Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Lucy in the meantime had begun panting, softly grunting as Maggie continued frigging her clit gently all the while slipping two firm fingers in and out of Lucy's wet, very slippery passage.

"Is she close?" May questioned continuing to work her own fingers in and out of her self.

"I'm very," Lucy answered for her. "Just...keep...doing...THAT!" Lucy let out a low deep-throated elongated moan of ecstasy as her orgasm claimed her. Maggie increased both the pressure as well as the speed of her rapidly twirling finger upon the surface of Lucy's nubbin until she could no longer stand the exquisite sensitivity any longer. "Enough! Enough!" she begged closing her legs tightly together effectively forcing Maggie to withdraw her fingers. "Oh God, enough!" she said one last final time shivering pleasurably.

"I'm upon it now too Maggie. Hurry! Come to me!" In a flash Maggie returned to kneel before May, quickly replacing May's hand and fingers with her own. May was even wetter than Lucy had been, her lubrications already pooling just inside the entrance of her cunt beginning to leak out in small tiny little rivulets than began running down the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck me with your fingers Maggie!" May called out to her excitedly. "Frig me hard!" she demanded.

To her surprise, Maggie had not only inserted two fingers easily, but three! May's cunt was stretched tightly about them, but the ease of penetration was continual as she pumped nearly her entire hand in and out of May's split in a furious manner.

"Fuck me baby fuck me!" May cried out pleasurably. Maggie felt a sudden surge of fluid begin to bathe her hand. The force of which, caused a fine misty spray of May's release to begin worming its way through the few small openings that her fingers had not closed off completely. May groaned even more loudly than Lucy had as Maggie actually did feel the force of her contractions, convulsions, and even more intimately, the pearly essence of her juices as they slipped through the openings of her hand, entirely covering it as May came.

Reverently, Maggie waited for both women to more fully recover. When they did, May leaned over cupping Maggie's chin drawing her mouth upwards towards her own. May kissed her briefly though tenderly. "Time for your lesson," she said softly.

#

May had positioned Maggie comfortably upon the bed. Without really be asked to do so, Lucy had joined them lying beside her tracing intricate unseen patterns across Maggie's breasts, occasionally stopping to linger a finger atop one of her nipples teasing it to an even firmer tautness.

"That feels nice," Maggie cooed. "I enjoy the touch of your fingers upon my breasts.

"I enjoy touching, caressing them," Lucy responded. "You have such lovely breasts, I wish mine were as pretty as yours are. Don't you think she has pretty breasts May?" Lucy questioned, gently squeezing them both, entrapping Maggie's nipples between her outstretched fingers.

"Yes, she has lovely breasts. Breasts that men will yearn to lick, suck and kiss one day," May added, leaning over to capture one of Maggie's nipples between her lips, giving it a gentle quick suck.

May had been casually petting her pussy, stroking it in long caressing strokes with the palm of her hand, barely dipping a finger now and again inside the wet furrow of her split. And as Maggie considered it, enjoying the light soothing caress, she was almost was purring too!

"I'm going to begin to stretch, loosening your hymen," she told her several minutes later. "Just relax, allow yourself to feel it without tensing up." Maggie felt the tip of May's finger probing her, not at all uncomfortably as she had first feared it. She noticed that May continually read the expressions on her face for any sign of discomfort.

"That's good Maggie. Very good. Continue to relax."

May probed her a little deeper, pressing against the tightened strip of flesh that barred further passage into her inner reachings. A small stab of discomfort was felt between her legs, but almost immediately went away.

"That's it Maggie, very good. Lucy, why don't you suck Maggie's breasts? I think she would enjoy that for one thing, and for another, it will help her to relax even more as I do this."

More than happy to be doing so, Lucy immediately captured one of Maggie's thickened, very sensitive nubs between her lips and began pulling on it gently. Likewise, with the same subtle gentleness, her finger teased, toyed and caressed her other nipple, causing in it a similar, yet different series of electrical thrills, which coursed through her body once again tingling the pearly nubbin of her sex.

Maggie felt a slight discomfort, more of a pressure really, as May continued to massage her, ensuring as she did that Maggie continued to lubricate herself making the deep caress all the easier to bear.

