Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,442 Followers

"Ah, I hate that bedroom!" Shelly exclaimed. I like being able to look out the windows at night. Why don't you and mom take the back room and let Kelly and I have the cab-over?"

"We'll see," Kathryn said. But the disappointment on her face was clearly evident. Obviously she was planning for something a little extra curricular, but didn't want to make an issue out of the sleeping arrangements.

We finally reached the lake, quickly pulling out the lawn chairs and covered awning. David and I proceeded to gather wood to build a fire later. And then the girls anxiously coaxed David off with them to go down to the lake for an early evening swim.

"Don't be gone too long!" Kathy called out after them.

"And NO skinny dipping either!" Kathryn added. Though it was evident she'd said it somewhat teasingly.

"Oh Nanna!" Kelly responded. And took off after her sister who was already half dragging David behind her.

"You know," I began saying. "I don't recall either one of them taking a suit with them."

"I think you're right Nicky," Kathryn said offhandedly. "I guess they're going to defy me once again it would appear."

The sun was just setting by the time the three of them came back into camp. David walked over towards me, an enormous smile splitting his face. Leaning over so that no one else could hear he spoke, "Wow dad. They really are identical twins!"

Glaring at him I responded. "You didn't!"

"Go skinny-dipping? Yes. Nothing else though...honest! I was surprised as hell when they both tore off their clothes and dove into the lake. I joined them of course, but after that all we did was swim around for a while. Really. But I'll be honest with you dad, they really ARE identical. Even the way they've shaved their..."

I cut him off as one of the twins came up to us with a couple of cold beers. "Do you want one of these David? Or would you rather have a Coke or something?"

David gratefully accepted the beer, as did I. And as Kathy and Kathryn then moved over to sit down and join us, the subject we'd been discussing previously was dropped.

The problem was, I now had this mental image running around inside my head.

We sat around the campfire enjoying the evening. I had a pretty good buzz going from the beer and the switch to Tequila shots later that night. It was very late when we finally decided to retire, and the girls all took turns getting ready for bed in the back bedroom. Kathy had made up the single beds for David and I, which were narrow but comfortable. David almost immediately fell asleep, and though I was just as tired as he was, I remained awake listening to the sounds from the back bedroom, as the girls got ready for bed. Kathy soon came out to make sure I was comfortable, and I couldn't help but feel a little annoyed that she wouldn't be sleeping out here with me. She was wearing flannel pajama's though, which at least didn't titillate me any more than she could have, had she appeared in some sort of revealing nightgown. Kathryn on the other hand came out to say goodnight, and I saw she was dressed in nothing more than a tee shirt and pair of panties. We said our goodnights, and I waited patiently for the twins to emerge so I could shut off the small overhead light and finally go to sleep.

Shelly and Kelly came out a short time later and immediately crawled up into the doublewide bed in the cab-over. As they passed down the narrow isle between my bed and David's I glanced up watching them pass. Shelly was dressed for bed very similar to the way Kathryn was, wearing nothing more than another tight tank top that accentuated her full bare breasts, and a pair of white cotton panties. I was surprised when she stopped by my bed, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Nicky!"

Suddenly EVERYONE was calling me Nicky. I didn't mind it though really. It was just another one of those simple reminders that said sometimes things didn't change all that much after all.

Kelly on the other hand was wearing a typical light blue nightgown. It was sheer just enough to reveal the darker coloration of her nipples beneath the thin material. As I watched her approach and then pass by me on the way up to bed, I caught the briefest glimpse of a darker thin-stripped spot between her legs as the knee length gown clung to her as she approached.

The girls finally tumbled into bed and I gave them a moment to settle in before reaching up and turning off the light.

True to form, the twins had pulled open the curtains on the windows letting in just enough light to cast shapes and shadows over everything inside the motor home. Beyond that however it was pitch black and hard to make anything out very clearly.

Across from me David was already beginning to snore in his sleep. And though it wasn't a loud snore, being a fairly light sleeper, I had to pull the pillow over my head to block out the sound so that I could finally fall asleep myself.

I eventually did fall asleep and at one point began dreaming. In the dream, I was again that same eighteen year old kid, working out in Mrs. Steel's backyard. The cabana was there this time though, unlike it had really been back then. As I weeded the nearby garden area, I watched the twins, Kelly and Shelly emerge from the house, heading down the tiled pathway to the pool area and on into the cabana. Closing the door after themselves, I became suddenly curious and decided to sneak over, attempting to spy on them.

In reality, there was no window on the cabana that allowed you to look inside the room where the hot tub was. In my dream however, there was. And I stood outside looking through it into the room. It took me just a moment to find Kelly who was naked and had positioned herself over one of the pulsating jets. It was obvious as to what she was doing and I stood there fascinated, becoming very aroused as I watched her pleasure herself. I could not see Shelly however and though that didn't alarm me for some reason, as I had no idea where she had disappeared. I continued to stand there watching Kelly as she moved against the water jets in an almost trance like dance of sensuality.

I'd pulled out my cock and had begun to stroke it as I watched her. Though I wasn't trying to hide my presence as I stood there looking in, I didn't feel that Kelly knew I was there, or at the very least cared even if I was.

The sensation of a soft warm hand suddenly encircling my cock from behind alerted me to Shelly's sudden appearance. In the dream I was about to turn around and say something to her, but she hushed me almost immediately.

"Shhhh. Just relax...and watch," she told me

I was a little frightened; worried that someone else would come out and discover what we were doing. But the feel of her hand on me as she continued to play with me was too exquisite a sensation to ignore.

In the next instant she was on her knees. I felt her soft lips encircle the head of my cock and begin teasing it in an all too familiar way. I continued watching Kelly through the window, where she now looked up towards me and I saw that she could see me. I knew then that she had known I was standing there watching her as she cupped her breasts, playing with her nipples and continued to rotate her pussy, humping against the pulsating jet of the tub.

The odd thing however was that even as she did this, she suddenly appeared to fall asleep and I could hear her snoring. The incredible sensation that my cock was experiencing was too much however to allow me to try and make sense or comprehend how she could do that and still be masturbating the way that she was.

I was moaning now, the sweetness of Shelly's lips as they walked up and down my shaft, the flitter of her tongue against the super-sensitive head of my cock was almost becoming unbearable and I knew that an orgasm was only a few short moments away.

I reached down, tangled my hands in the softness of her hair as she continued to draw me even more deeply into her mouth. I was surprised at how real she felt. "How real this felt!" I found myself thinking. Suddenly it was dark and I was no longer standing at the window but lying down. The fabulous blowjob continued however, and I felt my balls draw tight in anticipation of release. But it was David's soft snoring that alerted me this was real, and that someone really was sucking and licking my dick.

I was far too close to orgasm to really care however. I knew immediately that it was in fact Shelly who was sucking and playing with me as my hands continued to fondle and caress her scalp with eager anticipation as the sperm boiled in my balls and began to travel up the shaft of my cock with a near blinding explosion that felt like it was going to rip off the top of my head.

I felt cum filling her mouth as she hungrily devoured me, swallowing jettison after hard surging jettison of my cream. I allowed a brief deep-throated groan to escape from between my lips, forcing Shelly to release my cock long enough to caution me against making too much noise.

"Shhhhh Nicky. You'll wake everyone," she cautioned me. And then immediately took my cock back into her mouth, ensuring that every last drop of my climax was captured and licked away by her swirling tongue.

I was fully awake now of course. And the possible ramifications of what had just occurred sent alarm bells ringing inside my head. I attempted to sit up, still speechless as to what I was going to say, or even could say when I felt her slide onto the narrow bed with me and position herself over my face.

"My turn," she whispered.

And somehow the logic of that added confusion to my still half fogged mind from the orgasm itself, and the realization of what had just happened.

Shelly had removed the white cotton panties I'd seen her wearing earlier. As she lowered her cunt onto my face, the aroma of her heat and her desire inflamed me all over again. Almost teasingly, she placed herself upon me, and I felt the soft tuft of that narrow strip of pubic hair caress my nose as she slid down more fully against me. Automatically I slid my tongue inside the furrow of her slit, tickling the hard little nubbin of her clitoris as she continued that slow tantalizing tease down my face. As she moved against me, I dug into the recess of her pussy, languishing in the flavors of juice that assaulted my senses. I began to flick at her with my tongue, stabbing at her slit, encircling her clit with my lips and vibrating it with kisses and tongue fucking's that soon had her writhing with pure pleasure and enjoyment.

I felt her reach up, and though I still could not see clearly, knew that she was pulling her tank-top up and over her head. Shelly reached down placing my hands upon her breasts and I was treated to the incredibly soft feel of her magnificent tits. As my tongue continued to dance inside her opening, my fingers likewise danced, flowing across her twin mounds. I captured her nipples between my fingers, pressing them together like a pair of lips sucking, and then did so with my actual lips upon her clitoris. I drew them both inside my mouth, as well as inside the mouth of my fingers that had captured one of her fully erect nips until releasing it to go in search of the other and began the whole process all over again.

I heard soft little mewlings of pleasure escape her lips as she continued to slowly slide up and down my face. In the background, the continued snoring of my son sleeping so close by, merely added excitement to the moment, causing my normally good judgment and caution to fly right out the window.

Before long, Shelly had begun to move against me in a steady rhythm as my tongue slid in and out of her pussy, occasionally grazing her clit where she would stop briefly, allowing me to kiss, suckle and torture it with my tongue. She would then slide up and down against my face a little faster, drenching me in her pussy juice as she strove towards her rapidly approaching orgasm.

With my hands still caressing and kneading the pliant tit-flesh that filled them, I tweaked her nipple's pulling on them, using them to coax her even closer to climax. So involved was I in bringing her to her pleasure that I failed to notice the initial contact as my cock was again being toyed and played with. It had already begun to harden of its own accord anyway as I'd become aroused eating and licking Shelly's cunt. Just as I felt the first shivering contraction telling me that Shelly was at the apex of her climax, I knew with some degree of certainty that Kelly was now the one stroking my prick to a full hardness. There was no time to ponder or question this unexpected turn of events as Shelly was now mashing herself against my face with unbridled passion. How she remained as quiet as she did, I didn't know, or frankly think much on. I was still worried we'd wake some one, as she rode herself against me to completion, her breath coming in hard-felt panting gasps.

My face was drenched, sticky with her juices as she finally slid off of me, standing back up on the floor. Sure enough, Kelly pulled her nightgown off and moved on top of me, placing my cock at the opening of her cunt, sliding down on it fully before I could utter a single word. Again, I remained totally and completely speechless at this point as the girls performed a sort of tag-team fuck fest with me.

As I reached up, placing my hands on Kelly's breasts now, I was immediately made aware of the distinct similarity's in the way hers felt in comparison to her sisters. I made the same curious discovery as I felt her nipples, already stiffened and ready in response to my caresses.

The biggest and most unexpected surprise was the tightness of Kelly's cunt. It had been years since I had felt or experienced this sensation. And don't get me wrong either, that decadent side of me that really enjoys the feel of a really wet sloppy pussy is a feeling in and of its self. And I really enjoy fucking a cunt that I can pound into and hear all kinds of gushy, juicy noises while doing so. But sliding into Kelly's almost vice-like grip was a near painful pleasure as it took some doing on my part to finally enter her fully. She remained against me unmoving, allowing her tight cunt to expand and more easily accommodate my length and width.

"You're right Shelly. It IS a lot bigger than any I've had before. And judging by what we saw today, though we didn't see his like this, I'd say David's is probably pretty close in size to his fathers."

I couldn't believe my ears. Lying beneath Kelly as she finally began to move against me, she continued her whispered conversation with her sister as though I wasn't even there.

"We'll find out tomorrow for sure," Shelly added. "Let's take David up to the caves on a hike, make sure you wear those really short shorts of yours. That will get his attention!"

I allowed myself a small little cough, reminding the girls that I was still here and listening to every word they were saying. Kelly and Shelly both laughed without making any attempt whatsoever to be quiet while doing it.

"Don't worry Nicky, Mom and Nanna have something special planned for you too I'll bet!"

That shut me up. There was obviously nothing that had escaped the twins, and if Kathy thought she was being secret about what had been going on, she had a big surprise coming. Not to mention what was taking place at this very moment. And I had no idea how in the hell I was going to deal with that. Already guilt pangs were entering my thoughts, but then Kelly increased the tempo of our coupling, and all concerns for what I might be getting myself into suddenly melted away as her sweet voracious cunt began to fuck me beyond reason.

Shelly moved over to stand closer to my head allowing me the opportunity and enjoyment to reach up and begin fondling one of her breasts. Throwing caution to the wind, I used the other to play with Kelly's breast, marveling at how similar each felt, how the curvature of their breasts was also distinctly alike in every way. Shelly moved behind her sister and I felt her hand cupping my ball-sack as my prick continued to pummel the inside of Kelly's cunt. She began to softly squeeze it, milking me, forcing that old familiar sensation to begin coursing through my body.

"Are you getting close sis? Because by the feel of it, I think old Nicky here's about to blow his nuts soon!"

I winced at the word 'old', though I'm sure she hadn't meant it in any derogatory way. But it did make me realize that I was the older guy in this bizarre little scenario taking place, and I still wasn't sure how I was going to mentally and emotionally deal with this in the morning.

"Almost...there!" Kelly breathed deeply, holding her breath, which reminded me a great deal of someone else I knew when she came. And then I felt another familiar gushing release as Kelly's pussy erupted, lathering my prick in a rich frothy substance that bathed my balls, ran down my shaft and pooled somewhere down between my legs soaking the sheets of the bed.

"Shoot it Nicky. Shoot it!" Shelly urged me. And I did. Slamming several hot loads of cum deep inside Kelly's still contracting pussy. Slowly, she began to ease her cunt strokes, finally holding still against me, allowing the both of us to quiet down and catch our respective breaths.

The girls soon gathered up their clothing and scampered quietly back up into their bed. Only then did I realize I could no longer hear David's snoring, wondering if that was a natural thing or not. Too tired to care or worry at the moment of one more possible complication, I rolled over, frowning inwardly for a brief moment at the contact of the proverbial 'wet-spot' and drifted deeply off to sleep.

Kathy was the first one awake and immediately began rousing everyone up to get dressed. They needed to put away our beds anyway so as to re-set up the kitchen table and begin preparing breakfast. As I stripped off the only blanket, I looked in horror at the obvious, glaring spot on the sheet that was a dead give away of last night's activities. Gathering up the sheet and wadding it into a ball I hurriedly stowed it under the seat before anyone else had a chance to see it and start asking questions. As it was, I still sought David out to see if I could glean any indication that he'd been aware of what had taken place, but his demeanor and attitude told me nothing. Though I was equally as pleased that he seemed his old happy go lucky self.

After breakfast was over, the kids cleared off the table and headed off to get dressed for the day. Kathy and I washed and dried the dishes as Kathryn had done all the cooking. Soon after the girls emerged from the back bedroom and I saw almost immediately that they were dressed for hiking, which I assumed included the very short, shorts that Kelly was wearing. The bottom half of her tight firm ass was peeking almost obscenely beneath the hem of her cut-off Levi's. Shelly had chosen yet another revealing tank-top as was her trade-mark of fashion or so it seemed, and Kelly was wearing a long sleeved shirt, though she had tied the shirttail into a knot, making herself a kind of halter-top out of it.

David came out of the closet bathroom which was barely big enough to turn around in let alone anything else, but he'd managed to dress in there which consisted of nothing more than a pair of cut-off jeans and a mid-rift foot ball jersey that was showing signs of eventually falling apart. They quickly threw a light snack together along with several bottles of water and prepared to head off for the day.

"I know what the girls are planning on doing today," I said more to myself than to anyone else, though still loud enough that Kathy heard me.

"I'd imagine the girls are taking David up to explore the caves," she responded.

"I think they're planning on exploring a lot more than that," I did actually say to myself, but then responded back to Kathy audibly. "Is that safe?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,442 Followers