My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to report here tomorrow morning at six, Lynn. Miranda will be given another opportunity to get my cock all the way down her throat, then she can practice licking you before she receives her punishment in front of the crew. She's going to be wearing her Slave Trainer until she accomplishes it."

"I'll be here with bells on, Joshua."

"Hannah, please get Lynn settled and her NDA signed."

"Certainly, sir. Please follow me, Lynn."

As soon as they left, Miranda asked, "Can I try sucking your cock again, Master."

"You had your chance tonight, Miranda. You don't get another until tomorrow morning. It's time for bed now."

"Master, please sir, I need to cum."

"No, Miranda. You want to cum. It's a big difference from need. Beth, when this Slave Trainer dies, you're responsible for replacing it with the recharged one. If she needs to use the toilet, you'll take it out, ensure she doesn't masturbate and put it back on again."

"Yes, Master."

Master stripped, and we got into bed and Master fastened our leashes to the bed and I lay close to Master. He made Miranda sleep on the other side of the bed so her stirring wouldn't disturb us. I was closest to her so she could wake me if she needed to get up. She didn't sleep very restfully.

******