How about Ramon and Carlos take turns, each doing a little at a time?" Sarah replied.

There we stood in the woods, Sarah and me both topless, and our two cousins were gradually inching off Sarah's panties. Each boy would inch down her panties, and then fondle her boobs and kiss her. Then the other would do the same. I looked carefully and could see a wet spot on her panties, as Sarah got super turned on.

As the panties came close to being off, Ramon stuck a finger in Sarah. Instead of protesting or pulling away, she just sighed. Then Carlos came for the last step of panties removal, and he too inserted a finger in Sarah. Another sigh. Then she moved away.

Sarah was naked, and with me still topless, we resumed our hike. The views were pretty, but the boys were not seeing them, as they were staring at us, especially at our boobs bouncing gently as we walked along. Sarah sped up to be in front, and the boys stared at her perfect ass.

Her walk had a natural wiggle to it, and it looked especially sexy with her nude. The boys were clearly incredulous that we were doing this in the public woods, As were Sarah and I to a lesser extent. It was easy to imagine someone else could see us, at least in theory. This turned them on, I could tell. It turned me on, too.

I thought to myself that perhaps Sarah was trying out exhibitionism, after our talk last night. I was becoming a corrupting influence.

After a few minutes, Sarah asked to speak with me alone. "Let's put our tee shirts back on," she said. Seeing my quizzical face, she continued, "Do you remember our neighbor George Phillips from high school?"

I grew up with George, and he lived in another house abutting the woods. The woods were actually fairly small, and surrounded by houses. The land was too hilly and rocky to build on, so it was left to nature. Then it became a selling point for the homes to have the small woods as our communal back yard.

George had been a quiet boy and not in the honors bubble, so we had never been in classes together in high school. I had never paid him much heed, nor had he paid me any. He was now 19 too, and I had no idea what college he had gone to, assuming he had even gone to college. "Yes," I told Sarah.

"Well, on Sundays I often wear short shorts and a tee shirt and go sit on the rock. George and his brother Jason, who is my age, often spy on me. They think I don't see them. When I know they're there, I tease them by removing my tee shirt."

Skeptical now about Sarah telling all, I said, "Just your tee shirt?"

"Well, Sis," she replied, "Sometimes I also remove my bra, and pretend to be trying to get a tan." I gave her a look, and then she continued, "Well if you must know, the last time I also removed my shorts."

"Anything else?" I said.

Sarah frowned. Then she swore up and down that was all. She had kept her panties on. I believed her. "Isn't that enough?" she said. I nodded.

We put on our tee shirts and returned to the somewhat confused boys. Sarah's tee shirt had vents on both sides, going pretty far up. Sarah was still naked underneath her tee shirt, which was pretty obvious from the vents, since there was no way she could be wearing panties and not have at least some of them visible.

It was also fairly clear I was without a bra. Sarah's tee shirt was tight around my boobs, magnifying the braless effect. My nipples were clearly outlined. You could probably even see my boobs through the fabric if the sun was right. Sarah said to the cousins, sotto voce, "Two neighborhood boys often roam in these woods." The boys nodded, understanding.

We climbed the local hill, and near the top there was a rocky promontory where one of the biggest rocks had a large and smooth surface. I had given Ramon and Carlos backpacks to carry that had supplies. I spread out a tablecloth and served everyone breakfast: rolls with butter & jam, juice, and of course lots of coffee.

Sarah announced that she and I were going to work on our tans. We both stood and flamboyantly removed our tee shirts. Sarah gave me the signal (she rubbed her right eye) and I knew the Phillips boys were watching, even if I could not tell it myself. We did not tell our cousins. Sarah knew their hiding place, and just where to look.

I lay on my stomach. Sarah said, "Joanie, your ass will be all white," and she rolled me over, unsnapped and unzipped my shorts and pulled them off, together with my panties. Now I too was naked.

Carlos came over to Sarah. He leaned into her and kissed her, She returned the kiss. Ramon just sat back and watched the show, a bemused smile on his face.

I was on my stomach so my charms were not visible to prying eyes, but I was nevertheless facing the action, so I could see it all too. They kissed a long time, and then Carlos began massaging her cunt. I propped myself up on my elbows, so Ramon could see almost all of my boobs. My nipples touched the ground, so doubtless they were obscured from his view, but all the rest was there to see.