"You're doing wonderfully Maggie!" May complimented her. "In fact, you're doing so well that I think we can take this a small step further," she said confidently. "Lucy? Would you do me a small favor please, and hand me that hairbrush off my nightstand."

Maggie had no clue as to what Maggie needed, or required the hairbrush for. But Lucy certainly seemed to understand the request, actually smiling at her a bit wickedly as she rolled out of bed to retrieve it before scurrying back to bed almost as quickly. "Here you are May," Lucy said handing her the brush. More curious now to watch rather than suck either of her nipples, Lucy did at least continue to play with them rolling the hardened tips between her fingers as she sat looking on while May prepared the handle of the brush. May had already opened the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed. Having removed some sort of jar from the bedside, Maggie watched as May began coating the handle of the brush with Vaseline.

"Don't watch what I'm doing Maggie," she told her. "Just lay back, continue to relax, and try and concentrate on the good sensations you'll soon be feeling."

Maggie did as she was instructed to do, opening her legs considerably wider at May's direction. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the teasing little pleasures of each one of her nipples as Lucy continued to stimulate them. Seconds later, she felt the foreign sensation of the brush handle as May began sliding it up and down her slit, an experience that was oddly arousing as she'd not quite expected it to feel nearly as good as it did. There was a brief moment of grimacing discomfort, and then it too went away nearly as rapidly as before.

"I think that is enough for today," May said removing the brush handle. Almost fearful she hadn't done as well as she'd hoped, Maggie sat up worriedly.

"Are you sure May? It didn't hurt hardly at all," she assured her. "I'm know I can do even better," she promised anxiously.

May laughed. "Dear sweet innocent child that you are. Trust me, you have gone far further than I did just now. In the morning you will be slightly tender, but that is to be expected. And, when you do wake, do not go to frigging yourself off immediately, but take this brush and cream and use it upon yourself until you again feel the discomfort and can no longer tolerate it. When you have, then put it away for the time being, frig yourself to pleasure. Then come and see me. Agreed?"

"Yes May," Maggie said figuring the lesson to be over with. May laughed.

"Now, lay back, and I will bring your pleasure with my tongue," she told her.

Excitedly, Maggie did just that.

#

In the morning Maggie did indeed find herself to be slightly tender. But as instructed, she dutifully applied the Vaseline using the handle of the brush to press inwards against herself as May had directed her to do. When the discomfort became more than she could tolerate, she removed the brush handle setting it aside and began to more comfortably stroke her "clitty" chasing away whatever pain had remained within her in moments. After her climax, she dressed heading swiftly down the hallway up the stairs to May's bedroom.

Taking a brief moment to examine her, May once again had her lay down on the bed, seconds later, she brought her to a second even greater climax with her tongue and fingers as she probed her, slipping a portion of them inside Maggie's sex, all the while continuing to suck and lick her extended tender clitoris.

After Maggie had regained her senses, May handed her a long smooth ivory sculpture of some sort.

"What's this?" Maggie asked fondling the beautiful looking piece as she turned it over and over in her hands while examining it.

"A dildo," May told her. "Something, that when your truly ready, I will use on you to more fully pleasure you with, but even more importantly, it will ensure that your first time with a man will be virtually painless."

"When?" Maggie asked enthusiastically.

"Perhaps the day after tomorrow," she indicated. "We'll see. It depends on your progress tomorrow. And, as you'll discover, you may be even tenderer tomorrow morning, or perhaps even this afternoon. So if you cannot go much beyond what you managed to accomplish today, it may be one or more days longer than that."

Without saying as much, Maggie was determined that she wouldn't disappoint May, "Tenderness or no," she thought silently, realizing as she thought about it that Thanksgiving was only two days away now. "And very appropriately so," she added to that thought, so very thankful at the moment that her father had brought her to May in order that she might begin a new life.

Maggie had hoped to spend part of the day with Lucy. She'd become very fond of her in the short time that she had come to know her. As she soon learned from May however, Lucy had taken the train into San Antonio to look up a woman whose name May had given her to see. With very little else to do to occupy her time, Maggie spent the remainder of the day cleaning while May had gone to buy a few groceries. She had just finished dusting and sweeping off the stairs when a young man in an army uniform suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Can I help you?" she asked feeling a bit embarrassed about the way she currently looked as she'd been busy cleaning, not having bothered to worry too much about her appearance as she hadn't had plans to do anything today but clean.

"I'm looking for a room for a couple of days," he said putting his duffle bag down, removing his hat folding it and then tucking it neatly inside his belt. "Been home on leave just out of boot camp," he told her proudly. "Stopped by to visit a friend for a few days but found out he left a few weeks ago having joined the Marines. Now I'm stuck here for a couple of days before my plane's scheduled to fly me into California, and then on to Hawaii where I'll be stationed."

"My. You're quite the talker aren't you?" Maggie said running her fingers through her gnarled hair in some attempt to try and make herself a little more presentable.

"Sorry miss," he said. "I do tend to run off at the mouth at times whenever I'm nervous. My buddies call me lips, cause my lips always seem to be moving," he continued explaining.

Maggie couldn't help suppress a giggle. "Why are you so nervous?" she asked feeling color in her cheeks begin to spread, adding just as quickly, "And what is your real name anyway? Mine's Maggie." When she finished, she realized she'd spoken nearly as quickly as he had, causing him to laugh at her.

"Maybe they should call you lips. And besides, yours are far prettier than mine are."

"Oh? You think you have pretty lips do you?" Maggie said with a straight face, immediately causing the soldier to blush and quit laughing in the same instant.

"Oh no mam!" he said. "I mean your lips are pretty. Not mine!" he stammered obviously flustered as he stood shuffling his feet nervously.

"I'm not a mam," Maggie told him. "I'm still a virgin so it's miss." Maggie had no idea why she'd told him that. It had simply come out before she'd had time to think about it. But she laughed once again when she saw how his face really had turned crimson this time.

"Yes mam, I mean miss," he said looking down at his feet rather than her face now. "William," he said a moment later.

"William?"

"Yes. You asked what my real name is. It's William. William Benjamin Roberts to be exact. Though my friends call me Bill."

"I thought your friends called you Lips," Maggie retorted back at him.

"My army friends. My other friends call me Bill."

"Well, since I'm not in the army, guess I'll just have to call you Bill though I actually do prefer the name William," Maggie said smiling. "Oh, and we do have an available room, but I'm not the one in charge here. That would be May. She should be back anytime however, so you're welcome to wait and speak with her when she returns."

"That would be nice. Thank you."

Lips continued to stand there rocking back and forth on his heels, fidgeting uncomfortably. Maggie merely watched him doing so, slightly amused at his discomfort, remaining silent as she continued staring at him. After a moment longer she decided to let him off the hook.

"Would you like to come in to the parlor and wait?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes I would, thank you," he said looking a little more relieved not to simply continue standing there looking foolish. Maggie showed him to the parlor offering him a seat.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh. No ma...I mean miss. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Lot of service guys around the last few days," Maggie said after a few minutes of silence had passed between them. "Big army base somewhere near here I guess. A lot of guys have been coming through, lots of talk about the possibility of war coming. Is that why you joined?" Maggie shifted in her seat, knowing full well as she did that her braless breasts pushed even more tightly against the work-shift she was wearing. Maggie saw Bill's eyes as they followed her movement, quickly shifting away as he caught her eyes, looking embarrassed as he spoke.

"Sort of I guess. Have a brother who's in the Navy. He's off somewhere in the Atlantic. Already seen some action against the Nazi's too. Though he's not supposed to talk about it, especially since we're not really at war against them yet. Everyone seems to think we will be soon though. Which is one of the reasons I signed up."

"How come the Army and not the Navy?" she asked. "Like your brother?"

"Can't swim."

Maggie laughed at his simple honesty. "Can't either," she said looking at him, noticing perhaps for the first time how truly handsome he really was as he sat there in his dress uniform.

"Maggie?" You around?" She heard May calling out to her from the kitchen. "I could use some help with the groceries."

"Be right there May!" Maggie responded bouncing up.

"Need some help?" Lips asked.

"Sure, why not. Besides, it's a sure fire way to get yourself a room for the next few days too." Though William, Bill, Lips thought it was because he'd offered to be helpful perhaps, Maggie had actually been thinking as soon as May saw how handsome he truly was, it would be because of that rather than the other.

Following Maggie out to the kitchen and then outback to May's car, Maggie introduced them explaining to her everything he had already spoken to her about.

"Well, we have plenty of room at the moment," May said eyeing him just as Maggie suspected that she might. "And since you're in the service, I'll only charge you half for the room," she told him appreciatively. "But it doesn't include room service for your meals. For that you pay extra, or you come downstairs to eat with everyone else," she added. Delighted with the price of his stay, May directed Maggie to show him which of the rooms upstairs he'd be sleeping in.

"When you're done Maggie. Come to my room, it's time for another lesson." Maggie was shocked that May would actually refer to that at this particular moment, and then saw the teasing look on her face, knowing full well she had done it on purpose.

"Unless of course you've already practiced this morning," she said still grinning.

"Yes mam. I have," Maggie said mimicking Lips in addressing her.

"Well then, never mind. Feel free to do whatever you'd like until suppertime then. And William? I hope you enjoy your stay with us."

#

Maggie spent the better part of the afternoon reading a book that Lucy had loaned her. Enthralled that someone could have actually written a book filled with so much sex, she found herself devouring it. She had gone outside to sit in the sunshine, relax and let her imagination take her away as she read when she heard a familiar voice addressing her.

"What're you reading?" Lips asked. Only slightly startled, Maggie placed the book down in her lap looking up at him, surprised to find Lips standing there in civilian clothing as opposed to his uniform.

"Lady Chatterly's Lover," she told him. "Ever heard of it?"

"Nope. What's it about?"

Maggie had only gotten halfway through the book but she began telling him about it, explaining in fairly intimate detail about the story.

"You're kidding!" Lips said. "It actually says that?"

"Yeah, see for yourself," Maggie said opening the book, pointing to a particular paragraph. "Pretty naughty stuff huh?"

"Wow. I'll say!" Lips said continuing to read it as she sat there holding the book. "Who gave it to you anyway?"

"Oh. Lucy. She's staying here too. But she's currently in San Antonio seeing someone about a job. Should be back soon though. I think you'd really like her."

"I like you," Lips said quietly.

Maggie closed the book smiling at him. "That's the book talking," she said easily.

"What?"

"Saying you like me. The book. It's making you randy is all. Though admittedly, it makes me feel that way too."

Flustered, Lips looked at her with an amazed expression on his face as understanding seized him. "No. Honest, it's not the book. I really do like you!" he stammered.

Maggie glanced at his crotch saw the obvious bulge protruding inside his trousers. "Oh really?" she said, stunning him by reaching out to actually cup the hardness that lay just beneath the surface of the material. Maggie continued to caress him making the bulge grow even more prominently.

"Maggie!" he said placing his hand over hers. "You don't have to do that. I was serious. I really do like you. And I wasn't just saying that because of some naughty book we've been looking at either!"

"Well. I like you too," Maggie stated though she made no effort to take her hand away from him. "But like I said, the book's made me randy too. And I'm not afraid to admit it."

"Didn't you tell me something about being a virgin earlier?" Lips asked, by way of back peddling.

"Yeah. I am. Doesn't mean I don't think about it though, or wonder what it will be like when I'm not a virgin anymore," she told him. "Don't you want to save it for marriage?" he asked seriously. "For your husband?"

"Are you kidding?" Maggie asked him back just as seriously. "Marry someone without knowing if they're really good in bed or not? No way!"

Stunned into momentary silence Lips just sat there staring at her. "You really are different aren't you?"

"That's what they tell me," Maggie said with a snicker, seeing the confused look on Williams's face having said that. "May and Jack. Oh, which reminds me, you might still be here when he returns too. Anyway, May and Jack have been teaching me a lot of things about sex, said that in some ways they've created a monster. Who knows, maybe they have. But all I know is, I'm looking forward to being with a man, and soon too. I certainly have no desire saving it for my wedding night. And besides, I'm nowhere's near ready to get married anyway. But I'm certainly ready to find out what it's like to be with a man. Which reminds me, I wanted to ask you something," she said, only then realizing she'd been running off at the mouth without allowing him a word in edge-wise.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
1...45678...13