Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Well, they're not caves really. We've just always called them that. They're more like hollowed out holes in the rock caused by the wind more than anything else. We've been coming up here for years now, so the girls know this area almost as well as I do. Once in a while, they even find a few Indian artifacts or fossils embedded in the rock. So don't worry Nicky, there's nothing dangerous where they're going."

I kept my thoughts to myself and helped Kathy finish up with the last of the dishes before joining Kathryn at the kitchen table for another cup of morning coffee.

Unable to contain my thoughts any longer, I finally looked directly at Kathy and told her what I was worried and concerned about.

"The girls know all about the three of us!" I blurted out.

Kathy shook her head knowingly. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that. Never did say they were naïve. They do know about our past after all, and it was probably as easy and putting two and two together."

"But what if any of this gets back to you're husband?" I asked.

Kathy sat back and sighed. "Well, I was waiting to say anything. But I guess now's as good a time as any."

Kathy turned more towards her mother than to me as she began. "The main reason I wanted to come home this time was to have some time to do some serious thinking. Greg and I've been unofficially separated now for a few month's. And I've been trying to decide if I wanted to make it a little more permanent, or try and salvage the marriage."

Kathryn didn't seem the least bit surprised by her daughter's sudden announcement.

"Frankly, I'm surprised it took you this long to decide. So, when are you moving back home?" she said simply. And then asked as an after thought. "By the way, what was it that made you finally decide?"

I actually saw Kathy blush slightly as she responded. "When I heard that Nicky was moving back here," she said.

"Well, that should complicate things a little," Kathryn stated though laughing as she did.

"Oh, you have NO idea!" I once again blurted out before I'd even realized I said what I did.

Kathy did shoot me a questioning look then. But I heard Kathryn let out a hard deep laugh.

"The twins!" Was all she had to say.

Kathy turned to face me. I was of half a mind to turn and bolt for the door and keep right on going.

"Ahhhhh. You know, I kind of wondered if it was such a good idea allowing the girls to sleep out here with the two of you last night. But in truth, I thought they'd sink their claws into David first. Or try to anyway. But I guess I should have known better. After our little conversation about all of us...as well as their Great Grandmother, I should probably have known better."

"Nothing like history repeating itself huh?" Kathy stated.

"Like mother like daughter?" Kathryn joined in saying.

"Or daughters," I had to add.

It wasn't really all that funny. But for some reason, we all broke up laughing.

"Oh my!" Kathryn exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, still trying to control my laughter as the ache in my gut actually began hurting.

"Poor David!" she said.

"Oh, Oh. Guess I'll be having one of those talks with my daughters later."

"Remember that wild crazy night we all spent together?" Kathryn reminded us.

Kathy and I both nodded our heads yes.

"Well, it sounds to me like we might have to have another group get together and discuss the ground rules, just like the four of us had to do back then."

"Are you being serious?" I asked her.

"Very serious. Listen. Since the two of you have both decided to move back here, I think things could get very complicated. So unless we're all open and honest with one another about our involvements, it's going to cause more problems for us all in the long run."

I quickly recalled the initial difficulties we had all experienced, and how Katie had been the one to resolve the situation so that no one got hurt, and no one ended up regretting anything we'd done or experienced with one another.

"You're right of course, Mrs. Steel," I said in my best eighteen-year-old voice. And the meaning behind that wasn't lost by either of them.

"Well? I say we haul our asses down to the lake for a swim!" Kathryn said standing up. "You two coming?"

"I hope so," Kathy responded with a wicked little smile showing on her face. "You know what else I think we should do mother?"

"What?" Kathryn asked back.

"I think, that we should all hike down to the lake in the nude like we used to do."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Kathy!" Kathryn readily agreed. "It has been a while since we've done that!"

"What if someone else should see us?" I questioned concernedly.

"That's part of the fun Nicky. You should know that better than anyone!"

True. It was back then, and it was now too. "OK, count me in!"

"Like you wouldn't have?" Kathy teased back.

"Grab the BIG quilt for later Kathy," Kathryn added. "Nothing like fucking out in the open under a nice bright noon day sun!"

I had to admit. The day, let alone the very near future was starting to look interesting.

We spent the better part of the early morning simply enjoying our swim together. Swimming in the nude did enhance our lusty playfulness, so that eventually our thoughts turned towards the big fat quilt that we'd carried down to the lake with us. Kathy had found a semi-secluded spot in a nearby meadow, and we quickly spread out the oversized quilt and immediately began to have a little afternoon fun under the sun.

As we all moved onto the enormous quilt I asked the obvious question. "Well ladies, heads? Or tails?"

"Shut up and fuck me!" Kathryn ordered.

"I guess that means I get heads?" Kathy retorted back.

"Like you care?" her mother shot back

"Not hardly. Nicky always WAS, IS good at giving head."

I positioned myself somewhere in the middle of the quilt as Kathryn climbed aboard. As lusty feeling as we all were, she was already very wet and extremely horny. I slid inside her as easily as a hot knife slicing through butter and enjoyed that very familiar, sloppy-juicy pussy feeling that I so thoroughly enjoyed. As soon as her mother had slid onto my cock, Kathy positioned herself over my face. Likewise, her pussy was just as juicy and wet as her mothers, and in no time at all I was fucking one lovely cunt, and eating the other with uninhibited delight.

I suppose there's something to be said about age after all. I had learned at least over the course of the years to better pace myself. Kathryn easily achieved orgasm long before I was ready to, and I took a great deal of delight in that as she rode my stiff member in a series of truly delightful orgasms that washed over her in wave after wave of pleasure. When she was totally and completely satisfied, she slid off my prick and positioned herself by my side. Taking my cock into her mouth now, she began that truly agonizing, yet wonderful blowjob technique that she was known for doing.

Kathy in the meantime was fucking my face with renewed vigor. I'd just about given up on trying to keep my tongue inside her cunt, let alone upon her clit as she'd pretty much taken over. Mashing her self against me, it was about all I could do to hang on as she pushed herself against me, sliding that incredibly wet cunt the length of my face, down the length and depth of that glistening furrow. She was spreading pussy juice all over my face at this point which merely made everything all the more slippery and was now merely gliding towards climax with me hanging on for dear life.

"Oh gawd!" she wailed, and that ear piercing cum screaming voice of hers actually startled a few birds out of the trees a short distance away.

"Well if no one knew we were here...or what we were doing. They do now!" Kathryn said still mouthing the words around my anxious member.

By the time Kathy had recovered, Kathryn was turning the corner and heading down the home stretch. She was tonguing my cock rapidly at this point and lapping at it like a bitch in heat. Kathy immediately took up a position on the other side and joined her. Together, I felt both sets of tongues dueling and teasing my cock towards release. Sitting up enough to watch the two of them sucking and licking me together was a wondrous sight, and one in which soon had my balls churning cum-butter.

"Tell us Nicky, tell us when!" Kathy said, coaxing the precum from the tip of my cock as she did. And a few minutes later, about all I could manage was the word.

"NOW!" I yelled into the clear sky at the top of my lungs.

As the cum exploded from the tip of my cock in high arching ribbons of fluid, I could only sit there watching as Kathy and Kathryn fought over catching it in their mouths, missing most of it, which was still delightfully erotic to me as it splashed against their faces, landing in hair, necks, chins, and even their breasts. It had been a long time since I remember climaxing quite that much, or in quite such a volume. But under the circumstances I wasn't really all that surprised, and thoroughly delighted that I had, so I could see it and watch it myself.

"Ok, if no one heard Kathy earlier. They had to have heard that!" Kathryn stated. "I suggest we head back to the motor home. Besides, I'm sure by the time we get back there, we'll all be in the mood to do something else anyway!"

We quickly folded up the quilt and started back. It was still too early in the day to be worried about the kids showing up yet, but I did have to wonder how things were going for poor David.

"Yeah...right!" I thought to myself.

By the time we did get back to the Motor home the girls were in the mood again. But try as I might, I couldn't seem to produce an erection that had much behind it.

"I think I'm finally fucked out!" I announced somewhat dejectedly.

"Oh, I think we'll find something that will recharge your batteries," Kathy said.

We headed for the back bedroom, but even seeing those two luscious women naked didn't seem to be awakening my lusty desires. Even when I saw Kathy pull open the dresser drawer and produce two very interesting looking vibrators, which normally would have had my cock standing at full attention with just the thought of watching another woman masturbate.

"Which one do you want?" Kathy asked her mother, holding two differing sized toys up for her to inspect. One was pink, thick, obviously flexible with a bunch of knobby looking bumps on it running around all sides. The other was slim, silver and metallic looking.

"Give me the slim one. I'm just going to tease my clit a little with it," she informed everyone.

"Lets go outside and sit in the lawn chairs," Kathy suggested after handing over the toy her mother had chosen.

"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed. "Outside?"

"Sure! Why not? And besides Nicky, the warm sun will feel good while we're doing it," she added seriously.

"But what if somebody comes?" I had to ask.

They both laughed, "That's what we're hoping to do!" Kathy quipped. "Now come on Nicky, quit being such a spoil-sport. You're ruining all the fun and excitement!"

Before I could say anything further about it, they had both headed outside, placing themselves within their respective chairs, naked...wanton, and obviously horny as they began using their vibrating pricks to pleasure themselves with.

I had to admit. Sitting there watching them playing with themselves was incredibly erotic. Kathy pushed the fat toy inside her cunt, holding it there, half-crossing her legs in order to do so. She then reached up playing with her breasts, twirling her nipples. On rare occasion, she had even reached over giving her mother's a quick naughty little pinch too. I sat, watching, feeling the initial stirrings of my long dead cock actually awaken. Especially when Kathy lifted both legs, bent at the knee placing her feet flat within the lawn chair she was sitting in. Displayed as she was, so openly, so obscenely beautiful was getting to me, especially when I began to actually hear the sounds her pussy began making as she began pummeling her pussy with the pink rubber dildo.

It wasn't just her however, but Kathryn too. But then she did something I hadn't expected, slipping the much slimmer toy inside her ass vibrating at the highest possible setting. As she did this, she began slapping her pussy with the palm of her hand almost painfully. I knew she was stimulating her clit, but she was doing so in a way I had never seen her do before.

"Oh my...you're hard!" Kathy cooed teasingly as she glanced towards me, still thrusting the big pink cock in and out of herself with abandon even as she spoke.

"Really...really hard." Kathryn added, likewise continuing to stimulate her ass, not quite slapping her pussy as she had been, though I watched as she 'tweezer'ed' her clit with the tips of two fingers, pinching and pulling on it as she sat grinning at me.

"But it doesn't vibrate!" Kathy continued, all the while still sliding the slim soft buzzing toy in and out of herself.

"No...it doesn't, does it?" Kathryn said, continuing the nearly annoying banter with her daughter as she now slid the slimmer toy in and out of her ass with quick firm strokes.

"I'm not too sure of that at the moment," I finally said, grabbing my now very stiff cock, giving it several very hard shakes back and forth with my hand as I did. Though it made it appear more like a rubber toy than the very hard very erect throbbing cock it had finally become once again. I was just starting to become aroused by all this when the sound of a Jeep cresting the top of a nearby hill reached my ears.

"Shit! We've got company!" I stammered, already heading towards the motor home.

"Where the hell are you going?" Kathryn asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said we've got company," pointing back over my shoulder to where the Jeep was just now beginning to make its way down the hill heading in our direction.

"So? We were here first for one thing, and for another, if they don't like what we're doing, they can certainly go someplace else!" Kathy added determinedly.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, heading inside, throwing on a pair of shorts even though neither of them had bothered to cover themselves up. I for one wasn't about to make a spectacle of myself in front of total strangers.

By the time I came back outside, the Jeep had pulled up alongside where the girls were still sitting. I was only slightly relieved to see they were no longer still masturbating, but not by much. Kathy was still holding her toy in her hand like it was some sort of weapon. Kathryn was standing, her toy now occupying the chair she'd been sitting in. The Jeep was open, a young man driving, a young woman now standing already speaking to Kathryn.

"Didn't mean to interrupt anything," she began saying, pointing back behind her. "We're camped a few miles back that way. Heard there was a lake near here, but didn't want to drive all the way around the mountain just to get to it. So we thought we'd try taking a short-cut overland, saw your motor home sitting here and thought we'd ask."

I noticed the young guy was ogling Kathy and Kathryn quite unabashedly. Surprised he would do so with his girlfriend, or wife, whichever one she was, sitting there next to him.

"It's about a mile or so further on," I said pointing in the direction of the lake. "But you've gone about as far as you can go even in a four-wheel drive. There's only foot trails leading down to it," I told them somewhat irritatedly at the interruption.

"By the way, my name's Jill, and this is my boyfriend Jack," she said introducing themselves, all but ignoring my indicated directions.

No one else seemed to catch it, but I was already reciting a revised limerick inside my head. "Jack and Jill came down the hill, riding inside a Jeep, Jack pulled up, and so he sat, having himself a peep."

"I have one similar to that," Jill said, indicating the pink knobby toy Kathy was still holding in her hand. "Not quite as big though, how's it feel?" she asked out of the blue.

I was stunned she'd even ask. Though I was still a bit taken aback by Kathy and Kathryn's nonchalant attitude sitting here in front of these two strangers, no matter how friendly they seemed to be. With Jack still silently sitting there behind the wheel, leering at everyone.

"Want to try it?" Kathy asked.

I spun on my heels facing her with an alarmed, surprised look on my face. Kathy ignored me, actually grinning at the woman.

"Really? Sure!"

I don't know why I expected Jack to respond, perhaps stating something along the lines of telling Jill that maybe they should be going or something. But he didn't. In fact, he didn't bat so much as an eyelash as Jill climbed down out of the Jeep and made her way over to where Kathy was sitting.

She was already pulling the tee shirt she was wearing up and over her head. Ok, she had nice tits. I had to admit that. But it was still a little unnerving watching everything unfold the way it was. Jill accepted the toy from Kathy, giggling with delight as Kathy began to unbutton the short cut-off Levis she was wearing. Ok, she had a nice ass too, and a totally shaven pussy as she turned around, stepping out of her discarded Levis. She hadn't been wearing any panties either.

Sitting down in the lawn chair Kathy had been using, Jill spread her legs and began teasing herself with the softly humming toy.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" Kathy asked suggestively.

Jill didn't answer, simply handing it back to her. "Jack? Why don't you come sit down beside me, it will be easier to see her from here," she recommended.

Jack immediately swung himself down from the Jeep. The moment he did, it was obvious he was already sporting an erection by the over-sized bulge protruding from his like-wise cut off Levi shorts.

"Nicky? Why don't you grab us a few extra chairs so we can all sit around comfortably and watch this," Kathryn all but ordered me.

I attempted to cast her another look, but she was already facing away looking at Jack's bulge. "Isn't that a bit uncomfortable?" she asked. He laughed.

"I was just thinking the same thing myself," Jack answered

"Well then?"

Jack shrugged off his shorts faster than Jill had, taking the only other chair at the moment, moving it off to one side of Jill's so he could watch Kathy as she continued teasing Jill's pussy with the toy. I returned a moment or two later with additional chairs, but even as I sat them up, I realized Kathryn wasn't about to let me steal her attention away.

"Nice cock!" she exclaimed a moment later as Jack sat down next to his girlfriend. "Don't you think he has a nice cock Nicky?" Kathryn asked me.

I was glaring at the back of her head. "Oh yeah, real nice," I said sarcastically, but she failed to notice, or if she did, she ignored my comment. The next thing I knew, she had taken Jack's prick in hand, and was lazily playing with it all the while watching Kathy as she only then began to ease the thick pink toy inside Jill's cunt.

"Hmm, fuck that feels good!" Jill exclaimed happily.

"Looks good too!" Jack agreed looking over towards her while Kathryn continued stroking his massive, thick hard prick.

At this point, I was feeling a bit out of sorts, obviously being ignored, and worse...totally uninvolved.

"Jill? Would you like to see Nicky's cock? He really has a nice one too," Kathryn informed her.

"Yes, I'd like that," she said grinning at me. "Nicky? Why don't you come and stand over here where I can see it and play with it a little."

"Now Jill's calling me Nicky!" I told myself silently, surprised that I was actually as irritated as I was at the moment. Though it was difficult not secretly admiring Jill's near perfect body, especially as Kathy knelt before her, spreading those bare pussy lips with her hands, inserting the vibrating toy in and out of her with pleasured abandon.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers