Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"For showing him just how naive I really am," Maggie stated as though it made perfect sense to her.

"Oh Maggie. You truly are an innocent delight, do you know that?" May said laughing lightly. "I'm going to enjoy teaching you about pleasure," she added a moment later, much more seriously as she spoke. "Last night was your first lesson. And now, I think it would be most appropriate to give you your second." May pulled down the sheet the rest of the way, revealing Maggie's nude form entirely. To May's initial surprise, Maggie didn't respond negatively or even act as though she was embarrassed by the sudden revelation of her nakedness. If anything she appeared excitedly enthusiastic.

"Are you going to do that to me again?" she asked hopefully.

"No. But you are," May said. "But don't worry, I'll help you and teach you how."

"You will?" By way of an answer May quickly slipped in behind Maggie spreading her own legs so that Maggie could more comfortably lean back against her. As she did, May began softly caressing her breasts toying with her already aroused nipples and began to tell her exactly what it was she wanted her to do.

The sound of May's soothing voice as she described each and every sensation she was giving herself in intimate detail was incredibly exciting enough. But as her fingers explored, probed and teased her aroused "clitty" as Maggie had decided to call it, the pleasure she felt while May continued talking to her was enhanced ten fold.

After a fairly lengthy amount of time and tender instruction, Maggie began to sense the familiar sensations she'd experienced the night before just moments before the pleasure had seized her, overwhelming her senses. "I think it's going to happen again," she stated breathlessly. "I can feel it beginning to start, just like it did last time."

"Good. Keep going Maggie. Let it happen, let the sensation come to you just like it did, but don't fight it this time, simply let it happen." Seconds later, it did.

"Oh god...May!" Maggie squealed in delight as she felt the first powerful constrictions tighten inside. But unlike before, she didn't faint from the pleasure this time, riding it out until the comforting warmth of an almost soothing, cleansing sensation began to take over from the more intense one she'd just experienced. May had continued to fondle her, talking to her softly and urging her on. Now, even May's gentle caress slowed in perfect harmony with the afterglow that she found herself basking in.

Several minutes later after she had more fully recovered she turned to her asking. "May? Can we do that again? Soon?" Once again May chuckled delightedly.

"Later. Much later. Right now we have breakfast to prepare for our guests and plenty of other chores to be done as well. But. If you get everything done, and done well. Then perhaps later we'll have another lesson or two."

"Or two?" Maggie said jumping up out of bed smiling excitedly.

"Like I said. We'll see. Now you'd best hurry and get yourself dressed. We have a busy day ahead of us. A very busy day!"

#

With as many guests as who were staying, Maggie found very little time for herself the entire day. Long after the guests had been fed their evening meal, May caught up with her just as she was changing the bedding in the last room.

"When you're done, and after you've had a bath, come to Jack's room." She'd said almost conspiratorially. May left before Maggie could say anything to her.

"I wonder what she has planned?" she asked herself, a small smile spreading across her face as she continued to think about it. With renewed vigor, Maggie quickly finished making the bed in preparation for a nights sleep, and then hurried down the hallway to the bathroom hoping that none of the other guests had it currently occupied. She'd only have ten minutes anyway as that was the house rule. As such, she'd begun washing herself, almost ready to rinse before there was more than a couple of inches of water in the tub.

Having dressed only in a simple nightshirt with nothing on beneath it, Maggie made her way down the hall heading towards the stairs, which led to the upper bedrooms. Passing by the parlor, Maggie noticed only one or two guests gathered around listening to the radio. Neither of them noticed her as she rounded the corner taking the stairs two at a time as quietly as it was possible for her to do. Jack's room was the furthest down the hall, conveniently just across from May's room. Hers was the master suite, and as such, the biggest bedroom in the entire boarding house. Maggie approached Jacks door, stopping and listening quietly for any sounds. Hearing nothing, she knocked anyway.

"Come!" she heard Jack call to her from inside the room. Maggie tried the knob on the door, for some reason surprised when it turned, opening. Why she had expected it to be locked she wasn't sure. Even more surprising, the room was dark except for the single soft glow of a burning candle on the nightstand. It took barely an instant for her eyes to adjust to the much dimmer lighting. When they did, she got the surprise of her life. Jack was naked, lying atop the bed. May was equally so though kneeling over him. But what she hadn't anticipated seeing, was that May had Jack's penis inside her mouth!

