Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"So. You still haven't answered my question. Was he planning on spilling upon your belly, or within you?" she asked again.

"You'd like to see it I suppose?" May stated.

Maggie nodded her head. "Yes May, I would. I would very much like to see it," she told her expectantly.

"Very well then. Jack. Whenever you're ready. Pull it out and squirt on me so that Maggie can see how it is that your prick throws your pleasures."

Fascinated, Maggie sat there watching his penis spewing streamer after streamer of white sticky fluid onto the dark thatch of pubic hair between May's legs several minutes later. Even before he had finished his ejaculations, Maggie reached over with her finger dipping it in one long line of cum that stretched from her pussy all the way to her naval and began playing with it.

"Hmm, certainly is an interesting bit of excitement isn't it?" she asked innocently.

"I think we've created a monster May," Jack said.

"For once, I think you might be right Jack," May responded, watching as Maggie sat there rubbing his lubrications upon each of her nipples.

#

With Thanksgiving only a few days away, things had been hectic around the boarding house. So much so, that there hadn't been time to do much of anything else except for preparing meals and cleaning rooms. Most often Maggie fell into bed, exhausted from her day's labors, as did every one else, including May who also seemed to be struggling of late with a very severe cold. One by one however most of their guests began to travel off in differing directions, to spend the holiday with family or friends. For the first time since her arrival, Maggie found herself with free time on her hands, and a renewed interest in furthering her lessons. Even Jack had commitments, which required that he be gone over the holiday though he had promised to return by the following weekend. That had left only two other boarders at present, one an elderly woman who had lived at the house for several years now, more of a permanent resident than a guest. And the other a young woman not all that much older than Maggie who'd arrived just a few days previous in search of work.

"After you've delivered the breakfast tray to Mrs. Gails room, come back to my room." May had told Maggie. "We've fallen behind in your lessons," she'd added with a mysterious wink. Dutifully, Maggie had scurried from the kitchen with a bowl of fruit and dry toast, just as the elderly woman had requested. Normally she tried to spend a little time with each of the guests getting to know them better, and in some cases, as it was with Mrs. Gail, just spending a few moments of companionship. On this particular morning however, Maggie was in more than a hurry to return to May's bedroom. She was headed down the hallway towards May's room at the far end of the hallway when she passed by the bath just as the younger woman who'd recently arrived opened the door poking her head out.

"Oh good," she stated startling Maggie for a moment. "I was hoping to take a bath, but there aren't any fresh towels in the bathroom." Maggie silently chastised herself. She'd forgotten to get any earlier in her haste to return to May's room.

"I'm sorry. I'll go immediately downstairs and get some for you," she'd told her, turning in an instant, running. A few minutes later she returned with the towels, heard the water running in the bath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." she heard the young woman bid her to do.

Maggie turned the knob on the door stepping into the steamy bathroom. The younger woman had just finished removing her garters and stockings turning to face her in the nude before stepping down into the bath. Maggie found herself staring at her for a moment, not really meaning to, but stunned by the woman's near flawless body.

"Here are your towels," she stated setting them down on the cupboard next to the sink. "Can I get you anything else?" she asked buying time just so she could look at her a moment longer, appreciating her obvious beauty. "By the way, my name's Maggie."

"Lucille," the young woman said in return introducing herself. "But friends call me Lucy," she added. "And yes, if you would. It's been days since I've had a bath, and I'd appreciate it if you could help me wash my hair." Torn between wanting to hurry off to May's room for another lesson, or spending a few more moments at least with Lucy, Maggie decided that a short time longer here wouldn't hurt. May would no doubt realize that she had been detained, which she could explain sufficiently a little later.

"I'd be glad to," Maggie offered.

Lucy had blonde hair almost white, which was pinned in a tight bun at the back of her head. "Here, let me help you with those," Maggie offered reaching up to allow her long hair to settle down more comfortably upon the woman's shoulders as she removed the hairpins. As she did, she glanced briefly at Lucy's much smaller, yet still very firm breasts. Each was capped with a pale pink smallish nipple, though they had puckered considerably upon her having entered the bath. To her embarrassment, Maggie saw that Lucy had caught her staring at them.