Ramon just sat there watching. But the eroticism of the scene was getting to him, so he quickly stripped and began to stroke his cock. After a minute or two of this, he got up and walked over to me. He said, "Last night you were not very nice and you called me a 'fucking cousin.'"

"I know," I said, "And I apologize." We looked at each other, our eyes locking. "What are you going to do about it?" I continued. Ramon smiled. Looking directly at his cock, I continued, "Are you going to make an honest woman out of me?" Then I turned over onto my back and spread my legs a little.

He lay down next to me with his cock near my mouth. Taking the hint, I sucked his balls. He groaned with pleasure. I licked and sucked his balls a long time, never touching his throbbing penis.

When I began to stroke his cock, it seemed to jump in my hand. He was more than ready. He then pushed me away, pulled me up onto all fours and presented his cock to my entrance. I wiggled my ass in invitation, as I was already wet. That was all of the encouragement Ramon needed, and he slipped his cock into my pussy.

He banged away a long time. He felt so good inside me. I had come to terms with the incest angle, and decided to take Sarah's attitude that the taboo nature was a turn on. It was clear Sarah believed her own rhetoric, as she was screaming with pleasure as Carlos ate her out.

I thought the whole county was going to hear her. I guessed part of it was putting on a show for the Phillips boys. Or maybe she is just naturally noisy. Carlos then stopped eating her, moved up and began to mount her.

Sarah said, "Go for it, lover boy." Carlos paid heed and he went for it, as he placed his cock at her entrance. He may have thought she was a virgin, since he entered her cunt slowly, tentatively. Meeting no resistance, and with Sarah's moans and whimpers encouraging him, he then plunged it in and began a real pounding, pistoning in and out of her as her moans got louder and louder.

I was being well fucked myself. Not being Sarah, I was not so vocal, but I was moaning softly. Then I thought to myself, WTF, and I began to get very vocal, saying, "Yes, Ramon! Right there! Deeper, faster!" This seemed to inspire Ramon to get even more into the fuck. I felt his cock twitch as I cried out.

Ramon was good, clearly experienced, and knew what he was doing. As he fucked me I kept repeating to myself that he was my cousin and that sexual tension between us would from now on always be present. The more I reminded myself that he was my cousin, the more turned on I became, and the noisier I became.

I thought of the phrase kissing cousins, then changed it to fucking cousins, and began to giggle even as my arousal was reaching new levels.

Ramon lay me down and switched to missionary position. He began to screw me with a circular motion. It was wonderful. Now I became very vocal, and got even as loud as Sarah. I enjoyed the missionary position, since I felt dominated and controlled by Ramon. He was taking me; I was no longer seducing him.

He could really fuck, even as well as Mike's cousin Alex. I should not compare, I thought to myself, as I noticed my breathing was now uneven. I realized I was unconsciously raising myself to meet his thrusts, and I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull his cock deeper inside me. I saw that Ramon was sweating.

The fact that I had known Ramon all of my life, and had loved him like a brother, made the sex intense. Was my love morphing into another kind of love? Was the sex so good because I loved him, even though it was not in a sexual way? I decided yes, that was it. All these thoughts raced through my head as Ramon gave an especially fierce plunge into me.

When it finally ended, I collapsed and lay there in a blissful state, filled with Ramon's cum that was oozing out of me. My eyes were closed, and I continued some very soft moaning. I was exhausted, as I often am after I cum. I heard Ramon saying, to nobody in particular, "I have the most beautiful and by far the sexiest cousin in the entire world."

I had not cum during the fuck with Ramon, but I did not care. It was a great fuck, and I had thoroughly enjoyed it. And it was a great fuck because it was outdoors, I had an audience including secret voyeurs, and most of all, he was my fucking first cousin!

Then I heard Carlos say, "No, bro, I'm afraid that I do!" and they both laughed. Sarah then piped up, "There is only one way to settle this, boys. You know what you have to do." She beckoned Ramon to come over with her finger. He did, and she kissed him. She began to fondle his soft cock.