"Quickly. Close the door!" Jack admonished her. Suddenly aware that she had been standing half in and half out of the room, Maggie stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Maggie looked over towards May who was only then sitting back up though still holding on to Jack's very turgid erection.

"You ready for another lesson?" she asked. Maggie nodded her head yes though barely perceptible as she did. "Then come over to the bed Maggie. It's time you learned about orally pleasuring someone. After which, we'll teach you what it's like to be orally pleasured."

"Is that...is that what you were doing to Jack? With your mouth?" she asked nervously.

"Yes, it's called fellatio. Now, watch me for a few minutes, and then you try it." May stated.

"Fellation?" Maggie asked quizzically.

"No, fellatio. It's a French word, fellatus, meaning to suck, or to give oral stimulation of the penis," May instructed.

"Is there a word for, for orally pleasuring a woman?"

"She learns pretty fast doesn't she?" Jack said joining in.

"You have no idea!" May stated almost proudly. "You should have seen our young pupil here this morning!"

"May!" Maggie almost shouted blushing furiously as she recalled the intimate moment she had shared with May just that morning.

"Oh Maggie, my dear sweet innocent Maggie. Sex is not a dirty subject to speak only secretly of, with whispers and hidden meanings. It is a pleasure to be enjoyed, shared. Certainly expressed with laughter, gaiety and a desire to experience the ultimate thrills and satisfactions. I know how much you loved, and miss your father. But Maggie, listen to me. As much as I admired your father, and as much as I know that you loved him, he had a lot to learn about loving a woman, or allowing himself to be loved by a woman. I think he came to understand that Maggie. Which I believe is the main reason why he eventually brought you here to live with me."

May's words rang true. Maggie had already arrived at that same conclusion herself quite some time ago. Knowing full well what May had been at one time, her father also knew with her then recent experience, that out of all the people, Doctor's included, it was May he had taken her to meet and live with.

"Anyway, to answer your question. Yes. The oral pleasuring, stimulation if you will of a woman's vulva, is again a form of a French word. Cunnilingus. But for the moment Maggie, lets first learn and come to understand the oral pleasuring of a man first before we get ahead of ourselves. Shall we?" Again Maggie nodded her head in understanding. "Good. Now watch what I do."

May began licking, gently nibbling as well as sucking on Jack's stiff swollen prick. Maggie saw how she seemed to pay homage to it, devoting herself entirely to this unselfish act. She saw by Jack's expression that whatever it felt like, it was truly pleasurable and enjoyable to him. But even more surprisingly to her, she saw also by May's expressions that she was enjoying it almost as much as Jack was.

"Is it as enjoyable to do as to have done?" Maggie asked honestly. May smiled around the hard prick she continued sucking, stopping momentarily to turn to Maggie answering her question.

"It is...as long as you do so with your heart as well as your mind and soul," she told her. "Many would not find it to be so Maggie. And it is for those women who do not place themselves in a giving, loving frame of mind, that they truly miss the ecstasy and beauty that can be expressed, shared, by so intimate of an act. And so might I add, the reverse is also true. Jack?" May said looking up at him.

"Oh yes, yes of course," he commented. "I truly do enjoy eating pussy," he said throwing in.

"Pussy?"

"Jack, you really are incorrigible you know that? It's another term for a woman's vagina Maggie."

"Oh!" Maggie said finding the word a bit odd to describe that particular part of her body. May saw and understood her temporary confusion. "This morning, what you did to yourself was called masturbation. Remember, we discussed that. But it's also known in a far less formal way as petting. So if you think about it Maggie, this morning, you were petting your pussy. Now then, is that an easier way to understand it?" This time Maggie laughed as she considered the obvious similarities.

"Oh yes May. I do! I do! That makes far more sense to me now."

"Good. Now then, enough verbal instruction for the moment. It's your turn to see if you can provide Jack the same physical emotional pleasure that I was giving him."

Maggie hesitated only for a moment. Truth be told, she was anxious, even excitedly aroused to learn how to do this the same way that May had been doing it. "Like this?" Maggie said drawing Jack's cock into her mouth.

"Easy!" Jack stated almost immediately. "Not quite so hard. At first anyway," he finished grinning at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," Maggie said apologetically.

"That's ok, it didn't really hurt, you just took me a little by surprise is all," he said easing her concerns.

