Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Oh Nicky! Fuck me with that big fat cock of yours!" she yelled excitedly.

Not only was my cock being nicely stroked, but suddenly so was my ego. Knowing full well that with the silence of the jets shutting off, that nearly everything that was being said or felt was being heard, I knew that Kathryn's comment hadn't gone un-noticed.

And then the competition really began.

"Fuck me David!" Kathy said aloud now. "Fuck me as hard as you're father's fucking my mother!" she screamed.

I heard David's panting grunts suddenly added to the fray of indescribable passion of sound and eroticism we were all feeling and experiencing together. The sound of the slapping water against Kathryn's ass as I drove into her simply compounded the unbelievable sensations I was enjoying as I slid in and out of her pussy. Kathryn was no longer able to utter coherent phrases, and had simply moved on to one-word sentences, punctuating each and every thrust of my cock as I slid in and out of her.

"Ah...fuck. Oh...fuck. Cock...fuck. Cunt...fuck. Oh cunt...fuck cunt...fuck me!" she kept repeating over and over every time I thrust upward inside of her.

Kathy on the other hand was more of a long drawn out type of groaner, moaner when she was really feeling it. And her added wails of delight and ecstasy were certainly being felt and uninhibitedly expressed as well.

"Ohhh, Ahhh, Mmmm, Ahhh, Fuck yesss!" she said, adding to the symphony of lusty sounds and dirty words now being shouted in the revelry of passion and heightened desire as we all climbed up towards that peak of orgasm that each one of us would soon be jumping off of.

No longer able to contain it, nor control my inevitable release, I slammed into Kathryn one more time as fully and as deeply as was possible to do and felt the first magnificent release of my cum explode inside her. As I expected, Kathryn had been waiting for that and met me at the apex of the first powerful spurt inside her cunt. She tensed, digging her nails into my shoulders and came with me. I felt her cunt expand, and then erupt with a sudden forcefulness that sent a river of her female fluids cascading over and around my cock. Even in the water, the subtle difference of her pearly female ejaculate was clearly felt and easily distinguishable. She slid even more easily up and down my cock, milking it, and emptying herself upon me.

Across the way, Kathy had gone into the throes of her own orgasm. It was the sudden silence that told me so, as she was prone to almost hold her breath, sucking the force of her pleasure in until it would explode with one massive ear splitting scream of pure unadulterated pleasure. When it came, I was prepared for it, but obviously David hadn't been, and I think it took him by surprise.

When Kathy erupted, and that high pitched yell of hers split the air, I almost burst out laughing as did Kathryn as we both heard David's sad effort to speak silently to himself though he obviously failed to do so.

"Holly fuckin shit!" he exclaimed, obviously startled by the onslaught as Kathy continued to wail loudly while continuing to thrash equally as wildly against him.

Kathryn had slid off me by this time and cozy'ed herself next to me obviously well satisfied. Kathy too finally collapsed and merely slumped against David still sitting in his lap.

"Oh my," she finally managed to breath. "That was good, really, really good!"

I couldn't help but notice the look of bewilderment in my son's eyes however. Obviously all this had been well beyond anything he could have ever imagined before. But he took us all by surprise when he sat back, and laughed.

"Shit dad! No wonder you were excited about moving back here!" he stated finally.

Kathryn looked at me. "So, you didn't say anything about moving back here. Are you?"

I nodded my head yes. "I wasn't sure at first, but I am now," I admitted finally. "I wanted to make sure that David was OK with it."

"Oh, I'm OK with it!" he said grinning. "Definitely OK with it!"

"You know," Kathy said interrupting. "He's the only one who hasn't cum yet. Mom? Would you like to do the honors? I could really use a breather."

I saw the shy look of discomfort on my son's face as Kathy revealed the truth of their coupling.

"Nicky? Lets leave the two of them alone for a few shall we? Besides, I'd like to have a nice little session with that tongue of yours. And I'd much rather do that in a bed."

Kathy stood up, extending out her hand to me. I took it, stood up, aware that I was still somewhat erect, but uncaring that I was now as exposed to my son as he'd been to me earlier.

"See you two in a while," Kathy stated as we exited the hot tub.

I glanced back briefly just before leaving the room. Kathryn had already positioned David on the edge of the tub and was about to treat him to one of her world famous slow teasing blowjobs.

My own cock twitched with renewed interest, and I quickly caught up to Kathy as she ran across the yard towards the house.

It was very late by the time I managed to crawl home. I had no clue where David was or what he was doing. But I did know one thing; he was in very good hands. As exhausted as I was, I still lay in bed unable to sleep for a time, recalling and reliving all the times and experiences I'd once had and enjoyed at David's age. I'm sure that any number of people would have found what we'd just done and experienced together appalling. But as I lay in bed, I could only look back with fondness for the experiences I'd enjoyed then, and looked forward even more to enjoying now. I seriously doubted there would be a repeat performance of this evening. Especially as Kathy's twin daughters would be arriving in the afternoon. But I certainly wouldn't balk at anything else happening if the opportunity proved itself either. With those thoughts running around in my mind, I fell into a very deep and peaceful sleep.

David was already up and about long before I was able to. I'd half expected him to sleep in, or at the very least try and distance himself from me especially after everything that had happened. To my surprise however, he was excited, enthusiastic, and had obviously been busy all morning long doing some packing and cleaning that we'd for obvious reasons put off doing.

As I entered the kitchen, David met me, handing me a cup of freshly brewed coffee before pouring one for himself. Just the way he was acting reminded me of myself all those many years ago, and the enthusiastic way I remembered approaching the new day after my initial experience with Mrs. Steel.

We didn't even need to discuss the evening, smiles and grins all around conveyed as much without so many words being spoken. In truth, neither one of us could keep from smiling. Together, we tackled the balance of the unfinished chores we had ahead of us and then headed off for dinner and a movie together.

Though we'd been invited over that same evening to meet Kathy's girls, David and I had already discussed and agreed that we'd allow them that first day together to visit without having a couple of strangers dropped on them. We had also agreed however to come over on Sunday afternoon where we'd all pile into the Kathryn's motor home for a drive on up to the lake. I wasn't exactly sure of the sleeping arrangements having not seen the inside of the motor home, but Kathryn had already assured me that there was plenty of room for everyone, and that it would be a great way to spend the evening up in the mountains and really enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery.

Already I was wondering if there would be any further chance of enjoying some other kind of scenery, and knowing full well how careful and cautious we would all have to be, as I certainly didn't want Kathy's daughters reporting anything back to her husband that would cause her grief.

#

It was less than a two-hour drive to the lake, and would give us all plenty of time to get to know one another better. So the initial introductions were brief after David and I arrived and finally met the twins.

Though the girls were certainly identical twins, it was also just as obvious that they had opted to make themselves just enough different to keep from being confused. Kathy explained that though the girls enjoyed being twins, their personality and independent natures were as different as night and day. The thing that immediately struck me about Kelly was how she looked so much like the way her mother did when she was her age. Even now she wore her long hair in the same style and way that her mother did. She seemed to have the same mannerisms her mother did, though she was also far less vocal when compared to her sisters much bolder and more outgoing nature. Shelly had styled her own hair considerably shorter, and I surmised that of the two, she was or had been the tomboy and in all likelihood had caused her mother more pain and anguish growing up than her sister did.

The girls were certainly built similarly to Kathy as well as Kathryn in another way too. I guess that large breasts seemed to run in the family, and both girls were generously endowed, though once again Kelly dressed in such a way as to tone down her endowments, whereas Shelly dressed in a tight low cut tank top without bra that clearly showed her self confidence and lack of concern for what anyone might think one way or the other.

David had certainly noticed the obvious as well, but I was glad that he didn't seem to fawn all over either one of them like a dog in heat. I was also equally glad that the three of them seemed to hit it off together the moment they'd met. We finished packing up the motor home for our little adventure, and then hit the road. I sat up front with Kathryn to keep her company, and Kathy, David and the twins sat around the kitchen table playing cards and getting to know one another better on the drive up.

"Seems like the kids like one another well enough," I said. "Glad for that, I was worried that maybe they wouldn't like David after they met him, or that it could cause problems because there's only one of him and two of them!"

Kathryn glanced my way and smiled. "Don't know why you should have worried about that. I know my grand-daughters, they certainly have their differences, but they've always been really good at sharing their toys."

Once again Kathryn looked at me and laughed openly. "I didn't mean anything by that. Actually, the girls have never had problems when it came to having boyfriends, or trying to steal them from one another or anything like that. They each have their different tastes in men, so it's never caused either one of them problems."

Kathryn looked back towards the kitchen area to make sure everyone up there was entertaining themselves. I watched as she casually drew the tee shirt she was wearing up over her breasts revealing them to me. With one hand on the wheel, she fingered her nipples until they stood erect and inviting.

Situated as we were, the driver and passengers seating was somewhat below and partially covered by the upper bed over the cab of the motor home. Unless someone stood up and walked forward into the compartment, it would be virtually impossible to see what was going on. In addition to that, the normal noise of the motor home cut down conversation to a dull buzzing sound unless you clearly spoke up. That way our conversation remained private so long as we kept our voices down.

"Take it out and play with it for me. I want to watch you masturbate," she said. "Besides, it will really help pass the time until we get up to the lake."

I laughed nervously, though unzipping my fly in the process. "I'm not sure I can do that quite that long," I joked back with her.

Kathryn nodded her head in agreement. "Well, if nothing else we can pull over half way and switch places." Though I noticed she was alternating between fingering her nipples for me and occasionally dipping her hand down between her legs to slip them beneath the hem of her very short shorts.

I wasn't fully erect yet as I pulled my cock out into the open.

"Let me see it grow," she said. "I like watching that."

So, without any additional help from my hand, I allowed my slowly stiffening member to remain completely unmolested and open to its own devices. Just watching her toy and play with her nipples however was more than sufficient stimulus to accomplish the required task. My cock steadily grew harder and thicker as I remained sitting, simply watching Kathryn and enjoying the view. From behind us however, the obvious sound of someone approaching immediately caused Kathryn to hurriedly pull her tee shirt back down covering her breasts. I on the other hand had a much more difficult problem hiding my condition, and far less time to be able to do it. Luckily I had brought a lightweight jacket with me, using it to drape across my lap at the last possible moment. A second or two after that Shelly popped her head in between the seats.

"Well? So how are the two of you doing up here?" she asked. "Enjoying the view?" she said peering out past us to look out the windshield.

"Matter of fact we were," Kathryn answered. "I've always found this drive exciting and beautiful, and even more so today."

I tried to cover a give away smile. But noticed that Shelly was pointedly looking directly at me.

"It's still hard flat ground out here. We're not anywhere's near the mountains yet," she stated still looking directly at me and smiling. "Though there are a few interesting hills here and there to look at," she added still smiling towards me.

"Yes, it's definitely hard. But not nearly so flat as you might think." Kathryn commented, and it was all I could do not to choke after hearing her say that on top of what Shelly had just said.

"Well, if you need anything, just call and I'll come," she said. And then I saw her wink at me.

I did go into a coughing fit over that one, and heard her say something about getting me something to drink. She was gone as quickly as she'd arrived, and I took that moment to try and reposition myself a little more comfortably.

"You don't think she knows what we've been doing up here does she?" I asked worriedly.

Kathryn shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, maybe not. Even if she were suspicious, I wouldn't worry about it. Kathy has already told them both that you and I were lovers a long time ago. So they do know the whole story yes. I have no intention of sneaking around their backs and see no point in it. So if they're aware from the get-go that you and I have a history together, it will make it less awkward if they do stumble on us doing something don't you agree?"

"Well yes, I guess so."

Shelly returned at that moment handing me a cold drink of water. "Here, I hope this helps. It is awfully warm up here. And I'm sure that this will help cool you down a little."

With that, Shelly turned, heading back to where the others were sitting, still playing cards.

"I think she knows!" I whispered quietly.

"I don't care," Kathryn giggled. "Now, since you've probably gotten soft, take it back out and let me watch it grow hard again."

This time as I revealed my slowly hardening cock, I kept my jacket a little more handy and turned slightly in my seat so as to keep one eye turned towards the back.

"Ahhhh, that's better," Kathryn said looking over at me. And likewise she lifted her shirt over her breasts again too, though her nipples were just as hard and erect as they had been before covering herself up.

"Now, play with it for me. I want to see you cum too!"

"Here?"

"Yes, here."

"What about the..."

"We'll worry about that afterwards. I want to watch it spurt."

I began jacking off in earnest then, all the while keeping a sharp eye out towards the back as well as one eye on Kathryn as she continued fingering herself and caressing her boobs for me.

We drove for a considerable time just watching one another masturbating and I had to admit it was really turning me on.

"You getting close yet?" she asked

"You?" I countered breathlessly.

"Anytime you are," she answered.

"Then now!" I said, almost a little too loudly. And felt the first pleasurable spurt escape my cock, splattering against the back of the seat near my head.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kathryn exclaimed. And I was again fearful that we might be overheard as she cried out, "Shoot it baby, shoot it for me!"

I continued pumping my prick, allowing the streamers of my spunk to fall where they may. Not yet worrying about the mess I'd have to clean up, or how I'd go about accomplishing that in fact. For the moment, the pleasurable release of my semen exploding from my prick was all that mattered. That and the fact that Kathryn seemed to be enjoying the show as was evidenced by the nice little orgasm that she seemed to have brought about with her fingers too.

Only when the lust had finally been replaced with this new sticky predicament, did I pause to consider how I was going to clean myself, and everything else up too.

"Shelly?" Kathryn suddenly called out towards the back. "Would you mind bringing up a wet wash cloth? We've spilled something up here," she announced.

I couldn't believe my ears, frantically looking about to ensure that nothing too noticeable would be discovered.

"Here you go," Shelly said handing me the wet cloth.

"Thank you dear," Kathryn told her. "Now, if you would, could you also get me something fresh to drink?"

Shelly left allowing me to hurriedly wipe away the telltale signs of my orgasm.

"I can't believe you did that," I told her. But I wasn't angry, just a little stunned that she'd nearly gotten us caught.

Kathryn began pulling the motor home over to the shoulder of the road.

"Now what are you doing?"

"You're not the only one who's messy!" she stated with a mischievous grin. After she'd stopped the motor home, she stood up out of her seat and it was evident that her crotch was soaking wet.

"What's wrong?" Kathy asked coming forward.

"Nothing really. I just had a slight accident. And I need to change my shorts."

Kathy looked at her mother knowingly, and then at me. "Ah huh. I see the two of you have been busy up here. Want me to drive the rest of the way mother?"

"No, unless you really want to. This will just take me a moment and then we can get going again."

By this time everyone else had come forward to see what was going on, it was starting to get a little crowded.

"What's going on?" Kelly and David asked almost at the same time.

"Nanna had a little accident is all," Shelly said from somewhere towards the back. "And I think Nick did too. Seems like they spilled on one another or something."

"Or something," I heard Kelly add. And then the twins snickered in unison.

"Ok girls, let's everyone get back to our seats," Kathy stated. But I could hear the subtle snicker in the tone of her words as she said it.

"Listen, while we're stopped I need to pee." I opened the passenger door, stepping out. Though there was an indoor bathroom, I didn't see the point of using it when I could stand off to one side and relieve myself.

"Want a cigarette too?" Shelly questioned, though I'm not sure she'd said it intending me to have heard it.

"Damn!" I thought to myself. "She does know!"

A few minutes later, after I'd had my smoke and taken a pee, we got back on the road.

"We should be there in less than an hour now," Kathryn informed everyone. So if you girls want to go swimming before dark, you'll need to help us set up the awning and all that before you leave."

"By the way?" Shelly began to ask. "What ARE the sleeping arrangements anyway?"

"Well, I thought it would be easier to give you and you're sister the back bedroom. You're mother and I will sleep in the cab-over, and David and Nick can have the singles on either side of the table once we've made them up."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers