My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth learns something important about Congresswoman Ward.
14.9k words
4.7
8.1k
10

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth discovers something about Congresswoman Miranda Ward. This chapter contains oral, lesbian, and interracial sex. It contains public sex and discipline including spanking and orgasm denial. COVID-19 and STD's don't exist in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for editing. Any mistakes remain mine.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 4 - Congresswoman Miranda Ward

Master released me from my cage when he was done fucking Miss Miranda, having me lick her pussy clean. It was saturated with their cum. Then I cleaned him off before he sent me to my room to take care of my morning needs. They were dressing when I returned, having showered themselves. I helped her with her clothing. Master put me on my leash when I was done and Miranda led me down to the crew's mess while holding Master's arm.

After eating, we went to the morning muster. For my morning spanking, Master saw my bottom was still bruised from yesterday afternoon and asked if I wanted to use the reprieve I'd earned spotting the man overboard dummy. I told him I'd prefer to use it when I really needed it.

"You don't think you need it now?" he asked.

"It may look bad, sir, but I sat on it at breakfast, so it doesn't hurt particularly. Go ahead."

He did give me a ten swat spanking, but he didn't strike me as hard as he usually did, even though it hurt as bad. My butt was still tenderized from yesterday. Master then explained to Miranda that as a reward for the crew, they held a drawing every day based upon names submitted for particularly outstanding work the previous day. I'd been out of the loop for the last three days, once for her, another for my friends and today was the third day, so they were going to draw three names today and I would have to pleasure all three. Miranda drew the names out of the hat.

Leo, the helicopter pilot, was drawn and wasn't on board at the moment as the helicopter wasn't either, last seen taking my friends away. Master told me I could take care of him when he returned tonight. The other two were people I had met, but didn't remember, not having meaningful conversations with them before, George and Rafael.

Miranda asked if she could watch me fellate the two men. Master told her it would be up to those selected. Neither man had an issue getting their cock sucked in front of others, so both men chose to use me on the sundeck as Miranda watched me extract their cum. George was a driver, but Rafael preferred letting me handle the details. I did learn George primarily worked in the engine room and Rafael was another of the ex-SEALs, handling boats, small engines, transport duties, deck watch.

"Rafael is an unusual name," I said when I finished, tucking him back.

"Yeah, I think my mother was enamored with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when she was a teenager and the name stuck in her head. Just a different spelling; F instead of PH."

"Thanks for working so hard for my Master," I said.

"The rewards are worth it."

Miranda asked me if I liked sucking cocks in public.

"They see me naked all the time, ma'am; know I'm here as Master's sex slave and available to them for various things. I'm going to be doing this for a full year and will end up having one form of sex or another with the entire crew. I think the time to worry about having sex in public was before I submitted my application."

"Does it excite you?"

"I always find myself aroused. It's a constant state of being. I'm unsure if I was much more excited sucking them in public than hearing you and Master fucking over my head. Either time, if you checked my cunt, I'm sure you would have found it quite damp."

This made her blush a little, though not much. After all, I was only a slave girl and Master's toy, not someone who mattered.

Master released me to do a couple more surveys before lunch, leading me back to his room himself. He didn't take even his minute owed for escorting me, quickly disappearing again. Sighing despondently, I checked my emails and saw one from Mistress Layton apologizing to me and I wrote her back telling her not to be concerned. I'd taken my punishment and Master seemed to have gone back to normal save he still hadn't had sex with me since. I then went back over the ones coming in requesting to do my survey. The next two after James and Kelly had been from Manuel and Sherry. I asked for Manuel to call me at extension sixty-nine.

"Yes, Miss Beth, do you require medical assistance?" Manuel said upon my picking up the phone when it rang.

"No. It's in regard to taking my survey. You and someone named Sherry were the third and fourth people to request to take the survey."

"Ah, well you're in luck. Both Sherry and I work in the ship's dispensary and clinic. If you wanted to come down, you could get a two for one deal. I'd actually like to take a look at your buttocks anyway. Joshua punished you quite harshly yesterday."

"Where are you located?"

"Deck 01, a few doors aft of the crew's mess. They have some administrative offices before the crews quarters start. Ours is marked with Clinic."

"I'll be down there as soon as I find someone to hold my leash."

"Listen, I'll send Sherry up to escort you. Just wait there and she'll be up in a flash."

"Okay, thanks."

I got my two iPads and waited in Master's quarters for Sherry to arrive. I checked the calendar status board. I saw Lynn was scheduled to arrive at 2100 tonight, but otherwise, today was clear. Tomorrow was a meeting with the Miami-Dade mayor and police chief after which we'd be sailing for the Bahama Islands.

When Sherry arrived, she was wearing typical nurse scrubs as a uniform.

"You must be the ship's nurse," I said. She was hooking my leash to my collar.

"And the back-up masseuse and Human Resources," she said. "Everyone has multiple jobs."

"What does Manuel do?"

"He was a combat Navy Corpsman and he's received a Physician Assistant degree. He serves as the ship's doctor for anything but major surgery. Joshua owns a couple doctor's groups and Manuel is professionally associated with one of them, as am I, but if Joshua is cruising, we take care of the ship's crew. When we're not, we're assigned to those offices. Because of the association, if something comes up which might stump us, we can call a doctor to get additional help, but it doesn't happen often."

We arrived at the clinic which had two exam rooms and even had an x-ray machine in another. She reintroduced me to Manuel. I remembered meeting them both briefly when first introduced to the entire crew, but I'd been overwhelmed at the time and not able to chat and establish any type of actual connection to most people, and on the whole, the crew tended to remain fairly busy.

While Sherry started taking my survey, Manuel had me lie face down on the exam table and took a look at my butt cheeks. I could feel him poking and prodding some of the sorer places.

"Hmm, not too bad, but Joshua usually has fairly fine control. A couple of these areas show some minor bruising, but I expect you'll hardly notice them tomorrow."

"My slave agreement says he can't leave any marks lasting beyond two days for normal punishments, or four days for a more severe punishment."

"You probably didn't help yourself allowing him to spank you again this morning. Why didn't you take a pass?"

"It didn't hurt much at all and I thought I'd save my reprieve for a day I might need it more."

"I'm going to use a little more of that cream Hannah used on you yesterday and tell Joshua to avoid punishing your buttocks for the next two days."

"You do realize if he can't swat my bottom, it opens up my tits and cunt to punishment, don't you?"

"I do, but at the moment, those can probably take more abuse than your bottom can, at least with a paddle. I'll specify not to use his hand or a paddle, plus I've never had someone come to me showing signs of damage to either breasts or vagina. He's quite careful when punishing either of those areas."

He was digging in a drawer for some more cream.

"Yes, he is. I climaxed when he did them a couple nights ago."

"There you go," Manuel said, laughing. "Orgasms are better than more bruising. Here it is."

He began spreading some of the cream on my bare buns. I had to admit it felt good to have him rubbing the cream on me. It felt as though the temperature dropped three or four degrees where he rubbed the cream, and any residual soreness faded.

"Why don't I start your survey," Manuel said.

I handed him my other iPad and he started filling out the survey. Sherry finished her survey first and handed it back to me.

"Interesting survey. Can you tell anything about me just from looking at it?"

"It usually has be plugged into my database grid to tell me anything definitely. I might be able to glean a few things, but I wouldn't expect to see much until I do. You want me to get started on your cunnilingus now? Where's your cabin?"

"Actually, we're hoping to wait until Manuel is done with his so he can watch what you do."

I looked at her for a few moments, somewhat shocked. "I'm surprised, most women wish to have a little privacy, not have themselves watched while receiving sex."

"Manuel and I are engaged to be married, and I'd prefer for him to watch me," Sherry said, holding up her engagement ring.

That floored me. I didn't know what to say in response. She noticed my confusion.

"I know, right?" Sherry said, smiling at my bewilderment. "Why is an engaged couple having sex with another person?"

"Among a hundred other questions."

"We both heard the announcement the other day and decided to take advantage as everyone has raved about how good you are at giving oral pleasure. We were hoping to learn how to be better for each other. I suspect we'd have a bigger issue with it if it were more than oral sex, but since it's only that and we're both doing it together, it doesn't seem so bad. It took a couple minutes of talking about it which is probably why two other people beat us to the punch of being first as we were already signed into our computers after dealing with a minor medical issue. If we can get some pointers in the process which allow us to give more pleasure to our partner, it's the gift that keeps on giving."

"Isn't it going to freak you out watching me give head to your future husband?"

"Not as much if you were doing it out of my sight. Not only do I get to witness his orgasm, I might learn how to do better myself."

"I should start charging for lessons."

"Hard to charge when you're doing it for free all the time," Manuel said, still working on his survey, but showing he was still listening.

I laughed. "I suppose. People can still pick up pointers even if I'm not explaining myself. Most of the women aren't interested in learning cunnilingus, and none have wanted other people to watch, though Jìngyi may be reaching the point where she's willing to have sex with anyone and may not care if it's in front of others."

"We heard she spent the night with you and your friends," Sherry said. "She had a hard time wiping the smile off her face yesterday. She was working on a minor electronics problem and still singing your praises. Did she really do a double penetration?"

I thought back and remembered Luke and Ranger doing her while I satisfied Mistress Layton.

"Yes," I replied, "mouth and pussy both."

"Have you done it too?"

"A few times, mostly oral and either of my other holes, but a few times, cunt and ass both."

"How did you like it?" Sherry asked.

"I'm a sex slave and I tend to enjoy sex in all of its forms. I've enjoyed all I've done or I wouldn't be doing this anymore."

"Have you done a triple?"

"Not with three men. Two men and a dildo wielded by my Mistress."

"Do you like anal sex? I'm considering surrendering my bottom to Manuel."

"Not as much as vaginal, as I don't cum as frequently, but I do enjoy it. If you want to do it on a regular basis, you should consider preparing with progressively larger anal plugs to stretch it out first."

Sherry looked at Manuel. "What do you think, honey. Should we invest in a set of plugs?"

He looked up from his survey. "It's up to you, sweetheart. I wouldn't mind doing anal with you, but I'm not desperate to do so."

"I wouldn't mind being your three hole slut," Sherry said. "It might tend to keep you from straying after we're married."

"Actually," I said, "emotional reasons have more to do with straying than sex does."

"I know," Sherry said. "Still, I am curious to know what it feels like to be screwed in the ass."

"I'm sure Master would have a set of plugs if you want to explore. Generally, you want to start with the smallest size and work your way up to the eventual size you expect to be taking into your bottom. A little larger, actually, to account for one being static, and the real thing moving. Each size should remain in your bottom a minimum of twelve hours, though twenty-four is preferable. Only remove it to use the toilet, clean and replace."

"Let's do it, honey," Sherry said.

"Fine. You ask Joshua."

"Can't you do it? It would be embarrassing for me to ask."

"And you don't think it would be embarrassing for me?" Manuel asked.

"I can ask for you. He might not even have to know who it's for," I said.

"Thank you, Beth," Sherry said. "I'd appreciate it."

Manuel was finishing the survey. "That should do it. Now what can you teach about oral sex?"

"Before we get started on specifics, let me go a little bit into generalities," I said. "Two months ago, I was probably less experienced than both of you. I'd had oral sex with all but one of my boyfriends, but except for the first few, when oral sex was all I did because I didn't want to get pregnant and I wasn't ready to surrender my virginity, it wasn't particularly the norm. Sex was something you did the old fashioned way - insert tab A into slot A. Oral sex to completion was something saved for special occasions, not every day. I might help my boyfriend get an erection or he might help me get warmed up, but it wasn't an everyday occurrence. One evening at a glory hole probably doubled my oral experience."

"You did a glory hole?" Manuel asked.

"Yes. I received this questionnaire I had to fill out to apply for Master's sex slave position. It had questions about everything, and I hadn't done anything. Mistress Layton worked to ensure my experience base was widely broadened so it wouldn't seem like I'd done nothing and had nothing to offer my prospective Dominant. One boyfriend had tied me to a bed once. That was the limit of my submissive experiences, and it didn't really do anything for me at the time. The other thing is, I'd never been with a woman before and now a woman was training me, and she expected me to do anything her slaves did, including oral sex.

"Never having done it with a woman before, I was lost. But I did know what I liked. I'd had one boyfriend who liked to give me oral sex almost as much as he liked to fuck. I suspect now he might have had submissive tendencies himself, but he was good, so I tried to remember what he'd done to me, what I'd liked, and apply it to my first pussy licking experience, so I kind of hit on what to do by trial and error. What I did was pleasing to my Mistress, so I continued to expand upon and practice what I was doing so it became second nature.

"What I believe is that most people look at oral sex as something to be gotten over with as quickly as possible. When licking pussy, they go straight for the clit. When sucking cock, make them cum as fast as possible, so the woman can start having some fun by fucking, because let's face it, I'm not going to cum by sucking a dick. This is also what men want to do, so they actually spoil it for themselves. They'll hold your head and fuck your face, forcing their cock into your throat like it's a different kind of pussy. If you let the woman drive the experience, provided they want to, it will be a better experience. For me, oral sex is often all I might be called upon to do, so rushing through it doesn't help anything. It is still not a satisfying experience for me and other than the finale, not so great for the person I'm trying to pleasure.

"So, number one, take your time. Don't try to get it over with quickly unless it's what both of you want for some reason. You only have a few minutes before you have a watch or you're beat and want to go to bed faster. So, who should I start with first?"

"Sherry," Manuel said. "I don't particularly care if she has oral sex with you, but she might be more nervous about me having sex with you."

"First thing, Sherry, I want you to take off all your clothes. I want to make love to your entire body, not just your pussy. A cunt does not a woman make. Every part of you is an erogenous zone and I want to use them all."

Looking at her fiancé, she removed all of her clothes. I thought she was a good looking blonde though some of it might be due to hair dye as what hair remained around her pussy was quite a bit darker. She shaved around the slit itself, leaving a neatly trimmed triangle on her mound. Nice, I would enjoy this.

"Now lie down on the exam table and I'm going to put your feet in the stirrups as if I'm doing a gynecological exam."

She did as I requested, blushing as she knew it wasn't an exam and I could now see every part of her quite clinically.

"Manuel, I'm going to start on other parts of her body, and after she's feeling good, I want you to kiss her and fondle her breasts, but I'll tell you when. I want you to be a part of her experience and not have it be solely me. When I tell you to go, start squeezing her breasts the way you suspect she likes it and kiss her mouth, so it's also you making love to her."

"Okay."

"Now I want this to take a while. This is the sex act for her, not preparation for something else. I want Sherry to cum hard when she cums. I'm going to build up, then slow down, build up some more, take her to a higher level, then tone it down, and finally take her over the top. Hopefully, you'll be kissing her when she screams so she doesn't pull a Roberta on us and let the whole ship know what happened. Just pay attention to what I'm doing, and also her responses. What does it seem she really likes and what does she seem not to care about, because everyone is different. Not only is everyone different, but every time is different. Some things may work better one time than another."

"I follow."

I began by kissing her, the tentative exchange of lips and questing tongues, uncertain at first, but gaining confidence. I kissed around her ears and down her neck. She liked the area around her ears kissed; she got goosebumps and shivered. I started kissing and licking down her chest, up the slope of her breasts, around the peaks until her nipples were taut, puckered and hard, briefly kissing and sucking each, before continuing my downward path. I kissed down her abdomen and over to each hip, lightly stroking them, watching the quick intake of breath as it slightly tickled. Kissing down to the vee formed by her legs to her mound, but only a quick brush of the lips over her unfurling folds. Starting at the feet, I kissed and licked my way up, lingering to place some light nips on her inner thighs.

Her pussy showed the evidence of her arousal now, droplets of dew beginning to gather at the bottom of her cleft. The tip of my tongue gathered the stray drops, but lightly, almost no pressure. I brushed over the puckered star of her back door, continued over the perineum, another drop of nectar sucked up as I kissed the base of her cleft. Licking and kissing a path up to the pearl showing itself as it peeked out, avoiding it, but licking and kissing around it.

Sherry was breathing harder and faster, fluids forming more abundantly. I sucked on her inner labia, tasting each of them, their texture and taste, but still not delving between them. Her body was revealing its secrets to me. Every moan, every quiver exposing her secret spots, the ones she might deny, but had their own language, if only you listened. I could make her cum any time I wanted now, but it was time to tease.