"Softly Maggie," May once again instructed. "Imagine if you will an ice cream cone. Holding it in your hand, and the way that you enjoyed licking it, tasting the flavors and pleasure that it gave to you in doing so." Maggie licked. Softly. "Yes, that's it Maggie. Much, much better."

"Oh. I'll say!" Jack added once again laying back closing his eyes. "Good god May, she really is a quick study isn't she?"

Hearing Jack's approval as well as May's compliment of her quickly learned ability, Maggie indeed found herself enjoying the sensations, taste, as well as the incredible feel of Jack's firmness as she continued to experiment with his penis.

"Oh that's it baby! That's it!" Jack stated gripping her head pressing her even more rapidly up and down on his prick as she continued mouthing, sucking it.

"Ah Jack...maybe you'd better not," May began. But it was already too late for caution. Maggie felt the warmth of his spending filling her mouth. At first she gagged, feeling as though she might drown as his emissions continued filling her throat, blocking her airway.

Seeing Maggie's momentary panic, May quickly calmed her. "Think of the ice cream Maggie, swallow it as though it were ice cream. Simply open your throat, allow the warm sweet fluid to slide down. Trust me in this child...trust me." As Maggie listened to her mentor, the panic subsided and she quickly began doing exactly as May had instructed her to. Even as Jack continued spraying the inside of her mouth with his thick creamy essence, Maggie learned how easy it really was to perform this particular aspect of orally pleasuring a man.

"Bravo Maggie! Bravo!" Jack said a few minutes later. "Why, I don't think that May could have done that any better herself!" he said admiringly. And for the first time in a very, very long time. Maggie felt truly good about herself. Glad that she had been able to please someone so wonderfully, so intimately.

"And now Maggie. I think since you have proven yourself quite capable at performing fellatio. That it is only fitting, and fair that our Jack here introduce you to the fine art of cunnilingus. Don't you agree Jack?" May said turning to face him. Jack was already grinning most wickedly.

"Oh my yes May. Indeed. I so do look forward to deflowering this delicate young creature with my tongue."

May helped Maggie to remove her simple shift, laying her back down upon the bed. And, as she had done earlier that morning, May positioned herself in such a way that Maggie was once again laying between her legs, allowing May to again have access in caressing her soft pliant breasts.

If Maggie had thought the touch of May's finger, or even her own had been wonderfully pleasurable, as Jack began to titillate her sweet nubbin of flesh, Maggie's eyes popped open in wonder and surprise at the almost too sweet intensity that began to immediately devour her. "Oh fuck!" Maggie exclaimed. "Oh god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean...."

Both May as well as Jack were laughing. "Isn't it a wonderful thing to find oneself so over come with passion and desire, that we forget ourselves in such a wonderfully uninhibited way?" May stated. "Oh fuck! Is a most beautiful way to state the obvious Maggie. Never let yourself feel it to be otherwise."

"Oh fuck then!" Maggie said once again, tensing up at the sheer pleasure that Jack began bringing to her with his fluttering tongue and wet wicked lips as he sucked in her labia, kissing them, teasing them, driving her once again to that same plateau of ecstasy that she had so enjoyed earlier last evening.

As though in a dream, Maggie could just hear voices speaking out to her, though as far away, somewhere behind her, perhaps ahead. It mattered not. The pleasure was too great as she felt herself falling, listening to the far away voices.

"I think she's fainted once again," she last heard someone saying.

Unlike the previous evening, when Maggie awoke this time she found herself lying next to May. Jack was on top of her and it was obvious they were making love.

"She's back with us," Jack stated casually.

"How was it?" May asked in a very excited breath as she did, obviously feeling the intensity of their coupling.

"Wonderful!" Maggie exclaimed rolling onto her side facing them. "Are you fucking?" she asked.

Jack bellowed out a loud roaring laugh. "Holy shit May, this girl really is something isn't she?"

"I don't think the word something is quite what I'd use to describe her at the moment. More like randy perhaps," she agreed laughing along with him though far more quietly. "And yes Maggie, he is fucking me, and quite nicely so in fact. Would you like to actually get a closer view so that you can better understand just exactly what is happening?"

"Oh yes May, I would. I really, really would! Another lesson then?"

"Well yes, and no," May responded. "I think it's a bit early for you for any hands on experience here. But I think it will do you a world of good to see and become familiar with the mechanics of what we're doing here."

