My Love is Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The motel still has some vacancies if you head on over now, I'm sure you'll get a room. Let me phone over there and tell Mrs. Judge to hold you a spot." Bobby started to back up to go to his truck.

"Oh don't worry about that Deputy. I'll take these two in for the night. It's just me and Sy at the house and we got plenty of room." Clarence smiled and turned to us for approval.

I elbowed Jackie with a grin and she blushed, "Well if you're sure about this..." She hugged her arms to her chest.

"Of course I am Miss Jackie. I wouldn't let you freeze in those blasted rooms at the motel. Ain't got proper heat and those blankets are too darn thin." He smiled.

"Well then, alright. You stay warm out here Bobby, don't catch your death," Jackie waved.

"I won't Miss Jackie. You folks be careful and have a good night," Deputy Carrow tipped the brim of his hat and waltzed back to his warm truck.

Clarence rolled up the window and expertly turned the truck around, heading back into town, "Sy will sure be surprised. We don't get a lot of visitors, so the company will be nice."

"Is Sy your dog?" Chris tried to include himself in the conversation, instead of buffering between the two.

Both Jackie and Clarence chuckled, "No, he's my son, stuck around to help with the family business, since my daughter went and became a nurse."

"Oh," Chris breathed, a funny tingle settling in his stomach.

"About your age too, what are you eighteen, nineteen?" Clarence glanced over at him, before his eyes settled back on the road.

"Yea, uh, eighteen," Chris nodded. Yeah right. Eighteen plus a couple thousand was more like it.

"Hey, you'll get along just fine. He likes to bake too, but his real love is them electronics, always fiddling with something. Got enough computers to run one of those darn mega stores and all the fixings to go with it. Bright kid, Sy is. I almost feel guilty that he stuck around, when he should be using that brain of his at school, one of them fancy ones, like Harvard or Yale."

Chris' mouth went dry. This was it, that name had his heart beating against his chest, his fingers clenching his thighs.

"Non-sense Clarence, that boy loves to help you and you know it. He wouldn't do anything he didn't want to. I only dream that my daughter liked the restaurant business as much as I do, instead she likes being a stay at home newlywed," The three of them all laughed.

"Well can't fault her there. Being a newlywed is the first part of the ride and it just gets better from there," Clarence had a far off look as he concentrated on the road.

"Yeah..." Jackie looked out her own window.

Chris gathered from the things he was receiving that both individuals had lost their spouses. He hoped to the Gods that they could learn to love again. In fact he was counting on it. Love was a slow process for some and for others it was magnetic, taking only a few hours or minutes to know where they belonged eternally. This case was a slow one, but the seed had been planted, and his work was taking affect.

These two had been flirting and dancing around each other for over a year, he could see that, but they were both shy at heart and afraid of losing another loved one. In time they would finally break free from their pasts and connect in a well-deserved way that made Chris warm inside. True love really was the best thing about humanity. It was precious and special, almost indescribable in its rewards.

By the time the truck turned down a barely visible two track drive, Chris was sure this was what the Gods wanted. This was the couple that he was meant to help. He was still nervous about this son of Clarence's and the feeling he got every time the guy's name was mentioned. The truck stopped in front of a house that looked like it had been a barn at one time. A porch peaked out of the top of a snow bank and someone had already been kind enough to clear off the walkway and the front steps, leaving the light on behind them.

Chris and Jackie piled out of the truck, following Clarence up the steps, and through the unlocked front door. Jackie slung an arm around Chris's waist, holding on for security, because she was obviously nervous too. Chris disconnected from Jackie to follow Clarence's example and take off his wet boots and parka. Jackie did the same and when she was almost finished, footsteps sounded from the second floor, walking towards the stairs.

"Pop?" A deep voice called out.

"Yea it's me, come on down, we have guests." Clarence called up the stairs. Socked feet and jeans appeared, making their way down.

Chris forgot how to breathe. The jeans encased thick muscled thighs, like those of a football player. A red cable knit sweater was revealed, snuggly covering a tight broad chest. Finally a head came into view and a face that was more beautiful than any God he'd ever seen. Sharp brown eyes zeroed in on Chris, thick brows raised and full pink lips parted in surprise. A mop of dark hair capped off the guy's head and Chris wanted nothing more than to run his hands through it.

"Well hi there Miss Jackie," Sy wiped his hand on his jeans for some reason, before extending it to Jackie.

"Hey there honey," She ignored the hand and swooped Sy up in a hug, making the teen chuckle and return the embrace warmly.

"My you have grown. Gonna be a big guy like your daddy," She patted him on the stomach and Sy blushed, glancing up at Chris and clearing his throat. "Oh heavens, Chris, I almost forgot, where are my manners?" Jackie smiled back at Chris.

"Sug, this is Sy Hubbard, Clarence's son," Jackie introduced and Chris stepped forward and stuck out a shaking hand.

"Nice to meet you Chris," Sy slid his fingers into Chris's open hand, a spark crackled between them. Chris tried his best to seem unfazed, but inside he was dancing, this was his man, his true love.

"Same here," Chris managed looking into Sy's shocked face. The guy obviously felt the spark between them and pulled his hand back politely, but looked suspicious.

"You boys had dinner yet?" Jackie looked between Clarence and Sy, making the moment a hell of lot less awkward, seeing as how Chris and Sy were just staring at each other.

"Uh, no Ma'am, I was gonna wait until Pop got home. Didn't want it to get cold," Sy smiled.

"Well how about I whip something up for everyone then?" Jackie started walking in the direction of the kitchen, waving off Clarence and Sy's protests. "Chris honey, come on in here and help me out."

Chris ducked into the kitchen, avoiding Sy's gaze, to help Jackie make something to eat. Sy seemed oblivious to Chris' nerves and followed him into the kitchen. He sat at the island and watched the duo start to prepare dinner.

"I can help Miss Jackie, honest..." Sy pouted, his boyish expression endearing.

"No way, you boys helped us out tonight, the least we can do is cook. Besides, if you sweet talk Chris, maybe he'll make you dessert," Jackie winked at Chris, who turned his beet red face to the sink. Make him dessert? Are you serious woman?

"I do have quite the sweet tooth," Sy's voice was deep and caused Chris to shiver. Oh yea.

"I bet you do," Chris returned, his eyes lustful over his shoulder. Sy's gaze bore into him and Chris wanted to slide everything off the island and have Sy take him on the wooden slab. Completely primal and uninhibited, two people showing each other love without a care in the world. Alas, it would have to wait. He had to get the Jackie Clarence show on the road first.

"You like chocolate cake?" Chris asked, while washing some vegetables.

"Who doesn't?" Sy chuckled, ignoring Jackie's protests and chopping up some onions.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Chris bit his lip and brought the other veggies to the island.

~~~Finn~~~

Finn almost spit Chai out of his nose while Remy told him of his childhood shenanigans. They had been talking for what seemed like hours and were snuggled up on the couch, a fire blazing before them. George was nestled between them, enjoying all the attention he was receiving. Finn hadn't felt this comfortable in a long time and he smiled leaning back into the sofa.

"So now that we've both covered embarrassing childhood stories and our awkward teenage years, how about work, what did you do in Chicago?" Remy grinned, taking a sip from the hideous heart mug. Finn shook his head and grinned.

"I was a florist believe it or not. I've always had a knack for growing things and flowers became a career for me. There's just something relaxing about arranging them and picking out the colors, I loved it," Finn shrugged, hoping it didn't sound stupid to the man in front of him.

"You don't love it now?" Remy set down his mug and leaned into the couch, propping his head against the back.

"No...I mean I still do, but it's not like there's a huge flower calling around here," Finn shrugged. He hadn't wanted to give up his job in Chicago, but sticking around wasn't an option, and if giving up flowers meant getting the heck out of dodge, then it was a sacrifice he was willing to make.

"How do you know that? Just because we don't have a florist, doesn't mean Bermont doesn't need one," Remy smiled and Finn wanted to sigh. The man always had the perfect comeback, the right words to make Finn feel better.

"For now I think I'll just look around for something to keep me afloat, live on my savings, and get the cottage in shape before I start to dream about small business opportunities."

Finn wiggled his feet under the dog, receiving a one eyed glare from the ball of fur, "What about you? This house is amazing and I don't mean to pry, but how do you afford this? Even a sheriff can't make that much." Finn changed the subject, not wanting to keep digging a hole in his career depression.

"Don't want to talk about it huh?" Remy smirked, "That's okay. Well this house was my Aunt's. When she retired to Florida, she sold it to me. The house was falling apart at the time and my Aunt Sharon just wanted to get rid of it. I had always loved this place, so I bought it from her outright. I've spent the past six years fixing it up. What do you think?"

"I think you know what I think," Finn looked around with a smile, a twinge of jealousy and loneliness riding his back. "It's a beautiful house..."

Finn looked into the fire, avoiding looking at Remy. He wasn't sure what he would see there, pity maybe?

"Hey..." Remy leaned over, causing George to hop off the couch, and rubbed his shoulder, "You know I was thinking..."

Finn turned, looking into Remy's eyes, "I was thinking you should stay here until you get your place set up. It could take a while to make the cottage livable. I wouldn't charge you anything and you can even pick your room..."

Finn shook his head, "I can't do that Remy. That's too much, thank you though."

Live with him? He wanted Finn to live with him? His heart was jumping in joy, but his mind stopped dead in its tracks. It wasn't logical, he just met this guy today, and here he is asking to live with him? No way, that was not happening.

"I insist. No I demand it," Remy chuckled, scooting closer to Finn, letting their knees touch, and his arm wrap around the back of the couch behind Finn.

Finn raised a brow, "You demand it? Are you serious?"

Remy laughed again, pulling his body up using his arm behind the couch, and straddled Finn. This was happening, oh God, this was really happening. Finn's heart raced as the bigger man covered his body, Remy's ass touching his knees. Finn swallowed. His eyes went wide.

"Yeah, I demand it," Remy brought his lips to Finn's neck, a large hand cupping the back of his head. Remy's lips brushed along Finn's skin, gently nipping, with a sneak of tongue.

Finn's head fell back, exposing more of his skin to Remy, "Remy..." He breathed, locking his fingers behind the Sheriff's neck.

"Is that a yes?" Remy licked a slow line up Finn's jaw, laying a kiss on his temple, before tugging at Finn's shirt.

Finn moaned and sat up, letting Remy pull off his shirt. He was so lonely, Remy was so perfect; how could he say no? Remy licked his lips, running his hands down Finn's chest. Finn wanted to see that large chest for himself. He wanted to feel it pressed against him. He pulled at the Sherriff's shirt, causing Remy to chuckle and cross his arms, pulling the shirt over his head, and throwing it somewhere to the side.

Remy was muscled, well defined in every sense, dark hair covered his body, and Finn immediately ran his hands over it. The bigger man closed his eyes, letting Finn explore. Letting go completely, Finn put all his worries aside, and let himself just feel. He wrapped his arms around Remy's chest and brought his mouth to a tanned nipple.

"Ah yea," Remy tightened his grip in Finn's hair, pressing the smaller man closer. Finn bit gently down on the nipple in his mouth. "Harder baby..." Remy groaned.

Finn bit down harder, pulling the nipple with his teeth, and letting his hand wander down Remy's chest. The bigger man caught the fleeing hand by the wrist, causing Finn to look up, only to see hungry green eyes staring back. Grabbing Finn's other hand; Remy lifted his ass off of Finn's knees, and pulled him across the room.

George ran out of the room as if he knew what was about to happen, and Remy laughed, bringing Finn to stand in front of the fireplace. Finn felt the soft rug under his feet, the warmth of the fire against his bare skin. Remy leaned down and brought their lips together, slowly he meshed their mouths against one another in a kiss that even the fire had no comparison for. Finn whimpered, bringing his hands around Remy's neck, molding their chests together, as they finally let out all of their pent up passion.

Remy ate away at Finn's mouth, while he lowered them both to the ground. Finn moaned as Remy laid him out on the rug, those large paws running over his sides, and down his sweat pants. Large thighs straddled Finn's smaller legs, bringing their erections together, rubbing and grinding into a rolling dance.

"Remy...oh...please," Finn begged, feeling the bigger man's cock on him.

Remy continued kissing him, letting his mouth eventually slide down, peppering Finn's neck and chest with tiny kisses, and tweaking his nipples between large fingers. Finn was already close, one touch to his cock and he could explode. The route in which Remy was taking was slow, but heading exactly where Finn needed him to go.

Remy sneaked a peek at Finn from under his lashes once finally reaching the waist band of his sweatpants. The Sheriff laid a kiss on his waist before pulling the sweats down his legs. Finn sucked in a breath, his cock completely exposed along with his entire body. He was naked and vulnerable to Remy, the thought exciting him.

Finn tried to reach for Remy, wanting more contact with his body, but the man above him shook his head with a smile, "This is for you. It's my turn to make you smile." With those words the man bent down and took Finn's cock into his mouth.

"Oh God!" Finn arched off the floor, his hand snaking through Remy's messy locks. The brunette buried his nose against Finn's smooth skin, the entire length down his throat. Remy pulled up, letting a few inches slide out of his mouth, sucking hard, letting all but the head escape his wet heat.

Finn let go of Remy, propping himself up to watch his cock disappear into the man's mouth again. He was only about six inches and not very thick, but Remy could take him all and watching it was amazing. Joel would rarely suck him off, so this was a treat. Fuck it, why was he thinking about Joel, when this man who actually cared was worshipping his body?

Remy bobbed up and down, gliding his tongue under Finn's shaft, cupping his balls with warm calloused fingers. Finn fell back against the floor, no longer able to support his upper body, and moaned gripping Remy's hair in a vice.

"Close Remy...ah God close..." Finn gasped and Remy slid off him, working him with one hand. Remy reached up and kissed him softly.

"I'm so hard, if I watch you cum, I'll lose it." Remy breathed against his mouth.

Finn nodded, understanding completely, "Then we come together."

Remy kissed him, "You want me to..." He groaned as Finn thrust against him.

"Please..." Finn begged. He wasn't above it; he needed this, needed Remy.

"Okay, hold on baby, I'll be right back," Remy was gone in a flash, leaving Finn panting on the floor. Finn palmed his erection, squeezing it and sliding his hand up and down.

The Sherriff appeared, ripping the condom packet open with his teeth and a bottle of lube in hand. He took one look at Finn stroking himself and dropped to his knees. Finn laughed at the look on Remy's face, a smile that seemed to break all his nervous barriers. His laughter ceased as the big man slowly shrugged out of his pants, revealing a cock the size of Finn's forearm. Dark hair surrounded the thick member and Finn wanted to run his fingers through it.

Remy rolled the condom on, before crawling back to Finn, the sounds of their breathing competing with the loud crackle of the fire. Finn slid his hands through all the dark fur he could reach, splaying his fingers and tugging on it occasionally.

"You keep doing that and this will be over before we even start," Remy chuckled into his neck, the bigger man's knees spreading Finn's thighs wider. "Lift up for me baby," Remy purred, slipping large hands under his knees.

Finn obliged pulling his knees to his chest. Remy scooted back, parting Finn's cheeks with both hands, "Fuck, you're so smooth, and sexy..." The big man cast lust filled eyes at Finn. A finger slipped into Remy's mouth, wetting it to prepare Finn.

Finn closed his eyes, writhing in torture as that wet finger slowly encircled his tight hole. Remy grinned, covering Finn's body to steal another kiss as he slipped the tip of his thick finger inside.

"I...uh...uh," Finn tried to find the words to express his feelings, as Remy thrust the lone finger in and out of him, attacking his mouth at the same time. Another finger was added and Finn moaned into Remy's mouth, grinding his dick against Remy with need. After the third finger, Finn was out of his mind, "In me...oh God, please..."

Remy's fingers pulled out, his slick tongue licking the surface of Finn's lips, "You want this baby?" Remy rubbed his shaft against Finn, gripping both their cocks together, sliding them in and out of his fingers.

"Yes, oh fuck..." Finn arched, almost screaming in need.

Remy's palm moved flat under Finn's cock, running down over his balls, to the crack of his ass, slicking the skin there with the smaller man's fluids.

"Please!" Finn writhed. He was going to cum with this kind of torture. He had never been this turned on before. No one had ever lit his fire, like Remy was doing now. The click of the lube bottle had Finn running his hands over his chest, trying to keep away from his erection. He shivered as Remy applied the cold fluid to his entrance, rubbing the excess on the thick cock that would fill him.

"You are so beautiful," Remy whispered, lining his cock up with Finn's entrance. The Sheriff's dark messy locks hung into his face, his eyes so sincere, he was the beautiful one. Finn's mouth parted, his head tilted back, when Remy covered his body, holding his knees against his chest.

His lover pushed slowly into him until the head popped inside. Remy felt amazing, starting to fill Finn in all the right ways, "More." He gasped, looking the big man in the eyes.

"You sure? I don't want to hurt you," Remy searched his eyes, a thumb rubbing circles against his knee.

"Yes...oh yes more," Finn attempted to push back against the thick cock barely penetrating him.

Remy pushed in, a few more inches, watching Finn for any signs of pain. It was too slow, agonizingly so, and Finn couldn't wait anymore. He had waited so long for someone to look at him like this, to want him so badly. He needed Remy in a way that was indescribable.