My Love is Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. I'll go update the boys, they're dyin back there," Jackie smiled, a youthful glow to her skin. She jumped, then giggled as Clarence snaked his big arms around her waist.

"She botherin' you again? Sweetheart I done told you a hundred times to leave this boy alone," He kissed the top of her head.

"I'm just excited is all," She turned in his arms and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Come on, let's feed the masses." She laughed, and dragged a grinning Clarence behind her.

The bell chimed and time stood still. Finn appeared in the doorway, a vase of vivid white roses in his hands. He smiled and handed it to the hostess, who beamed and set them on top of the display. Finn shrugged out of his coat and Remy felt like he would have a panic attack. He rose from his seat, smoothing out his tuxedo jacket, waiting for the love of his life to notice. Finn turned his brown eyes in Remy's direction, completely surprised. He wandered over, taking his time, a blazing smile on his lips.

"What in the world is this?" Finn laughed, his eyes dazzling. He looked to the other tables, "And what are you guys doing here? Oh my god, hey Susan," Finn hugged Remy's oldest sister tightly.

"Hey sweetie," She kissed him on the cheek, but turned him back to Remy, who shook his hands out.

"Okay, what is going on? Why are you wearing a tux? I mean not that you don't look amazing, but...I don't get it," Finn looked around, finally noticing all the people in the diner going quiet and staring. Jackie, Clarence and the boys were off to the side, smiling like idiots. Everyone knew, everyone but Finn that is. Remy took a deep breath and got down on one knee. Finn gasped and covered his mouth in shock, Remy capturing his other hand.

"One year ago, I was all ready to give up on finding that special someone to spend my life with. As luck would have it though, I wasn't meant to be alone, and fate sent you to me. From the minute I saw you sitting in that booth," Remy glanced over at the booth to his side, "I knew you were it for me. You were the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on and the more time I spent with you, the more I discovered how beautiful your heart was too. Every day since then has been nothing but pleasure being at your side, and I wouldn't know the first thing about being without you now. I trust you, I respect you, and I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me Finn Caldwell?" Remy pulled the red velvet box out of his jacket pocket, snapping it open for Finn to see.

Finn was in tears, looking from Remy to the thin platinum band nestled inside the velvet box, "Yes." He cried and the entire diner erupted in cheers. Remy slipped the ring onto his boy's finger and swept him off the ground in a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much," He choked up against Finn's neck.

Finn slipped back to the floor, pulling Remy's lips to his, earning another round of cheers and cat calls from the diners, "I love you too. Happy Valentines Day," He stepped back and grinned.

Remy pulled him close, settling his forehead against Finn's, "Coming around to the hallmark holiday huh?"

"I think I could get used to this," Finn softly kissed Remy.

"Well I just put a ring on it, so you're gonna have to," Remy laughed and kissed Finn harder, much to the delight of the crowd.

~~~~~~

Chris parked the truck in front of the cottage. He pulled the keys from the ignition and turned to Sy in the passenger seat. They stared at each other for a minute, before racing to unbuckle their seatbelts and get to the front door first. Sy won, slamming the front door open, and almost getting tackled by Chris. The bigger teen laughed, pulling his partner close, snuggling him against his chest.

"Welcome home," Sy kicked the door shut, rubbing his hands up and down Chris' chest.

"You can't wait five seconds to see the bedroom?" Chris playfully whined, squirming out of the bigger man's reach, and running with a giggle to bedroom.

"Oh you're on lover boy. I'm gonna find you and make your wings curl," Sy taunted with a grin, hopping on one foot as he undid his boot and then kicked off the other. He spotted the basket and roses on the table. Sy stepped closer, inspecting the goodies arranged neatly on display. Finn had definitely been here today, he laughed as he grabbed the cinnamon flavored lube and a bottle of champagne. Hell yea.

He walked to the back of the cottage, nudging the partially opened door wide, and he almost dropped the glass bottle in his hand. Chris was completely naked, shimmering in the dimming light, his body glowing with power, and his wings flapping madly. His Cupid kneeled on the large bed, waiting for Sy to approach. A moan escaped the curly blonde's lips as he stroked himself, his blue eyes transfixed on Sy.

"Baby, please..." Cupid bit his lip and tossed his curls back, his neck exposed to Sy.

"Hot damn, you are fucking sexy." Sy ripped his shirt off, his pants whisked away, and his briefs went somewhere, but he didn't really care. His own body responded to his partners, the glowing starting already. Sy grabbed the lube from the floor where he dropped it and crawled onto the bed.

"Tell me how want it," Sy bit the back of Chris's neck teasingly, his ripped chest rubbing against soft silky wings.

"Like this, oh..." Cupid was so turned on and glowing like a bonfire, he fell to his hands and knees, his ass in the air for Sy.

Sy understood Cupid's need; they fed off their love for each other, always hot and raring to go. He didn't hesitate, spreading Cupid's cheeks apart, his wet tongue circling the little rosebud before him.

"Sy..." Cupid moaned, pushing back against his lover's tongue. He was so horny and wanted nothing more than to have Sy buried deep within him.

Sy replaced his tongue with two fingers, knowing his baby liked it rough. He shoved them deep inside, listening to Chris moan. Sy moved up the winged man's body, nipping at the base of his wings, causing them to flutter rapidly. Chris was more than ready.

"Gonna fuck you good baby," Sy promised, pulling his partner's back to his chest.

"Ah yea, give it to me," Cupid grabbed his own cock.

Sy batted his boy's hand away, squeezing a few drops of the cinnamon flavored lube on Chris. He could already feel it heating up in his hand as he stroked Chris a few times. He was going to have to thank Finn later for the house warming gift...no pun intended. Sy laughed and pushed Chris onto his hands and knees again.

"What is that Sy? It's so warm, it feels like....dear Gods...what..." Chris bucked as Sy spread the lube up and down his ass, making sure he swirled it thoroughly over Cupids tight hole. After his own cock was slick and tingling, he bent down and tasted the cinnamon flavored ass that he loved so much.

"Oh fuck!" Cupid screamed. The heat from the liquid was now tingling. His cock was throbbing and Sy's tongue was pure ecstasy. "In me, please oh please Sy."

Sy glanced up and gave Chris a good smack on the ass, before sheathing himself completely within his lover's hot channel. They both glowed bright, a sign of immortal pleasure, the love of the Gods. Sy pulled back and pushed back in, knowing Chris never would experience any unease or pain from their coupling, and he could be as rough as he wanted. Hell, Chris loved it rough, and truthfully so did Sy.

"So good, yea fuck yourself on my cock," Sy glided a hand down the middle of Chris' back as his boy pounded back against his cock, moaning like a he was singing his own tune.

Chris whined and whimpered, Sy got the hint, and grabbed his hips forcefully, "I got you baby," Sy covered Cupid's back with his chest and started to pound away. Chris was so damn gorgeous, especially in their bed, in their brand new home. This was his partner, his mate forever, his eternal love, and Sy could have never asked for anything more.

He poured his love into every thrust, every squeeze, every bite and lick that he gave to Chris. His lover in turn was screaming his name, ripping into the sheets in his pleasure. It was the best Valentine's Day gift he had ever received. Sy reached underneath Chris and squeezed his hard shaft, sliding up and down, and feeling the warm lube tingle in his hand.

"Come for me," Sy commanded and Chris let out one more long high-pitched scream, cum flooding Sy's hand.

The screaming brought Sy over the edge, bottoming out inside his boy and filling his ass with his seed. The room burst into white light, blinding them both temporarily, before it faded into the dim natural lighting of the evening. They both collapsed onto their sides. Their breathing was harsh, but they clung to each other, still reeling from the intense release.

"My love," Cupid turned and whispered to Sy.

"Is your love," Sy bent down and kissed his mate.

~~~~~~

Their hands were clasped together as Remy rocked into Finn from above, a slow gentle thrusting as they looked into each other's eyes. Over the past year they had made love so many times, they had lost count, but this time was different. This was a sealing of their commitment to each other, an unspoken promise between them.

Remy tried to control his breathing and his slow movements, the need to pick up the pace and lose control raging inside of him, but he didn't want this to end so quickly. Finn was lost in Remy's body, his fiancé sliding in and out him, stroking deliberately over his prostate, bringing him to closer to the edge.

He moaned; the sound bouncing around his head. His body temperature rose, sweat beaded on his brow, and he pulled Remy closer. The angle of the thick cock inside of him changed, jabbing against his hotspot, making him scream.

"REMY!" He let go of the bigger man's hands, grasping on his fiancés shoulders, as Remy started to lose control.

Remy was consumed by Finn, he couldn't get enough of him, and his mind was trying to find a way to get closer, deeper, crawl under his boy's skin to feel more of him. His lips scorched over every possible inch of skin he could reach, licking and kissing, tasting his lover completely. Remy was close and he knew Finn was too.

"I love you baby," He murmured, before he came, releasing himself deep within his lover. He pulled back to watch Finn fall off the edge, the man's face bunched in extreme pleasure, then released into pure bliss and awe as his cock drained between them. He was angelic, his dark eyes glazed with satisfaction and love.

Finn's hands were relaxed above his head, the platinum ring glinting on his finger. A need to cry out of joy, made Remy bury his face in Finn's chest, tears slicking his cheeks. Fingers combed through his hair, comforting the big man.

"I love you too," Finn murmured. "But you can't break down every time we have sex. You might just lose your he-man status down at the station. The boys would just have a field day with that..." Finn started to laugh and Remy raised his head and wiped his eyes.

"You wouldn't dare..." He growled, a smile on his lips.

"Oh I just might," Finn giggled and Remy attacked his mouth.

Leaving Finn breathless, Remy sat up, straddling Finn's hips in all his glory. Finn bit his lip and ran his hands down his man's furry chest.

"How about now?" Remy narrowed his eyes, rubbing Finn's release over his chest, slipping a finger into his mouth to taste him.

"Maybe I'll hold off..." Finn swallowed.

"Yeah maybe you will," Remy bent down, sharing the taste of Finn on his tongue.

Their faces were inches apart from each other as Remy stroked the side of Finn's face, "Happy Valentine's Day baby."

Finn laughed, a beaming smile on his face. He put his arms around his lover's neck, "Happy Valentine's Day my love."

~~~FIN~~~