"Good grief May. Mechanics? Can you make this any more clinically detached for the poor girl?"

"What would you rather have me say?" May asked him teasingly.

"How about, I'm fucking my prick inside your cunt," he said vulgarly.

"Cunt?" Maggie questioned.

"Never mind Maggie," May told her. "Just another word for a vagina."

"Oh." Maggie said. "Actually, I rather liked the other one...pussy," she responded gaily.

"That makes two of us," May said grunting in pleasure as Jack increased their tempo.

"Hmm, well then make that three of us. As I surely do enjoy fucking this pussy!"

"May I see?" Maggie asked bending over closer to actually try and obtain a better view of what was actually taking place. Jack purposely withdrew nearly his full length from May's pussy. In doing so, May herself began explaining to Maggie what it was he was doing, and in affect, where and how his prick was actually entering her and stimulating her.

"I really would like to experience that," Maggie hopefully requested.

"You will Maggie. But not tonight. You are a virgin, remember? There are a few things we need to do to prepare you for that first."

"Such as?" she asked, still hoping.

"Now is not the time to get into it," May stated a bit more sternly than she might otherwise have spoken to her. "If you were to attempt this now, tonight. The potential for it being far more painful than it should be might very well cause you to distrust the act, as well as the pleasures that it will eventually bring you. Patience Maggie. Patience. Now, watch and learn."

Trusting May implicitly, Maggie did just that. And as she watched, she did learn. She found their coupling to be extremely erotic, very sensual. Even listening to the soft moans and groans that Jack and May shared together, added a whole new level of understanding and enjoyment to the experience. Maggie felt the familiar moisture gathering between her legs as she lay there beside the two of them, enjoying it as Jack's firm beautifully shaped penis continued to slip in and out of May's equally wet "pussy". Maggie thought to herself.

"Go ahead Maggie," May told her as though reading her mind. "Just because you won't be experiencing this particular pleasure this evening, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the one I taught you this morning."

Without thought to Jack's being there, Maggie quickly slipped a finger down between her legs, quickly locating that very special sensitive button that she had so wonderfully learned to pleasure that very morning.

"Oh," Maggie said, allowing the one worded pleasure to escape her lips as she felt that very special tingling sensation begin as she continued frigging herself.

"Oh what?" Jack asked teasingly.

"Oh. Fuck," Maggie quipped, enjoying the naughtiness of their unspoken game.

"You'll ruin her with your teasings," May warned Jack. "Keep it up, and no one will ever know her for the innocent she truly is."

"And you would have it otherwise?" he asked her. "Or you Maggie?" He looked turning towards her.

"Fuck no. And besides, I think it's far too late for that now," Maggie said, twirling her clit unabashedly, legs spread obscenely wide purposely giving both May as well as Jack a very good look at her red, swollen very puffy lips.

"You really are incorrigible Jack. And now I'm afraid, so is she!" Maggie continued to watch them, frigging her "clitty" and enjoying the sensation of it every bit as much as enjoying the fact that May and Jack both glanced at her from time to time, watching her pleasuring herself.

"Will he cum soon?" she asked.

"I'm fairly certain," May stated, already having sensed Jack's sudden increase as he began thrusting into her a bit more steadily indicating to her as he had in the past that he was reaching his pleasure.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. Will he throw his semen into you, or no?" May laughed nearly as loudly as Jack had earlier. Jack's tempo slowed, as he was now aware of a renewed conversation taking place between them.

"It's a reasonable question May," Jack stated having taken interest. Jack felt May's pussy tighten, clenching about his prick. "Be nice Jack, or I'll bring you off here and now," she warned him. Turning back to face Maggie, she answered.

"It is entirely appropriate for a woman to expect the man to remove himself prior to ejaculation. Doing so upon her belly, unless he has of course been invited to do otherwise. Beforehand," she added carefully. "Obviously there is the concern for pregnancy of course, if one chooses not to use protection. And don't ask me about what that means now either!" Maggie had been about to do just that when May obviously saw the question forming on her lips. "In my case obviously, as I am incapable of having children, it is of no moment. In your case however, you should always ensure that your lover deposits his spunk upon your belly rather than inside your womb. Unless as I've already mentioned, you are using other means of protection to guard against becoming with child."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers