Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

Half-heartedly, I made my way over to stand next to her, a situation made worse when Jill unzipped my shorts only to discover that I was far less than excited. "He's not even hard yet!" she told the whole world.

Kathy snickered. "Probably because we just finished fucking his brains out a short time ago up in the meadow," she explained. "But one thing about Nicky, he has remarkable recovery time, doesn't he mother?"

Kathryn nodded her head, "Though it also depends on what stimulation is used to excite him again," she told Jill. "He really does enjoy a nice blow-job though, perhaps if you tried that."

To my surprise, Jill didn't even hesitate, immediately devouring my entire limp length inside her mouth where she began to wash it with her tongue, rolling it around inside like a marble. Ok, so it felt nice. As did her breasts when she took one of my hands placing it on her boobs as I stood there having my prick sucked. Slowly, my prick began to respond until it had finally reached the point where Jill could no longer stuff the entire length of it inside her mouth any further.

"That's my Nicky," Kathryn stated happily, now far more vigorously stroking Jack's magnificent prick. Which even I had to admit was something worth seeing for as large and thick as it really was. Kathryn had to use two hands in order to fully caress him with, though she began alternating them as though reeling in a garden hose. Which in a way, she was.

Jill began having trouble concentrating on my prick, which told me as well as Kathy that she was nearing an orgasm. Especially as she began breathing with labored gasps as Kathy increased the tempo, and fucking depth of the toy inside her pussy.

"Gonna cum?" she asked. "Gonna cum hard?" she pressed, teasing her, urging Jill on.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jill cried out, finally releasing my cock. "I'm...cumming...NOW!" she wailed at the top of her lungs.

Everyone was watching her at this point of course, including me. When she came, she all but expelled the toy from her pussy, clenching so tightly that Kathy could no longer slip it as deeply inside her, finally letting go of it all together. Jill held it there in place for as long as she could, enjoying the incredible sensation of her climax until her pussy simply expelled the toy, propelling it with a loud "pop" where it slipped out from her entirely, falling into Kathy's hands.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too!" Jack announced a second after that.

Kathy immediately pivoted on her heels, placing her hand on him, now helping her mother as together they frantically pumped his prick.

"Oh fuck!" Jack exclaimed, and began shooting high arching streamers of jisim into the air as both women continued assailing his spurting prick.

"Shit!" I actually said, surprised at the enormous amount and volume of cream the guys prick was expending as it began landing everywhere, coating both Kathryn's breasts, as well as Kathy's.

Finally, when he was spent, Kathryn stood. "Well, should we tell him?" she stated turning to face her daughter.

"Tell him what?" I asked, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Jack is our grounds keeper," Kathryn finally admitted. "I invited them up here. Thought it might be the best way to introduce them to you. Jill really is his girlfriend, and often comes with him to help out. To be honest Nicky, I just wasn't sure how I was going to explain any of this to you, and thought this might be the easiest way."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by the unexpected revelation. Kathryn AND Kathy had always been very sexual. And to expect that she hadn't had lovers, or still had one was less than realistic.

"You mad?" she questioned concernedly.

"No," I said simply, still feeling a bit awkward, slightly jealous. "Not really, no."

"We don't get together that often," she began, though Kathy interrupted her.

"The first time I saw them, I'd come home for a surprise visit. Imagine my surprise when I entered the living room and saw Jill licking mom's pussy, while she in turn was busily sucking off Jack. Well of course, you know I had to join in...so I did."

"Of course," I said a little too softly.

"Oh come on now Nicky, you can't seriously tell me you're upset by all this. You are after all the one who spent half the night fooling around with my daughters. If anyone should be upset, it would be me. And obviously, you know I'm not. You've seemed to have forgotten the agreement we all made a while back," she added seriously.

I did remember, I remembered Katie gathering us all together. "You're right," I finally admitted. "Everything out in the open, no secrets, no guilt, no running around behind anyone's back."

"Exactly," Kathryn said walking over to me. She kissed me then, passionately, and I felt her hand encircle my prick while she did. After several long passionate moments of kissing, she finally stepped back. "Now then, you ready to fuck me?" she asked. "While Jill here licks my pussy?"

"At the same time?" I asked in wonder.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing like it!" she giggled hotly.

"Which means," Kathy left off saying. "That Jack here gets to fuck me, if he's up for it," she added eyeing his somewhat flaccid prick.

"How about I lick you for a while first?" he suggested. "Give me time to recuperate, then we'll fuck!"

"Sounds good by me," she told him. "Well Nicky? You game?"

For the first time since their arrival I smiled. "Oh hell, why the fuck not! Besides, I'm rather looking forward to seeing Jill here going down on Kathryn anyway," I added honestly.

As it turned out, one of the bench seats sitting next to the picnic table turned out to be perfect for what we had in mind. Lying down on the bench itself, Jill spread herself out while Kathryn straddled her face, then I came up from behind, slipping myself into her doggy-style. Seeing this, Kathy and Jack joined us, with her leaning over to lick Jill's openly displayed pussy while Jack mounted her in the same fashion that I was doing with her mother.

We were just starting to get into things when the sound of both the twins, and David's return garnered my attention away from the slick hot pussy I was busily sliding my cock in and out of.

"Holy shit!" I heard David saying from somewhere off behind me. "And I thought the three of us were having a good time!"

"Hey!" Shelly exclaimed sternly, "We were having a good time, or at least you seemed to be enjoying it!" she added warningly. "Not every guy gets to enjoy a double blow job you know, especially while watching all of you from on top of that hill over there," she added.

David was carrying a pair of binoculars in his hand, grinning foolishly. "Yeah, that was a rather interesting experience," he admitted. "Until the girls said they wanted to come down here and join everyone."

"Ah oh," I allowed myself to breathe, actually slipping out of Kathryn's pussy. "Maybe its time that we had one of those open and frank discussions," I suggested.

"I have to agree," Kathryn said as she stood on still wobbly feet, extricating herself from leaning over Jill's face. "Maybe we should all sit down, have a drink, and discuss this."

I could only imagine what it was that David might be thinking. Coming back, finding the five of us fucking like animals in heat must have been quite a sight indeed. Grabbing a few more chairs, we soon formed a small little circle and sat down. Kathryn had already begun talking to everyone when I came back with three more chairs.

."And as I was saying, I think that its very important that each of us express our feelings, right here, right now and get everything, good or bad out in the open so that there won't be any future misunderstandings."

To my immediate relief, David was sitting between the two girls and was smiling, grinning actually from ear to ear.

Over the course of the next several hours we did sit there discussing our feelings, what the problems of our continued relationships together might cause, as well as the possibility of what the future might bring to each one of us as well. We'd managed to allay a few fears, got surprisingly through a few major obstacles, and agreed to continue to be open and communicate if anyone of us felt emotions that would cause any of us problems or anxiety or hostility towards anyone else.

All this talk had been stimulating as well as informative. After the days events I was surprised that I could even remotely consider the possibilities. But it was David's suggestion that surprised us all, and more or less ended the conversation from continuing on any further that night.

"All this sex stuffs got me extremely horny," he admitted openly. Which HAD been one of the agreed upon rules we'd discussed. To express ourselves as openly and honestly as was possible for each of us to do.

"It is getting late," Kathy indicated. "And poor Nicky here never did have an orgasm. I think it's about time I took care of that."

Kathryn suggested that we build up the fire, throw down the sleeping bags we'd brought along with us, and basically have fun next to the fire beneath the stars. Everyone thought that sounded like a great idea, especially the twins.

It was interesting to see everyone pairing off in no particular order or reason. Jill had taken an immediate interest in David, pulling him over to lay down with her on the opposite side of the fire pit. The twin's descended on Jack, which was no surprise at all to me either, leaving Kathryn, Kathy and I together, which seemed fitting under the circumstances.

There beneath the stars, bathed in the warmth of the flickering fire, I nestled comfortably between Kathy's legs, teasing the sweetest clit with my tongue. Kathryn was giving me probably one of her best blowjobs too, though we all switched places from time to time throughout the night, culminating with them both riding my cock, or sitting on my face until spent, exhausted, we collapsed there on the ground, each of them snuggling contentedly in the crook of my arms.

The night sky was spectacular as I lay there looking up. "Thank you Katie," I thought silently, wishing that she had been here to experience all of this with us. Though again I reminded myself, in many ways...she had been.

"Nicky?" Kathy groggily whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Did you know that I love you?"

I guess I had always known that. Realizing when she said it that I loved her too. "Yes, and I love you too Kathy," I admittedly freely.

I heard her sigh contentedly. "Nicky?"

"Yeah?"

"Even though we love one another, you do know we'll never get married don't you? It would make things way too complicated, for all of us."

"I know," I answered back, gathering her even more fully into my arms. "But I'm not going anywhere ever again either."

She sighed once again, her hand still wrapped securely, but gently around my cock as she gave it a loving, affectionate squeeze. "Good, cause I wouldn't let you either," she said drifting off to sleep.

David would soon be entering the service, the twins...off to finish college soon. And as for myself, I'd already made up my mind to sell the old place, and if Kathryn and Kathy agreed to it...move in with them. Somehow, I knew Katie would have wanted it that way. And as I continued to lie there long into the night looking up towards the stars, I could only smile and wonder...what the next twenty years would be like.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers