My Love is Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Finn screamed, reaching down and pulling Remy's hips closer. The result was satisfying, his entrance filled with his lover's cock. Remy's fur tickled his smooth skin and he twisted in the stronger man's embrace.

"Come here," Remy grit, lifting Finn under the shoulders, so that he was straddling Remy's lap on his knees, the man's length still inside of him. His own shaft was now snuggly sandwiched between their bodies, creating a luscious friction as Remy pulled Finn's hips up, then down. The new position hit the spot, making Finn moan in pleasure. They started a rhythm between them, their mouths magnetized in a searing kiss. Finn locked his arms around his lover's neck, seeking the tongue that was his owns twin, and lifting his ass, feeling that thick cock slide against his inner walls.

~~~Remy~~~

His city boy was wild with passion, dancing on top of his cock like it was the last time he would ever do so. Not if I have a say in it, Remy thought. Their foreheads were pressed together, Finn a little higher than him, and their eyes were glued to each other. He was in love, not lust. This man was it for him and it wasn't just the sex connecting them in this moment, it was something else; something that connected their very souls to each other. Remy was so tired of going it alone, never having anyone to share his life with. He wanted Finn to be that someone and he would bet all his material possessions that Finn felt the same.

He felt tears come to his eyes at the very thought and pushed Finn onto his back, earning a loud moan from the smaller moan. Remy grabbed Finn's hips, the flesh fitting into his large hands like the missing pieces to his puzzle. He slammed home, causing Finn to scream his name, and damn, if it didn't sound good. Remy pistoned into Finn with all the strength he had, pouring his raw need into the other man. At some point in his frenzied rhythm, he grabbed Finn under the shoulders, slamming the smaller body into his, creating the most delicious slapping sound you had ever heard.

Finn started shaking, tightening those muscles around Remy's cock, "Jesus!" He cried out, Finn's channel like a death grip on his member.

His boy was gonna cum at any moment, and he wanted it to be good. Remy slowed his rhythm, sliding back and forth over the spot that made Finn gasp for air, then pushing in as deep as he would go. He tightened his grip on Finn with one hand, using his other to grasp the glistening cock that twitched in front of him.

"Remy!" Finn bucked and screamed. His pace was excruciating, still moving inside his boy, while at the same time, milking the cum that shot from the cock in his hand. Remy pulled Finn's pulsing erection to himself, letting the ribbons hit him in the chest, marking him as Finn's. The smaller man's eyes were squeezed shut, his body spent and shaking. Remy's own release came seconds later, filling the condom that was still inside Finn.

He braced his hands on either side of Finn's head, holding his full weight off the smaller man underneath. He dropped his forehead to meet Finn's, pausing to take some deep breath and regain his senses. His city boy stared back at him, deep brown eyes that sparkled with the reflection of the fire. Remy dropped his lips to the smaller man's, gently tracing the outline of them with his tongue before giving Finn a soft kiss. The guy was worked, he could barely move, but a smile was permeated on his face.

"You okay?" Remy nuzzled Finn's neck, nibbling along smooth skin.

Finn cleared his throat and snorted, "You could say that."

Remy lifted up to look him in the eye, confusion meddling in his thoughts. Finn laughed and pulled Remy's head to him for another kiss, this one not so gentle. "Mmm," Finn pulled back and licked his lips.

"I see you're just fine," Remy bit his lip, straddling Finn, and brushing his fingertips over the bare skin underneath his hands.

"Better than fine," Finn's voice was husky.

"Let me put out this fire and then we're going upstairs," Remy sucked Finn's earlobe into his mouth, running his teeth over the cartilage lightly.

Finn laughed and grabbed Remy's ass, pressing them together, so the little sneak could grind underneath him. Remy pulled away, stilling Finn's hands from grabbing his chest with a laugh, "Hold on there tiger. Get your ass upstairs, while I do this."

The smaller man got to his knees, while Remy removed the grate to the open fire. Finn pressed himself to Remy's back, a tongue suddenly licking along the line of his shoulder. "I said get your ass upstairs, and don't make me tell you again city boy," Remy growled over his shoulder, a grin apparent.

"Or what?" Finn replied coyly.

Remy raised a brow, "Fuck it." He replaced the grate over the fireplace and stood, looking down at Finn on his knees. The Sheriff hauled Finn to his feet and bent down, throwing the smaller man's waist over his shoulder and rising up again.

"What the fuck?" Finn laughed then moaned when Remy smacked his tight little ass.

"I said upstairs, and you wanted to know 'or what'? This is 'or what'," He slapped Finn's other cheek, heading for the stairs.

"Oh yeah?" Finn giggled and smacked Remy on the ass in return. He had to grab the banister to keep from falling over. Both of them were in tears from laughing so hard by the time they reached the bedroom.

Remy tossed Finn on the king sized bed, observing him in his open legged, sprawled out state. God, he was gorgeous, and that smile...mmmm. He couldn't take being so near the guy and not touching him, so he slammed the door shut and got a running start to the bed. He pounced on Finn, causing the smaller man to laugh until he couldn't breathe.

~~~Chris~~~

Chris put the last dish on the drying board, tension wracking his human form, and a heavy heart encased in his chest. Dinner had started out without a hitch, the four of them enjoying each other's company, and more importantly the soul food Jackie had whipped up. The conversation had turned to something of a touchy nature, when Clarence commented that his late wife Sarah had made chili on cold winter nights too. That had done it, the hole that seemingly sank the ship. Both Clarence and Sy retreated into their own heads after that, leaving Chris and Jackie to change the awkward topic.

Jackie was a strong personality, putting off her own saddened memories on the subject, and jumping into Sy's life with gusto. The guy's face had sparkled back to life, revealing his knowledge of the technological world, and his plans to put his father's whole food supply business online in the spring. Chris wanted to share in the excitement, but he paused, thinking better of it. He didn't want to get too close to Sy, only to lose him if Jackie and Clarence continued to dance around each other without a happy ending. Both of them were stubborn, old school, and after all these lonely years, still in mourning.

Even though he and his mother weren't all that close as of late, he wished more than anything for her guidance on the matter, or any advice from anyone at this point. He'd laced all the food with his concoction, making sure that everyone at the table got their share of love unbridled, but it seemed to have no effect. Sure they were still smiling and talking, but not like earlier, and it only seemed to be getting quieter from here. Chris felt a presence behind him. He threw the towel in the sink, and turned, bracing his backside and hands along the counter.

"Hiding out?" Sy grinned, his arms folded over his chest.

"Nope, just cleaning up and then probably going to bed," Chris faked a smile. Why did he have to be so intense? This was just going to make losing him that much harder. Chris brushed past Sy, grabbed the opened bread, and went to place it in the bread box.

"Hey look man, I don't understand what I did to you," Sy kept his voice even, irritation laced in his words. Chris faced him, the cook's eyes were tired, and his body was exhausted.

"You didn't do anything Sy. It's been a long day and I'm sorry if I'm not chipper, just tired is all," Chris shrugged. Just avoid him, don't say anything else.

"You know what I think?" Sy took a step forward. "I think you're lying."

"Sy, just let it go alright? I'm gonna go get ready for bed, I'll see ya later," Chris ran a hand through his curly hair, turning on his heel, and walking into the living room to retrieve his pack.

Clarence and Jackie were sitting stiffly on opposite sides of the worn in couch. Both transfixed on an infomercial for Love Connect, the latest in online dating. Chris wanted to slap both of them silly, they were so damn close, and he could feel it. He bent down behind the couch and grabbed his backpack from under the table there. He slowly eyed the two of them, neither acknowledged his presence, and both looked to still be breathing, well sort of. The remote screamed at him from the table and he smiled. He might be in human form, but he still possessed powers far beyond anything resembling human.

Chris skimmed but a finger across the channel button, the tip glowing under his power, causing the old television screen to fizz in and out of focus. Suddenly a crisp and clear picture returned, a black and white scene taking place. Chris smirked, sidling his bag on his shoulder, and Jackie let out a sigh.

"I love Casablanca," Her eyes went wistful and Clarence spared her a longing glance.

"Me too, one of the oldies, but goodies," He smiled. They locked eyes and Jackie ducked with a blush. Clarence scooted over the middle cushion, a bear like arm stretched on the back of the sofa. This was Chris' cue to leave. He looked up taking a step back towards the hall, only to see a wide eyed, completely freaked Sy. Chris sharply cut his eyes at the oblivious couple, and then took a deep breath, striding quickly and quietly over to Sy. The teen was in shock, no doubt having seen what Chris had just done. The cook grabbed Sy by the arm and pulled him towards the stairs.

Sy was too much in shock to utter a word, following Chris obediently. He stumbled under the guidance of Chris' strong grip and let out a shaky breath, when the curly blonde pushed him into the last bedroom on the second floor. Chris let Sy go, the severing of their connected skin, immediately made him miss the teen dearly. Sy slumped onto his bed. He put his head in his hands, his breathing becoming rapid.

"Hey," Chris breathed, guilt straining his thoughts.

"Sy?" He whispered, shutting the door softly, and coming to kneel before the freaked out brunette.

Sy lifted his head from his hands, tears of fear running over his cheeks, "What...wha...what are you?"

The cook was overcome with grief, his fingers itching with the need to touch his other half and he did. He brought his thumbs under those sharp dark eyes, wiping away the moisture, making Sy shiver at the touch. Sy sniffled, wrapping a hand around Chris' wrist in wonder, the immediate spark as their skin touched was completely electric. Chris pushed a hand through Sy's hair, his other hand being held captive in the teen's grasp.

"How did you do that?" Sy murmured, "You were glowing..." He leaned into Chris' touch, the whole situation mind boggling to them both.

"Show me," Sy continued. "I wanna see it." Chris inhaled, and then nodded. He gently tugged his hand from Sy's and placed himself a few feet away from the bed.

"Please don't be scared. I would never hurt you," Chris was terrified. This moment was everything to him. His heart, his life, his body were all about to be put on display. Everything that he had to hide from the mortals would be revealed within the blink of an eye, and it could mean Sy pushing him away forever.

"Are you ready?" Chris swallowed. His throat was dry and his heart was pounding. Sy stared at him, eyes wide, but nodded.

Chris unclenched his hands, relaxed his back, and closed his eyes. A warm tingle emanated in his body, flowing outwards onto his skin, a sigh erupted from his lips. He heard Sy gasp and Chris opened his eyes. Sy was on his feet, words escaping him. Oh so slowly, he made a circle around Chris' new form, a mixture of awe and utter shock weaving through his features.

"Say something," Chris pleaded, feeling ready to cry. His small wings fluttered as a hand stroked the right side, gently running over the bottom feathers. Pleasure and want filled him, his wings being very sensitive to the touch. Sy had yet to say anything, or to look him in the eye at all. Chris held fast and stayed glued to the spot. The teen placed both palms flat against Chris' shimmering bare chest. Dark eyes looked into his blue ones.

"Am I dreaming? Are you real?" Sy finally broke his silence, his tongue wet his lips.

"You're not dreaming. I'm real," Chris circled the thick wrists on his chest with his hands, putting them on his hips. "What are you really thinking?"

The large hands on his hips tightened, the pinkies straying under the red sash that topped off his white loincloth. Sy stepped into him, forcing Chris to put his hands around Sy's shoulders, desperate for more contact.

"I think you are a fantasy, something too amazing to be real," Sy said in a daze. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Not that I've been out of this town much, but I'm pretty damn sure you're up there."

Chris couldn't help but laugh, his fingers slithered through Sy's hair, "Do you know who I am though?"

Sy looked him up and down, a grin split on his lips, "I think I have an idea. Wanna see something crazier?"

Chris raised a brow and almost came on the spot, when Sy stepped out of Chris' embrace, and pulled his shirt off.

"Um, Sy...We shouldn't be..." Chris gulped at the sculpted flesh in front of him. Sy's abs had abs, a soft nest of dark curls dusted between his pectorals, and ran a thin line down into his jeans.

Sy beamed, catching Chris' heated stare, and turned around, "Look, left shoulder."

Chris stepped forward. Now it was his turned to be surprised, his fingers touched the intricate tattoo that Sy presented. Chris smiled, tears in eyes, when he realized what his mother had been trying to tell him. It wasn't Jackie and Clarence that he was supposed to help. He was supposed to help himself. Tears ran down his face and he pressed a kiss to the colorful Victorian depiction of Cupid. Detailed wings, a cherubic face, and red blooming roses sat on top of a line of black curly script. His finger traced the words and a choked laugh escaped him, my love is your love.

"My mom used to say it all the time. After she passed I got that. Crazy huh?" Sy chuckled nervously. Chris walked around to face him. His wings beat a few times, tickling the backs of his arms.

"Not crazy, just meant to be," Chris sniffled and pulled Sy to him. Their lips connected and the room burst into a glow of white.

~~~Exactly One Year Later~~~

Finn turned in a slow circle, admiring the living room in its newly repaired state. He smiled looking at the refurbished rocking chair in the corner. The chair had been his Gran's and her memory would be preserved now, for all to enjoy. She would love this, the cheery yellow walls, the new brick fireplace, and the new sky light. It felt like a home again, somewhere to come at the end of the day and put your feet up. Finn straightened the gift basket on the coffee table, admiring his handiwork. Red roses with silver curling branches were placed in a vase next to the basket.

He sighed, grabbing his parka and slipped it on, making sure his keys and cell phone were on him before he left. He took one last look at the cottage, before opening the door and heading out into the light breeze. A sleek black Range Rover was parked next to Finn's red Jeep 4x4. A strawberry blonde woman got out of the drivers seat. A stunning white wool coat covered her body and matching pristine white leather gloves covered her hands. She smiled at Finn, who lifted a hand in greetings, and walked to meet her.

"Hello, can I help you?" Finn asked, looking into her ocean blue eyes. The woman grinned.

"Viola Jones, we talked on the phone," she offered a hand. Finn shook the hand offered and chuckled, a calm settling over his nerves.

"Ah yes, the realtor. Forgive me, it's been a long day," He laughed.

"I'm sure it has. Are you all packed up then?" Viola gestured to the brand new Jeep.

"Yea, I am," Finn nodded, still saddened by leaving behind his new project child. The cottage had taken up all his weekends and spare evenings for the past few months, and it was hard to let go. "On to better things right?"

"Most definitely," Viola stepped forward and looked Finn dead in the eye. "Don't be sad darling. I am positive the new owners will cherish this place as much as you have. Besides, great things are ahead, you have many blessings to look forward to."

Finn bit his lip, then grinned, "You're right. Let's get this over with shall we?" Finn fished the keys out of his pocket, handing them over to Viola.

Viola laid the key ring on the hood of her car and pulled a few papers from inside of her jacket, along with a pen, "Just two signatures and everything will be finalized."

He bent over the hood, smoothing out the documents, signing away his Gran's cottage to the new owners. The snow made his boots squeak as he twisted his toes into the ground out of nervousness. Once it was done, a strange serenity washed over him, freedom from his past on the horizon.

"All done," He clicked the pen and handed it to Viola, along with the documents.

"I wish you the very best Finn," She shook his hand one more time, before stepping back and giving him a wink.

"And to you Viola. Thanks for all your help, even if it was last minute," He nodded and gave her a quick wave. She waved back and Finn got into his Jeep. He put in into reverse and backed around, to face the long wooded drive. A tear fell from his eye as he drove away from the last thing that connected him to his old life.

~~~~~~

Jackie's was packed to the walls with patrons. This year the ceiling had been strung up with pink, red, and white streamers. Victorian Valentine's with hearts and cupids were spaced out on glittering strings, twisting under the air flow above the diners. A line wound around the front, all waiting to have a go at the long glass case full of fresh baked treats. It took four high school girls to man the counter, bustling out pink boxes like they were going out of style.

Remy sat back in his regular booth, sipping some fancy new fluff coffee that Jackie insisted he test out. Apparently it was all the rage in the city, but he was just a black with sugar kind of guy, or Chai of course. He had to admit, he did sort of like the foam stuff on top, other than that though, the stuff was just too fancy. Remy crossed his leg over his knee, watching the door and all the people milling in and out. The bell kept chiming, the small noise keeping Remy on the lookout, tense and about out of his mind in anticipation.

He glanced over at the people in the two tables in front of him. He smiled and nodded to them. Two women squealed and wiggled their brows at him. Remy rolled his eyes, chuckling, and set down his city coffee. He knew he looked very out of place in his tux, but everyone knew what today was and what was going to happen. Jackie burst out of the kitchen, looking over at him, and throwing her hands up in the air. She was wearing a red dress with a sparkly black cardigan, her hair twisted up into an unusually neat bun.

"Well? You heard anything yet?" She put her hands on her hips, her face a mixture of stress and high energy.

"No. Should be any minute now though," Remy started to shake his foot. He was slowly starting to become a mess, jitters getting the best of him.

"Okay alright, you look about ready to combust. I'll stop hassling you, but I wanna know the minute that boy gets here, you all hear me," Jackie pointed her finger around at the two tables nearest Remy, and received a bunch of laughs and 'yes ma'ams'.