"Is something wrong?" Lucy asked.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. I was just admiring your breasts," Maggie said honestly. "You have beautiful breasts, and I don't think I've ever seen a prettier color of nipple," she'd said innocently.

"Thank you," Lucy responded smiling at her. "It's been a long time since anyone has told me that. But I'm sure that yours are equally pretty."

"Oh no, they're not. At least I don't think they are!" Maggie exclaimed. "Not as pretty as yours are at least."

"Oh? Well then, show them and I will see for myself," Lucy responded. Maggie had become far more comfortable with herself in the past few days. And besides, having another woman merely asking to see her breasts didn't constitute any sort of a liaison or interest in her as far as Maggie was concerned. It was after all a simple request. Though actually showing her wasn't. Maggie realized immediately it would be far easier to remove her shift as opposed to try and struggle out of it from the top down. Seeing her dilemma, Lucy helped Maggie to make up her mind about it.

"Why don't you simply remove it? Then I can see you much easier that way." In agreement with her, Maggie stood and simply pulled the shift she was wearing up and over her head. She hadn't worn a bra in anticipation of heading to May's room for her lesson, so uncovering herself was done quickly and easily.

"See?" she said standing before Lucy in nothing more than her panties. "They really aren't as pretty as yours are." Maggie looked down, examining herself. As Maggie did have much larger, fuller breasts than Lucy, her darker, considerably larger areolas seemed even more enhanced as they stood out upon the tip of each tit. As she remained, even with the hot steam of the bathroom surrounding her, she felt each of her nipples puckering tightly causing them to grow erect as Lucy continued to sit there gazing at her.

"They're darling Maggie!" Lucy said simply. "Come here and sit down on the edge of the tub so that I might kiss them." Even Lucy's request seemed more like a compliment, an admiration rather than a seduction. So Maggie moved over sitting down so that she could. Almost immediately Maggie felt the sweet surge of arousal course through her as Lucy gingerly wrapped her soft lips around the hardened nipple of one breast, while simultaneously feeling Lucy's hand reach up cupping the other.

"Oh, hmm," Maggie allowed herself to breathe, the mumblings of her pleasure louder than she might have thought them to be as suddenly a knock came upon the bathroom door, moments later.

"Maggie? Are you in there? A bath wasn't necessary before beginning another lesson," she heard May teasingly tell her through the door.

"I am May," Maggie responded immediately. "I came to deliver fresh towels to Lucy." There was a momentary pause before Maggie heard May do anything. When she did, it was the sound of the door opening.

Though not necessarily surprised by what she discovered as she entered, she did however cast a curious look towards both women as she stepped in closing the door behind her.

"I see you've met our new boarder," May said walking over to the toilet, seating herself.

"Hello May," Lucy spoke first. "I asked Maggie if she wouldn't mind helping me wash my hair after having brought me fresh towels."

Once again May remained silent as she sat there looking at the two women. It wasn't exactly an awkward silence, but Maggie couldn't help but wonder about the sudden tension that seemed to fill the atmosphere of the room.

"I once knew Lucy's mother," May stated suddenly. Maggie glanced towards Lucy but didn't see any sign that this was news to her either. She had of course seen May and Lucy conversing for a considerable amount of time after her arrival and merely assumed they had been discussing her stay. "Her mother and I once worked together," she added after a moment more of silence.

Maggie's eyes raised in comprehension as she remembered what it was May used to do for a living.

"Mother thought I should look May up to see if she could help me land a job someplace," Lucy said. "And though mother knew May was no longer in the business, she hoped that she might still know a few people who might be willing to help me without taking undue advantage of me."

"How old are you anyway?" Maggie asked.

"Twenty two."

Hardly much older than she was herself, Maggie couldn't even begin to imagine actually wanting to become a "Lady of the evening," as May had called her self. Knowing that May had once worked in that profession was far different than doing so now by her way of thinking.

"Is there really that much money in it?" Maggie asked curiously.

"There can be if you get to know the right people," Lucy said thoughtfully. "Anyway, the water's beginning to grow cold now and I really could use the help in washing my hair."

To both Lucy and Maggie's surprise, May stood up beginning to unlace the front of her dress. "Might as well help as long as I'm here," she said. "And I don't feel like getting my dress wet," she added as she quickly finished removing it.

Together they quickly washed Lucy's long blonde hair. As soon as they had finished, Maggie figured that she and May would immediately retreat back to her bedroom, which in a way they did, but not before May had invited Lucy to join them.

"If you're interested," she'd begun. "I'm instructing Maggie in the art of pleasure. As we have a bit of time ahead of us before we need to worry about doing anything, I was planning on doing so now. As I said, if you'd care to join us, I'm sure that Maggie might find your participation as well as my own quite stimulating." Maggie was surprised when Lucy immediately accepted.

"I'd love to!" she'd indicated stepping out of the bath to dry her self. "Just before you came in, I had been in fact telling Maggie just how beautiful I thought her breasts looked. And now, I find myself equally as anxious to see yours." May gave Lucy a demure smile. "Bring Lucy to my room dear," she said addressing Maggie. "As soon as the two of you are done here." May quickly left after having gathered her dress taking it with her rather than putting it back on again.

"Just how innocent of a woman are you?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Very," Maggie responded blushing. "But May has been kind enough to show me several things already."

"Hmm, I'll bet she has," Lucy said chuckling. "From what my mother told me about her, May was one of the best. The very best." Maggie didn't respond verbally to that, but she silently found herself agreeing. From what she had experienced with her so far, she had no doubt as to May's sensuality and open mindedness. "I wonder what lesson she has for you today?" Lucy questioned.

"I don't know, but I think she mentioned something about helping me so that when I finally do lose my virginity, it won't be nearly as unpleasant as it could be."

"You mean to tell me you're still a virgin?" Lucy said in honest surprise.

"Yes, yes I am," Maggie answered.

"Well then, let us hurry to her room. I'm very interested myself in what lesson she would have for you to learn this day."

Minutes later the two of them headed down the hallway towards May's bedroom and for Maggie, what would end up being one of the most sensual afternoon's she had ever spent, and would forever more remember.

#

Like May, neither of them had bothered dressing. By the time they had reached May's bedroom, she was already naked, lying on the bed waiting for them.

"Come, sit down next to me on the bed Maggie. I think it's time for you to learn about the inside of yourself as much as you've discovered about the outside of your femininity. And, I think having the two of us here to compare things with will give you an even better understanding, as well as the subtle differences between women." At May's direction, both were soon as naked as she was, Maggie sitting beside her with Lucy having pulled one of May's dressing chairs closer to the side of the bed facing them both.

By now there was very little that May could do to surprise her. Even as they sat talking in medical terms, even "mechanical" as Jack had referred to them, Maggie found herself becoming more and more aroused the longer they continued to sit there. After a time however, Maggie noticed that May had unabashedly begun stroking herself, inserting one and then eventually two fingers inside her vagina.

"Do so yourself," she told Lucy who'd been watching just as wonderingly amazed as Maggie had first been when being around her in the beginning. "Make yourself accepting so that when I instruct Maggie to touch the inside of you, she can do so without unpleasant friction."

As May had more required of her, rather than suggesting, Lucy began doing just that. She wasn't necessarily uncomfortable frigging herself in front of someone; she had in fact done so quite often with an old school chum of hers several years passed. But it had been a while since she had so openly fondled herself in this manner.

"Maggie, come now and kneel down on the floor in front of me." Maggie did so looking up at May expectantly for further direction. "Now then, give me your hand." Maggie gave it to her, felt May's soft smooth grasp as she gently folded all of her fingers except one, her middle finger. "Ease it into me," she told her, showing her how to do so, palm up as Maggie knelt on the floor before her slipping the tip of her finger barely inside May's pussy until she was herself more confident as to what she was doing.

"Yes, that's it. Now slip it inside me fully and let it rest inside for a moment. I will tell you what to do, and what it is you are feeling as you do it."

Maggie continued to listen carefully to May's instructions, finding herself even more aroused than she had been but a few minutes ago as she caressed the warm soft places inside May's pussy.

"That's good. Now, I want you to do the exact same things to Lucy's that you have done to mine so that you can discover both the differences as well as the similarities."

Maggie merely spun around on her heels now facing Lucy who was sitting with one leg casually thrown over the arm of the chair, thus even more fully exposing, opening herself than the position in which May had been in. The first thing Maggie noticed before she'd even touched her with her finger was the elongated puffy-looking lips of Lucy's labia in comparison to either May's or her own. From behind, she could hear the smile in May's tone of voice as she spoke.

"Ah yes Maggie. Some women have larger lips, some smaller. It is one of those subtle differences in women. And, much like the size of a man's penis, it doesn't matter as much as to the length as you will one day learn, as much as what he knows what to do with what it is that he has."

Lucy giggled.

"I'm not so sure about that May. I've known a few men whose pricks have been considerably larger than most. And from them I have derived a great deal of pleasure as opposed to those with much smaller less randier tools."

"And there again the differences Maggie," May stated. "Some prefer men with much larger pricks, though for myself, I much rather prefer a slimmer shaped one for my preferences. But, as Lucy's indicated, given time I am sure you will discover for yourself your own particular likes or dislikes in various men's equipment."

Maggie slipped her finger inside Lucy's quim more deeply, performing the same exploratory search of the secrets contained, comparing them to those she'd discovered whilst doing the same with May's pussy.

"What differences are you discovering?" May asked expectantly after a moment longer.

"She seems perhaps a bit tighter, though not as smooth it would seem," Maggie said with a determined almost far away look as she looked inwardly at the sensations she was discovering. "She's as wet as you are I think, quite slippery actually. A nice sensation that reminds me a little of body oil or lotion of some sort."

Continuing to explore Lucy's pussy with her finger, May instructed her to insert another so as to discover the elasticity of a woman's ability to expand around the girth of a man's prick as well as be able to accept his obvious length. She did so, eliciting a soft mewling moan of pleasure from Lucy as she sought to insert two, then three fingers.

"Is my doing this bringing you pleasure?" she asked.

"Very much so," Lucy responded, it pulls down upon my clit. My lips, as you do that, it pulls them down so that my clitoris is caressed lovingly so."

"I like touching my clitty now too," Maggie admitted a second later. "I've been frigging myself near each morning upon awakening. It is such a nice way to begin one's day don't you think?"

"Every day?" Lucy asked somewhat surprised. Behind her May was laughing.

"Jack and I have already agreed on one point, which is, we truly have created a monster, though a rather beautiful looking one I might add."

"As would I," Lucy said in agreement, sighing. "And, she is bringing me a considerable amount of pleasure at the moment. I would so enjoy spending myself upon her hand if it is agreeable with you both?" she asked, moaning audibly.

"Please do," May informed her. "As I would like very much to watch her do that to you while doing so to myself." May began masturbating, frigging her clit with one hand while inserting first one, and then two fingers inside herself with the other. Maggie on the other hand wondrously spent her time looking back and forth between the two, enjoying the expressions on both of their faces. Lucy's as she sought and explored various new ways to touch or move her fingers within or upon her. Which included taking Lucy's long stretchy labia, pulling them apart, albeit gently as she did, and in so doing, adding a different kind of pleasure to Lucy as she knelt before her. Watching May, Maggie saw the years of practiced experience behind her aroused expressions. She knew in watching her that May strummed her own split with the perfection of an artist who was comfortable with a particular, familiar instrument being played.

"Will you spend for me Lucy?" Maggie was smiling, her arousal most apparent, quickly fingering her own nipple, delighting in the hardness of it that greeted her.

"If you'd like," Lucy responded. "It does feel rather nice what you're doing to me."

"I'd enjoy feeling that," Maggie admitted continuing to frig Lucy's pussy, toying with her taut nipple simultaneously.

"It would also be good for you to experience it Maggie, to feel with your fingers, so you can sense her climatic clenchings when she does spend. I will soon be ready myself, so after Lucy has reached her pleasure, you can once again compare mine to hers."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
1...34567...13