Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Making yourself wet huh?"

"Very."

"Never could help myself whenever you started talking nasty Maggie."

She glanced down towards his groin; saw his cock twitch waking up, half hard anyway from his normal morning erection. Maggie knelt down then crawling up between his legs. Once again he flinched as she moved against him. She knew it would take a while, but she was patient, very patient. Taking his cock into her mouth she began sucking him, running her tongue around the head pleasuring him as lovingly as it was possible for her to do.

"You know Maggie. If anyone deserves to be called 'lips' around here...it should be you."

"Oh really? That good huh?" she said looking up at him, smiling around his cock, tickling it with the tip of her tongue.

"You have any idea how good that looks?" he asked looking at her as she continued to stare into his eyes as she continued sucking his prick.

"Yeah, in fact I do," she said finally, removing it from her mouth, though continuing to fondle and caress him with her hand.

"Same way as when I'm looking at you when you're down there between my legs. It really is beautiful isn't it? Which reminds me."

"Of what?" he asked her.

"You never did that to me last night," she said poutingly.

"You never asked."

"Well...I'm asking now," Maggie said sitting up slightly.

"Asking what?" William said winking at her, wanting to hear it.

"Dirty old man," she giggled. "I want you...to eat...my pussy! There, is that better?"

"Much. By the way. Does it still taste like candy?"

"Don't know, maybe you'd better try it and find out for yourself." Before she knew what was happening, William sprang up off the bed, flipping Maggie on to her back, pinning her down, slipping himself easily up between her legs.

"Holy shit William! You really are fucking agile aren't you?"

"Wait until you see the rest of my act," he said slipping his tongue between the delicious folds of her pussy. Maggie moaned, softly spreading herself even more widely.

"Oh yeah...candy," he said as he began licking her. "Sweet...sweet....sugar coated candy."

#

They were married a year later. Although it had taken a little longer than Maggie had hoped or expected, true to his word Jack had seen to her financial needs as well as to her divorce, even attending her wedding to William, giving them a check for ten thousand dollars as a wedding present.

"Have a good life Maggie," he spoke saying to her for the last time.

"I will Jack. And thank you. Again."

#

They soon found a small yet comfortable little house out in a nice, but unpretentious area in the suburbs outside of San Diego proper. Maggie and Lips paid cash for the place. When she had first seen it, she'd fallen in love with it. And though the picket fence needed a little paint, as well as some mending here and there, she knew Lips loved doing things like that for her. It was the perfect place for them. And though by now she knew she would never raise, or have a family of her own, she was content. More so than she thought she ever could be, or would be. Even better, Gladys came to visit her every couple of weeks or so on Saturday. They'd sit around sharing a cup of coffee quickly becoming the very best of friends. In some ways it was like having Lucy and May sharing a cup of coffee with them. They shared stories, reminiscing, and in many ways like sisters, shared intimate private secrets with one another. And like the sisters in their hearts that they would one day become, they became apart of a special sisterhood amongst one another, as well as others who would one day share their hearts, minds, and souls.

Maggie was really looking forward to the weekend; Gladys was bringing her daughter with her this time, Rhonda. A beautiful little girl with the face of an angel. She'd asked Maggie to be her God Mother, an honor that Maggie was thrilled and delighted to accept.

"William? When you're through painting the fence. There's something else I need you to take care of for me."

"What's that Maggie?" He asked coming into the house, the fence already painted by the look on his face as he smiled at her.

"Me," she said grinning at him.

"Damn, I love it when you talk dirty," he told her.

#

EPILOGUE

"She was born Elizabeth Margaret Manchester in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and twenty two......"

Richard reached over gently squeezing Shirley's hand as she reached for her hanky wiping her nose. Beside her, Joanne, April and Janice sat listening to the eulogy being given. Gladys had died the year previous. It had been hard then, it was even harder now.

Maggie had given him her diaries just before her death, so that he would know of her life, understand why she had seen so much of him in her William, her 'Lips' as she'd so affectionately called her husband.

Rhonda sat on his other side, holding their little girl in her lap who wiggled and squirmed relentlessly. She was now three. Rhonda was again pregnant, another girl. And this one, they would name after her mother. Gladys.

"Here...you take her," Rhonda said handing their daughter over to him. "She behaves better for you," she whispered kissing him on the cheek. Even so she still wiggled free pointing up the isle to where the urn containing Maggie's ashes sat. Along with a photo of her that reminded him of that day when he had first met her, that first day when he'd moved in next door.

"Ma-mee?" she said continuing to point, pulling one side of her dress all the way up to her mouth with her other hand.

"Yes Maggie. That's Maggie too," Richard said smiling at her. "That's why we named you, 'Maggie Elizabeth'. So she'd always be with us in our hearts."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers