My Love is Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn could feel the icy powder soaking through his jeans, chilling him to core. He chattered his teeth while strong hands guided him up an icy set of stairs, to the back entrance of the house. He was beyond freezing as he wrapped his arms around himself, waiting for Remy to unlock the door. A barking on the other side startled Finn from his mindless thinking and he almost slid across the icy wood.

Remy's massive arms caught him around the waist, bringing him up right once more, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Finn managed, loving the feel of those strong hands on his back.

"Don't let George scare you. He's just a big teddy bear," Remy laughed, pushing Finn through to the cracked open door.

Finn hesitated for a second, opening the door slowly, and waiting for the barking beast to attack. The door opened and Remy nudged him inside, revealing the wolf-like creature to his eyes. Finn gasped, the large white and grey husky pattered across the floor, letting out a slow growl.

"George, that's enough. Don't scare the poor guy," Remy boomed, shutting the door behind them. He went to the dog, kneeling before George, and scratched behind his ears.

George leaned his head into his master's touch, searching him out with sky blue eyes. Finn stayed glued to the spot, not sure how he felt about the beast, but he seemed to listen to Remy, and that was what mattered.

Looking around the cheery kitchen, he noted the masculine grey's and blues, but also the coziness the place exuded. Stainless steel appliances, light cabinets, and gleaming hard wood flooring made it stand out from its small town location. He caught Remy staring at him and smiled.

"Not what you expected?" The Sherriff grinned.

"Not really..." Finn smiled

"Why don't you get out of those wet shoes, and I'll go grab the packages. Don't want that stuff going to waist," Green eyes smiled at Finn.

"Uh, yeah alright," Finn perused the kitchen, shuffling out of his parka, and slowly kicking off his soaked shoes.

Remy stood, disappearing outside for a minute. Finn placed his wet socks inside his shoes and padded forward to the large opening in the dining room. He shivered at the sight of the living room. He envied Remy. This house was so beautiful and homey. It was nothing like the small cottage he owned, currently devoid of charm and that special touch that it once held.

Large chocolate leather sofas took up one half of the room, placed perfectly in front of a fire place. Finn's toes curled around a thick yet soft area rug while he took in the picture window and all the perfectly spaced black and white photos on the wall. He moved forward to see the pictures, when he heard Remy come back into the kitchen.

Feeling like he was intruding somehow, Finn stepped back into the kitchen. Remy was pulling the lid off a glass cake display, carefully transferring the treats into their new home.

"You want one?" Remy turned around, with a red velvet cookie in his mouth.

Finn tried not to laugh at the boyish look on Remy's face, "In a little while."

"You sure? They're really good," Remy almost moaned around a bite full of cookie.

"Yea I'm sure," Finn chuckled.

"Alright, how about we find you something to wear?" Remy brushed cookie crumbs off his plaid button up, gesturing for Finn to follow.

Finn stepped lightly behind Remy, following him up a polished wooden staircase. Pictures of what Finn assumed were family, dotted the navy blue walls, and he sighed at his lack thereof. They came to a stop at the end of a wide hallway and Remy pushed open the door to a bedroom. Finn stopped dead in his tracks. This room had to be Remy's, it even smelled like him, warm and male.

A king sized bed done in creams and browns was the focal point of the room. Large windows sat to either side of the bed, and a unique iron light fixture hung from the peaked ceiling. Remy tapped his shoulder, handing him a pair of sweatpants and a soft long sleeved t-shirt.

"They'll be a bit large, but they should be comfy," Remy winked, "You can use my bathroom, or I can go ahead and show you your room."

Finn had the urge to just strip right there and crawl under the covers of the monstrous king size bed, but he could never be so bold. He exhaled, "If you don't mind, I'd like to see my room."

"Right this way," Remy chuckled, noting Finn's flustered state.

They walked about four feet, before Remy opened another door in the hallway. Finn wondered why Remy would choose the room closest to his, but kept his mouth shut. Remy had been nothing but helpful and it would be rude to question his kindness. Finn smiled as he was led into the cozy blue room. A smaller bed was set up against a window with a little fireplace on the opposite wall. Built in bookshelves took up the adjacent wall, stuffed with novels and references of all sizes. It was clean, warm, and very cozy.

"There's a bathroom right there," Remy gestured to a door Finn hadn't noticed, "I'm going to go downstairs and fix up something to drink, want anything in particular? I got coffee, tea, or my favorite Chai..." Remy murmured, watching Finn as he sat on the bed.

His favorite was Chai? Finn smiled, of course they had the same favorite, why wouldn't they? Finn smiled wider, wondering where the heck this man had been his whole life.

"I'll take Chai," Finn blushed.

Remy looked at him, captivating Finn with those green eyes. The bigger man's fingers twitched and Finn felt the same way, each wanting to touch the other, but too scared of the outcome. He stood from the bed, flicked his lashes up to Remy, and smiled gently before going into the small bathroom. He closed the door, cutting Remy off to think.

Yeah, it was kind of rude to leave the guy hanging like that, but Finn needed to sort this situation out. What he was feeling in this moment went beyond desire and lust. He looked past Remy's good looks, seeing stability and compassion there. Even when he had been with Joel, never had he felt such warmth from the other man. Looking back now, the relationship had always been one sided. It was Finn that offered real love, trust, and companionship, not Joel.

Finn shook his head thinking about Joel, that asshole would never have taken a complete stranger into his lavish little condo, not even under the direst of circumstances. Finn wondered now if Joel hadn't become a doctor for the money, because it certainly wasn't to help people, in fact he was more in the business of hurting rather than fixing. Finn sighed, rubbing a soft towel over his hair, and inhaling the comforting scent of laundry softener. He had to give the Sherriff credit; even the little bathroom looked more like home, than his condo with Joel ever had.

Cute little French milled soaps were placed by the sink, a claw foot tub took up most of the small room, and it was lined with various gourmet bubble baths and frou frou gels. He smiled, running his hands over a black and white picture of a forested landscape and wondered if it was somewhere around here. God this felt like home, Finn thought, maybe not his, but it was home all the same. Finn looked into the mirror as he slipped on the sweats, tying them tightly around his small waist, and wondered if Remy had been serious about earlier. Could such a man as Remy, with his good looks, and even better personality, want him for real?

~~~Remy~~~

Remy smirked as Finn shut the door, loving how shy he was. It was now the Sherriff's personal mission to get the city boy to come around to his side, and maybe turn that little frown into a blazing smile. He had never felt overwhelmed by a man before, seeing as how he had never known feelings like these, and usually the men he caught in his basket were the kind to jump right out the next morning. Remy loved the way Finn looked just padding softly around his house and his heart soared knowing the guy was going to be sleeping in the room next to his.

He swallowed thickly at the thought and went to start the Chai. His Momma had always made the kids Chai tea with a little milk and sugar on cold winter nights like this, and he was hoping it would do the trick and calm Finn down. He wanted Finn to feel safe and comfortable around him, but even he had his doubts about that. Remy poured some milk into a pan to heat it up, and scowled. Why would someone leave a guy like Finn? Sure he was beautiful, but Remy was more attracted to his innocence, his heart, and his trust. Would someone like Finn come around to a man like him?

He kicked himself for being so aggressive earlier. Finn probably thought he was some he-man pervert, who only wanted him over to bang his brains out. Then again Finn could've asked Jackie to take him to the motel, but he didn't, so that was a good sign. Wasn't it? Remy poured the Chai concentrate into the pot and stirred slowly. Damn, he missed his Momma. She would've known what to do with Finn, the right words and touches, a way to make him stay. Remy sniffled and wiped a tear from under his eye. His heart went out to Finn at the loss of his Mother. He knew what it was like to need someone so badly, only to have them gone for good.

Remy shuddered at the thought of going it all alone, a death so tragic that it rocked your world completely, and to experience it without the love and support of brothers and sisters, and more importantly your father who held it all together, even though he was falling apart inside. Finn had to have some kind of strength to still be standing here today. To live through a horrible break-up, the passing of your Gran, and your Momma all in the same year. Now there was a real man.

Remy took a deep breath and steadied himself by gripping the sides of the stove. More tears fell slowly down his cheeks. He didn't hear Finn come into the kitchen and almost jumped out of his skin when a hand wrapped around his shoulder.

"Christ on a cross. You almost put me in the ground boy," Remy turned to see Finn, staring at him with concern. The Sheriff shuddered and sniffled, remembering he had tears on his face, and turned back to the stove. "The Chai is almost done. Go ahead and take a seat in the living room, I'll be there in a minute." He wiped his eyes on his flannel sleeve.

"Hey, you okay?" Finn spoke softly, stroking a hand up and down Remy's back.

He didn't know how to respond. The slow touch on his back felt so good to his heart and his body. When was the last time a man had ever just taken care of him? Uh that would be never, well, excluding his Dad.

"Yeah, I'm good," Remy struggled, keeping a fresh set of tears from falling. He took in a sharp breath, when small arms encircled his waist from behind, gently hugging him to Finn's chest.

"I know that look, so you don't have to hide from me," Finn whispered, rubbing his thumb in small circles around Remy's stomach.

"I ain't about to dump my problems on you. Tonight was about taking care of you, so let me do that okay?" Remy leaned back, loving how Finn didn't budge, and the smaller man's lean chest merged with his back.

"Remy...I am an adult. You know that right? I may be new around here, but I've lived enough to know that people need to take care of each other. It sucks when you have to be alone all the time, to suffer in silence. I know that."

Remy turned the stove off, moving the pot to the back burner, and turned around to face Finn. He looked down into those chocolate eyes and cupped the side of Finn's face in his large palm, "You wanna take care of me?"

Finn was silent for a second, then smiled, lighting up his whole face, "Well it's only right to return the favor."

Remy thought his heart was going to explode, but he kept his expression to a minimum, a sparkle of the eyes and a small grin, "You don't owe me anything city boy."

"It's not about who owes who Remy, I feel this, and you feel this. I don't have an explanation for what's happening, but I do know that I'm done running from a good thing. I'm done living to please someone else and getting hurt. You're a beautiful man Remy and I'm not talking about just your looks either," Finn bit his lip then smiled, "This was not a coincidence. You and me; all of this, is something else."

Remy couldn't take it anymore, he wrapped his hands around the back of Finn's head, reveling in the baby soft skin of his boy's neck, his fingers running through sandy hair, "Yea it is."

He bent down slowly, watching Finn's eyes for some hint of fear. His mouth descended, closing in on awaiting lips, and finally they connected. Remy pressed against Finn gently, but firmly, feeling those pouty lips push back. One of Finn's hands snaked into Remy's hair, wrapping it in a fist, but not aggressively. This kiss was meant to be sweet, to show each other trust, to symbolize letting this fear of hurt dissipate between them.

Finn sighed against Remy's lips and before tongues could be involved, Remy pulled back. Finn seemed lost as his eyes readjusted from the chaste kiss. Remy chuckled and brushed a thumb over his city boy's lips, feeling the slightest bit of moisture come away on his finger.

"You still want Chai?" Remy grinned and Finn nodded, "Go into the living room and I'll bring it to you."

"Okay," The smaller man nodded, going back towards the living room, but not before he smiled over his shoulder.

Remy wanted to pounce on him, but taking it slow was the right thing to do. Finn deserved that much. He pulled out the mugs with the little hearts on them from the cabinet, holding in a laugh as he poured the Chai. He slipped his fingers in the heart shaped handles and stepped into the living room with a grin.

~~~Chris~~~

"Well damn Sug, this old baby ain't looking too hot." Jackie pulled her coat closer to her body crouching in the snow. Chris wasn't much of a mechanic, but he knew that with a touch to the engine he could get the thing working. Something inside him said not to though and he went with his gut.

"Miss J, how about we go back inside and call a tow. There's got to be someone that can at least give us a lift to your place." He replied innocently.

She peered out from her hood and laughed, "Baby in a storm like this, I'm not sure even the deputies are trucking around much, let alone a tow."

"Wouldn't hurt to try though right?" Chris grinned, this had to be the answer. There were only so many ways he could bring two people together, one being two people had to actually be in the same vicinity, and hopefully the tow would be the answer to his prayers.

"Yeah I guess you're right, can't be bothering the deputies with a little sled problem no how. Them poor things are probably run ragged by now." She exhaled a burst of hot air, which was quickly swept into the gust of blasting snow.

"Come on Miss J, let's get inside, it's too cold out here to be chatting," Chris extended a helping hand and hauled Jackie to her feet. They waded through over a foot of snowy drift and by the time they reached the diner door, they were both out of breath. Being in human form had its limits. The cold was proving that pretty clearly.

Jackie unlocked the diner, heading behind the front counter in the dark, knowing every step by heart. Chris flicked on a few small lights to the front and the door to the kitchen. He turned when he heard a thump against the counter, watching Jackie flip through an ancient directory, trying to find someone to come to her rescue.

Bright headlights shone through the front windows and Chris held up a hand to shield his eyes at the sudden onslaught of light. Jackie glanced up with a smile as the lights cut out, flipping the directory closed. A huge shadow made its way to the front door, standing just outside, trying to peer in. Chris looked at Jackie quickly before quickly before going to the door and unlocking it for the hulking figure.

A man in tan coveralls and a brimmed checkered wool hat raised a hand in greetings as Chris opened the door. The man pulled his hat off and tucked it under his arm, revealing a head of short gray hair and giving Chris a better view of his gentle brown eyes.

"Hi there, my name is Clarence Hubbard and I was wonderin if Miss Jackie might be around. Saw the light on and figured I better check on her before headin home." His thick country accent was welcoming and his manners weren't lacking.

"Well hey Clarence," Jackie rounded next to Chris, motioning for the man to come inside, "Why aren't you home yet? Don't tell me you were pulling a round in a storm like this?"

"No Ma'am. I was just coming back from visiting my daughter and her family. I saw your light on and thought I'd stop and see if you needed any help. Don't usually stay this late and I was a bit worried." He nodded and Jackie blushed.

Oh yes! This was it, Chris could feel the pull between them.

"Well that was awful kind of you Clarence. Actually we were just about to call a tow, my sled won't start up and we weren't about to walk home," She giggled and Chris felt like sighing. They were so incredibly polite and adorable. It was like watching an old black and white, where romance was still the star of the show. Not like these new films, blood, gore, and nothing but cheap sex.

"Aw well then I'm glad I was compelled to stop. How about I give you two a ride on home?" The older man smiled kindly and it took everything for Chris not to hug him. This man had just answered his prayers and given him the greatest gift in the entire universe.

"I would appreciate that, if it's not too much trouble of course..."Jackie glanced down shyly and Clarence beamed.

"You are never a bother to me Miss Jackie," The huge man grinned like a little boy.

"You are too kind Clarence Hubbard," She looked up and then turned to Chris. "Sug, would you go on back and grab another box of those cookies and heat up some coffee for Clarence. It's the least I can do."

"I'm on it," Chris smiled and headed to the back.

Twenty minutes later the three of them were snuggly seated in the cab of Clarence's truck. The chains wrapped around the tires gave them perfect traction as they slowly made their way through the storm.

Chris opened the box of cookies and held it out to Clarence, "You have to try these, my own recipe."

"Well thank you Chris," Clarence slipped a large hand into the box and came away with a red velvet cookie, stuffing it into his mouth. The large man made a satisfying groan, nodding at Chris in agreement.

"Well hell, give me one then too," Jackie snagged a cookie from Chris and bit into it delicately, a smile lighting up her eyes.

"These are the best damn cookies I've ever had," Clarence declared and covered his mouth with a frown, "Sorry about the language Miss Jackie, just slipped out."

"Don't be silly Clarence, we all swear..." She shook her head in amusement.

"But never in front of a lady. My Momma taught me that and she was a smart cookie, no pun intended of course," He winked at Chris.

Jackie giggled and Chris started to relax. This felt so right, the pull between them was so comfortable and perfect. He started to wish it was him instead of them. Some minutes later, they came to a barricade, with a police truck to one side. A deputy stepped in front of Clarence's truck, waving his hands above him to halt. Clarence slowed to a stop and rolled down his window with a frown.

"Deputy Carrow, good evening," Clarence tipped the brim of his wool hat and the deputy nodded.

"Sorry folks, emergency shut-down. Got a drift some eight feet high about a hundred yards down. Had to barricade the road on both sides," Carrow leaned into the heat of the cab, "Evenin' Ms. J. Hope you're keeping warm."

"Well Bobby I am right now, but I don't know how I'm gonna get home," She sighed and clapped a hand to her thigh in modest irritation. The woman probably never got mad, she didn't seem the type.